Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41673 Apr 26, 2014
ILikeDeal wrote:
Help put blacks in their place, vote Deal.
A gun in every white hand in every white church, Jeebus loves you.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. And while I don't agree with yours, I can appreciate your candor. There are quite a few so- called conservatives on this board that wink at, hint towards, and flirt with the very same notions that you expressed but , unlike yourself, they don't have the guts to come out and say them.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41674 Apr 26, 2014
I saw Obama announce the warning to NK while in SK. Of course, Jung Un doesnt want to be blown to smithereens. I think Japan would be the hero in that situation, you know if Jung Un goes absolutely crazy....I think you're beyond brainwashed. It's okay, there's always mental facilities. Oops, forgot Obamacare closed several of those. Maybe they'll make an exception for you. I'll make a few phone calls.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41675 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is entitled to their opinions. And while I don't agree with yours, I can appreciate your candor. There are quite a few so- called conservatives on this board that wink at, hint towards, and flirt with the very same notions that you expressed but , unlike yourself, they don't have the guts to come out and say them.
Again, you don't know that ANYone on this board is a bigot, Jeb, you just THINK so. You've told us that the past 2 days. I ran an article about a lovely white female being executed by 2 thugs. You think I'm a bigot for that, I'm not.
However, the poster you respond to, IS anti-Christian.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41676 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is entitled to their opinions. And while I don't agree with yours, I can appreciate your candor. There are quite a few so- called conservatives on this board that wink at, hint towards, and flirt with the very same notions that you expressed but , unlike yourself, they don't have the guts to come out and say them.
The poster you responded to is making a lame attempt at pissing us off. I'll be Christian until I die, mock me, I can take it. Trust me.
could it be

Cleveland, GA

#41677 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
DailyMail & FOX, Yahoo, I don't expect you to go surfing those sites. I'd be absolutely shocked. You use snopes, right?? I'm awake & my eyes are open..... Russian warplanes infiltrated Ukrainian airspace seven times last night, it's gearing up. Read all about it.
Wrong horse breath. Never been to snopes, I like the old fashion afternoon news, the one before the 24hour 7 days a week 365 days a year news channels. They have to keep people entertained, and news doesn't entertain, it informs, and that's what you miss.

I actually like to watch FNC, it's actually funny the way the conservative's gang up on the paid to be made look silly liberal. Its also funny how they can make a situation sound much, much worse than it is. And the way they just keep certain topics on the front burner for months, sometimes years because they are hot button issues for their audience.

The audience is the cash cow, they are the ones who pay the bills. They will keep you tuning in and making Murdock even richer while you just get less informed and more misinformed. What does how many times Russian war planes flew into the Ukraine last night have on your life. You do know its not the first time, and what does any of it have to do with YOU. You want to worry about people around the globe, we have much more troubling situations in Africa, but they are not white, could that be it??

Why when George B. let Putin take Georgia it was no big deal, tell me why. Do you have friends in the Ukraine and none in Georgia??(not the Ga. you live in, the one Russia overran while Bush was President.)
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41678 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, making cowards out of the Russains & making them tuck their tails in tight. Yes, the sanctions aren't working. Haven't you heard? Providing support to our allies is a step in the right direction. Putin is refusing to discuss anything further with Obama, Kerry, or Hagel, not taking ppjone calls. He's not afraid of Obama, obviously.
And how would you suggest Obama make Russia afraid of the US? By taking what action?

What level of commitment SHOULD the US give to the Ukaine ? They are not a NATO member.

Why is our business? Just because those Red Russkies are our natural enemies, like Road Runner and the Coyote?

How many dollars are we willing to give up to keep Russia out of Ukraine? How many American lives? What moral grounds do we have to be involved in any way? What do we stand to gain?

But please answer "What do you think Obama should do to make Russia afraid, and why?"
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41679 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
I saw Obama announce the warning to NK while in SK. Of course, Jung Un doesnt want to be blown to smithereens. I think Japan would be the hero in that situation, you know if Jung Un goes absolutely crazy....I think you're beyond brainwashed. It's okay, there's always mental facilities. Oops, forgot Obamacare closed several of those. Maybe they'll make an exception for you. I'll make a few phone calls.
If one can one be any crazier or more MAD than Jung Un.... Well, maybe Hamas & Al-Qaeda.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41680 Apr 26, 2014
and it shows wrote:
<quoted text>
In a "nut" shell you have exposed the difference between real news and outfits like FNC and others.
Real news is saying the events could lead to WW 3, whacko news in your face on air "word wizards" masquerading as "news people" say Russia wants WW3 according to your news source, what a load of bull. Russia is in growth mode due to its oil exports and making a lot more billionaires, they don't want any kind of war. And NK doesn't have the capability, at least not now, no matter how much whacko talk plays it up.
This is the only reason this country is so split, one side gets news, the other gets something far more sinister. Playing to the conservative fear mindset, the only reason for the new Ga. carry laws is pure fear, nothing more. Its makes no sense to encourage guns in bars, or church. Whackos at work in Ga. are going to send upscale corporations running the other way, you just watch. The "Deal" is on TV taking credit for job growth!!! Will he also take credit for turning them away at the state line with this "wild west" mentality.
You can't have ADULT conversation without give and take, both parties need all the facts. You don't have even half of what you need to pretend to know what you are talking about.
You are so sure you are correct, you may be in your mind, but you don't have or want to have all the facts, and it shows.
Yes, I stated war talk AND war games does NOT necessarily mean WW3. Read slooowly.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41681 Apr 26, 2014
could it be wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong horse breath. Never been to snopes, I like the old fashion afternoon news, the one before the 24hour 7 days a week 365 days a year news channels. They have to keep people entertained, and news doesn't entertain, it informs, and that's what you miss.
I actually like to watch FNC, it's actually funny the way the conservative's gang up on the paid to be made look silly liberal. Its also funny how they can make a situation sound much, much worse than it is. And the way they just keep certain topics on the front burner for months, sometimes years because they are hot button issues for their audience.
The audience is the cash cow, they are the ones who pay the bills. They will keep you tuning in and making Murdock even richer while you just get less informed and more misinformed. What does how many times Russian war planes flew into the Ukraine last night have on your life. You do know its not the first time, and what does any of it have to do with YOU. You want to worry about people around the globe, we have much more troubling situations in Africa, but they are not white, could that be it??
Why when George B. let Putin take Georgia it was no big deal, tell me why. Do you have friends in the Ukraine and none in Georgia??(not the Ga. you live in, the one Russia overran while Bush was President.)
Africa IS suffering unbearably, but does Obama care??....
We know all about him laughing & taking selfies at Nelson Mandela's memorial service.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41682 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I stated war talk AND war games does NOT necessarily mean WW3. Read slooowly.
Do NOT mean war games. Oh, those darn errors. I like to announce I KNOW for the anal retentive folks out there.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41683 Apr 26, 2014
could it be wrote:
<quoted text>
You DEMAND answers AFTER inults. That's funny. I'll refresh my memory with Bush & Georgia. I mean, it WAS severl years back, right? Let's make the present situation about Bush, it's a favorite tactic.+ the race card + the HATE card.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41684 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
You watch "ole fashion" news, if it makes you happy. I WON'T lose sleep over what you watch ot how much you watch of ANYthing.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41685 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you don't know that ANYone on this board is a bigot, Jeb, you just THINK so. You've told us that the past 2 days. I ran an article about a lovely white female being executed by 2 thugs. You think I'm a bigot for that, I'm not.
However, the poster you respond to, IS anti-Christian.
Now can you say what I KNOW or THINK. I did not even read your article and I was not referring to you or it.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41686 Apr 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you suggest Obama make Russia afraid of the US? By taking what action?
What level of commitment SHOULD the US give to the Ukaine ? They are not a NATO member.
Why is our business? Just because those Red Russkies are our natural enemies, like Road Runner and the Coyote?
How many dollars are we willing to give up to keep Russia out of Ukraine? How many American lives? What moral grounds do we have to be involved in any way? What do we stand to gain?
But please answer "What do you think Obama should do to make Russia afraid, and why?"
Personally, I think Obama is all BIG talk, drawing red lines and poof, then they're gone. I'm all for policing the dicKtators out there, NOT bowing down to them.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41687 Apr 26, 2014
and it shows wrote:
<quoted text>
In a "nut" shell you have exposed the difference between real news and outfits like FNC and others.
Real news is saying the events could lead to WW 3, whacko news in your face on air "word wizards" masquerading as "news people" say Russia wants WW3 according to your news source, what a load of bull. Russia is in growth mode due to its oil exports and making a lot more billionaires, they don't want any kind of war. And NK doesn't have the capability, at least not now, no matter how much whacko talk plays it up.
This is the only reason this country is so split, one side gets news, the other gets something far more sinister. Playing to the conservative fear mindset, the only reason for the new Ga. carry laws is pure fear, nothing more. Its makes no sense to encourage guns in bars, or church. Whackos at work in Ga. are going to send upscale corporations running the other way, you just watch. The "Deal" is on TV taking credit for job growth!!! Will he also take credit for turning them away at the state line with this "wild west" mentality.
You can't have ADULT conversation without give and take, both parties need all the facts. You don't have even half of what you need to pretend to know what you are talking about.
You are so sure you are correct, you may be in your mind, but you don't have or want to have all the facts, and it shows.
Liberal Whine #6. FOX News. lolololol

Where do you get your NONPARTISAN news? I have asked liberals that MANY times and have yet to get an answer. The question just gets ignored. You can just list your NONPARTISAN sources. Thanks.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41688 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> Now can you say what I KNOW or THINK. I did not even read your article and I was not referring to you or it.
The article I posted is proof California gun laws DOES NOT keep guns out of the hands of felons. It wont keep guns out of churches, schools, federal bulidings. Look at Chicago, the murder capital of the US with ole Rahm in charge. They can kill us, but don't defend yourself? I'm in favor of gun rights & I support Governor Deal, it upsets the
democrats. What's new? We made that clear 1000x during all the Trayvon talk, that WHOLE year.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41689 Apr 26, 2014
Ooops, laws DO NOT.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41690 Apr 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
Whom are you referring to, Jeb? In your last sentence, you mentioned people NOT HAVING THE GUTS to come and say they are racist biggots. Just from that statement, I would expect you to name names.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41691 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The article I posted is proof California gun laws DOES NOT keep guns out of the hands of felons. It wont keep guns out of churches, schools, federal bulidings. Look at Chicago, the murder capital of the US with ole Rahm in charge. They can kill us, but don't defend yourself? I'm in favor of gun rights & I support Governor Deal, it upsets the
democrats. What's new? We made that clear 1000x during all the Trayvon talk, that WHOLE year.
I feel certain gun laws wont keep guns out of nightclubs and bars.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41692 Apr 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Obama is all BIG talk, drawing red lines and poof, then they're gone. I'm all for policing the dicKtators out there, NOT bowing down to them.
Yes, I understand you have criticisms of Obama.

Now, what do you suggest he SHOULD do at this current juncture regarding the Ukraine. You said that Obama should "make Putin afraid". Specifically, how should Obama do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feds everywhere (Oct '14) 5 hr StayThirsty 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct '17 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance