Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42037 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just isn't worth trying to have a real discussion with you. You are so ideologically straight-jacketed that you refuse to acknowledge anything that reflects negatively on your beloved Leftist agenda. It would be rather fascinating to see someone be both that hypocritical and that blind if it weren't so pathetic.
Agreed
I DO think he is being deliberately obtuse. No one in his/her right mind would defend the IRS situation. It has really been disappointing to watch the liberals defend the IRS, NSA, Obamacare and Benghazi situations. It's frustrating because I know 100% that if a conservative president had been involved in those things, the left would have obliterated this country. Their hypocrisy is astounding.

Location hidden

#42038 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened:
1. You posted about liberals "changing subjects". I quoted that part of the message.
2. SilverFox or whoever had all of those accusations of me he said he would prove, and hasn't (and can't, since they are lies)....and so I wanted to get back on subject with him.
3. I addressed the post to OldFox (since he has real geriatric issues like needing a nap, having senior moments, and a bad case of "old-man-yelling-at-cloud s syndrome" quite often)
4. Everything after that was directed at SilverFox or whatever his name is.
I didn't realize you might respond to "Old Fox" - I kind of had you pegged more as a middle-aged fox (who claims she's 29..).
You see? It was all a misunderstanding.
BUT YOU POSTED all of that hatefulness TO ME. Go back and check. I didn't say those things. You owe me an apology. You slandered me. Waiting.....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42039 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not left-wing. This is not right-wing. This isn't anything.
The IRS as an employer should pay their workers as is agreed upon, including any bonuses, just like every other employer in the world should.
The IRS as the nations tax-collector should follow their usual routine to pursue people with tax bills in arrears.
What YOU wish this could be is something different. You heard the words IRS and you're hoping it can be turned into some kind of scandal that embarrasses the administration that you love to hate.
It's not going to happen with this one. There's no content here. You're desperately grasping at straws. In reality this never should have been a news story in the first place. In reality, you should be able to recognize that.
Sad, so very, very sad.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42040 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, CB - you cannot support any argument that Putin fears Obama.
CNN: Ukraine crisis: Russia alarmed over US-Nato military moves

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-27200078

Need I say more?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42041 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
I DO think he is being deliberately obtuse. No one in his/her right mind would defend the IRS situation. It has really been disappointing to watch the liberals defend the IRS, NSA, Obamacare and Benghazi situations. It's frustrating because I know 100% that if a conservative president had been involved in those things, the left would have obliterated this country. Their hypocrisy is astounding.
My goodness! Lions and tigers and BEARS, oh MY!

How about if a US president single-handedly allows terrorists to kill 3000 US citizens in the heart of New York City, had dead bodies sitting in wheel-chairs in front of the Astrodome and others just bloating away and washing down the streets of New Orleans with hundreds of thousands of people languished without help, had THOUSANDS of US troops killed on foriegn soil over a false premise because "he was looking for someone's ass to kick. Then he let the entire economy of the united states fall into a tailspin, causing the worst recession to hit since 1929, with MILLIONS of Americans out of their life-savings and jobs and being kicked out of their homes.

What if a liberal president did THOSE things?

Oh...spooky....that sounds eerily like what happened the last time this country allowed a Republican to sit in the Oval Office....
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#42042 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU should grow a brain. You posts indicate that you are lacking one.
Hey syn, hate to butt in but I just wanted to let you know that topix does have a statute of limitations on repetitious phrases (like 57 states and grow a brain). I believe the limit is 4745- I haven't been counting but I fear that you may be getting dangerously close. I'd just hate to see you get stuck with a fine over something as silly as that.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42043 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT YOU POSTED all of that hatefulness TO ME. Go back and check. I didn't say those things. You owe me an apology. You slandered me. Waiting.....
I DO apologize if I made a mistake. In this case, it wasn't a mistake, but more of an error of reading comprehension on your part, but I will admit I could have made it a tad clearer. Sometimes I forget my posts are being read by Republicans and I need to make things simpler.

So I'm sorry./hugz

(now knock off being silly - you're usually pretty good at it - but your game is off this week...)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42044 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, so very, very sad.
Best you have after being presented with an airtight argument?

Or - tell me which of these statements is NOT true.

1. Employees should get paid their full compensation, including bonuses which are part of their compensation package, if they've earned it.

2. The IRS should pursue back taxes from all citizens following routine procedures and guidelines.

For extra credit: If you chose that one of the above statements were NOT true, explain why.

Location hidden

#42045 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say more?
Remember what BBC said about Obama during his first term and probably his second term, too? If so,you wouldn't be glorifying BBC. It wasn't pretty. Jes sayin'.

Location hidden

#42046 Apr 28, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey syn, hate to butt in but I just wanted to let you know that topix does have a statute of limitations on repetitious phrases (like 57 states and grow a brain). I believe the limit is 4745- I haven't been counting but I fear that you may be getting dangerously close. I'd just hate to see you get stuck with a fine over something as silly as that.
Hey, Jeb. Why do you care?

Location hidden

#42047 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO apologize if I made a mistake. In this case, it wasn't a mistake, but more of an error of reading comprehension on your part, but I will admit I could have made it a tad clearer. Sometimes I forget my posts are being read by Republicans and I need to make things simpler.
So I'm sorry./hugz
(now knock off being silly - you're usually pretty good at it - but your game is off this week...)
YOU ARE WRONG. I didn't post ANY of that stuff you accused me of. Good grief. Is it THAT hard for you to apologize. If so, FORGET IT.

BTW, my game is never off. You might not like what I post, but I am ALWAYS on my game.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42048 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE WRONG. I didn't post ANY of that stuff you accused me of. Good grief. Is it THAT hard for you to apologize. If so, FORGET IT.
BTW, my game is never off. You might not like what I post, but I am ALWAYS on my game.
Either you're being obtuse for fun tonight, or you're just not reading the posts you're responding to.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#42049 Apr 29, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, just pinning your hopes on wacko scientists like noname or rename or whatever. Did you see the post where he said that he could prove that the polar icecaps melting would not cause the sea levels to rise by melting cubes of ice in his drinking cup?? I am damn shore glad that he is on y'alls side !! rotf

Not only are you a big dummy..........your just plain stupid..........

I gave the thread a simple grade school science project..........and up pops dummy showing his ignorance..........

No wonder you remain in that hellhole called south georiga..........being ignorant seems to be a badge of honor for you..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42050 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The two things are unrelated. I'm just fine with anyone getting paid when they've earned it, IRS employee or not.
I'm not fine with anyone owing back taxes, IRS employee or not.
So, pay them what they're supposed to get paid when they're supposed to get paid. The IRS should go after everyone who owes their tax, including their own employees.
But they are two separate issues. It's not hard.

and you dummy..........are the prime example of what is wrong with this country..........

and a fine specimen of a corrupt spirit..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42051 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say more?

yeah dummy..........more needs to be said..........

of such actions, wars are begun..........but being as it is the coward obama making the bluffing moves,,,,, I wonder if your appeasement will show through if such a war was to occur..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42052 Apr 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you have after being presented with an airtight argument?
Or - tell me which of these statements is NOT true.
1. Employees should get paid their full compensation, including bonuses which are part of their compensation package, if they've earned it.
2. The IRS should pursue back taxes from all citizens following routine procedures and guidelines.
For extra credit: If you chose that one of the above statements were NOT true, explain why.

what an idiot..........tell us of any company or otherwise where bonuses are required to be paid out..........a bonus is just that, a bonus..........not part of a compensation pkg..........

the ole typical libroid ploy of playing lies against truths..........we see it everyday with the corrupt obama admin..........

here's another apple dummy.....take a bite..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42053 Apr 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad he's on our side, too.
He got it wrong about the sea levels. If I remember correctly, Obama was going to change the sea levels or some such. ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.

I see you know your grade school science projects..........ole jeb cant pick up sticks without getting confused..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42054 Apr 29, 2014
to the news..........

"EPA’s climate regulations impede economic growth."

of course conservatives have known this all along..........

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/energy...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42055 Apr 29, 2014

"A firestorm broke out among congressional Republicans Monday over Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly saying Israel could become an "apartheid state," with the No. 2 House leader saying he should apologize and a senator calling on him to resign."

yep..........typical libroid foreign policy.........blunder and stumble..........

America is now the laughing stock on world affairs..........courtesy of dummy in the white house..........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/28/ca...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#42056 Apr 29, 2014

"Most Democrats are insisting on the $10.10 wage level because they say it would lift all full-time workers out of poverty."

Maybe some dummycrats here on topix can tell us when, and if ever, a rise in min wage has ever lifted workers out of poverty..........

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/204619-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages