Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Morristown, TN

#42980 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>It should be painfully clear to any reasonably intelligent person that ChickenButt and myself are not the same person. But of course you and your cohorts don't seem to be reasonably intelligent. Enough said.
We give some credence to Butt being a prolificate bullsh )) er ....
Your just a dullard dummy.....

rename

Morristown, TN

#42981 May 5, 2014
Retired Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>Hope they don't give up their day jobs to do detective work.

And the dummy has used This used name before .....

Still a dullard.....
rename

Morristown, TN

#42982 May 5, 2014
not too sure wrote:
<quoted text>I think ChickenButt is a lot smarter than Troll Man, but not 100% positive. Neither one of them were in the upper part of their HS graduating class if you know what I'm saying.

But he's such a douche bag. Troll Man is just dumb.

You nailed it.... Although I use dullard for that dummy troll.....

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#42983 May 5, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
We give some credence to Butt being a prolificate bullsh )) er ....
Your just a dullard dummy.....
"prolificate" ... really, that's not even a word. Who's the dull one?
rename

Morristown, TN

#42984 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Same mentality as that "Just a Thought" poster who thinks you and I are the same person over in the Blairsville forum. Oh and let's not forget dumb old "George in Georgia." He thinks everyone is Norm.

Awwwww....
The ole blairsville forum.......
Where everyone hates this dullard along with the ever present error prone Oh my.......

I visited that forum track in the sorry dullard down and found numerous dummies getting their butts kicked there .,...

So the dummies come to the state thread to hide from them ......

Looks like a few have found their hidey hole and announce to us what dummies they are .......

silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42985 May 5, 2014
Here's another.... you're welcome, again.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/316045-o...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42986 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be painfully clear to any reasonably intelligent person that ChickenButt and myself are not the same person. But of course you and your cohorts don't seem to be reasonably intelligent. Enough said.
lol Okay.

Location hidden

#42987 May 5, 2014
not too sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ChickenButt is a lot smarter than Troll Man, but not 100% positive. Neither one of them were in the upper part of their HS graduating class if you know what I'm saying.
But he's such a douche bag. Troll Man is just dumb.
You DO have a point. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42988 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"prolificate" ... really, that's not even a word. Who's the dull one?
Actually, it is, it means "to fertilize" and given the load of manure CB tends to spread, it seems rather appropriate to be used in reference to his postings.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42989 May 5, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is, it means "to fertilize" and given the load of manure CB tends to spread, it seems rather appropriate to be used in reference to his postings.
You are SO right, Aggie!

Location hidden

#42990 May 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst.... sshhh...(hey spin..)
Secret: EVERYBODY noticed that you didn't provide anything at all to substantiate your position. EVERYBODY.
Your posts tend to go just like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kQFKtI6gn9YXX
You seldom, if EVER, provide links. That tells us ALL that you are trying to hide where ou are getting your left wing propaganda. That's the ONLY explanation. Next.

Location hidden

#42991 May 5, 2014
silverfox wrote:
I want to call them what they really are.... DEATH panels or IPAB, my mistake with the initials. You are welcome. Sincerely.
A "death panel" by any other name still can have the same results. There is no question that rationing of care is both a goal and an end result of nationalizing health care - it has to be - for simple cost cutting reasons. The Mortality Test mentioned in one of your links is striking for the simple reason that it was not developed as a test for doctors to use to make recommendations to their patients on current care, it was a tool developed to make rough "guesstimates" on the likelihood that a patient will still be alive in 4 years. Is it "worth" having a patient be screened for a disease if their "results" per the test were too low? There may be valid reasons for asking such questions, and there certainly are times when screening for certain diseases is not logical based on other factors, but that kind of decision needs to remain between the doctor and the patient. It should not be based on 12 question tests and actuarial tables.

And never forget, It was Obama himself who stated that "maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but instead taking the pain pill."

Location hidden

#42992 May 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of what you call "spin" is just plain truth that you don't happen to like. Remember where I showed you that the responsible press for sane adults had no mention of the word Benghazi the other day? Yet every one of the right-wing rags did?
Think it's coincidence that this is being brought up 6-months before the elections? The American people are NOT going to appreciate you reprehensible Republicans using our honorable dead ambassador for political gain. It's distasteful.
You know that, right, Spin-ergy?
You keep stepping in it and don't even realize it. Do you think it was coincidence that the Obama WH was desperate to play down the fact that al-Qaeda was NOT "on the run" 6 weeks before an election?
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42993 May 5, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
A "death panel" by any other name still can have the same results. There is no question that rationing of care is both a goal and an end result of nationalizing health care - it has to be - for simple cost cutting reasons. The Mortality Test mentioned in one of your links is striking for the simple reason that it was not developed as a test for doctors to use to make recommendations to their patients on current care, it was a tool developed to make rough "guesstimates" on the likelihood that a patient will still be alive in 4 years. Is it "worth" having a patient be screened for a disease if their "results" per the test were too low? There may be valid reasons for asking such questions, and there certainly are times when screening for certain diseases is not logical based on other factors, but that kind of decision needs to remain between the doctor and the patient. It should not be based on 12 question tests and actuarial tables.
And never forget, It was Obama himself who stated that "maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but instead taking the pain pill."
It's both scary & sad, most democrats can't see this for what it really is, a DEATH panel. Butt kept asking for links, he got them, there's plenty more, one just has to dig alittle. Something the L wingers who post here absolutely refuse to do.

Location hidden

#42994 May 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Dear Right-Wing-Whacko's,
Please, let's get back to those Death Panels...
Any Republicans here want to give us an update? It was a real-thing with you guys who swore it would happen if ObamaCare became a reality.
Please either give us some information about who is on them and where they meet, or say that you guys were completely, embarrassingly wrong on that one, and were just being idiots.
Thanks. I look forward to your reply.
ChicknButt
How is anybody supposed to know anything definitive about anything with Obamacare? There have been 38 (technically illegal) delays in Obamacare so far. With so many of them geared to delay fall out until after various elections, who knows how many more might still be implemented before November.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42995 May 5, 2014
Nice article from a RIGHT-WING source about the Death Panel Myth that Sarah Palin and her inbred mud-people followers believe in so much.

Thankfully, nobody HERE would buy into the Death Panel Myth.

Forbes has this to say:

In August of 2009, Sarah Palin claimed that the health legislation being crafted by Democrats at the time would create a “death panel,” in which government bureaucrats would decide whether disabled and elderly patients are “worthy of healthcare.” Despite being debunked by fact-checkers and mainstream media outlets, this myth has persisted, with almost half of Americans stating recently that they believe the Affordable Care Act (ACA) creates such a panel.

n part, the myth is hard to shake because most people (especially Neo-Con morons) have a very poor understanding of the complex law. The ACA tries to increase access to health insurance through a bewildering combination of Medicaid expansions, private insurance subsidies, health insurance exchanges, and the infamous health insurance mandate. It attempts to improve healthcare quality through things such as reimbursement reforms and promotion of electronic medical records. And it encourages the formation of more efficient healthcare organizations, with inscrutable names like “accountable care organizations” and “medical homes”.

The myth is also likely to persist because the law calls for the establishment of a 15 person committee– the independent payment advisory board (or IPAB)–which is given the job of recommending cost-saving measures to the Secretary of Health and Human Services if Medicare expenses rise too quickly. The IPAB will consist of independent healthcare experts who are forbidden, by law, from proposing changes that will affect Medicare coverage or quality. In other words, they are a far cry from a death panel, with the ACA specifically noting that this group is not allowed to do anything that would “ration” healthcare. The law also makes sure that the IPAB is not in a position to make policy, but instead to simply make recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, proposals that Congress is specifically empowered to override if it sees fit.

The article goes on to talk about how Palin Supporters, when faced with the facts and debunking of the myth, BELIEVED EVEN MORE STRONGLY THAT IT WAS TRUE...

LOL - Laughing at you Republicans!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterubel/2013/01...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42996 May 5, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both scary & sad, most democrats can't see this for what it really is, a DEATH panel.
That's not even close to what it is.

Sadly, Fox News, Sarah Palin, and your beloved talk-radio hosts have misinformed you. They've left you ignorant of the truth.

It's so simple to get a grip on, all you have to do is READ the text.(ok, maybe not simple for RWW's). It's not at all what several of you have already said you think it to be.

How can you be so completely wrong after all of these years? It's MIND-BLOWING...

Location hidden

#42997 May 5, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both scary & sad, most democrats can't see this for what it really is, a DEATH panel. Butt kept asking for links, he got them, there's plenty more, one just has to dig alittle. Something the L wingers who post here absolutely refuse to do.
"scary & sad" - the perfect description for the complete adherence to the party line of 98% of the Lefties on here. Those of us on the Right DO question the actions of the Republicans in power - we praise some actions and criticize others. We do not pretend they are the "be all and end all." What the Lefties do not realize is that they would enjoy so much more credibility if they would at least admit that many of Obama's actions do not pass the smell test.

The question of intent versus accident would be legitimate fodder for discussion, but when they blindly spout the party line and refuse to acknowledge reality - discussion is pointless. The only thing we can do is show time and again where they are factually inaccurate - and even when we do, they bury their heads in the sand and repeat what has been shown to be false.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42998 May 5, 2014
"The proposal shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums under section 1818, 1818A, or 1839, increase Medicare beneficiary cost sharing (including deductibles, coinsurance, and co-payments), or otherwise restrict benefits or modify eligibility criteria.

What you guys SAY is going to happen (which isn't), is specifically forbidden in the text of ObamaCare legislation itself.

But - Never miss a chance to believe a good Republican lie. I swear you Right-Wing-Whacko's are easy marks. You'll believe anything.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42999 May 5, 2014
Of course, Butt went for the older Forbes link.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelcannon/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 10 hr Bus rolls 15
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May 9 retired 1
Beware. Apr 30 jbk 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 24 kjackie 66
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 6
Mr. Burch Apr '18 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages