Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Cleveland, GA

#42399 May 1, 2014


Someone has been watching too many hollywood movies..........


"Lawmakers today moved to tighten congressional control over U.S. Special Operations Command’s new “Iron Man” battle suit, expressing concerns that program officials are already mishandling the complex effort."


http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/04/30/congre...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42400 May 1, 2014

Shumer..........our modern day Don Quixote drunk on self importance..........


"Not that things were going swimmingly for them to begin with. Anemic economic growth coupled with the largest quarterly spike in healthcare costs in 34 years is very bad news for the American people, and a full-blown political emergency for Democrats -- who own this "recovery," and who promised Obamacare would bend the health spending cost curve down. Time to fire up the distraction jalopy. In addition to their job-killing minimum wage push, Senate Democrats are proposing a number of measures that would scale back and chill political speech. Exhibit A:

Senate Democrats will schedule a vote this year on a constitutional amendment to reform campaign finance as they face tens of millions of dollars worth of attack ads from conservative groups. The Senate will vote on an amendment sponsored by Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.) that would overturn two recent court cases that have given corporations, labor unions and wealthy individuals free rein to spend freely on federal races.“The Supreme Court is trying to take this country back to the days of the robber barons, allowing dark money to flood our elections. That needs to stop, and it needs to stop now,” said Senate Rules Committee Chairman Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who announced the plan."


http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/0...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42401 May 1, 2014


"Boehner ‘Appalled’ Over White House Concealing Benghazi Documents"


how much more stupid can this guy get....if he is just NOW today coming to realize America has an enemy in the White House..........

A modern day demo posing as a repub..........

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/30/boehner-app...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42402 May 1, 2014


Folks JUST dont like crooked unions..........

"After Right-To-Work, 80% of Mich. Health-Care Workers Desert Union"

heck....some unions take more from dues than members pay fed taxes..........


rename

Cleveland, GA

#42403 May 1, 2014
and front and center again..........

myth #1—most climate scientists agree that disastrous global warming is here

myth #2—in the united states, recent years have been the warmest on record

myth #3—northern hemisphere temperature increases over the last century correspond to human-induced warming

myth #4—more co2 yields much higher surface temperatures

myth #5—climate models are correct but are limited by computer technology

myth #6—model forecasts are correct but confounded by sulfates, volcanoes, etc.

myth #7—melting of the polar ice caps will cause sea level to rise

myth #8—the climate will be more extreme

myth #9—summers will be extremely hot and dry

myth #10—all bad weather is evidence of global warming

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42404 May 1, 2014
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet a thousand dollars that you and Synergy are the same person. Your attitude and responses resonate loudly and your attitudes are identical.
You are one and the same idiot.
Dang, I would LOVE to take you up on that - Syn and I could have some serious fun spending your money and laughing about what a moron you have proved yourself to be time and time again.
guest

Warrenton, VA

#42405 May 1, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Syn and I are the same person in your warped little world? Well, that makes about as much sense as the rest of your posts.
Yeah, about as much sense as you and/or your cohorts saying that some of those on here that don't follow the ultraconservative groupthink is the same poster using different id's. Oh yeah I forgot that hasn't happened has it? Obviously you choose to ignore that reality and are too stupid to see sarcasm where it so obviously is. You a fool angiebaby 00.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42406 May 1, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, about as much sense as you and/or your cohorts saying that some of those on here that don't follow the ultraconservative groupthink is the same poster using different id's. Oh yeah I forgot that hasn't happened has it? Obviously you choose to ignore that reality and are too stupid to see sarcasm where it so obviously is. You a fool angiebaby 00.
And where have I made any such claims? I stay out of those - until I am brought in to them. And "angiebaby" - Really??
guest

United States

#42407 May 1, 2014
Actually I do think that you and senergizerbunny are like Siamese twins conjoined in the obvious place.
guest

United States

#42408 May 1, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where have I made any such claims? I stay out of those - until I am brought in to them. And "angiebaby" - Really??
Oh you can't read either ("or"). I know that senergizerbunny has. No that's angiebaby00.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#42409 May 1, 2014
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
not sure who you are but "watching" somebody on Topix is what people who come to Topix want. That's what they are here for. If your remarks aren't being watched, then you have no audience.
On the other hand, threatening somebody on Topix is kind of a no-brainer because people can't actually reach through your computer screen and bop you in the head. They have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who they are. Unless either you or they reveal personal information.
What I see here is that Synergy has over-stepped her welcome in someone's estimation and he or she is finally stating that she is a bully. That doesn't sound like much of a threat, it just sounds like he or she is tired of Synergy's persona. You can't be threatened unless someone knows where you live or how to get in touch with you. Also, you can't be threatened unless someone posts a threat.
Please stop making sense,
you're just a spoil-sport who wants to take away their victimhood.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#42410 May 1, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>And where have I made any such claims? I stay out of those - until I am brought in to them. And "angiebaby" - Really??

Just typical libroid sexism....... along with their racism....

They claim equal pay for women, don't you know ........
Obama and his White House staff .....
miserable human

Dawsonville, GA

#42411 May 1, 2014
rename wrote:
Shumer..........our modern day Don Quixote drunk on self importance..........
"Not that things were going swimmingly for them to begin with. Anemic economic growth coupled with the largest quarterly spike in healthcare costs in 34 years is very bad news for the American people, and a full-blown political emergency for Democrats -- who own this "recovery," and who promised Obamacare would bend the health spending cost curve down. Time to fire up the distraction jalopy. In addition to their job-killing minimum wage push, Senate Democrats are proposing a number of measures that would scale back and chill political speech. Exhibit A:
Senate Democrats will schedule a vote this year on a constitutional amendment to reform campaign finance as they face tens of millions of dollars worth of attack ads from conservative groups. The Senate will vote on an amendment sponsored by Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.) that would overturn two recent court cases that have given corporations, labor unions and wealthy individuals free rein to spend freely on federal races.“The Supreme Court is trying to take this country back to the days of the robber barons, allowing dark money to flood our elections. That needs to stop, and it needs to stop now,” said Senate Rules Committee Chairman Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who announced the plan."
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/0...
You are not a partial idiot, you are the complete idiot. If you can't see the danger that the Supreme Court has unleashed on Democracy you are not only stupid, but blind to the truth. This should not be a partisan issue, and it truth its not. Even in Ga. we have huge money from who knows where trying to push their agenda, Kingston is a great example of what I think is a nut, but he is getting huge amounts of money spent to keep him from getting elected to the Senate. Who is really spending this money, who knows. Its the totally clueless and uneducated that are falling for this idiotic way to run a democracy. Let the rich do as they please seems to be what poor conservatives have been told is the proper way. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid of idiots and your grandchildren will pay the price. You children are probably paying now as big business has convinced the idiot fringe that helping the poor is a bad thing, at the same time they have convinced them that paying a livable minimum wage is also a bad thing!?!?!?!?. If you folks could only put 2 and 2 together and get 4, but you are to easy to mold, your minds are like mush. You are being used and don't have the brains to know it, you are killing the democracy that built this country. It should not be conservative, liberal, democrat, republican or independent, but ALL American's fighting to save what's left of our democracy. Turn on FNC, Rush and Beck and soak up the endless like of bull.
You are one sick and miserable human.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42412 May 1, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Just typical libroid sexism....... along with their racism....
They claim equal pay for women, don't you know ........
Obama and his White House staff .....
Well, I guess they have to find something to distract them. GDP growth was a tenth of what was already a dismal forecast for the first quarter - a whopping .1% growth. Yeah, that's something to shout from the rooftops. And what's even better is they're blaming it on the cold weather ...you know, the fourth coldest winter on record for the last 60 years - don't you just love that global warming. Oh, I forgot - the cold weather is BECAUSE of global warming - right, okay.

And then requests for jobless benefits rose when economists had predicted they would fall - oops.

And then you have the email showing the White House was far more heavily involved in Susan Rice's talking points for her "it was the video" tour of the Sunday talk shows. It just hasn't been a very good week for the Dems. Jay Carney wasn't having much fun yesterday either at the press conference.

http://www.c-span.org/video/...
moron

Dawsonville, GA

#42413 May 1, 2014
rename wrote:
and front and center again..........
myth #1—most climate scientists agree that disastrous global warming is here
myth #2—in the united states, recent years have been the warmest on record
myth #3—northern hemisphere temperature increases over the last century correspond to human-induced warming
myth #4—more co2 yields much higher surface temperatures
myth #5—climate models are correct but are limited by computer technology
myth #6—model forecasts are correct but confounded by sulfates, volcanoes, etc.
myth #7—melting of the polar ice caps will cause sea level to rise
myth #8—the climate will be more extreme
myth #9—summers will be extremely hot and dry
myth #10—all bad weather is evidence of global warming
MYTH # 1 Show us in black and white where most climate scientists agree that disastrous global warming is NOT here.

You can stretch the truth, you can bend the truth, but what you have posted is pure lies, prove me wrong moron.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42414 May 1, 2014
rename wrote:
"Boehner ‘Appalled’ Over White House Concealing Benghazi Documents"
how much more stupid can this guy get....if he is just NOW today coming to realize America has an enemy in the White House..........
A modern day demo posing as a repub..........
http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/30/boehner-app...
Not even a soundbite from MSM. They'll go to ANY lenghts to protect Hillary. Hillary WILL be exposed if she runs, now or later, makes no difference to me.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42415 May 1, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess they have to find something to distract them. GDP growth was a tenth of what was already a dismal forecast for the first quarter - a whopping .1% growth. Yeah, that's something to shout from the rooftops. And what's even better is they're blaming it on the cold weather ...you know, the fourth coldest winter on record for the last 60 years - don't you just love that global warming. Oh, I forgot - the cold weather is BECAUSE of global warming - right, okay.
And then requests for jobless benefits rose when economists had predicted they would fall - oops.
And then you have the email showing the White House was far more heavily involved in Susan Rice's talking points for her "it was the video" tour of the Sunday talk shows. It just hasn't been a very good week for the Dems. Jay Carney wasn't having much fun yesterday either at the press conference.
http://www.c-span.org/video/...
Jay Carney is a frazzled mess, he should jump ship.
guest

United States

#42416 May 1, 2014
miserable human wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a partial idiot, you are the complete idiot. If you can't see the danger that the Supreme Court has unleashed on Democracy you are not only stupid, but blind to the truth. This should not be a partisan issue, and it truth its not. Even in Ga. we have huge money from who knows where trying to push their agenda, Kingston is a great example of what I think is a nut, but he is getting huge amounts of money spent to keep him from getting elected to the Senate. Who is really spending this money, who knows. Its the totally clueless and uneducated that are falling for this idiotic way to run a democracy. Let the rich do as they please seems to be what poor conservatives have been told is the proper way. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid of idiots and your grandchildren will pay the price. You children are probably paying now as big business has convinced the idiot fringe that helping the poor is a bad thing, at the same time they have convinced them that paying a livable minimum wage is also a bad thing!?!?!?!?. If you folks could only put 2 and 2 together and get 4, but you are to easy to mold, your minds are like mush. You are being used and don't have the brains to know it, you are killing the democracy that built this country. It should not be conservative, liberal, democrat, republican or independent, but ALL American's fighting to save what's left of our democracy. Turn on FNC, Rush and Beck and soak up the endless like of bull.
You are one sick and miserable human.
Ands here's a recently released study that gets to the very heart of the issue of powerful elite influence in politics.

http://www.princeton.edu/~mgilens/Gilens%20ho...

"The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence. Our results provide substantial support for theories of Economic Elite Domination and for theories of Biased Pluralism, but not for theories of Majoritarian Electoral Democracy or Majoritarian Pluralism."
rename

Commerce, GA

#42417 May 1, 2014
miserable human wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a partial idiot, you are the complete idiot. If you can't see the danger that the Supreme Court has unleashed on Democracy you are not only stupid, but blind to the truth. This should not be a partisan issue, and it truth its not. Even in Ga. we have huge money from who knows where trying to push their agenda, Kingston is a great example of what I think is a nut, but he is getting huge amounts of money spent to keep him from getting elected to the Senate. Who is really spending this money, who knows. Its the totally clueless and uneducated that are falling for this idiotic way to run a democracy. Let the rich do as they please seems to be what poor conservatives have been told is the proper way. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid of idiots and your grandchildren will pay the price. You children are probably paying now as big business has convinced the idiot fringe that helping the poor is a bad thing, at the same time they have convinced them that paying a livable minimum wage is also a bad thing!?!?!?!?. If you folks could only put 2 and 2 together and get 4, but you are to easy to mold, your minds are like mush. You are being used and don't have the brains to know it, you are killing the democracy that built this country. It should not be conservative, liberal, democrat, republican or independent, but ALL American's fighting to save what's left of our democracy. Turn on FNC, Rush and Beck and soak up the endless like of bull.
You are one sick and miserable human.

you are one clueless idiot who relies upon, and consider political ads, to influence you in who to vote for..........a dummy is a dummy for life.........

smart folks, NOT YOU, do their own check ups on those running for office..........and vote accordingly..........

but not dummies like you..........your a Miley Cyrus follower..........


silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42418 May 1, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, about as much sense as you and/or your cohorts saying that some of those on here that don't follow the ultraconservative groupthink is the same poster using different id's. Oh yeah I forgot that hasn't happened has it? Obviously you choose to ignore that reality and are too stupid to see sarcasm where it so obviously is. You a fool angiebaby 00.
You're taking the name calling to heart. Breathe in, breathe out. Just close your eyes and imagine for a minute, you're in paradise, surrounded by L wingers who agree with your every word. Breeeeeathe. Don't forget to breathe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 22 hr MCay 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages