Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42061 Apr 29, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you. You are so ideologically straight-jacketed that you refuse to acknowledge anything that reflects negatively on your beloved Leftist agenda. It would be rather fascinating to see someone be both that hypocritical and that blind if it weren't so pathetic.
"It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you."

+1

I'm ASSUMING it didn't take you this long to learn this...

:)
WasBushStupid

United States

#42062 Apr 29, 2014
"We've had enough Bushes" - Barbara Bush, 2013

Just remember that Barbara Bush, born in Queens NY, is not a Bush. She just married one. Shortly after they married and started moving around, Barbara set a new record of doing it in more different places than anyone as the old man named three Navy planes that he "flew" after her.

“He'd be a great candidate and a great president." - W. Bush, 2013

Ain't that what he assured us about the last Bush, himself?

The Bushes may a great argument in favor of abortion. The old man wishes he had put baby W in a tow sack (burlap bag) with rocks and dropped him in a deep creek somewhere.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42063 Apr 29, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you. You are so ideologically straight-jacketed that you refuse to acknowledge anything that reflects negatively on your beloved Leftist agenda. It would be rather fascinating to see someone be both that hypocritical and that blind if it weren't so pathetic.
Thanks, Aggie. Pathetic is actually saying it kindly.
Defending Kerry & persecuting Bundy. Makes no sense.
No reasoning with a chicken.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42064 Apr 29, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey syn, hate to butt in but I just wanted to let you know that topix does have a statute of limitations on repetitious phrases (like 57 states and grow a brain). I believe the limit is 4745- I haven't been counting but I fear that you may be getting dangerously close. I'd just hate to see you get stuck with a fine over something as silly as that.
Yes, he's counting. LoL
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42065 Apr 29, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot..........tell us of any company or otherwise where bonuses are required to be paid out..........a bonus is just that, a bonus..........not part of a compensation pkg..........
the ole typical libroid ploy of playing lies against truths..........we see it everyday with the corrupt obama admin..........
here's another apple dummy.....take a bite..........
He likes his either- or questions. He & Jeb have issues, deep lying issues when it comes to admitting this administration is incompetent. Don't let them drag you to the gutter. It's a dark & lonely place, that's why they have only each other. Well, add multiple personalities between them. Lol. Very sad they use other IDs then call us "dumb." What kind of logic is that?? The ZERO kind.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42066 Apr 29, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
and you dummy..........are the prime example of what is wrong with this country..........
and a fine specimen of a corrupt spirit..........
Most definitely from the dark side. That's evident.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42067 Apr 29, 2014
rename wrote:
Benghazi..........
"He testified that the agency first learned Sept. 14 that there appeared to be no protest on the ground from a report from its officers in Libya, and that a day later the CIA’s station chief sent an email reinforcing that the attack was not preceded by a protest.
Mr. Morell said he shared that information with White House officials, including Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough, during a meeting on Sept. 15, 2012, but added that he did not edit the protest information from draft talking points because CIA analysts had not definitively ruled out the protest.
“The analysts had an evidentiary basis to make the judgment that there was a protest ongoing at the time of the attack,” he testified.“Altogether, there were roughly a dozen or so reports indicating that this was the case.”
The next day, Sept. 16, U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice went on Sunday talk shows with the account that the attack was believed to have been started by protests over an American made anti-Islam video.
Mr. Morell testified that he did not know the talking points he had worked on would be used by Ms. Rice for the purpose of a public account on TV.
Nonetheless, by Sept. 18, 2012, two days after Ms. Rice’s appearance, the CIA received a report from the Libyan government that security footage outside the Benghazi complex showed no protest before the attack. U.S. officials reviewed the footage over the next few days and by Sept. 22, the intelligence community revised its analysis and formally declared the attack was related to terrorism and was not proceeded by a protest over the anti-Islam video, Mr. Morell said.
Despite that formal finding of the intelligence community, Obama administration officials continued for weeks afterward to use various versions of the protest or video as part of the Benghazi storyline. A full three days after the U.S. intelligence community officials debunked the protest over the video, President Obama appeared to link the attack to the video in a speech he gave Sept. 26, 2012, at the United Nations."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
Then, Rice's KING gave her a promotion. After that charade, the administration knew she would NEVER stand a chance EVER becoming Secretary of State. She'd be drilled & grilled, it wouldnt have been pretty. So, withdrew her name from nomination. GUILTY, she was used as a puppet. Now, failing as top national security advisor. That's a shocker!
Recon

Braselton, GA

#42068 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness! Lions and tigers and BEARS, oh MY!
How about if a US president single-handedly allows terrorists to kill 3000 US citizens in the heart of New York City, had dead bodies sitting in wheel-chairs in front of the Astrodome and others just bloating away and washing down the streets of New Orleans with hundreds of thousands of people languished without help, had THOUSANDS of US troops killed on foriegn soil over a false premise because "he was looking for someone's ass to kick. Then he let the entire economy of the united states fall into a tailspin, causing the worst recession to hit since 1929, with MILLIONS of Americans out of their life-savings and jobs and being kicked out of their homes.
What if a liberal president did THOSE things?
Oh...spooky....that sounds eerily like what happened the last time this country allowed a Republican to sit in the Oval Office....
It is amazing that so much total crap can be put into one post. Do you really believe what you have written?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42069 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you have after being presented with an airtight argument?
Or - tell me which of these statements is NOT true.
1. Employees should get paid their full compensation, including bonuses which are part of their compensation package, if they've earned it.
2. The IRS should pursue back taxes from all citizens following routine procedures and guidelines.
For extra credit: If you chose that one of the above statements were NOT true, explain why.
Just read #42023, maybe it'll sink in this time.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42070 Apr 29, 2014
Recon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing that so much total crap can be put into one post. Do you really believe what you have written?
We've urged him to see his psychiatrist(s) for a refill on his antipsychotic(s). HE thinks he's normal.

Location hidden

#42071 Apr 29, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you."
+1
I'm ASSUMING it didn't take you this long to learn this...
:)
You know I have this silly tendency to actually think that some of the Lefties on here will take off their blinders and recognize when they are given non-ideological facts. I particularly like a saying I know you have used on occasion: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they are not entitled to their own facts.

Location hidden

#42072 Apr 29, 2014
Recon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, isn't it?
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42073 Apr 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes his either- or questions. He & Jeb have issues, deep lying issues when it comes to admitting this administration is incompetent. Don't let them drag you to the gutter. It's a dark & lonely place, that's why they have only each other. Well, add multiple personalities between them. Lol. Very sad they use other IDs then call us "dumb." What kind of logic is that?? The ZERO kind.
It's even worse. They withdrew her name from CONSIDERATION of being even nominated. They wasted NO time. Lol
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42074 Apr 29, 2014
We're watching them squirm, right here on this very forum. Lol

http://m.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc...
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#42075 Apr 29, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read #42023, maybe it'll sink in this time.
Just answer the question Aggie. Is either one of those two statements not true? We're actually going to use logic to get to the bottom of this, rather than blind obedience to party lines. It's something different for you, I'm sure, but it will be fun.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#42076 Apr 29, 2014
The dumbocrats support this.....proof education won't buy you class. It's been 10 years, we should NEVER forget.
But, but, but... she deserves a pass, right?.... NOT in my world.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3890946/ns/us_news-...
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#42077 Apr 29, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, isn't it?
Again - what's not true?

1. The world trade center was detroyed by terrorists during Bush's watch, killing 3000 Americans.

2. New Orleans flooded after Hurricane Katrina. Prior to that the Army Corps of Engineers stated that the levee's MUST be repaired. Money to repair the levee's was diverted towards the cost of the Iraq and Iran wars. This is verifiable, a matter of record. The response to Katrina was atrocious. People DID in fact die, right there in front of the Astrodome. Bodies did wash down the streets of New Orleans. All verifiable matters of record.

3. The US entered the war in Iraq under the premise of "weapons of mass destruction", insinuating nuclear capabilities. A former Bush advisor is on record as saying "The real reason we went in there is we were looking for somebodies ass to kick".

4. Over 4,486 US soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan, both of which were entered into under Bush's presidency.

5. The US economy collapsed in 2008, ultimately creating a housing meltdown, bank failures, bailouts and a massive recession that left many jobless and homeless. This happened under Bush's presidency.

So - which part of this do you disagree with? I know this information MUST be shocking to some of you right-wingers, as you appear to have forgotten what happened under the Bush presidency - the last time Americans were foolish enough to allow a Republican into the Oval Office.

----------

But - let's not forget what horrible things happened under the Obama Administration so far.

1. The US has entered no new wars.
2. The deficit has been reduced.
3. We're mostly extracted from those 2 insane wars.
4. The economy has stabilized.
5. The MASSIVE job losses created under the Republican administration have been reversed, adding new jobs.
6. Major banks aren't collapsing all around us.
7. Some people got health insurance who didn't before.
8. Insurance companies are required to actually pay out medical claims, rather than just CEO bonuses.
9. After massive flooding disasters, the Governer of New Jersey applauded the president for the federal response.(except for his Republican party-mates in Congress who held up relief funding).

Every bit of this is true. Just facts, nothing but facts, no BS.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#42078 Apr 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
We've urged him to see his psychiatrist(s) for a refill on his antipsychotic(s). HE thinks he's normal.
SilverFox - let's not leave you out of this. You've expressed incredulousness at my post.

What's not true about it?

AND - Where is that proof you promised? You were so anxious to "GET" me - what happened?
Did you lie? Are you a dishonest person? And I'm still waiting on your explanation as to those slanderous remarks you made about me - what justification did you have, or were they just empty accusations?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42080 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if a US president single-handedly allows terrorists to kill 3000 US citizens in the heart of New York City, had dead bodies sitting in wheel-chairs in front of the Astrodome and others just bloating away and washing down the streets of New Orleans with hundreds of thousands of people languished without help, had THOUSANDS of US troops killed on foriegn soil over a false premise because "he was looking for someone's ass to kick. Then he let the entire economy of the united states fall into a tailspin, causing the worst recession to hit since 1929, with MILLIONS of Americans out of their life-savings and jobs and being kicked out of their homes.
Oh...spooky....that sounds eerily like what happened the last time this country allowed a Republican to sit in the Oval Office....
And We ALL know how much you LOVE HIM!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42081 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you used Liberal Whine #8. Bush. You must be slipping. You didn't mention FOX News.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Feb 18 Farrell Landon 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 16 Well now 32
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan 30 Heywood 1
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 29

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages