Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41389 Apr 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? Well! It would be more accurate to post that I don't waste valuable information on those who aren't capable of understanding facts.
LOL!

You're cracking me up! I think you hit the wine early today!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41390 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:

I will check in later and the topic will be about Georgia. Specifically about my rights to marry whoever I chose. Marriage is a right and I will not be denied that right!
Forward with Pride!
:)
You get your freak on any way you want with another consenting adult. Go Sister!*

*(but please don' bore us with all the details...unless they're really hot and interesting)
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41391 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please, PLEASE let this be reason for Texas to secede.
Oh, please. That's not patriotic.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41392 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Ummm....I believe YOU hit the wine early. Did you read his post first? My post was in response to HIS post. lol Senility is setting in on you, CB.

Location hidden

#41393 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You had BETTER start following the TOPIX Rules of Proper Etiquette!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41394 Apr 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think the joke is getting a smidge old?(But you did give it a good run.)
Our gay marriage rights are not a joke! What do you mean I gave it a good run? The revolution lives in America and is about to ignite sparks in the state of GA.

Do you support me and my rights or not?
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41395 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your freak on any way you want with another consenting adult. Go Sister!*
*(but please don' bore us with all the details...unless they're really hot and interesting)
Go sister? Lol, I am not a muff muncher. You might want to retread all my contributions here. You think my rights are a bore to you? Sorry mr conservative chicken butt, my rights are the most important topic in GA today!

Forward with Pride
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41396 Apr 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think the joke is getting a smidge old?(But you did give it a good run.)
PS. I will judge you with and MEAN and a DISAGREE.

Don't judge unless you want to be judged.

Walk in my shoes and suffer like I have for not having the freedom of other humans in America.

Vote a straight Democrat ticket this November. R is evil!

Forward with Pride!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41397 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sister? Lol, I am not a muff muncher. You might want to retread all my contributions here. You think my rights are a bore to you? Sorry mr conservative chicken butt, my rights are the most important topic in GA today!
Forward with Pride
convert

Cleveland, GA

#41398 Apr 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider people who go into dangerous areas in an attempt to improve and/or save the lives of women and children "idiots". Are you seeing a professional about your anger management issues?
You miss the problem, going in and doing good is a great and Godly thing to do. We all should have the drive to do so. Problem is when you start trying to change a persons religion to yours, because you just know better. Especially in a place that has such deep belief's and faith in God. They even acknowledge Jesus as a prophet, but not the Son of God. I don't know for sure that's what happened, but I do know the game plan when Christians go into a place to do good, its also to convert. And I am not saying that's a bad thing in the right place.
for long

Cleveland, GA

#41399 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in knots today, I hate it for you, I really, really do.
You people have no affect on me one way or the other. Most of you are nice down to earth regular folks, but all of you are crazy. It's like playing with a nonvenomous snake, they can't hurt you and is fun.

Though you might like to know your rancher friend Bundy fighting with the government has put his foot in his rectum. You people always do, you are what you are and everyone knows what you are, can't hide it for long.

http://politix.topix.com/story/11705-cliven-b...
never

Cleveland, GA

#41400 Apr 24, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qF-9_z3Qv5AXX
I have "licked the carpet" many times and never felt like a lesbian, never.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41401 Apr 24, 2014
never wrote:
<quoted text>
I have "licked the carpet" many times and never felt like a lesbian, never.
Were you listening to the Indigo Girls?
WasBushStupid

United States

#41402 Apr 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider people who go into dangerous areas in an attempt to improve and/or save the lives of women and children "idiots".
No, just the Christians ones that go into a Muslim area and preach all about Jeebus while cutting down the predominant religion. They got what they deserved. Now if we could get ALL Christians, Muslims and Jews to kill each other off then the world would be a great place to live.
The rest of us would be oh so very grateful for the long needed peace.

"Threesum" and "Pride" would be fornicating in the streets with Joddie Foster and spouse(s).
ILikeDeal

United States

#41403 Apr 24, 2014
I like Deal. Deal reminds me of my brother, too stoopid to get out of the ice storm. Stoopid governors are like my brother, fun to watch.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41404 Apr 24, 2014
for long wrote:
<quoted text>
You people have no affect on me one way or the other. Most of you are nice down to earth regular folks, but all of you are crazy. It's like playing with a nonvenomous snake, they can't hurt you and is fun.
Though you might like to know your rancher friend Bundy fighting with the government has put his foot in his rectum. You people always do, you are what you are and everyone knows what you are, can't hide it for long.
http://politix.topix.com/story/11705-cliven-b...
Yeah, the liberal leaning media can shine the spotlight wherever they choose, right? I mean, all the huge cowd of 50 people seeking his autograph. Wow! Bring in crowd control!!! NOW!

It's not about the cattle, how many times have we said it?
But you keep believing whatever you wish. Okay?

Yeah, we saw what they did to Paula Deen, tore her to smithereens, bit by bit. We saw how they covered Trayvon as other black crime didn't matter. What was the # of blacks murdered from htime of his death until the Zimmerman trial & they just didn't matter. Agree. Can you name one without a quick google, I highly doubt it. So your opinion just DOES NOT matter. To me, anyway.

Now are we on a LEVEL playing field?
ILikeDeal

United States

#41405 Apr 24, 2014
I like Deal. Deal reminds me of my brother, too stoopid to get out of the ice storm. Stoopid governors are like my brother, fun to watch but hard to admit ownership or kin.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41406 Apr 24, 2014
Agree?^
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41407 Apr 24, 2014
Today must be dummy, idiot, and imbecile day on topix.......

as all the Libroids are present except for a couple .......the dummies didn't get the word ......... Rofllllllllllll....

Location hidden

#41408 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the liberal leaning media can shine the spotlight wherever they choose, right? I mean, all the huge cowd of 50 people seeking his autograph. Wow! Bring in crowd control!!! NOW!
It's not about the cattle, how many times have we said it?
But you keep believing whatever you wish. Okay?
Yeah, we saw what they did to Paula Deen, tore her to smithereens, bit by bit. We saw how they covered Trayvon as other black crime didn't matter. What was the # of blacks murdered from htime of his death until the Zimmerman trial & they just didn't matter. Agree. Can you name one without a quick google, I highly doubt it. So your opinion just DOES NOT matter. To me, anyway.
Now are we on a LEVEL playing field?
BAM!
(What the libs refuse to accept is that what the rancher said is HIS experience. The libs can't CONTROL the rancher and that is what they don't like. It's like all that crap on global warming. It's the left's attempt at more control of our lives. That is what they are all about: CONTROL. They operate on fear mongering and depend on the ignorance of the other left wingers to gain power.)
PLUS, the lunatic left will do ANYTHING to get attention away from Obamacare. Half of the people in GA who signed up have not paid. Oops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 2 hr Johnnie LucilleB63 64
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr 19 Musikologist 6
Beware. Apr 7 jbk 1
Mr. Burch Apr 2 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1
anyone know tony klatt and his girlfriend Mary... (Mar '09) Feb '18 Judy 18
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb '18 old man 2

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages