Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bush-Clinton-Bus h-O-Clint

Ellijay, GA

#43716 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
What a big dummy........
It only takes 49% to lose idiot......
Or 49% to WIN if your little brother in governor of a big swing state, his friend is that state's Sec of State and your dad appointed judges to the supreme court who owed The Ole Man a favor.
Vote down the international banker dynasty on both sides of the aisle, including Barack O'Clinton, the next Clinton and the next Bush. End the dynasties.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43717 May 10, 2014
Bush-Clinton-Bush-O-Clint wrote:
<quoted text>Or 49% to WIN if your little brother in governor of a big swing state, his friend is that state's Sec of State and your dad appointed judges to the supreme court who owed The Ole Man a favor.
Vote down the international banker dynasty on both sides of the aisle, including Barack O'Clinton, the next Clinton and the next Bush. End the dynasties.

You must be talking about Floridia.. Or as some call Noth Cuba......

Final vote count showed Bush won fair and square dummy.....

Everyone knew it except for that dummy Gore..... You know the one who invented the internet and climate change.....

His next scam that hasn't gotten off the ground is carbon credits ......

I hope the dummy goes broke with that scam.......

For sure he got a big tax break by selling some credits from one company he owned to another company he owned......

I suspect the dummy got his tips on how to avoid taxes by talking to Reid and associates......

I do agree with "down with dynastic presidents".......

Everyone wants to be either King of Welfare, Queen of Welfare, or President of Welfare.......

So far looks like Carter will never expire......

wondering why

Alpharetta, GA

#43718 May 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for not trying to hide that Republicans are hateful little maggots not interested in the truth, just looking for a witch-hunt since they lost the election. Throwing their little tantrum like a 3-year old who didn't get a cookie.
It would be funny as hell if there weren't a nation that needs to be run.
Why don't you run for office? You sound as arrogant and stupid as many of the politicians you would fit right in. Blame the other guys. Change the subject. Lie. Avoid questions.

Yes, you'd fit right in.
Uuuuuu

United States

#43719 May 10, 2014
To
Bush-Clinton-Bus h-O-Clint

Ellijay, GA

#43720 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about Floridia.. Or as some call Noth Cuba......
Final vote count showed Bush won fair and square dummy.....
No I was talking about F l o r i d a , which is NoRth of Cuba, dummy.(just kidding, big fan) Actually they never got finished counting the votes in America's Wang that year. Dems wanted to just recount the Miami area, Pubs wanted to count other counties, they both just sued the heck out of each other & the court said nuff-- so we'll never know.

Lazy TV reporting struck again with poor headset story feeds from the central office.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43721 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinionated post by a dummy carries no weight.....only shows youse can't be a mother to everyone....
This response has NOTHING to do with either the original post or the response to it. In fact, it means absolutely nothing at all. It's just random words interspersed with "dummy".

Weird.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43722 May 10, 2014
wondering why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you run for office? You sound as arrogant and stupid as many of the politicians you would fit right in. Blame the other guys. Change the subject. Lie. Avoid questions.
Yes, you'd fit right in.
You'd be LUCKY to have a public servant like me. Unfortunately, it will never happen. I've done some very bad things. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43723 May 10, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the latest buzz term is "climate disruption". The truth of the matter is that the proper term needs to be "climate interference",

though to what degree will always be debateable.
Unless of course you're a scientist or at least educated enough to know better. There's nothing to debate. We're in deep doo-doo. Those who don't know better? Debate away.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43724 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Joe!!! Or should that be Go Joe!!!!
One never knows with the foot in the mouth Biden.....
Although I do greatly favor electing any part president over the age of 75 ......
I just hate the burden of paying for the suckers to live so long.....
We are soon responsible for the presidential welfare program for 5 living presidents......plus expenses of all kinds......
They want to emulate the welfare Queen of England......
You really do just type to be typing, don't you?

That's some primo grade-A idiocy I quoted above.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43725 May 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>You really do just type to be typing, don't you?

That's some primo grade-A idiocy I quoted above.
I have many followers about that subject dummy.....Google is not your friend, I know cause Fact check told me so.....

And the man in Black your not......

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43726 May 10, 2014
Bush-Clinton-Bush-O-Clint wrote:
<quoted text>No I was talking about F l o r i d a , which is NoRth of Cuba, dummy.(just kidding, big fan) Actually they never got finished counting the votes in America's Wang that year. Dems wanted to just recount the Miami area, Pubs wanted to count other counties, they both just sued the heck out of each other & the court said nuff-- so we'll never know.

Lazy TV reporting struck again with poor headset story feeds from the central office.

I would affirm the final tally came much later than the court decision......I could be wrong for the second time posting......I'll check after dinner and get back on it......

Bush don't like me calling him while he's taking his nap.....

evil

Dawsonville, GA

#43727 May 10, 2014
For first time in my life I will vote purely along party lines. Am I voting for democrats, not at all. I am voting against conservative Republicans. Watching the ABC afternoon news and they have devoted a large segment of their time to the unimaginable situation in Nigeria. Countries from all over the world are offering assistance in finding the girls, including the U.S.

Earlier today I watch FNC close to 2 1/2 hours.. They made one mention of the situation in Nigeria and only for a few minutes!!!!

But the Benghazi situation got at least 20 minutes in the time I watched. And several more minutes later trying to justify the 4 or 5 hearings that have taken place in the House already on the subject. Claiming it to be such a travesty, bull. Its nothing but politicians using taxpayers dollars to play politics, AGAIN!

They then spent 20 -30 minutes on the so called IRS scandal, old news and again politically motivated. So much time on non stories and the story of the YEAR gets little play. And most conservatives also claim to be Christians, I can't see that being true. I will not support any human who always puts politics and personal gain above the love of human lives, especially helpless children. FNC is about as fair and balanced as a rock on the ocean floor. People that support FNC are the worst form of humans. God must look down on you FNC devotees and wonder what went wrong. How HE can come up with a punishment suitable for their actions, or lack of action. HE gave them 4 more years of Obama last time, can't wait to see what they get next time. I'm guessing it will be Hilary, or worse. Maybe Mrs. Obama will get the call from above to run. Whatever it is they deserve worse, and come judgment day that's what I think they will get.

When at the polls vote AGAINST any Republican claiming to be conservative, most are evil and you can't tell the few good ones from all the bad ones.
do you

Dawsonville, GA

#43729 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , history can be a bitch......as it keeps changing with very new theory put forth by someone, anyone, or everyone .......
So tell me about this 8095% numbed you came up with .....I 'v never a 8095% of anything by anyone, someone, or everyone ......
Is this from the common core math problems Libroids are using to dumb down America....
All one need do to learn history is just live long enough and it will change dummy......a fact of science,,,,, courtesy of tax payer funds.....
All that history and the reasons for all that death just flew right over your dumb head!!!

The length of your sorry life is nothing to judge history by, you are nothing in the time line of our planet. Why don't you google the history of the planet, you will be shocked at just how old this place is and how many times its changed. You can't know any of that and still think global warming is a lie, its not possible.

You really are clueless and uneducated aren't' you. I keep thinking this is thing you do on Topix is in your head your audition for Saturday Night Live. Then you prove you actually believe what you try to say. I thought the trying to say thing was part of the joke, now I know you are the joke You really don't have a clue just how stupid you are, do you.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43730 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I would affirm the final tally came much later than the court decision......I could be wrong for the second time posting......I'll check after dinner and get back on it......
Bush don't like me calling him while he's taking his nap.....

This is what I came up with..........confirmed by several websites..........

The best final vote count was Ambiguous at best..........occurring one year later after the election in November 2001..........Nearly a full year form the time Bush took office in Jan 2001..........

The supreme court did the country a favor..........otherwise the libroids efforts would have destroyed what democracy we have left in this country by leaving a vacated Presidential office open under any kind of vote count review..........

here is the consenus about the final vote count..........

"According to a massive months-long study commissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.

Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for, the study found.

On the other hand, the study also found that Gore probably would have won, by a range of 42 to 171 votes out of 6 million cast, had there been a broad recount of all disputed ballots statewide. However, Gore never asked for such a recount. The Florida Supreme Court ordered only a recount of so-called "undervotes," about 62,000 ballots where voting machines didn’t detect any vote for a presidential candidate.

None of these findings are certain. County officials were unable to deliver as many as 2,200 problem ballots to the investigators that news organizations hired to conduct the recount. There were also small but measurable differences in the way that the "neutral" investigators counted certain types of ballots, an indication that different counters might have come up with slightly different numbers. So it is possible that either candidate might have emerged the winner of an official recount, and nobody can say with exact certainty what the "true" Florida vote really was.

The study cost nearly $1 million and was the most thorough and comprehensive news-media review of the Florida balloting. It was sponsored by the Associated Press, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, St. Petersburg Times, Palm Beach Post, Washington Post and the Tribune Co., which owns papers including the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel and Baltimore Sun. The news organizations hired the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago to look at each untallied ballot. Trained investigators examined 175,010 ballots provided by local election officials. The media consortium then analyzed the raw data produced by NORC and drew conclusions. The result, released Nov. 11, 2001, was something of a muddle.

The Associated Press reported the findings this way:
AP: A vote-by-vote review of untallied ballots in the 2000 Florida presidential election indicates George W. Bush would have narrowly prevailed in the partial recounts sought by Al Gore, but Gore might have reversed the outcome – by the barest of margins – had he pursued and gained a complete statewide recount.

The Palm Beach Post put it more dramatically:

Palm Beach Post: Al Gore was doomed.
He couldn’t have caught George W. Bush even if his two best chances for an official recount had played out."

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43731 May 10, 2014

"An earlier study by a different media consortium reached similar conclusions. That study was conducted by a group that included the Miami Herald, USA Today and Knight Ridder newspapers. As USA Today said of the findings on May 11, 2001:

USA Today: George W. Bush would have won a hand recount of all disputed ballots in Florida’s presidential election if the most widely accepted standard for judging votes had been applied.

The newspaper said that Gore might have won narrowly if lenient standards were used that counted every mark on a ballot. "But," it said, "Gore could not have won without a hand count of overvote ballots, something that he did not request."

Although their conclusions were similar, the Miami Herald study and the later and larger study came up with different numbers, evidence of the uncertainties involved. An official recount might well have come up with yet a third set of numbers. The uncertain nature of the later study’s findings, which could well apply to both, was aptly and poetically expressed by Palm Beach Post columnist Frank Cerabino:

Cerabino: Like sorting grains of sand on a windy day, getting a definitive recount of Florida’s votes in last year’s presidential election has turned out to be an exercise in frustration.

In a statewide election decided by hundreds, maybe only dozens, of votes, the limitations of the voting machinery – compounded with sometimes sloppy custody of the ballots and the slight but measurable biases of allegedly neutral human tabulators – make getting precise vote totals virtually impossible."

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43732 May 10, 2014
evil wrote:
For first time in my life I will vote purely along party lines. Am I voting for democrats, not at all. I am voting against conservative Republicans. Watching the ABC afternoon news and they have devoted a large segment of their time to the unimaginable situation in Nigeria. Countries from all over the world are offering assistance in finding the girls, including the U.S.
Earlier today I watch FNC close to 2 1/2 hours.. They made one mention of the situation in Nigeria and only for a few minutes!!!!
But the Benghazi situation got at least 20 minutes in the time I watched. And several more minutes later trying to justify the 4 or 5 hearings that have taken place in the House already on the subject. Claiming it to be such a travesty, bull. Its nothing but politicians using taxpayers dollars to play politics, AGAIN!
They then spent 20 -30 minutes on the so called IRS scandal, old news and again politically motivated. So much time on non stories and the story of the YEAR gets little play. And most conservatives also claim to be Christians, I can't see that being true. I will not support any human who always puts politics and personal gain above the love of human lives, especially helpless children. FNC is about as fair and balanced as a rock on the ocean floor. People that support FNC are the worst form of humans. God must look down on you FNC devotees and wonder what went wrong. How HE can come up with a punishment suitable for their actions, or lack of action. HE gave them 4 more years of Obama last time, can't wait to see what they get next time. I'm guessing it will be Hilary, or worse. Maybe Mrs. Obama will get the call from above to run. Whatever it is they deserve worse, and come judgment day that's what I think they will get.
When at the polls vote AGAINST any Republican claiming to be conservative, most are evil and you can't tell the few good ones from all the bad ones.

what a dummy and a fraud..........

tell us how many State and Federal politicians represent you in that hellhole you live in.........

Georgia is a Red State and will remain so as long as those weasel libroids in Washington have sway over the country..........

You may have some local demos representing you in your county.......but I would bet they are conservative demos..........

Any politician found out to be a libroid can only exist in the larger cites in Georgia..........the rural areas will remain conservative..........and most folks would kill to get out of Atlanta, save for the same living standards in rural counties..........

really stupid

Dawsonville, GA

#43733 May 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I came up with..........confirmed by several websites..........
The best final vote count was Ambiguous at best..........occurring one year later after the election in November 2001..........Nearly a full year form the time Bush took office in Jan 2001..........
The supreme court did the country a favor..........otherwise the libroids efforts would have destroyed what democracy we have left in this country by leaving a vacated Presidential office open under any kind of vote count review..........
here is the consenus about the final vote count..........
"According to a massive months-long study commissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.
Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for, the study found.
On the other hand, the study also found that Gore probably would have won, by a range of 42 to 171 votes out of 6 million cast, had there been a broad recount of all disputed ballots statewide. However, Gore never asked for such a recount. The Florida Supreme Court ordered only a recount of so-called "undervotes," about 62,000 ballots where voting machines didn’t detect any vote for a presidential candidate.
None of these findings are certain. County officials were unable to deliver as many as 2,200 problem ballots to the investigators that news organizations hired to conduct the recount. There were also small but measurable differences in the way that the "neutral" investigators counted certain types of ballots, an indication that different counters might have come up with slightly different numbers. So it is possible that either candidate might have emerged the winner of an official recount, and nobody can say with exact certainty what the "true" Florida vote really was.
The study cost nearly $1 million and was the most thorough and comprehensive news-media review of the Florida balloting. It was sponsored by the Associated Press, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, St. Petersburg Times, Palm Beach Post, Washington Post and the Tribune Co., which owns papers including the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel and Baltimore Sun. The news organizations hired the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago to look at each untallied ballot. Trained investigators examined 175,010 ballots provided by local election officials. The media consortium then analyzed the raw data produced by NORC and drew conclusions. The result, released Nov. 11, 2001, was something of a muddle.
The Associated Press reported the findings this way:
AP: A vote-by-vote review of untallied ballots in the 2000 Florida presidential election indicates George W. Bush would have narrowly prevailed in the partial recounts sought by Al Gore, but Gore might have reversed the outcome – by the barest of margins – had he pursued and gained a complete statewide recount.
The Palm Beach Post put it more dramatically:
Palm Beach Post: Al Gore was doomed.
He couldn’t have caught George W. Bush even if his two best chances for an official recount had played out."
BULL, Bush 2 won because the Supreme Court was loaded by his daddy, that's just the way it is. That's why we should come up with a way to not use the high court as a political tool. But a clueless nut like you can't see the forest for the trees, We will never know how the recount would have turned out NOBOBY knows, it was never recounted. Your research amounts to doing a web search using the words and terms you hope to fine, so you find them, don't make them correct . You are really stupid.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43734 May 10, 2014
do you wrote:
<quoted text>
All that history and the reasons for all that death just flew right over your dumb head!!!
The length of your sorry life is nothing to judge history by, you are nothing in the time line of our planet. Why don't you google the history of the planet, you will be shocked at just how old this place is and how many times its changed. You can't know any of that and still think global warming is a lie, its not possible.
You really are clueless and uneducated aren't' you. I keep thinking this is thing you do on Topix is in your head your audition for Saturday Night Live. Then you prove you actually believe what you try to say. I thought the trying to say thing was part of the joke, now I know you are the joke You really don't have a clue just how stupid you are, do you.

A case of a difference between 2 known science studies..........which is right, which is wrong? or are both wrong, or both right..........

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43735 May 10, 2014
do you wrote:
<quoted text>

And you now have added a new whine to the libroids whine list..........""all that death""

Well heck..........hug a tree....dont step on a blade of grass.......and for sure dont kill an amoeba..........

I dont worry about slugs either....including the family of slug you belong too..........

""You can't know any of that and still think global warming is a lie, its not possible."""

There you go again......behind the news and the times........It's now climate change dummy........oops......just changed again to climate disruption..........

I'm the one of the first to admit climate change..........as the climate has been changing for millions of years dummy..........nothing new to it........we live on a living planet, still in the throes of producing life..........who knows, maybe a better organism will come along and replace slugs........

If you want stability....go to mars or the moon, as those are dead planets......

the difference between you and me dummy..........you believe every bs story that comes along.......I question each one, weigh each one, investigate each one..........and apply knowledge to each one..........dummies like you just roll along and believe anything because you have no knowledge, dont keep up with the times, think science is determined by majority rule, and have no lights left on in the common sense room..........

Earth sciences are always changing, as there are no hard and fast rules because man has not yet developed a fraction of the understanding necessary to lay down a claim to understanding climate change..........

science is science in a libroids mind and should be compatible..........but our planet doesnt play by the rules of man........if man wants to understand, hes gotta play by the rules of nature, which man has yet to fully and completely understand..........science and the knowledge gained from such, is an ongoing endeavor..........mankind are midgets in a world of giants when it comes to understanding our surroundings........

and for sure cant understand using majority rule dummy........

A case of a difference between 2 known science studies..........which is right, which is wrong? or are both wrong, or both right..........
Archeology and Geology..........

Archeology says the Egyptian pyramids were built appox 2500 b.c., also that the great Sphinx was built during the same time period..........

Geology says whoa..........the Sphinx was built right after the last ice age.........appox 10,000 b.c.

A conundrum between sciences..........

because no 2 scientists, of different types of science, have a knowledge of the others science.........and therefore do NOT talk to each other..........

same applies to medical specialists..........sports figures..........types of engineers......

and yes........even to types of dummies like you..........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#43736 May 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, sources DO matter.
I know you HATE that, and wish it wasn't so. But when a source has a vested interest, their lies really don't matter, ESPECIALLY when real, actual experts in the field contradict that source.
So, let's say it would cost a major oil and gas polluter 100 BILLION dollars if their industry was regulated to limit carbon output. Every REAL UNBIASED SCIENTIST in the WORLD says carbon output is a problem. Hearing from the Oil and Gas industries paid mouthpieces to say carbon doesn't matter is POINTLESS.
They've been disqualified.
SOURCES DO MATTER. They matter in a court of law, they matter in your personal interactions, and they sure as heck matter when 100 BILLION DOLLARS vs THE FATE OF THE PLANET is at stake.
The paid propaganda sources are automatically disqualified. If they have a point, a non-biased qualified professional will take up their cause. NOT HAPPENING with Climate change.
SOURCES DO MATTER, LIKE IT OR NOT. PERIOD.
You can deny it all you want, but FACTS are FACTS - REGARDLESS of the source. You're claims to the contrary are completely irrelevant.

"Every REAL UNBIASED SCIENTIST in the WORLD" - oh, really, please show us the data for that one, otherwise it is just something from a discredited and biased source.

And I am still waiting for the link to support your discredited and biased CLAIM that 95% or 97% of all scientists support MMGW/MMCC/MMCD. Waiting....still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Camden commissioners hear again from opponents ... 23 hr LYAO 4
Looking for Brian flanders Sat Truth 1
Looking Sat Truth 1
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) May 26 Musikologist 5
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May 20 elderly abuse 34
Poll Glynn/Brantley Sex...Whats Hot!???? (Jan '10) May 19 Farrell Landon 30
Matt Jordan and Scott Hennig should resign!!! (Mar '11) May 16 A little Birdy says 23

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages