rename

Mount Airy, GA

#41715 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
A good article about" climate change." Liberal may not read it, they just need to know Brian Williams, Barbara Walters, David Letterman reference DM all the time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26140...

Oh pooh........ More proof for a dummy legless chicken to claim is a conspiracy by conservatives.........intent on keeping big oil and the Koch brothers in business......

That dummy is not gonna like you posting this GREAT link......

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41716 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I get sooo sick of false accusations when it comes to me/we being called a bigot or racist, because we have stated Obama is incompetent & should've NEVER been POTUSA. I'm not a racist because I do not support this administration. I feel sure most of the frequent conservatives posters ARE NOT. But if that's your observation, you're entitled to it. It's the RACE card or HATE card, FOX news whiners we grow tired of. Liberals can watch "ole fashion afternoon news" - my great grandparents loved to sit and have their cola for the day & watch, too. LoL
I won't address your other issues at this time but you know that Obama was legally elected POTUSA- There will be another election in a couple years, meantime I think that true conservatives should show some respect- if not for the man then at least for the office.
silverfox

Adel, GA

#41717 Apr 26, 2014
I watched CBS news tonight, they reported, there are NO "bright spots" in Obama's foreign policy handling. Oops.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#41718 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I won't address your other issues at this time but you know that Obama was legally elected POTUSA- There will be another election in a couple years, meantime I think that true conservatives should show some respect- if not for the man then at least for the office.

I would do that jeb ....... If the man showed respect for the office......which he doesn't.......

silverfox

Adel, GA

#41719 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I won't address your other issues at this time but you know that Obama was legally elected POTUSA- There will be another election in a couple years, meantime I think that true conservatives should show some respect- if not for the man then at least for the office.
I can't wait for Obama to be gone. A lot can happen or NOT between now & then. I LOVE this country. And, tell us why Bush isn't suppose to be shown EQUAL respect.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#41720 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait for Obama to be gone. A lot can happen or NOT between now & then. I LOVE this country. And, tell us why Bush isn't suppose to be shown EQUAL respect.

Uh-oh...... You asked a libroid a question ........a no-no in libroid world.......

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41721 Apr 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do that jeb ....... If the man showed respect for the office......which he doesn't.......
Now that is just the kind of BS that I was referring to. This country has had presidents that were klansmen, crooks, thieves, whorehoppers, etc. etc. Whether you like his politics or not , he is a decent fellow and a good family man.
silverfox

Adel, GA

#41722 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ I should add, I DO NOT claim this as fact, it does raise eyebrows, though. Now, Buttman is gonna think I claimed I'm an environmentalist expert. Post link, do NOT post links, some liberals rip & roar, anyway..It's darned if you do, darned if you don't. The US can expect to hear about in a week or so.
^^ What the US hears may be a 20 second soundbite. We know how they are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41723 Apr 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
But please answer "What do you think Obama should do to make Russia afraid, and why?"
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I've NEVER made that claim. Maybe by not drawing red lines and then pretending I never drew them, both announcements on made on a WORLD stage.
Yes, you did.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, making cowards out of the Russains & making them tuck their tails in tight. Yes, the sanctions aren't working........ He's not afraid of Obama, obviously.
You said Obama should make the Russians tuck their tails in tight, that the Russians should be afraid of Obama.

So, YOU don't know what we should do, but WHATEVER Obama does, it's wrong and you're going to criticize him for it is what you're saying.

This is why we can't have a rational discussion.
----------

To begin with, you're wrong. Putin DOES fear Obama. Putin wants the Ukraine so bad he can taste it, and it's driving him crazy because it is ALMOST in his hands, but he just can't quite reach it. What's to stop him so far? His fear of NATO (which means US) retaliation. Those 45,000 thermonuclear warheads pointed at his crib ARE on his mind. What? You think Putin's worried about what Luxembourg or the Netherlands might do? LOL...not the problem.

At this moment Putin has 40,000 troops at the Ukraine border. Do you want us to send 40,000 troops over to stand on the Ukraine side of the border? Ukraine isn't even a NATO member. How do you think that would go over here at home? If Obama DID send them over, you'd be the first to complain. And if he doesn't - you're the first to complain..

What if Obama just came out and said "we're gonna kick your arse!" I'm sure that's easy to say from YOUR standpoint - but what position does that leave Putin in? An unacceptable one. He'd lose power and control in a matter of days if he didn't react, and if he did there would be one of three possible outcomes. 1) He loses. Bad for his country, bad for him. Game over. 2) He wins - he still loses. He'll have lost ALL western trade. Very bad for his country. 3) It's a draw - both sides clash and then back off - almost the same as if he won,,,OR lost.

All the same - he wants it bad. Europe, who depends on us, DOESN'T want him to have it bad.

So at the moment - it's a chess game. Putin's lined up at the border, but afraid to move his men. He's just wiggling his pawns (flying over airspace- that sort of thing) and giving his opponents a mean look, but he's afraid to do anything. He's hoping for *something* to develop where he can "justify" going in..in fact, he's not just hoping - he's trying to manufacture it. But even he doesn't know what tomorrow will bring.

So far, out of all available options, Obama is doing a great job. He's not putting Putin in a position where he can't back down, but he's also not threatening to do something he really doesn't want to do - send US ground troops to stand against the Russian military machine over some country that we don't care quite THAT much about...

Of course, Putin could have gone crazy - and he sends his troops over the border tomorrow. It could happen. Does America really want to spend American treasure and American blood on this? Not really.....

So criticize the President all you want. Call him a pussy. Claim he should make John-Wayne moves when it would be a HORRIBLE tactical mistake. You have the luxury to do that since nobody is going to hold YOU accountable.

Obama is doing just fine in this thing so far...
silverfox

Adel, GA

#41724 Apr 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh...... You asked a libroid a question ........a no-no in libroid world.......
We should NEVER expect an answer. They dodge us all the time. I mean, it is a fair question.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41725 Apr 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who saw Obama in answering questions realized he had the " deer in the headlights " look ....... The dummy was showing stark fear in having to deal with Russia......
I'm sure Russia saw the same fear .... That sorry pres is out of his element when dealing with world powers....
He's only good with bs in dealing with congress and screwing the American public....
What Obama should do either put up or shut with Russia...... It's the only language they understand.......
But being the wuss he is with and his inability to be a hard liner with Russia proves once again the fallacy of his foreign diplomacy.......
....And.....that's why, thankfully, you're not in charge of foriegn policy. What you're saying is completely idiot., It's not how this particular game should be played.

Do YOU want to send a few divisions to the Ukraine? A few hundred thousand young american men at the cost of billions of dollars? And Russia wouldn't be any kind of Iraq, with a relatively low body count. This would be a blood-bath. With the possibility of nukes flying at the end of it all? It sure sounds like that's what you're saying.

If those Russian troops were standing a the border of say - North Dakota - sure. Ukraine...not so much.

The truth is - this is Putin's game to win or lose. If he wants the Ukraine badly enough - he can have it. But it's going to cost him EVERYTHING. He's not sure he wants to pay the price.

Wise up, dummy.
silverfox

Adel, GA

#41726 Apr 26, 2014
Chickbutt wrote a composition opinion. Oh no, who cares? Now, hhe's telling me what I claim or NOT. He's going to answer his own questions. LOL
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41727 Apr 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody answers that idiot. Heck, I gave YOU a wide open opportunity a few days ago to defend that he wasn't an idiot, and you wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole.
silverfox

Adel, GA

#41728 Apr 26, 2014
@ buttman,

We'll soon see, right? I'll rest just fine NO matter what happens. You should, too. I made myself very clear, DO NOT change my answers by spinning them around & around.
Anonymous

Kathleen, GA

#41729 Apr 26, 2014
Why hasn't someone made a general discussion page for this? This has nothing to do with the old election. It isn't even the topic anymore.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41730 Apr 26, 2014
I meant to expand on this thought a bit more---
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What if Obama just came out and said "we're gonna kick your arse!" I'm sure that's easy to say from YOUR standpoint - but what position does that leave Putin in? An unacceptable one. He'd lose power and control in a matter of days if he didn't react, and if he did there would be one of three possible outcomes. 1) He loses. Bad for his country, bad for him. Game over. 2) He wins - he still loses. He'll have lost ALL western trade. Very bad for his country. 3) It's a draw - both sides clash and then back off - almost the same as if he won,,,OR lost.
So - If Obama just said "we're going to kick your ass" - he puts Putin in a position of not being able to back away - and IF that happens - WE lose.

Ultimately, all European trade with Russia will dry up, devastating their week economy, and they'll have oil problems like they've never seen before. All of that WILL affect our economy, not to mention that we'll have to back up our claims if Obama said that.

By NOT threatening, Obama is leaving room for the situation to diffuse. If he threatened strongly enough , that option is closed and everybody loses, world-wide.

So next person that says "We just outta make a lotta threats and go over there an' kick some ass! Hell yeah! Guns, God, Rednecks and NASCAR!" gets deemed a complete ffluking idiot.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41731 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Chickbutt wrote a composition opinion. Oh no, who cares? Now, hhe's telling me what I claim or NOT. He's going to answer his own questions. LOL
I directly quoted you. You said what you said. It's right there in print! Now you say it isn't! LOL!

THIS is why we can't have a reasonable discussion with you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41732 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
@ buttman,
We'll soon see, right? I'll rest just fine NO matter what happens. You should, too. I made myself very clear, DO NOT change my answers by spinning them around & around.
You're right. You'll do just fine, you really will.

And despite the fact that people a lot smarter than you are running the moves on this game, you get the luxury of sitting back and running your mouth and criticizing them, no matter WHAT they do.

Ain't freedom grand? It is,. But it would be nice if it were exercised with some intellect and class now and then. But - enjoy your griping and criticizing of people who make better decisions than you do.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41733 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Chickbutt wrote a composition opinion. Oh no, who cares?
You complained about the name-calling, so I'm TRYING to have a civil and intellectual discussion with you on very important and immediate foreign policy.

You respond by saying there are too many words for you to read and then mocking me? Really? I'm showing you some respect and giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're acting like a jerk and behaving with no class at all.
silverfox wrote:
Oh no, who cares?
Then you respond with shrug-off like that when you realize you're in over your head. That's pathetic.

You should apologize.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41734 Apr 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pooh........ More proof for a dummy legless chicken to claim is a conspiracy by conservatives.........intent on keeping big oil and the Koch brothers in business......
That dummy is not gonna like you posting this GREAT link......
Just for the record - you're a moron and nobody likes you, including yourself. Just a fact to consider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... 2 hr SAY NOTHING 1
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]