Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#41246 Apr 22, 2014
^^ Computer malfuntion- showed up erased on mine.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41247 Apr 22, 2014
ARE YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
A whacko who gets his information from a whacko web site chock full of things whackos want to hear. Stories being on the world wide web don't make them so, especially when they never tell the real/whole story!
How clueless and uneducated ARE YOU?
You just don't like the results. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. The liberals will now be known as the Ostrich Party.
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#41248 Apr 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol With all that's going on, you are seriously THAT upset about this? Really? I KNOW how much you libroids LOVE the government, but you sound as if you are losing sleep over this.
Obsessed, it's a distraction for them, mind controlled they are.

Location hidden

#41249 Apr 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have more obsession with Fox. So where do you get your "completely objective and unbiased news" from?
I have asked the two or three liberals(they switch ID's) on Topix that very same question. They've YET to answer me. That's why I LOVE it when they get in a twist because they think a conservative hasn't answered their questions. They've cornered the market on not answering questions.

Location hidden

#41250 Apr 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bundy situation is merely a symptom of a MUCH bigger problem. But it may have been a good thing in the long run because it is bringing the whole issue of western lands being taken over by the federal government to national attention.
I agree. It will come back to haunt this administration due to the fact that the dust up is happening right now. This situation has been going on for a long time. I am convinced more than ever that the political parties will NEVER come together. If a situation such as this doesn't do it, nothing will. The government will continue to spiral out of control and apparently the liberals support it.

Location hidden

#41251 Apr 22, 2014
Laugh a Minute wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost. Admit it.
Um....no. You are ignorant and you don't have to admit it. We already know.
BTW, what exactly DID I lose?

Location hidden

#41252 Apr 22, 2014
Laugh a Minute wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless. "treaty"... really. So are you saying the U.S. Forest Service doesn't have "authority" over land? TVA doesn't have authority over land? Get real. There's nothing to see here except some wacko rancher who is too sorry to pay his grazing fees like every other rancher. Oh, and the fact that FAUX News ran out of "news" to keep the Right Wing Wackos (Retardicans) glued slobbering and red faced to the tube in order to sell Viagara.
Liberal Whine #6. FOX News.

You sound really upset. Poor baby.
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#41253 Apr 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked the two or three liberals(they switch ID's) on Topix that very same question. They've YET to answer me. That's why I LOVE it when they get in a twist because they think a conservative hasn't answered their questions. They've cornered the market on not answering questions.

Didn't see your "distraction" post until after I posted. Sad, they just care about the cows... it's NOT about cows, libroids. My goodness, dumbasses "dancing" everywhere. I love it, too, they keep changing ID's to support their own views. Quite typical.

Location hidden

#41254 Apr 22, 2014
Laugh a Minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, no one is going to take your mobile home.(They couldn't take your car up on blocks anyways.)
Funniest post of the day considering that once you are inside his house ( for real), you need a map to keep from getting lost.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41255 Apr 22, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.westernjournalism.c om/guess-much-takers-outnumber -makers-percentage-will-make-j aw-drop
86+ million "makers"
147.8+ million "takers"
even the clueless and uneducated should be able to understand...
95% of income gains since 2008 have gone to the top 1%. Who are the takers?

Even a propaganda-slurping fool like yourself should be able to answer that question.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41256 Apr 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest post of the day considering that once you are inside his house ( for real), you need a map to keep from getting lost.
I wonder what the environmental impact was of building a home like that was, as well as maintaining it and keeping it cooled and powered? Maybe having too large of a house isn't a very responsible choice to make in the context of how it affects the rest of humanity. Undoubtedly he doesn't give a flying fluck though.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41257 Apr 22, 2014
Gee, look what happens when Republicans are in office!

The rich get richer and everyone else gets screwed!

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//10-21-10inc-f...

Location hidden

#41259 Apr 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what the environmental impact was of building a home like that was, as well as maintaining it and keeping it cooled and powered? Maybe having too large of a house isn't a very responsible choice to make in the context of how it affects the rest of humanity. Undoubtedly he doesn't give a flying fluck though.
In response to your post to him, I would call those who made the big money...the EARNERS.

About Bill's house, lol. Give it up. That's a poor attempt even by your low standards. I'm not talking White House dimensions. It's funny that you would go there. Shouldn't you be running that game on 'ole Al Gore? Tell ya what. When those environmental libroids who crawl up on their soapboxes to sling guilt stop being HUGE hypocrites, then perhaps we'll listen without rolling our eyes. Get it?

Location hidden

#41260 Apr 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
How has Obama fixed it? You know...HOPE AND CHANGE. Come on, now. Tell us how Obama has closed the gap? He promised. THEN, he promised AGAIN. Plus, Obama had a democrat congress his first two years. Did he fix it? Guess he screwed us.
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#41261 Apr 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to your post to him, I would call those who made the big money...the EARNERS.
About Bill's house, lol. Give it up. That's a poor attempt even by your low standards. I'm not talking White House dimensions. It's funny that you would go there. Shouldn't you be running that game on 'ole Al Gore? Tell ya what. When those environmental libroids who crawl up on their soapboxes to sling guilt stop being HUGE hypocrites, then perhaps we'll listen without rolling our eyes. Get it?
He has a weird fascination about Bill, has anyone else noticed? Awkward, Bizarre, Creepy. Stalker behavior, for sure.
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#41262 Apr 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How has Obama fixed it? You know...HOPE AND CHANGE. Come on, now. Tell us how Obama has closed the gap? He promised. THEN, he promised AGAIN. Plus, Obama had a democrat congress his first two years. Did he fix it? Guess he screwed us.
They'd rather talk about cows. LOL
ANYTHING but Obama.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41263 Apr 23, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Lost in the uproar over the Bundy situation is the land grab by the Federal government. In Utah last week, more than 50 elected officials from nine Western states attended the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands. The goal is to get the majority of what is currently federally controlled STATE land returned to the individual states.
Currently the Federal Government has claimed control of huge portions (in some cases the vast majority) of STATE land, claiming they can "control" in better.
Nevada - 84.5%
Alaska - 69.1%
Utah - 57.5%
Oregon - 53.1%
Idaho - 50.2%
Arizona - 48.1%
California - 45.3%
Wyoming - 42.3%
New Mexico - 41.8%
Colorado - 36.6%
Washington - 30.3%
Montana - 29.9%
In 2012, Utah passed a law demanding the federal government return all state lands (excluding national parks) to the state of Utah. Constitutionally, the federal government does not appear to have a leg to stand on when it comes to retaining control of these STATE lands.
==========
As to Bundy, based on information available it seems Bundy has definite standing on SOME of his claims, but I don't think I would agree with his methods of handling his claims. But it would also appear the BLM has grossly overstepped their boundaries as well - going beyond what court orders allowed and malicously destroying property, including two bulls that they claimed were dangerous, but according to reports, were safely penned and could not harm anyone.

Here's another "land grab" story about the BLM in Texas..........those texas boys are not too happy about it..........

"Republicans warn BLM eyeing land grab along Texas-Oklahoma border"

"Gene Hall of the Texas Farm Bureau told Van Susteren, "we have seen an aggressive overreach by the federal government and in more than one instance, if you have got an agency like this that's very well funded with a lot of people involved, then you shouldn't be surprised if they are going to overreach and extend that aggressive approach."

Abbott, in his letter to the agency, said “it is not at all clear what legal basis supports the BLM’s claim of federal ownership over private property.” He said private landowners have cultivated the property “for generations.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/22/re...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41264 Apr 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:

There is this graph..........

"Median per capita income after taxes"

but only if one considers 20K or less middle income..........and also considers that Washingtons purpose is to level the playing field worldwide..........not only does Washington level the playing field on income, but also levels the playing field with more dummies produced in America..........

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/23/upshot/the-...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41265 Apr 23, 2014

News of police actions..........a day in the lives of "Bubba" the cop..........who gets a legal gun and badge and sometimes plays god..........and often times gets immunity by community leaders.......

"Man calls to report a burglary, deputy arrives and shoots his dog in the head"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Man_calls_to_r...

"Reports about the Monday morning incident that have surfaced in the hours since have focused heavily not on Mary Hawkes, however, but rather on the sordid actions that has brought the Albuquerque Police Department into the national spotlight as of late and spawned a series of protests."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Albuquerque_Po...

"A uniformed officer with the Georgetown, Texas Police Department is being investigated after video surfaced of him kicking, tripping, and pushing over high school students after a Vandegrift High School soccer game."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/WATCH%3A_Unifo...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41266 Apr 23, 2014

Big Pharma companies consolidating MEANS higher price drugs for the sick and infirm..........

Courtesy of Obama opening the health and insurance industry to rape and pillage the american public at their own pleasure..........

"Bigger Pharma: Pfizer proposes $100 billion takeover of AstraZeneca"

Just one of many buyouts in the last couple of years..........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Bigger_Pharma%...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Mon Fcuk Jean bolin 14
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May 9 retired 1
Beware. Apr 30 jbk 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 24 kjackie 66
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 6
Mr. Burch Apr '18 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages