Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41369 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
Woe are the dummycraps..........
"A new Fox News poll goes a long way to explaining the growing anxiety among Democrats about the upcoming midterm elections. Not only is support for Obama and his signature Obamacare law underwater, both are more unpopular than they were at this point ahead of the mid-term elections in 2010. Support for the Democrats and Obamacare, in fact, is less than it was on the eve of the 2010 election, when Republicans routed Democrats up and down the ballot.
Today, just 42% of voters approve of the job Obama is doing as President, while 51% disapprove. Among Independents, Obama fares worse, with just 32% approving of his performance and 62% disapproving. In late April, 2010, however, voter approval of Obama was split, 46-46. Obama's approval ratings today almost match those in late October 2010 when 41% of voters approved and 50% disapproved."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
TOPIC
Gay marriage rights in GA.
Please stay on task with what I want to talk about
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41370 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of conversing with a quare........makes me feel grimy and slimy..........
Really? What gay person don't you know that is not clean and meticulously kept up in their appearance? Our homes are gorgeous and spotless. Our money talks loud. Society is embracing us.

TOPIC. Gay rights in GA

Sign of the times. Forward with pride
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41371 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
you just like killing cows dummy..........I get the prime cuts......you can have the hooves and head..........
Don't advise him to eat that! Mad cow! Hello?

Love your neighbor. TOPIC. Gay marriage in Georgia
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41372 Apr 24, 2014
Do you realize that in south gwinnett in Snellvillle we are getting the first Sprouts market west of the Mississippi? I truly believe it is because of our community and the money power we have in our community. Gay rights especially in the form of marriage freedom is coming soon.
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41373 Apr 24, 2014
Hello? Crickets.

Topic:

Gay marriage rights in Georgia
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41374 Apr 24, 2014
I have a busy day. Guess everybody had to get to work. Glad that part if my life is behind me. Lifestyle change is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I will check in later and the topic will be about Georgia. Specifically about my rights to marry whoever I chose. Marriage is a right and I will not be denied that right!

Forward with Pride!

:)
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41375 Apr 24, 2014
I have not left. Whoever keeps putting the funny face on my posts needs to stop right now! My rights are a serious issue and your rights could be easily taken away like mine have been denied.

Just look what happened to the voting rights of minorities this past summer. Lines should be drawn to be inclusive of minority majority. Why in the hell do you need an id to vote? Is this America?

Freedom.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41376 Apr 24, 2014

Warrenton, VA

#41377 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Who could've predicted this....
A Defiant Rancher Savors the Audience That Rallied to His Side
By ADAM NAGOURNEYAPRIL 23, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics...
Cliven Bundy stood by the Virgin River up the road from the armed checkpoint at the driveway of his ranch, signing autographs and posing for pictures. For 55 minutes, Mr. Bundy held forth to a clutch of supporters about his views on the troubled state of America — the overreaching federal government, the harassment of Western ranchers, the societal upheaval caused by abortion, even musing about whether slavery was so bad.
Most of all, Mr. Bundy, 67, who was wearing a broad-brimmed white cowboy hat against the hot afternoon sun, recounted the success of “we the people”— gesturing to the 50 supporters, some armed with handguns and rifles, standing in a semicircle before him — at chasing away Bureau of Land Management rangers who, acting on a court order, tried to confiscate 500 cattle owned by Mr. Bundy, who has been illegally grazing his herd on public land since 1993.
...His cause has won support from Senator Rand Paul, the libertarian Republican from Kentucky who is likely to run for president. Senator Dean Heller, a Nevada Republican, referred to Mr. Bundy’s supporters as “patriots.” Senator Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is the Senate majority leader and has a long history of pushing for protection of public lands, denounced the rancher’s supporters as “domestic terrorists.”
The dispute spilled over this week into Texas, where Greg Abbott, the attorney general and a Republican running for governor, challenged the Bureau of Land Management on reports that it was looking to claim thousands of acres along the Red River.
...He said he would continue holding a daily news conference; on Saturday, it drew one reporter and one photographer, so Mr. Bundy used the time to officiate at what was in effect a town meeting with supporters, discussing, in a long, loping discourse, the prevalence of abortion, the abuses of welfare and his views on race.
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,“and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.
“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked.“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy’s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.” A spokeswoman for Mr. Abbott, Laura Bean, said that the letter he wrote “was regarding a dispute in Texas and is in no way related to the dispute in Nevada.”
More lunacy from a lunatic. The lunatics on here will no doubt praise Bundy for his remarks. I think that the'd be more comfortable in Russia where violence and bigotry are the norm. They seem to be enamored with Putin these days. I say if you hate America so much Mr. Bundy then sceedaddle over to Russia and take your hoard of unpatriotic idiots with you.
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41378 Apr 24, 2014
I am scared when I go to the polls to vote in the fall my gay marriage rights will not be intact. I swear that my votes are not heard because I am gay. Why do I need I'd to prove who I am. The precinct has my name and I own my name. No one in their right mind would try and use my name.

Minorities rights are so violated. That why America must change so that the minority is the super majority. Obama and SCOTUS can only do so much to bring diversity and social revolution to this country.

Forward with Pride
Pride

Lawrenceville, GA

#41379 Apr 24, 2014
Y'all really should stop changing the topic.

TOPIC

Gay multimarriage in GA.

This is Georgia.

Forward with Pride
absurd

Cleveland, GA

#41380 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you counting posts?? You sound upset that Synergy ALWAYS replies to posts addressed to her & other "opinions" hurling insults. We say what we PLEASE, just like you, dear. What's your problem?? Shouldn't you be "grading" posts, you know, the grammar/punctuation errors. Welcome to Topix, you dont make the rules, just so you know. Try & keep up.
Her/His/It's also know as Synergy reply's are always insults, never anything more. Welcome to Topix, a place where the clueless and uneducated can say what they think.
And what they think is ridiculous and absurd.
quares

Cleveland, GA

#41381 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of conversing with a quare........makes me feel grimy and slimy..........
Reading your posts makes me feel grimy and slimy..........

And I don't even really know any quares, but I know what a ignorant clueless bigot you are.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41382 Apr 24, 2014
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
Her/His/It's also know as Synergy reply's are always insults, never anything more. Welcome to Topix, a place where the clueless and uneducated can say what they think.
Still in knots today, I hate it for you, I really, really do.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41383 Apr 24, 2014
Pride wrote:
Y'all really should stop changing the topic.
TOPIC
Gay multimarriage in GA.
This is Georgia.
Forward with Pride
Don't you think the joke is getting a smidge old?(But you did give it a good run.)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41384 Apr 24, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Afghan hospital guard kills 3 U.S. doctors
According to its website, the Cure International Hospital was founded in 2005 by invitation of the Afghan Ministry of Health. It sees 37,000 patients a year, specializing in child and maternity health as well as general surgery. It is affiliated with the Christian charity Cure International, which operates in 29 countries with the motto “curing the sick and proclaiming the kingdom of God.”"
Why not just twist the knife with “curing the sick and proclaiming the kingdom of God for Jeebus"?
Idiots.
So you consider people who go into dangerous areas in an attempt to improve and/or save the lives of women and children "idiots". Are you seeing a professional about your anger management issues?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41385 Apr 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Please, please, PLEASE let this be reason for Texas to secede.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41386 Apr 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
you just like killing cows dummy..........I get the prime cuts......you can have the hooves and head..........
Not only are you stupid beyond belief, not only are you poorly educated and weird, not only are you poorly informed, you're also a complete social failure. It must REALLY suck to be you...and there's nothing you can do about it.

Well, besides live like a hermit out in the woods hunting squirrels for breakfast. At least this time of the year they are pretty plentiful, so you have that going for you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41387 Apr 24, 2014
This is a great article praising Hillary for her "accomplishments". LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

"Pride", you are cracking meup.:)

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41388 Apr 24, 2014
absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? Well! It would be more accurate to post that I don't waste valuable information on those who aren't capable of understanding facts.
Now! You stop that double standard RIGHT NOW! Accept that it's NOT OKAY for you to insult and offer nothing more without expecting the same in return. Step away from the waaaaa waaaaa. rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan 22 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '18 NICKL 60

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance