Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41406 Apr 24, 2014
Agree?^
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41407 Apr 24, 2014
Today must be dummy, idiot, and imbecile day on topix.......

as all the Libroids are present except for a couple .......the dummies didn't get the word ......... Rofllllllllllll....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41408 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the liberal leaning media can shine the spotlight wherever they choose, right? I mean, all the huge cowd of 50 people seeking his autograph. Wow! Bring in crowd control!!! NOW!
It's not about the cattle, how many times have we said it?
But you keep believing whatever you wish. Okay?
Yeah, we saw what they did to Paula Deen, tore her to smithereens, bit by bit. We saw how they covered Trayvon as other black crime didn't matter. What was the # of blacks murdered from htime of his death until the Zimmerman trial & they just didn't matter. Agree. Can you name one without a quick google, I highly doubt it. So your opinion just DOES NOT matter. To me, anyway.
Now are we on a LEVEL playing field?
BAM!
(What the libs refuse to accept is that what the rancher said is HIS experience. The libs can't CONTROL the rancher and that is what they don't like. It's like all that crap on global warming. It's the left's attempt at more control of our lives. That is what they are all about: CONTROL. They operate on fear mongering and depend on the ignorance of the other left wingers to gain power.)
PLUS, the lunatic left will do ANYTHING to get attention away from Obamacare. Half of the people in GA who signed up have not paid. Oops!
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41409 Apr 24, 2014
I'm so glad the conservatives on this forum have let the dems show just how classless & tasteless they REALLY are today...... as the dumbocrat said, "you are what you are."
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41410 Apr 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM!
(What the libs refuse to accept is that what the rancher said is HIS experience. The libs can't CONTROL the rancher and that is what they don't like. It's like all that crap on global warming. It's the left's attempt at more control of our lives. That is what they are all about: CONTROL. They operate on fear mongering and depend on the ignorance of the other left wingers to gain power.)
PLUS, the lunatic left will do ANYTHING to get attention away from Obamacare. Half of the people in GA who signed up have not paid. Oops!
It's plain to see, they would rather focus on ANY topic more than Obama. So true.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41411 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain to see, they would rather focus on ANY topic more than Obama. So true.
I have stated a number of times that I am not an Obama fan although I do believe that, all things considered, he has done a better job than any of the previous three republican presidents. I have not noticed anyone on here that is unwilling to discuss the real issues about his presidency. It the constant, silly accusations like him not being born in the U.S., him being a muslim, communist, and secretly wanting to destroy this country that are just not worthy of serious discussion.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41412 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I have stated a number of times that I am not an Obama fan although I do believe that, all things considered, he has done a better job than any of the previous three republican presidents. I have not noticed anyone on here that is unwilling to discuss the real issues about his presidency. It the constant, silly accusations like him not being born in the U.S., him being a muslim, communist, and secretly wanting to destroy this country that are just not worthy of serious discussion.
And, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41413 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
Thanks, I meant to add that it was only my opinion. BTW, I recently heard Bill O'Reilly (faux news) say that he liked Obama and thought that he was a true patriot- I bet that made a bunch of wackos $hit their pants! lol
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41414 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
Today must be dummy, idiot, and imbecile day
Isn't that everyday for you?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41415 Apr 24, 2014
More rancher talk -

It's HILARIOUS watching the press today as Republicans left and right try to jump OFF the Bundy-bandwagon following his ridiculously racist remarks. What's funny is that it's just another Republican being a Republican... he just wasn't savvy enough to know not to say those things during a press conference.

Being a Republican doesn't mean you're racist, but if you're a racist, you're probably a Republican.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41416 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I meant to add that it was only my opinion. BTW, I recently heard Bill O'Reilly (faux news) say that he liked Obama and thought that he was a true patriot- I bet that made a bunch of wackos $hit their pants! lol
I honestly don't watch much FOX news. When we say that, we're called liars or FOX lovers, anyway.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41417 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I have stated a number of times that I am not an Obama fan although I do believe that, all things considered, he has done a better job than any of the previous three republican presidents. I have not noticed anyone on here that is unwilling to discuss the real issues about his presidency. It the constant, silly accusations like him not being born in the U.S., him being a muslim, communist, and secretly wanting to destroy this country that are just not worthy of serious discussion.
Was that before or after he snagged the Superbowl interview? I'll check it out & form my own opinion.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41418 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that before or after he snagged the Superbowl interview? I'll check it out & form my own opinion.
After, just a couple weeks ago. I don't watch Faux much either because I fear doing so improves their ratings,however I do kinda like Bob Beckel on "The Five" IMO- he is the only one(of the five) that has a little bit of sense.

Since: Sep 10

Douglas, GA

#41419 Apr 24, 2014
resident wrote:
Democrat! and wanting to see the Obama vision come to pass.
All I can say is I really feel sorry for you! What is wrong wrong with you? If his dream as you call it comes to pass... We are ALL Doomed! I Really Get Upset why can't you Open your Eyes? These Obama supporters will NEVER SEE he is the worst thing ever that has happened to our Country. Because they don't want to Admit they were wrong for voting for him! Except for a few... I So Worry about what my grandchildren and what they are going to go through! We Need ALL These Democrats GONE!!
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41420 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>After, just a couple weeks ago. I don't watch Faux much either because I fear doing so improves their ratings,however I do kinda like Bob Beckel on "The Five" IMO- he is the only one(of the five) that has a little bit of sense.
I do watch the first 15-20 minutes of FOX & Friends some, just to see what lead stories are. I'm an early riser. And, when I leave my house for a few hours, I leave the TV on FOX to help ratings, not that they need it. I googled Bob Beckel, yeah I like him. The suspenders guy. Lol.
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41421 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
I agree. Everything Obama has had to endure is Bush's fault. Obama has been a savior to our country. He cares about everyone that supports him. Those that don't are racist and bigoted at this revolution of this country. It is just sad what they are making him go through.
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41422 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Everything Obama has had to endure is Bush's fault. Obama has been a savior to our country. He cares about everyone that supports him. Those that don't are racist and bigoted at this revolution of this country. It is just sad what they are making him go through.
I really wish that Obama could have another term, he deserves more time to correct all the damage done to this country by the cons. He is trying to right all the wrongs by Bush 1 and 2.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41423 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
More rancher talk -
It's HILARIOUS watching the press today as Republicans left and right try to jump OFF the Bundy-bandwagon following his ridiculously racist remarks. What's funny is that it's just another Republican being a Republican... he just wasn't savvy enough to know not to say those things during a press conference.
Being a Republican doesn't mean you're racist, but if you're a racist, you're probably a Republican.
Amen to that bro, It's almost like it is okay to think stuff like that- you just can't say it in public! lol

United States

#41424 Apr 24, 2014
ImGodsgurl wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is I really feel sorry for you! What is wrong wrong with you? If his dream as you call it comes to pass... We are ALL Doomed! I Really Get Upset why can't you Open your Eyes? These Obama supporters will NEVER SEE he is the worst thing ever that has happened to our Country. Because they don't want to Admit they were wrong for voting for him! Except for a few... I So Worry about what my grandchildren and what they are going to go through! We Need ALL These Democrats GONE!!
Ohhh boo hoo hoo cry me a river. Long live diversity. It's what America is all about. White people, especially conservatives, will be a minority and I think it is so damned funny.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41425 Apr 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that bro, It's almost like it is okay to think stuff like that- you just can't say it in public! lol
Ole Bloody Harry Reid jumped in after the racist remarks. What a coward, some jump on, others off.
Read he's actually in favor of land grabs to later be given to China in trade for US debt. Sounds accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov '17 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance