Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42013 Apr 28, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That may be so- but do you really want to trust the health of this planet to Quacks, voodoo doctors and charlatans ???
No! That is exactly why Obamacare is the worse thing that has ever happened to us. Thanks. Good point!
silverfox

Adel, GA

#42014 Apr 28, 2014
Further proof this administration fails at foreign diplomacy. Why do they make such stupid statements on a world stage?

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kerry-sta...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#42015 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No! That is exactly why Obamacare is the worse thing that has ever happened to us. Thanks. Good point!
Don't change the subject ! You (and some others) have gotten pretty good at that. True story, syn. Years ago I had a friend named Tom, we were both single, worked for the same corp. and would sometimes party together on week-ends. First time that I went out to his or his dads place I noticed that his dad looked to be in pretty bad shape- I asked Tom about it and he told that his dad had cancer and his doctor had give him three mos. to live. Well, it at least a year before I went back out to his place, but when I did I noticed his was there and looked about the same. I asked Tom about it and he just said "Ahh, he changed doctors" My point is that no matter how many opinions you get, they(opinions) cannot change the real condition.

Location hidden

#42016 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Further proof this administration fails at foreign diplomacy. Why do they make such stupid statements on a world stage?
Well, we have a president who said he had visited 57 states with a couple more to go. There is no end to the stupidity. It just keeps rolling on and the hapless libroids keep defending it.

Location hidden

#42017 Apr 28, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Don't change the subject ! You (and some others) have gotten pretty good at that. True story, syn. Years ago I had a friend named Tom, we were both single, worked for the same corp. and would sometimes party together on week-ends. First time that I went out to his or his dads place I noticed that his dad looked to be in pretty bad shape- I asked Tom about it and he told that his dad had cancer and his doctor had give him three mos. to live. Well, it at least a year before I went back out to his place, but when I did I noticed his was there and looked about the same. I asked Tom about it and he just said "Ahh, he changed doctors" My point is that no matter how many opinions you get, they(opinions) cannot change the real condition.
I didn't change the subject. I made a point. YOU are the one who used the medical analogy. Not me. Sometimes the MULTITUDES are wrong.
BTW, libroids corner the market on changing the subject and placing blame.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#42018 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't change the subject. I made a point. YOU are the one who used the medical analogy. Not me. Sometimes the MULTITUDES are wrong.
Well then, just pinning your hopes on wacko scientists like noname or rename or whatever. Did you see the post where he said that he could prove that the polar icecaps melting would not cause the sea levels to rise by melting cubes of ice in his drinking cup?? I am damn shore glad that he is on y'alls side !! rotf
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42019 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give it up, CB. This dirty dog that you are protecting won't fly.
So! You are PERFECTLY okay with those IRS employees sharing a 1 MILLION dollar bonus when they owe back taxes? Yes or no. It's not an essay question.
The two things are unrelated. I'm just fine with anyone getting paid when they've earned it, IRS employee or not.

I'm not fine with anyone owing back taxes, IRS employee or not.

So, pay them what they're supposed to get paid when they're supposed to get paid. The IRS should go after everyone who owes their tax, including their own employees.

But they are two separate issues. It's not hard.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42020 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
CB knows all of that. He just continues to defend the indefensible. All of the liberals are used to that. They've been doing it for over five years. Can you imagine? With each passing day, liberals become more and more disconnected from reality.
So, we PROVE, indisputibly , that RWW's are living in some weird alternate-world fantasy bubble completely disconnected from reality,

You respond with: "Nuh-uh. YOU are disconnected!"

Maybe you should take a few days away from Topix and try to get your game back. It's off.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42021 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Because they're human, not robots. Every human has said something in a way that they've regretted. Everyone has said something stupid at some point or another.

Heck, you do it daily - maybe you should give the guy a break.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42022 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
And, speaking of saying stupid things - One guy using an unfortunate choice of words does not equal "administration fails at foreign policy."

Hyperbole much?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42023 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The two things are unrelated. I'm just fine with anyone getting paid when they've earned it, IRS employee or not.
So, pay them what they're supposed to get paid when they're supposed to get paid. The IRS should go after everyone who owes their tax, including their own employees.
Do you keep missing the part about the topic being BONUSES - not salaries. Performance bonuses are INTENDED to reward and encourage job enhancing behavior - what about travel expense misuse, fraud, retaliation and misconduct strike you as being actions ANY employer would wish to encourage.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42024 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

Speaking of changing subjects -

Hey OldFox - where's that proof you made such a big deal about - saying you caught me discrediting Rueters ? Man you made a big deal about that - you were jumping up and down with glee like a little girl with a pony - and said you were going to prove me wrong. I know you're getting senile - it seems like you forgot about that.

If you were wrong - you should apologize for making up lies. If not, prove it.

AND - you called me a pervert- for no good reason at all. Slandered my name and made false accusations with no basis - basically being a liar. How about backing up your mouth?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42026 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we have a president who said he had visited 57 states with a couple more to go. There is no end to the stupidity. It just keeps rolling on and the hapless libroids keep defending it.
Ha! You once defended Fox News as being a "news station"! That's a lot bigger mistake than accidentally fumbling your words.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42027 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Performance bonuses are INTENDED to reward and encourage job enhancing behavior -
HaHAHA!!!!

Have you seen all the multi-million $ bonuses paid to CEO's of failed and failing corporations?

James Mulva of Conoco Philips received $260,000,000.00 in bonus money as he was being show the door. Incidentally, that's how much the same company paid China for spilling oil all over 6,200 square miles of coast and polluting the heck out of it.

It's not like they're giving away party gifts to these workers at the IRS. Bonuses are part of compensation packages.

Paying employees is one thing.
Collecting taxes is another thing.

Try to get it in your mind that those are seperate issues.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42028 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHAHA!!!!
Have you seen all the multi-million $ bonuses paid to CEO's of failed and failing corporations?
James Mulva of Conoco Philips received $260,000,000.00 in bonus money as he was being show the door. Incidentally, that's how much the same company paid China for spilling oil all over 6,200 square miles of coast and polluting the heck out of it.
It's not like they're giving away party gifts to these workers at the IRS. Bonuses are part of compensation packages.
Paying employees is one thing.
Collecting taxes is another thing.
Try to get it in your mind that those are seperate issues.
It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you. You are so ideologically straight-jacketed that you refuse to acknowledge anything that reflects negatively on your beloved Leftist agenda. It would be rather fascinating to see someone be both that hypocritical and that blind if it weren't so pathetic.

Location hidden

#42029 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are absolutely hopeless. Will you libroids EVER quit defending corruption? I think NOT!

Location hidden

#42030 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we PROVE, indisputibly , that RWW's are living in some weird alternate-world fantasy bubble completely disconnected from reality,
You respond with: "Nuh-uh. YOU are disconnected!"
Maybe you should take a few days away from Topix and try to get your game back. It's off.
Maybe YOU should grow a brain. You posts indicate that you are lacking one.

Location hidden

#42031 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of changing subjects -
Hey OldFox - where's that proof you made such a big deal about - saying you caught me discrediting Rueters ? Man you made a big deal about that - you were jumping up and down with glee like a little girl with a pony - and said you were going to prove me wrong. I know you're getting senile - it seems like you forgot about that.
If you were wrong - you should apologize for making up lies. If not, prove it.
AND - you called me a pervert- for no good reason at all. Slandered my name and made false accusations with no basis - basically being a liar. How about backing up your mouth?
Ummm.......you have me confused with someone else. I didn't post any of that. You should apologize to ME for accusing me of this. Waiting.......
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42032 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you. You are so ideologically straight-jacketed that you refuse to acknowledge anything that reflects negatively on your beloved Leftist agenda. It would be rather fascinating to see someone be both that hypocritical and that blind if it weren't so pathetic.
This is not left-wing. This is not right-wing. This isn't anything.

The IRS as an employer should pay their workers as is agreed upon, including any bonuses, just like every other employer in the world should.

The IRS as the nations tax-collector should follow their usual routine to pursue people with tax bills in arrears.

What YOU wish this could be is something different. You heard the words IRS and you're hoping it can be turned into some kind of scandal that embarrasses the administration that you love to hate.

It's not going to happen with this one. There's no content here. You're desperately grasping at straws. In reality this never should have been a news story in the first place. In reality, you should be able to recognize that.

Location hidden

#42033 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You once defended Fox News as being a "news station"! That's a lot bigger mistake than accidentally fumbling your words.
THAT'S all ya got????? lol How SAD you are. The PRESIDENT stating that the country he is PRESIDENT of having 57 states with a couple more to go is MORE than fumbling words. Lord knows what would have happened if a conservative president had said that. He most likely would have been impeached.
Funny you mentioned FOX News.( THAT's tongue in cheek.) I watched a video today and some guy was stating that he used to come in from work and turn on CNN expecting to get a straight news program and that CNN has started scraping the bottom because they were talking about the flight? Plane? Can't exactly remember. He stated that the ONLY station that carries a straight news program at 6 is FOX News. I'll see if I can find that. I don't know who the guy was. Apparently he is "known" however. I didn't know the interviewer either. It was on RCP earlier today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding 2 hr bridgettemonique03 1
Woodbine Blackface party!! Feb 26 James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Feb 17 Lisa 8
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1

Rip Current Statement for Glynn County was issued at February 28 at 2:13PM EST

Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?