Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#43393 May 8, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Who was president when all hell broke loose and we entered a recession? Was it a Democrat? No. Was it a Republican?? Uh, yeah. Time for you to go hunt some squirrels for dinner.
lol It WAS a republican president with a DEMOCRAT congress including Frank 'n Dodd. You libs have been whining about how congress makes all of the decisions. The president just sits and looks pretty. So! Which is it? Be careful. You'll incriminate yourself either way.
Time for you to go LIVE with the squirrels.

Location hidden

#43394 May 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Interesting reading for those who want answers...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26228...
It's going to haunt her alright. I am wondering if she'll even run by the time this is over.

Location hidden

#43395 May 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Who ever could have imagined...
Oops: GOP's #Benghazi committee chairman says he's leading a 'trial'
by Jed Lewison
THU MAY 08, 2014 AT 08:15 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/08/1297...
I'll give GOP #Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy points for honesty here, but this is the kind of thing you're not supposed to admit in public:
Asked by MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough about the possibility that his panel’s work would continue into the 2016 election campaign, Gowdy replied that “if an administration is slow-walking document production, I can’t end a trial simply because the defense won’t cooperate.”
You see, you're supposed to say stuff like "we're just trying to get the facts, here." Or "the only thing that matters to us is uncovering the truth." But such statements would be lies, and it's actually kind of refreshing to hear Gowdy admit that he thinks that he's a prosecutor conducting a trial against a criminal defendant.
Unfortunately for Gowdy, the good news is that his committee won't actually be a trial—at best, it'll be a kangaroo court, with Republicans acting as judges and their base serving as jurors. And the rest of the country will be either ignoring it or wondering why on Earth these congressional buffoons are wasting their time by still talking about Benghazi as if it were the biggest scandal in American history.
It's amazing how a "kangaroo court" can get the libroids going insane(er). lol Let's pop some popcorn and watch the libroids implode.:)))))

Location hidden

#43396 May 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Who ever could have imagined....
Stephen Colbert's short and sweet takedown of Fox's Eric Bolling
by BruinKid
THU MAY 08, 2014 AT 05:30 AM PDT
Folks, if you follow the news, you know that Benghazi has been blowing up again because of a scandalous new memo linking the Obama administration directly to things said by members of the Obama administration. And Fox News's The Five's the Eric Bolling has an ironclad explanation for why they did whatever it is we're accusing them of having done after the Benghazi attack.
5/5/2014:
ERIC BOLLING: There's one more piece to this. Don't forget that this was prior — prior — to Osama bin Laden being taken down, and the thought was, and the discussion was, is President Obama going into the re-election soft on terror or not? A lot of people were saying.... It was after?
DANA PERINO: Much after.
ERIC BOLLING: Was it after?
DANA PERINO: Yeah, yeah, yeah. A year.
ERIC BOLLING: My bad, I take it back.
GREG GUTFIELD: Next on The Five....
DANA PERINO: But a great point if it were true.
(hysterical audience laughter and applause)
Yes. That's undeniable. Yes, a great point and a fantastic new motto: Fox News, Fair & Balanced. A Great Point If It Were True.
That's it? That's ALL ya got? Must be a SLOW news day for Daily Kos. lol

Location hidden

#43397 May 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
by BruinKid
Folks, if you follow the news, you know that Benghazi has been blowing up again because of a scandalous new memo linking the Obama administration directly to things said by members of the Obama administration. And Fox News's The Five's the Eric Bolling has an ironclad explanation for why they did whatever it is we're accusing them of having done after the Benghazi attack.
5/5/2014:
ERIC BOLLING: There's one more piece to this. Don't forget that this was prior — prior — to Osama bin Laden being taken down, and the thought was, and the discussion was, is President Obama going into the re-election soft on terror or not? A lot of people were saying.... It was after?
Yes. That's undeniable. Yes, a great point and a fantastic new motto: Fox News, Fair & Balanced. A Great Point If It Were True.
DAAAAAAAG. And this is from THE DAILY BEAST!!!!!!!! BAM!
Who ever could have imagined..........
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...

Location hidden

#43398 May 8, 2014
Uh-Oh. This article criticizes Liberal Whine #1 Raaaaaacism. Calls the left's worn out excuse ARCHAIC. My, my. What will the libroids do without their Number 1 EXCUSE?.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/cliven-bundy-do...
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43399 May 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the CBO, you big dummy.

So the dummy is now denying the housing and mortgage debacle caused the bank bailouts?????

Good finance means a good economy.....

Bad finance means a bad economy.....

It's all about the money......

The Libroids forced bad home loans and the money lenders failed.....

Go to another school and get some learning dummy..... That gifted school had fried your brain......

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43400 May 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Who ever could have imagined...

Oops: GOP's #Benghazi committee chairman says he's leading a 'trial'
by Jed Lewison
THU MAY 08, 2014 AT 08:15 AM PDT

I'll give GOP #Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy points for honesty here, but this is the kind of thing you're not supposed to admit in public:

Asked by MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough about the possibility that his panel’s work would continue into the 2016 election campaign, Gowdy replied that “if an administration is slow-walking document production, I can’t end a trial simply because the defense won’t cooperate.”

You see, you're supposed to say stuff like "we're just trying to get the facts, here." Or "the only thing that matters to us is uncovering the truth." But such statements would be lies, and it's actually kind of refreshing to hear Gowdy admit that he thinks that he's a prosecutor conducting a trial against a criminal defendant.

Unfortunately for Gowdy, the good news is that his committee won't actually be a trial—at best, it'll be a kangaroo court, with Republicans acting as judges and their base serving as jurors. And the rest of the country will be either ignoring it or wondering why on Earth these congressional buffoons are wasting their time by still talking about Benghazi as if it were the biggest scandal in American history.

Same was said about Nixon dummy....
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43401 May 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol It WAS a republican president with a DEMOCRAT congress including Frank 'n Dodd. You libs have been whining about how congress makes all of the decisions. The president just sits and looks pretty. So! Which is it? Be careful. You'll incriminate yourself either way.
That poster is a proven moron.....

so am I

Dawsonville, GA

#43402 May 8, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write the law that is forcing this issue, that distinction belongs soley with the LWLD's.
I want to ask you how the Affordable Care Act has anything to do with Medicare or Medicaid. Since it doesn't and I don't want to confuse you any more than you already are I won't.
You just keep imagining you know what you are speaking about, I'm sure your friends are amazed at your intellect, so am I.
a myth

Dawsonville, GA

#43403 May 8, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://santarosapressdemocrat. ca.newsmemory.com/publink.php? shareid=17e8bc51d
Interesting article forwarded by a friend that lives on the west coast (and owns his own winery)...
I think even the clueless and uneducated can understand, it will be interesting if any argue "against" it.
Aren't you special, you have a "friend" and "he owns his own winery"! Being a wineo may make you a big deal at the Wal-Mart, but it doesn't make you or your "friend" a winery owner in Georgia or Californian. I was shocked by your admission to being a former CFO in various portions of the healthcare industry. I think the level of employment you claim is way beyond your ability, probably more in the custodial department. But the simple fact that you were employed in the healthcare industry tells me why that industry has the problems that it does. You self absorbed pathetic asswipe.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#43404 May 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol It WAS a republican president with a DEMOCRAT congress including Frank 'n Dodd. You libs have been whining about how congress makes all of the decisions. The president just sits and looks pretty. So! Which is it? Be careful. You'll incriminate yourself either way.
That's interesting... isn't Obama just a Democrat with REPUBLICAN congress? Therefore using your reasoning, all the problems with out country right now are due to the REPUBLICANS. Of course, it's really how ever you "spin" it, Spin-ergy. And spin you do.

Location hidden

#43405 May 8, 2014
a myth wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you special, you have a "friend" and "he owns his own winery"! Being a wineo may make you a big deal at the Wal-Mart, but it doesn't make you or your "friend" a winery owner in Georgia or Californian. I was shocked by your admission to being a former CFO in various portions of the healthcare industry. I think the level of employment you claim is way beyond your ability, probably more in the custodial department. But the simple fact that you were employed in the healthcare industry tells me why that industry has the problems that it does. You self absorbed pathetic asswipe.
Don't let him kid you. The fool never made it past middle management. He works at McDonald's running the fry vat and lives in a junky mobile home park out near the squirrel eater.

Location hidden

#43406 May 8, 2014
a myth wrote:
<quoted text>
... by the way, I have three different friends who own wineries - I guess that makes me special, just like Dull Bill. Maybe I'll get a gold star and pat on the head...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43407 May 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you leave out the northern and western states dummy....
They think you're an azzhole too.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#43408 May 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to haunt her alright. I am wondering if she'll even run by the time this is over.
Not that it's going to cause any problem at all in the first place..

BUT, if it did... The Democrats have a dozen other candidates lined up who would whip ANYBODY the Republican could run. The Republicans problem is simple: They're not good people, and they're not interested in anybody but the richest Americans. There's no way to overcome that.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43409 May 8, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting... isn't Obama just a Democrat with REPUBLICAN congress? Therefore using your reasoning, all the problems with out country right now are due to the REPUBLICANS. Of course, it's really how ever you "spin" it, Spin-ergy. And spin you do.

You big dumb smuck..... Obama has a divided congress...... and nothing the Repubs put forth gets passed the senate.........

Libroids had control of both houses for most of Bushs 2 terms......

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#43410 May 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>They think you're an azzhole too.

Get your bs proven false........
turn into a butthole.....

You and that dullard troll are on a fast track to being wedded at the hips.....

You need his legs.......he needs your guidance.......

You two, by bring one, can make history.......

Being a big dullard dummy......

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43411 May 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
by BruinKid
5/5/2014:
Obama 115, Fox News 1.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43412 May 8, 2014
so am I wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to ask you how the Affordable Care Act has anything to do with Medicare or Medicaid. Since it doesn't and I don't want to confuse you any more than you already are I won't.
You just keep imagining you know what you are speaking about, I'm sure your friends are amazed at your intellect, so am I.
No ACA, no Medicaid expansion. Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sat kaye 62
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan '18 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance