rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41350 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not bother to read because we have our rights to do what we want. People should be free to do as they chose. I chose to be who I am and I am proud. There are more and more of us and you can't stop it. The revolution in America continues because SCOTUS says so. Obama says so. Georgia will be forced to give in. I can marry one of your children if I want to.
Forward with Pride!!!

"Did not bother to read"

well heck dummy..........that's a lie right there.......otherwise you wouldnt know which side of the rock I'm on..........

I guess you haven't heard..........Georgia now allows citizens to tote and carry weapons........and since you mention my children, and your whole life is built around your sexual orientation..........all I gotta do is shoot your pecker off and you'll be a useless human being..........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41351 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
What does it matter if I want to marry a man or woman? I have met more people that have wondered what it was like to be gay, bi or lesbian and they are making changes in their lives. They see the happiness and the freedom and we are Millions and millions and growing stronger. America is the country that currently allows us to do that. It's part of the revolution that started with Obama and will continue until America is transformed as we want it. The Stars and Stripes will be the stars and Rainbows. The constitution is changing, you need to also.

ha-ha-ha..........the revolution of quares is coming out of the closet only..........and creating more quares by abusing the children they adopt by force..........

when one hangs around cow crap, one sees a lot of flies..........does not mean the fly population increases...only means flies are congregated in one location dummy..........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41352 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
My ex wife supports me too. She has also even decided to try a new life with a lesbian partner. Her name is Margarite and I love her too. Her quest for freedoms brought her to this country. Her citizenship should be validated so she can enjoy the freedoms given to US. Who knows maybe she and I will marry again and live a better life in a multimarriage! We were both miserable in our single marriage with one child. Our child can be blessed with a group of parents teaching them to embrace the diversity that will revolutionize America.

well there you go..........just raise more quares from childhood........grow your own, like you probably do with weed..........

I'm sure I heard somewhere Margarite is a favorite name for lesbians..........and gay men sorta like the name Major..........

Something about the letter M that brings out the quare in folks.........

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41353 Apr 24, 2014
Southern gwinnett county is embracing us. The lawsuit that will strike down the gay marriage ban is being fought by good friends from snellville. They own a pet business and the community embraces us and the mayor of that city is wonderful about the inclusiveness. Their son will be raised to embrace diversity and that he can be whoever he wants. Society must accept the changes that are revolutionizing America.

The snellville south gwinnett area truly embraces a bohemian and cultural dives lifestyle. We chose our lives and we chose to live as we want to. Stop brainwashing your youth that they can't change who they are.

I support all democrats in the next senate race in GA. Ignore those that hate the revolution. Pride is moving forward.
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41354 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
ha-ha-ha..........the revolution of quares is coming out of the closet only..........and creating more quares by abusing the children they adopt by force..........
when one hangs around cow crap, one sees a lot of flies..........does not mean the fly population increases...only means flies are congregated in one location dummy..........
What happens in our homes is NYDB. It's love not abuse. Love should be shown to children so they can be free to chose who they want to be. Gay or bi it does not matter. Our numbers are growing and you can't stop us. Forward with pride
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41355 Apr 24, 2014
Heck..........even the Filipinos dont like obama..........

"'Obama Not Welcome': Filipinos Protest Presidential Visit"

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-not-w...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41356 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
I support all democrats in the next senate race in GA. Ignore those that hate the revolution. Pride is moving forward.

Nothing new with this dummy statement.....

and you think this is news to conservatives..........what a dummy..........conservatives have always known the democrap party is the party of baby killers, quares, free-loading citizens and illegals..........

we call it the party of DOOM..........

The Tea party folks will have a big say this november..........

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41357 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
well there you go..........just raise more quares from childhood........grow your own, like you probably do with weed..........
I'm sure I heard somewhere Margarite is a favorite name for lesbians..........and gay men sorta like the name Major..........
Something about the letter M that brings out the quare in folks.........
My child can also use med grade weed for his illness. Do you hate children that much that you would deny him to be pain free and surrounded by love?

Make fun if you wish but SCOTUS and POTUS are on our side now.

Come to south gwinnett and check it out. We are happy here OTP. People here are very loving and not judgemental. Curious but not hateful.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41358 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens in our homes is NYDB. It's love not abuse. Love should be shown to children so they can be free to chose who they want to be. Gay or bi it does not matter. Our numbers are growing and you can't stop us. Forward with pride

This post right here shows the quares for who they really are..........sexual abuse of children is called love..........and is ok in the eyes of perverts..........

This sounds a little bit like an old argument put forth by IO and Oh my..........

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#41359 Apr 24, 2014
Who could've predicted this....

A Defiant Rancher Savors the Audience That Rallied to His Side
By ADAM NAGOURNEYAPRIL 23, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics...

Cliven Bundy stood by the Virgin River up the road from the armed checkpoint at the driveway of his ranch, signing autographs and posing for pictures. For 55 minutes, Mr. Bundy held forth to a clutch of supporters about his views on the troubled state of America — the overreaching federal government, the harassment of Western ranchers, the societal upheaval caused by abortion, even musing about whether slavery was so bad.

Most of all, Mr. Bundy, 67, who was wearing a broad-brimmed white cowboy hat against the hot afternoon sun, recounted the success of “we the people”— gesturing to the 50 supporters, some armed with handguns and rifles, standing in a semicircle before him — at chasing away Bureau of Land Management rangers who, acting on a court order, tried to confiscate 500 cattle owned by Mr. Bundy, who has been illegally grazing his herd on public land since 1993.

...His cause has won support from Senator Rand Paul, the libertarian Republican from Kentucky who is likely to run for president. Senator Dean Heller, a Nevada Republican, referred to Mr. Bundy’s supporters as “patriots.” Senator Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is the Senate majority leader and has a long history of pushing for protection of public lands, denounced the rancher’s supporters as “domestic terrorists.”

The dispute spilled over this week into Texas, where Greg Abbott, the attorney general and a Republican running for governor, challenged the Bureau of Land Management on reports that it was looking to claim thousands of acres along the Red River.

...He said he would continue holding a daily news conference; on Saturday, it drew one reporter and one photographer, so Mr. Bundy used the time to officiate at what was in effect a town meeting with supporters, discussing, in a long, loping discourse, the prevalence of abortion, the abuses of welfare and his views on race.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,“and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked.“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy’s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.” A spokeswoman for Mr. Abbott, Laura Bean, said that the letter he wrote “was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada.”
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41360 Apr 24, 2014

Woe are the dummycraps..........

"A new Fox News poll goes a long way to explaining the growing anxiety among Democrats about the upcoming midterm elections. Not only is support for Obama and his signature Obamacare law underwater, both are more unpopular than they were at this point ahead of the mid-term elections in 2010. Support for the Democrats and Obamacare, in fact, is less than it was on the eve of the 2010 election, when Republicans routed Democrats up and down the ballot.

Today, just 42% of voters approve of the job Obama is doing as President, while 51% disapprove. Among Independents, Obama fares worse, with just 32% approving of his performance and 62% disapproving. In late April, 2010, however, voter approval of Obama was split, 46-46. Obama's approval ratings today almost match those in late October 2010 when 41% of voters approved and 50% disapproved."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41361 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
Heck..........even the Filipinos dont like obama..........
"'Obama Not Welcome': Filipinos Protest Presidential Visit"
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-not-w...
All news is designed to make Obama look bad. NBC is so conservative with its roots as broadcast antennae tv. The man Obama has changed this country so much for the better. The media makes fun of his clothes and mocks his mom jeans. FLOTUS To make the country fit and republican school children are chiding her. Should they the media not be talking about the 8000 people that now have medical insurance thanks to Obama?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41362 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
My child can also use med grade weed for his illness. Do you hate children that much that you would deny him to be pain free and surrounded by love?
Come to south gwinnett and check it out. We are happy here OTP. People here are very loving and not judgemental. Curious but not hateful.

so south gwinnett is now a quare mecca huh..........thanks for letting me know.........I will avoid the area, as I'm sure just breathing the same air will give me a case of aids..........

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41363 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Cliven Bundy stood by the Virgin River up the road from the armed checkpoint at the driveway of his ranch, signing autographs and posing for pictures. For 55 minutes, Mr. Bundy held forth to a clutch of supporters about his views on the troubled state of America — the overreaching federal government, the harassment of Western ranchers, the societal upheaval caused by abortion, even musing about whether slavery was so bad.
Most of all, Mr. Bundy, 67, who was wearing a broad-brimmed white cowboy hat against the hot afternoon sun, recounted the success of “we the people”— gesturing to the 50 supporters, some armed with handguns and rifles, standing in a semicircle before him — at chasing away Bureau of Land Management rangers who, acting on a court order, tried to confiscate 500 cattle owned by Mr. Bundy, who has been illegally grazing his herd on public land since 1993.
...His cause has won support from Senator Rand Paul, the libertarian Republican from Kentucky who is likely to run for president. Senator Dean Heller, a Nevada Republican, referred to Mr. Bundy’s supporters as “patriots.” Senator Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is the Senate majority leader and has a long history of pushing for protection of public lands, denounced the rancher’s supporters as “domestic terrorists.”
The dispute spilled over this week into Texas, where Greg Abbott, the attorney general and a Republican running for governor, challenged the Bureau of Land Management on reports that it was looking to claim thousands of acres along the Red River.
...He said he would continue holding a daily news conference; on Saturday, it drew one reporter and one photographer, so Mr. Bundy used the time to officiate at what was in effect a town meeting with supporters, discussing, in a long, loping discourse, the prevalence of abortion, the abuses of welfare and his views on race.
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,“and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.
“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked.“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy’s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.” A spokeswoman for Mr. Abbott, Laura Bean, said that the letter he wrote “was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada.”
Is this not a GA forum? Why are you trolling with a topic about cattle and some rancher in Nebraska. This has nothing to do with the gay marriage ban that will be lifted in GA. Georgia is turning blue. Focus. Forward. Pride.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41364 Apr 24, 2014

Predictions from the UN..........by the crazies of the world.......

"The original Earth Day was proposed at the 1969 United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Conference in San Francisco by peace activist John McConnell and supported by UN Secretary General U Thant to honor peace on earth and the first day of spring on March 21, 1970.

Earth Day was hijacked a month later by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson (D-WI) as a day for environmental and social injustice teach-ins on April 22, 1970 (Lenin’s birthday).

This year’s UN celebration, to be held in 192 countries, is titled “Mother Earth Day,” because according to the U.N. "Mother Earth" is a fairly common phrase:“Bolivians call Mother Earth ‘Pachamama’ and Nicaraguans refer to her as ‘Tonantzin.’”

Over the last 44 years Earth Day has often been hijacked by political opportunists and faux scientists, but it is great fun to look back and see just how wrong the original Earth Day environmental experts were about the science and the future:

“Air pollution… is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist
“The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” Kenneth Watt, Ecologist
“Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary of the Smithsonian Institute, believes that in 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.” Sen. Gaylord Nelson
“We have about five more years at the outside to do something.” Kenneth Watt
“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” George Wald, Harvard Biologist
“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” Paul Ehrlich
“By…[1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.” Paul Ehrlich
“It is already too late to avoid mass starvation.” Denis Hayes, chief organizer for Earth Day
“Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions… By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” Peter Gunter, professor, North Texas State University
“Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support… the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.” Life magazine, January 1970
“At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” Kenneth Watt
“By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say,`Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say,`I am very sorry, there isn’t any.’” Kenneth Watt"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/04/22...

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41365 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Yes ... Oh my. Cut and paste is so obvious. Get an original thought.

Go back to your hill country in NC and talk about NC not Nebraska.

This is a GA forum KEEP the topic GEORGIA.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41366 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm tired of conversing with a quare........makes me feel grimy and slimy..........

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41367 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
OFFTOPIC. I gave you a lemon
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41368 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:

you just like killing cows dummy..........I get the prime cuts......you can have the hooves and head..........

Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41369 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
Woe are the dummycraps..........
"A new Fox News poll goes a long way to explaining the growing anxiety among Democrats about the upcoming midterm elections. Not only is support for Obama and his signature Obamacare law underwater, both are more unpopular than they were at this point ahead of the mid-term elections in 2010. Support for the Democrats and Obamacare, in fact, is less than it was on the eve of the 2010 election, when Republicans routed Democrats up and down the ballot.
Today, just 42% of voters approve of the job Obama is doing as President, while 51% disapprove. Among Independents, Obama fares worse, with just 32% approving of his performance and 62% disapproving. In late April, 2010, however, voter approval of Obama was split, 46-46. Obama's approval ratings today almost match those in late October 2010 when 41% of voters approved and 50% disapproved."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
TOPIC
Gay marriage rights in GA.
Please stay on task with what I want to talk about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Wed a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs