rename

Blairsville, GA

#43622 May 9, 2014

"Why Democrats Are So Scared of Benghazi
They insist we don’t need another committee to investigate the attack—but they’re really afraid of the incompetence the truth will reveal."

"I concur with our colleague Kirsten Powers, who writes that the glib, evasive, and arrogant posture of the White House and the president’s supporters has brought about the present Benghazi inquiry. The American people were told repeatedly in the days and weeks following the attack that it was the result of an offensive video‚ an assessment the president and secretary of state surely knew within hours was far from the truth.

Rather than level with the American people and admit what senior administration officials knew—as well as taking steps to protect our diplomatic assets abroad—the Obama administration stuck with the line that GM was alive, Osama bin Laden was dead, and al Qaeda was on the run. It was hard to square that circle when the Libyan prime minister and our deputy chief of mission in Libya immediately asserted that Benghazi was a preplanned terrorist attack.'

AL QAEDA ON THE RUN..........indicates a triumph over the terrorist org..........Obama making claims he cant back up..........heck.....he even has them in his admin..........per previous post..........

rename

Blairsville, GA

#43623 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF????
Why do you even bother to type the crap that comes into your mind? Just let that weirdness die quietly in peace without verbalizing..

and where do you think he's gonna put that pic you posted dumbazz..........

your such a big dummy you cant even extrapolate above the number one........or the thought "it might be different"..........

dont blame me for your dumbness of not understanding common usage of the english language..........

EXTRAPOLATE the PIC dummy..........

rename

Blairsville, GA

#43624 May 9, 2014

Libroid policies..........

"Putting Fish Before People "

"Today on the House floor the release by the Bureau of Reclamation of more than 70,000 acre feet of water from dams on the American and Stanislaus rivers in Northern California was highlighted by Congressman Tom McClintock (R-CA).

The water releases were made to meet environmental demands that place fish above people. These releases were made in spite of a devastating drought and dwindling water supply where the water will be desperately needed this summer.

“We cannot demand that our people scrimp and save and stretch and ration every drop of water in their parched homes, while at the same time, this government treats our remaining water supply so recklessly, so irresponsibly, and so wastefully,” noted Congressman McClintock in his remarks.“This conduct utterly destroys the credibility of government demands for stringent conservation and sacrifice by our people, and it thoroughly undermines its moral authority to make these demands.”"

moral authority?????????? by a libroid gubmint..........

roflllllllllllllllllll..

Pelham, TN

#43625 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the single stupidest comment I've ever heard on this forum.
Not even Bill or Rename has that beat.
You get a Forum Award for that.
It brings up the persistent and ridiculously false narrative that permeates the noise from the right. That is that those with whom the base conservatives disagree are deliberately and vehemently anti- American. The thinly veiled claim really is that Obama and his supporters are indeed not Americans. You heard the language repeatedly at the recent NRA rally where the leaders of the ultra conservative movement and indeed some of those in the Republican party spoke in terms of weapons use against the policies of the administration and if not outright directed toward Obama and supporters the implications were clear. In short they see the liberal/progressives as akin to a military foe. They have lathered themselves up to such a fevered pitch that they can’t accept the ideological differences, as great as they are, and even envision compromise much try to work towards any.

The near disaster in Nevada recently was evidence that there are right winged conservative fanatics who, based on ideology, were willing to fire upon federal law enforcement officers. The fanatics are fed encouragement and justification by the conservative chatter cheering them on.

To pre-empt the predictable yak yak yak about the mistakes made by the BLM (of which there were some) and how they were the reason for the “militia” groups showing up or some such scenario. Suppose that the Bundy son hadn’t been ‘tased’ or that the protest zone had been more forgiving. What would have happened if trucks had started pulling up and cattle had begun to be loaded (albeit in a proper way)? Suppose Officers had attempted to put handcuffs on Cliven for obstruction? Suppose he had resisted arrest? Would the “militia” folks have allowed for things to be settled in a court of law (ignoring the fact that they already had)?

For the ultra stubborn:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.as...
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43626 May 9, 2014

well..........well..........we ll..........

lookee here..........

"This is more bipartisan than ObamaCare. No republicans voted for ObamaCare.
Check it out:

Seven Democrats crossed party lines and joined House Republicans to establish a Select Committee to investigate the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya on Thursday night."

Tells the tale of the tape..........

no repub voted for obamacare === a tax law enforced by the supremes and support by only one party..........

Select committee approved with a few demos === more partisanship than obamacare..........

maybe there are still a few conservative demos..........but I expect they wont last long, what with the vendetta libroids holding the DNC hostage to a segment of malcontents that rule the Senate, and reside in the white house of our Nation..........

rename

Blairsville, GA

#43627 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF????
Why do you even bother to type the crap that comes into your mind? Just let that weirdness die quietly in peace without verbalizing..

BTW..........have you found that department I sent you too dummy..........

WasBushStupid

United States

#43628 May 9, 2014
rename wrote:
"Why Democrats Are So Scared of Benghazi
Democrats are not scared of Benghazi. They are sick of stupid Republicans.
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43629 May 9, 2014

A libroid promoting 2nd admend rights??????????

"On May 7th New Hampshire Representative Timothy Horrigan (D-Durham) stood on the state house floor and argued against legislation forbidding the use of EBT cards for guns, saying such a ban "is a blatant violation of the Second Amendment."

Where's old Hank when we need him..........

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#43630 May 9, 2014
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/09/th...

Another article for the clueless and uneducated to debate...
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43631 May 9, 2014

GODZILLA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Obama has a fight on his hands,,,,,,,,,starts drawing red lines with a creature that's color blind..........

sorta like a chicken with no legs..........

"Oh good. Since under Obama we can’t seem to handle anything, it is good to know we could take Godzilla.
Check it out:

A recent interview with the U.S. Air Force’s 18th Wing at Kadena Air Base in Japan reveals that fans aren’t the only ones preparing for the rebooted release of one of Hollywood’s most legendary and destructive monsters next week.

Smithsonian’s Air & Space magazine decided to go straight to the experts to find out how the sky-dominating branch of the U.S. military would deal with a real Godzilla threat."

what dummies we have running our country..........I suggest we promote a legless chicken to fight Godzilla.....maybe he can BS him to death..........

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#43632 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being intentionally dense right now.
The photo has been posted and released over a year ago. Nobody is disputing it.
I've posted the direct testimony here a couple of times showing that Obama and staff were working on it, and that it was done "in the normal procedure". I've posted the testimony indicating the discrepencies between various intelligence a few times.
Witch-hunt. Every bit of you is hoping that an excuse can be found to burn him at the stake because your party didn't win the election..
That's all this is, and it's repulsive.
I find it hard to support a President whose credibility and accountability has been in question from almost day one.
Why are there so many other issues with this administration in the same boat?

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#43633 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
So many dramatic words. So little truth or facts.
Attitude of the rank and file, is reflective of that of the leadership.
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43634 May 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2014/05/09/the-obama-lie-tha t-was-so-bad-the-washington-po st-said-on-just-about-every-le vel-this-claim-is-ridiculous

And Reid's senate refused bringing over 200 house bills to the senate floor...

We know who the obstructionist are ......
http://m.nationalreview.com/article/368369/ha...

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#43635 May 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2014/05/09/the-obama-lie-tha t-was-so-bad-the-washington-po st-said-on-just-about-every-le vel-this-claim-is-ridiculous
Which response will you get first to this post?

1) personal attack
2) source attack
3) redirect
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43636 May 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>And Reid's senate refused bringing over 200 house bills to the senate floor...

We know who the obstructionist are ......
http://m.nationalreview.com/article/368369/ha...

200 bills only in 2013 .......

The Libroids are the ones obstructing.....

They call it majority rule in the senate, while calling majority rule in the house threats to democracy......

Those dummies don't know the difference between a democracy and a republic......

Same goes for the dummies on topix .....

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#43637 May 9, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being intentionally dense right now.
The photo has been posted and released over a year ago. Nobody is disputing it.
I've posted the direct testimony here a couple of times showing that Obama and staff were working on it, and that it was done "in the normal procedure". I've posted the testimony indicating the discrepencies between various intelligence a few times.
Witch-hunt. Every bit of you is hoping that an excuse can be found to burn him at the stake because your party didn't win the election..
That's all this is, and it's repulsive.
Remember, it is this administration that refuses to answer the questions. Why? This could all go away in a day, if they answered the questions, honestly. That would be a huge blow to the Republicans. What could the Obama administration possibly be afraid of?
U S A

Dawsonville, GA

#43638 May 9, 2014
Jack Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate Change is yet another diversion tactic used by Obama and featured by the mass media to shift the focus on the mounting failures of his administration. As a staunch a supporter of Obama during his first term, I must say that I am disgusted with anyone that continues to support this a President given the pure and vast evidence that is placed before them on a daily basis.
That "do nothing Congress" as you described is another one of Obama's failures. He (POTUS) set the tone for their in effectiveness and adversarial discord.
Obama's dying legacy is being set and people like you with their constant excuses and denial are contributing to that in a big way. Your blind support is nothing more than collateral damage to Obama. Being an enabler and supporter of Obama is not a sign of intelligence or conviction, it is the true mark of someone that worships at the feet of a false prophet.
The bigger the Man, the mightier the fall.
You are a clueless nut. And that's me being nice to a moron. You have no idea what you are saying, little of its true. All of it you heard in some nightmare brought on by self pity and low self worth, at least you got 2 things correct. Lets give you a small test, see what you know.

What country has the largest democracy in the world?( its not the U.S.A.)

What country has the largest economy in the world ?( its not the U.S. A.)

What country has the best health care in the world, before anyone thought of ObamaCare ?(its not the U. S. A., not even close )

Since the completion of the new world trade center towers, what country has the tallest building in the world?.( its not the U.S.A.)

What countries education systems are rated in the top 20 in the world?( Not the U. S. A.)

What county has the fastest growing economy in the world?( its not the U.S.A.)

What country has the largest military by far in the world. That same country spends twice as much on its military than any other country.( think U. S. A.)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#43639 May 9, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Which response will you get first to this post?
1) personal attack
2) source attack
3) redirect
+1

But, who cares? I don't pay attention to the vast majority of the posters that would do the above...
rename

Blairsville, GA

#43640 May 9, 2014
U S A wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clueless nut. And that's me being nice to a moron. You have no idea what you are saying, little of its true. All of it you heard in some nightmare brought on by self pity and low self worth, at least you got 2 things correct. Lets give you a small test, see what you know.

What country has the largest democracy in the world?( its not the U.S.A.)

What country has the largest economy in the world ?( its not the U.S. A.)

What country has the best health care in the world, before anyone thought of ObamaCare ?(its not the U. S. A., not even close )

Since the completion of the new world trade center towers, what country has the tallest building in the world?.( its not the U.S.A.)

What countries education systems are rated in the top 20 in the world?( Not the U. S. A.)

What county has the fastest growing economy in the world?( its not the U.S.A.)

What country has the largest military by far in the world. That same country spends twice as much on its military than any other country.( think U. S. A.)

Can I play this game dummy??

silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#43641 May 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I play this game dummy??
LMAO :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE