Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Commerce, GA

#42596 May 2, 2014

"Appears that U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy will head a newly formed special committee to look at the 2012 terrorist attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya."

http://www.thestate.com/2014/05/02/3422958/re...

rename

Commerce, GA

#42597 May 2, 2014

A colossal failure..........sorta like Obamas foreign policy.........

"A policy intended to promote American energy independence has failed, as the U.S. has gone from being a net exporter of biodiesel and renewable diesel to being a net importer of the fuels.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that imports of two biomass-based diesel fuels –biodiesel and renewable diesel — increased 761 percent in just one year primarily due to the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), which requires blending ever increasing amounts of biofuels into the U.S. fuel supply."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/02/federal-pol...

rename

Commerce, GA

#42598 May 2, 2014

What a big dummy..........

"President Barack Obama made an embarrasing blunder earlier today during his press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel when he described the post-coup government of Kiev as "duly elected"."

And this man is in charge of foreign policy..........

A bunch of ding'a'lings run this country.........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Obama_Calls_Co...

rename

Commerce, GA

#42599 May 2, 2014

Well heck..........we conservatives have seen the result right here on topix..........

not news to us..........we've been using this light technique for quite a while on topix..........

"Scientists have developed an “off-switch” for the brain to effectively shut down neural activity using light pulses.

In 2005, Stanford scientist Karl Deisseroth discovered how to switch individual brain cells on and off by using light in a technique he dubbed ’optogenetics’."

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42600 May 2, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You first.
It's not possible for the person you're referencing. Simply not possible. Al Sharpton will deliver a healthy baby (he's not pregnant, BTW) before that happens...

Location hidden

#42601 May 2, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
OR- he meant exactly what he said. Bill IS a jackass, so it's not much of a stretch for somebody to say that and mean it.
And the irony continues from Skippy...

How is it up on the porch, little boy?

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#42603 May 2, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how calling someone a jackass can be equated to being jealous of someone. But then again, that's "Spin-ergy" talking.(For those who are clueless and uneducated I made a pun with Synergy's name, since she likes to "spin" everything.) But yeah, I said Dull Bill is a jackass and that's what I meant. Only RWWs would think otherwise.
LMAO, Mr. LOI (not letter of intent, but lack of intelligence) has returned.

Skippy vacates the board and it becomes (somewhat) civil, Troll Lady returns and the IQ of the board drops. Two useless blowhards.

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#42605 May 2, 2014
are doing wrote:
<quoted text>
To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist. The black race in American not
that not that long ago were treated like animals and servants. Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks. They were breed like animals to bring out certain desirable traits. Slavery in America is the reason most all white folks have some black DNA, those slave owners worked them in more ways that one. And white folks in the south felt so strong about being superior to the blacks we fought one of the bloodiest wars ever over slavery. If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks, its obvious the memory of slavery is paramount in the conversation with black people. I am 65 and I remember not that long ago blacks were considered a second class species. Not allowed in white bathrooms, white restaurants and white schools. Anyone in your family ever been a slave. You get a F for failure to comprehend common sense and failing for at the very least not being able to comprehend what you are as you continue to look down your nose at black people. And that's exactly what you are doing.
"To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist."

Wow, perhaps this erudite poster could define racism BEFORE calling someone a racist.

"Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks."
"Anyone in your family ever been a slave?" Note that I added the "?".

There's not a person alive in this country that has owned a slave and there's not a person alive in this country that has been a slave in this country. We can't help what happened around 150 years ago, can we? How long will this "battle" continue?

"Anyone in your family ever been a slave." Without the "?".

I would imagine if we go back far enough in anyone's ancestral history you'll find that someone was a slave.

"If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks,"

He's an a$$hole, pure and simple. Care to opine about comments made about white people by certain black people? Or, is it OK when the "shoe is on the other foot"?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#42606 May 2, 2014
rename wrote:
Well heck..........we conservatives have seen the result right here on topix..........
not news to us..........we've been using this light technique for quite a while on topix..........
"Scientists have developed an “off-switch” for the brain to effectively shut down neural activity using light pulses.
In 2005, Stanford scientist Karl Deisseroth discovered how to switch individual brain cells on and off by using light in a technique he dubbed ’optogenetics’."
You don't have to worry about that since your tiny little brain has never been turned on! Its' on/off switch has rusted solid in the off position.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42607 May 2, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, just for a change of pace - why don't you try coming on here and NOT posing as the biggest jackass in the world for once? Just give it a try.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the irony continues from Skippy...
How is it up on the porch, little boy?
Jus' Sayin'
I guess we got our answer on the "decent person" suggestion.
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. He doesn't POSE as the biggest jackass in the world, he IS the biggest jackass in the world.
And he's proven you right.
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring, dull guy with no life and an inflated ego because he knows about tax tables. Sad really.
As usual you will note that Dullman doesn't really add anything of value to the discussion of how corporations like McDonald's or WalMart pay so little that the public has to help many employees with welfare benefits while the top execs get "performance bonuses" which they get to pay less taxes on.
Not much on critical, issue-based thinking, that Dull Bill. Not hard to see why he didn't make it too far in management.
Silly Billy is .....Irrelevant.

He's a big ego with nobody to show off to. Nobody cares. It's made him.... bitter. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.

It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right.
But I think that the most likely reason of all

May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.

Or, that he's an unlikable ahole that's just irrelevant, so he lashes out for attention from a world that would rather do without him.

Irrelevant.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42608 May 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
erudite poster could
And the constant use of the word erudite? It's just tacky.

It's not nearly as "fancy" of a word as he thinks it is, and he's too socially inept to understand that he's making himself look like a jackass with that repetitive usage.

I guess you HAVE to be repetitive if you're as dull as he is though. He can't think of anything new to say.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42609 May 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"To me this statement proves you are nothing but a racist."
Wow, perhaps this erudite poster could define racism BEFORE calling someone a racist.
"Against their will they were throw in a boat and brought to America to serve white folks."
"Anyone in your family ever been a slave?" Note that I added the "?".
There's not a person alive in this country that has owned a slave and there's not a person alive in this country that has been a slave in this country. We can't help what happened around 150 years ago, can we? How long will this "battle" continue?
"Anyone in your family ever been a slave." Without the "?".
I would imagine if we go back far enough in anyone's ancestral history you'll find that someone was a slave.
"If you will look at the current pro basketball team owners remarks,"
He's an a$$hole, pure and simple. Care to opine about comments made about white people by certain black people? Or, is it OK when the "shoe is on the other foot"?
Thank you. I wasnt even going to chime in after such a terrible accusation. Their psychic abilities suck. Bigtime. Not even worthy of a response from me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42610 May 2, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to "claim" as your own bible says that god will sort 'em out later. You must live it, NOT talk it. The thing is that people are reluctant to even claim to be Christian publicly in fear of being lumped publicly in with hypocrites like yourself.
Does it hurt to be that ignorant?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42611 May 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy vacates the board and it becomes (somewhat) civil, Troll Lady returns and the IQ of the board drops. Two useless blowhards.
Jus' Sayin'
So I call you a blowhard a few posts up, and so now you call me a blowhard. Can't think of your own material there Silly Billy?

AND - I've had nothing but civil discourse here until YOU showed up. I think YOU are the problem around here. That fact that your last 8 posts have been nothing but b!tching, whining, and insulting and spewing hate is a strong indicator that my theory is correct.

What's the matter- Mrs. Dullsville spanked your azz for forgetting to walk the dog so you came here to spread some of your special brand of dull vileness around?

Why not take it back to the Atlanta forum where ever poster there spanks you like a drunken birthday girl at a frat party.

You think we hate you over there? Man, those guys REALLY know how to hate you.. It was very entertaining reading their comments about you.

You sho' do know how ta make ya some friends there, Silly Billy.

Location hidden

#42612 May 2, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well certainly when it comes to one-on-one homicides that may well be true. But, when it comes to mass murder, genocide and holocausts (there have been many) then history shows that NO ONE can come close to the White Christian numbers of committing murder.
Fraid not, modern technology made mass murder SO much easier than ever before and the hands down winners are the atheistic communists. When combined, Mao and Stalin can claim 90 million.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42613 May 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>

He's an a$$hole, pure and simple.
Haha... he's like a parrot!

Repeating what he keeps hearing every day! What a bumbling dolt.

Location hidden

#42614 May 2, 2014
OMTE wrote:
I can see this place hasn't changed much...
Hey Synergy, Aggie, and Chickn...
How ya'll been?
Hey, OMTE. Loving the spring weather - except for the pollen. But it looks like the worst is behind us. Hope you and yours are well.

Location hidden

#42615 May 2, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you rather have a special-interest not get what they want, rather than the American people getting screwed with a bad deal?
Or is that just alien thinking to Republicans? It might be if you consider what's been going on in the House for the last several years.
There's your mistake, the American people ARE getting shafted as long as the pipeline is delayed just so Dems can pocket another $100 million.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#42616 May 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Jus' Sayin'
Oh, the irony of you calling someone a "useless blowhard." Now that's funny right there ... pathetically dumb, but funny. Again, try to add something intelligent to the discussion instead of the name calling. Can't do it, can you?

Location hidden

#42617 May 2, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!
I bet ya Syn will never be a Dirty Dem...*for real*
And Aggie has never been mean, she's just lacks a sense of humor...
Ouch, that hurt.[psssst, did it ever occur to you that maybe you're not that funny..... ;)]

(welcome back)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages