its time

Dawsonville, GA

#42580 May 2, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like Tom Steyer who has pledged $100,000,000 in donations to Democrats for the upcoming elections and in return Obama delayed any decision on the Keystone XL Pipeline, a move that the president of the Laborers' International Union of North America called a "gutless move," "politics at its worst" and "another low blow to the working men and women of our country."
And Steyer isn't done, he has announced plans to get substantially "involved" in at least 8 other upcoming elections.
You really don't have a clue do you. This is the way it works, I don't care what party, what religion of what whacko organization you belong to. The rich have inherited the earth and the plan is to take it all. We are just making it a lot easier on them with what the conservative supreme court has done with campaign contributions. Something needs to be done, could this be the one thing everyone can agree on. I know its not in your nature to agree, but its time.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#42583 May 2, 2014
its time wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have a clue do you. This is the way it works, I don't care what party, what religion of what whacko organization you belong to. The rich have inherited the earth and the plan is to take it all. We are just making it a lot easier on them with what the conservative supreme court has done with campaign contributions. Something needs to be done, could this be the one thing everyone can agree on. I know its not in your nature to agree, but its time.
NAILED that post.

We need to get campaign money and 501(c) organizations, and corporations and lobbyists out of politics. We need to get back to only private individuals making campaign contributions, and keep the maximum donation down to an amount any man can afford.

It's supposed to be one-man, one-vote. Government of the people, by the people, for the people.
rename

Toccoa, GA

#42584 May 2, 2014
its time wrote:
<quoted text>

if it makes you feel better Mr Quixote..........I'll agree with you..........

but please take it easy on them windmills as a legless chicken will be upset with you tearing down a device that does not use oil or electricity..........

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42585 May 2, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
NAILED that post.
We need to get campaign money and 501(c) organizations, and corporations and lobbyists out of politics. We need to get back to only private individuals making campaign contributions, and keep the maximum donation down to an amount any man can afford.
It's supposed to be one-man, one-vote. Government of the people, by the people, for the people.

That Quixote disease must be contagious..........

are doing

Dawsonville, GA

#42586 May 2, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose, slavery wasn't the topic, either. You get another A.
To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist. The black race in American not
that not that long ago were treated like animals and servants. Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks. They were breed like animals to bring out certain desirable traits. Slavery in America is the reason most all white folks have some black DNA, those slave owners worked them in more ways that one. And white folks in the south felt so strong about being superior to the blacks we fought one of the bloodiest wars ever over slavery. If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks, its obvious the memory of slavery is paramount in the conversation with black people. I am 65 and I remember not that long ago blacks were considered a second class species. Not allowed in white bathrooms, white restaurants and white schools. Anyone in your family ever been a slave. You get a F for failure to comprehend common sense and failing for at the very least not being able to comprehend what you are as you continue to look down your nose at black people. And that's exactly what you are doing.
rename

Toccoa, GA

#42589 May 2, 2014

Obama and Merkel meet and greet..........

What big ears you have..........says Merkel.........

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mDrjLSPE.iXo...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42590 May 2, 2014

Boehner must have found his gonads..........

"House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) is announcing today that he intends for the House to vote to create a new select committee to investigate the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans. He released the following statement:

“Americans learned this week that the Obama Administration is so intent on obstructing the truth about Benghazi that it is even willing to defy subpoenas issued by the standing committees of the People's House. These revelations compel the House to take every possible action to ensure the American people have the truth about the terrorist attack on our consulate that killed four of our countrymen. In light of these new developments, the House will vote to establish a new select committee to investigate the attack, provide the necessary accountability, and ensure justice is finally served.

“The administration's withholding of documents – emails showing greater White House involvement in misleading the American people – is a flagrant violation of trust and undermines the basic principles of oversight upon which our system of government is built. And it forces us to ask the question, what else about Benghazi is the Obama administration still hiding from the American people?

“The House committees that have been investigating this attack have done extraordinary work, using their subpoena power, holding dozens of hearings, and conducting hundreds of interviews. Without this work we would not know much that we do today. But it’s clear that questions remain, and the administration still does not respect the authority of Congress to provide proper oversight. This dismissiveness and evasion requires us to elevate the investigation to a new level. I intend for this select committee to have robust authority, and I will expect it to work quickly to get answers for the American people and the families of the victims.

“Four Americans died at the hands of terrorists nearly 20 months ago, and we are still missing answers, accountability, and justice. It’s time that change.”

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42591 May 2, 2014

"Krauthammer’s Take: New Benghazi E-mail Akin to Discovery of Nixon Tapes"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/377069/k...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42593 May 2, 2014

And attempts at deflection begin..........

"Pelosi On Benghazi Emails:‘Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?’"

Too late Nancy..........ya'lls bloomers are showing..........

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42594 May 2, 2014

A step closer to war..........

"Ukraine crisis: Gunfire and explosions outside rebel-held town of Slavyansk "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42595 May 2, 2014

"Despite the unemployment rate plummeting, more than 92 million Americans remain out of the labor force.

The unemployment rate dropped to 6.3 percent in April from 6.7 percent in March, the lowest it has been since September 2008 when it was 6.1 percent. The sharp drop, though, occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not count people not looking for a job as unemployed."

92 million not seeking employment..........

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/05/02/rep...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42596 May 2, 2014

"Appears that U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy will head a newly formed special committee to look at the 2012 terrorist attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya."

http://www.thestate.com/2014/05/02/3422958/re...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42597 May 2, 2014

A colossal failure..........sorta like Obamas foreign policy.........

"A policy intended to promote American energy independence has failed, as the U.S. has gone from being a net exporter of biodiesel and renewable diesel to being a net importer of the fuels.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that imports of two biomass-based diesel fuels –biodiesel and renewable diesel — increased 761 percent in just one year primarily due to the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), which requires blending ever increasing amounts of biofuels into the U.S. fuel supply."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/02/federal-pol...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42598 May 2, 2014

What a big dummy..........

"President Barack Obama made an embarrasing blunder earlier today during his press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel when he described the post-coup government of Kiev as "duly elected"."

And this man is in charge of foreign policy..........

A bunch of ding'a'lings run this country.........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Obama_Calls_Co...

rename

Toccoa, GA

#42599 May 2, 2014

Well heck..........we conservatives have seen the result right here on topix..........

not news to us..........we've been using this light technique for quite a while on topix..........

"Scientists have developed an “off-switch” for the brain to effectively shut down neural activity using light pulses.

In 2005, Stanford scientist Karl Deisseroth discovered how to switch individual brain cells on and off by using light in a technique he dubbed ’optogenetics’."

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42600 May 2, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first.
It's not possible for the person you're referencing. Simply not possible. Al Sharpton will deliver a healthy baby (he's not pregnant, BTW) before that happens...

Location hidden

#42601 May 2, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
OR- he meant exactly what he said. Bill IS a jackass, so it's not much of a stretch for somebody to say that and mean it.
And the irony continues from Skippy...

How is it up on the porch, little boy?

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#42603 May 2, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how calling someone a jackass can be equated to being jealous of someone. But then again, that's "Spin-ergy" talking.(For those who are clueless and uneducated I made a pun with Synergy's name, since she likes to "spin" everything.) But yeah, I said Dull Bill is a jackass and that's what I meant. Only RWWs would think otherwise.
LMAO, Mr. LOI (not letter of intent, but lack of intelligence) has returned.

Skippy vacates the board and it becomes (somewhat) civil, Troll Lady returns and the IQ of the board drops. Two useless blowhards.

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#42605 May 2, 2014
are doing wrote:
<quoted text>
To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist. The black race in American not
that not that long ago were treated like animals and servants. Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks. They were breed like animals to bring out certain desirable traits. Slavery in America is the reason most all white folks have some black DNA, those slave owners worked them in more ways that one. And white folks in the south felt so strong about being superior to the blacks we fought one of the bloodiest wars ever over slavery. If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks, its obvious the memory of slavery is paramount in the conversation with black people. I am 65 and I remember not that long ago blacks were considered a second class species. Not allowed in white bathrooms, white restaurants and white schools. Anyone in your family ever been a slave. You get a F for failure to comprehend common sense and failing for at the very least not being able to comprehend what you are as you continue to look down your nose at black people. And that's exactly what you are doing.
"To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist."

Wow, perhaps this erudite poster could define racism BEFORE calling someone a racist.

"Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks."
"Anyone in your family ever been a slave?" Note that I added the "?".

There's not a person alive in this country that has owned a slave and there's not a person alive in this country that has been a slave in this country. We can't help what happened around 150 years ago, can we? How long will this "battle" continue?

"Anyone in your family ever been a slave." Without the "?".

I would imagine if we go back far enough in anyone's ancestral history you'll find that someone was a slave.

"If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks,"

He's an a$$hole, pure and simple. Care to opine about comments made about white people by certain black people? Or, is it OK when the "shoe is on the other foot"?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#42606 May 2, 2014
rename wrote:
Well heck..........we conservatives have seen the result right here on topix..........
not news to us..........we've been using this light technique for quite a while on topix..........
"Scientists have developed an “off-switch” for the brain to effectively shut down neural activity using light pulses.
In 2005, Stanford scientist Karl Deisseroth discovered how to switch individual brain cells on and off by using light in a technique he dubbed ’optogenetics’."
You don't have to worry about that since your tiny little brain has never been turned on! Its' on/off switch has rusted solid in the off position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]