rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40836 Apr 15, 2014

Some of us conservatives have mentioned this in past posts..........

"Perspectives on Politics, finds that the U.S. is no democracy, but instead an oligarchy, meaning profoundly corrupt, so that the answer to the study’s opening question, "Who governs? Who really rules?" in this country"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/US_Is_an_Oliga...

rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40837 Apr 15, 2014
Dr Yasmin Patel wrote:
<quoted text>

who are not very intelligent.

Thanks Doc..........you have pointed out the best trait that poster has..........

rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40838 Apr 15, 2014

The proof is in the pudding..........I posted about this a week or 2 ago..........

Dumb gubmint tun by dummies in America.........

But when it comes to Americans....our gubmint only makes loans when disaster happens......

"US Pays Half of Ukraine's Two Billion Dollar Debt Owed to Russia's Gazprom"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/US_Pays_Half_o...

Liberal Mystic

Lawrenceville, GA

#40839 Apr 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Pastor John Hagee says that the blood moon(s) is a "Divine Sign for Israel" and that:
"I believe that in these next two years, we're going to see something dramatic happen in the Middle East involving Israel that will change the course of history in the Middle East and impact the whole world," he predicted.
(Play Twilight Zone theme here.)
So, any normal celestial movement that has been happening again and again for billions of years is a "Divine Sign" of prophesy trouble ahead?
Or, is it just a fable from centuries of ignorant nuts watching the stars and wondering. So Israel is and has been planning something big and has scheduled it after the four blood moons and will point to that as a sign from G-d? Then they will walk among the corpses and declare "It was G-d's will. The moon prophesied it."
Geez.
Help stamp out Religious Conservative Republican Right Wing mess like this where they use plain stuff to justify their religious wars and political actions.
Don't vote for them.
Reading your post indicates you drink entirely too much artificially ladened Kool Aid and it's why you wet your bed. Your mother said she is tired of washing your sheets and your shart filled girls undies. She prays to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that you will get a big boy job and move out and stop being a leach on society (all her words).
ObamaAlwaysStupi d

Lawrenceville, GA

#40840 Apr 15, 2014
Obamacare is destroying Senate and House races all over the US. HHS Secretary resigning is the first clue and other in Obama's cabinet will follow. No one left to support him but the crazies with no life and no job on the internet posting all day thinking they can save him and the Democratic Party in November. Obama's war of America is real. Those that support Obama and continue to worship him will pay the biggest price.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40841 Apr 15, 2014
"When all is said and done, the flag of Israel will be flying over the walls of the city of Jerusalem when Messiah comes, and it's going to be forever," he said. "And every nation that rises up in judgment against Israel God will punish and punish severely." - Pastor John Hagee

John Hagee should renounce his American citizenship and move to Israel.

Truth be known Israel exists as it is today because of nuts like this that want to make the crap in their bible so. Unless they are controlled then we are doomed because they will make it so. They will destroy our planet all the while blaming it on G-d. A fairytale come true because they made it come true.

I wonder who they will get to play Messiah?
WasBushStupid

United States

#40842 Apr 15, 2014
You cannot make this stuff up because someone else already has.

Planning for the Jewish State of Israel:

"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly ... It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example ... Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us", The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl, vol. 1 (New York: Herzl Press and Thomas Yoseloff, 1960), pp. 88, 90 hereafter Herzl diaries." - Theodor Herzl 1860-1904
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40843 Apr 15, 2014
Liberal Mystic wrote:
<quoted text>Reading your post indicates you drink entirely too much artificially ladened Kool Aid and it's why you wet your bed. Your mother said she is tired of washing your sheets and your shart filled girls undies. She prays to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that you will get a big boy job and move out and stop being a leach on society (all her words).

That poster is just another KKK wannabe Glenn Miller......

WasBushStupid

United States

#40844 Apr 15, 2014
Was Bush a product of Divine Celestial Body Movement or was he just a idiot that slipped through the cracks?

37. Misguided school reform effort. Bush’s “No Child Left Behind” initiative made preparation for standardized tests and resulting test scores the top priority in schools, to the dismay of legions of educators who felt that there was more to learning than taking tests.

38. Appointed flank of right-wing judges. Bush’s two Supreme Court picks—Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justice Samuel Alito—have reliably sided with pro-business interests and social conservatives. He also elevated U.S. District Court Judge Charles Pickering to an appeals court, despite his known segregationist views.

39. Gutted the DOJ’s voting rights section. Bush’s Justice Department appointees led a multi-year effort to prosecute so-called voter fraud, including firingseven U.S. attorneys who did not pursue overtly political cases because of lack of evidence.

United States

#40845 Apr 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly ... It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example ... Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us", The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl, vol. 1 (New York: Herzl Press and Thomas Yoseloff, 1960), pp. 88, 90 hereafter Herzl diaries." - Theodor Herzl 1860-1904
As I'm sure you're well aware, one doesn't have to go back a century to find wacko religeous fanatics. There are plenty here among the living who have bought hook line and sinker the silly notion of the so called "rapture" and that without jewish OCCUPATION of the so called "holy land" there can be no "second coming" and no "rapture". It defies reason.They are a detriment to any forward progress for this country and the human race in general.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40846 Apr 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is just another KKK wannabe Glenn Miller......
Now you know that ain't true. All the photos of him in the news showing KKK connections revealed the Christian cross on his clothes as same is with the Republicans of today.

My disclaimer says it all: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.

Note that it says "despicable". The word "hate" is not used in that disclaimer. Hate is a strong word for even me. I like a middle of the road approach on individual religion until they organize then I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable. They organize to overcome or destroy others. The Christians told the Native Americans "Convert or Die".

You dislike organized labor? Well I dislike organized religion. IMO, organized labor has much more validity.
grade school

Clarkesville, GA

#40847 Apr 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who began the KKK? Which party? Which party fought for civil rights and which party fought against them?
AND you saying there are more racist in the Republican party doesn't make it so, either. The thing is, you libroids keep the country divided by preaching HATE and RACISM. You declare that the Republicans won't work with you. Well, that's YOUR fault. You and your party spread lies and deceit and then whine because no one will work with you. Thank the libroids for this mess. It's all on you.
While you are at it, how about answering the questions I asked in an earlier post. You know the questions. The ones about how much compassion you had for the majority of people who DID NOT want Obamacare and the majority of people who STILL don't want it. You are SO concerned about the MAJORITY of people who want Obamacare "fixed" instead of repealed. Tell us how sorry you feel for those who never wanted it and still don't. Tell us how bad you feel for all the people who believed the lie about being able to keep their insurance and doctors, but didn't get to. Tell us how compassionate you feel for ALL those whose premiums have gone up instead of DOWN as they were promised. Let's hear it.
Typical idiot fringe conservative bullcrap. You refuse to acknowledge the history of G. Bush in our current situation. But when it comes to the KKK, not only do you want to look at history, but ancient history. Neither party is the same as they once were, long ago.

The Republican party, especially the conservative wing have stated time and time again their sole goal was to stop anything Obama did, wanted to do, or thought about doing. Obama has said that he was willing to talk. The conservative wing of the Republican Party has proven
time and time again their unwillingness to do anything with Obama. People like you are the reason for that stance, how can you argue otherwise!?!?!

Obama did say people could keep their insurance, dumb statement. It was also a stated goal of the Health Care Bill to get people who had insurance that was for all intents and purposes useless and a rip off into a better plan. And that's what has happened. We are talking about
affordable health care, NOT the cheapest policy that makes money for the selling agent and the company but when needed will not pay.

I will try to answer your question ONE more time, like the answer or not, I don't care.\
NO law satisfies everyone. To me its like auto insurance and home owners insurance, that's a required purchase. The home by the lenders, the auto insurance by law. Lots of people don't want to spend their money on those 2 items, so they are forced to, because what you do or don't do affects OTHERS. Health Care is the same, people that chose not to insure aren't left on the street to die, they are treated. People who have insurance or pay out of pocket for treatment, PAY the bills for people with poor insurance or no insurance. I'm tired of paying!

The Affordable Care Act IS a law that has passed all 3 levels of government as required by the constitution. I don't feel sorry for people who don't want the law any more than I feel sorry for thief caught and put in jail. Or for myself when I get a speeding ticket because the state need the funds, I was speeding, I should pay.
A great deal of the push back on health care is because of untruths, misunderstanding and outright lies about the bill. Remember death panels, that's a great example of many lies. And you can deny all you want, the fact he is black is not a selling point in the south. One huge one you harp on, Obama lied. The intent of the bill from day one was to give everyone affordable quality insurance. Conservative talk has used that to its advantage, and has made a lot of money selling ads, a lot of money.

Put on your big girl pants and grow up, the Affordable Care Act is law, its not going away. This whole conservative / liberal thing reminds me of the playground in grade school
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40848 Apr 15, 2014
So, Jeebus and his dad G-d Almighty use the moon and stuff to send us messages, according to Hagee and Republicans.

They ain't got to do all that or schedule their messages to me with an eclipse. They can just send me an email. Since they "know everything" then I am sure that their secretary has my email address, on file.
Checking email.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40849 Apr 15, 2014
rename wrote:
The proof is in the pudding..........I posted about this a week or 2 ago..........
Dumb gubmint tun by dummies in America.........
But when it comes to Americans....our gubmint only makes loans when disaster happens......
"US Pays Half of Ukraine's Two Billion Dollar Debt Owed to Russia's Gazprom"
http://www.blacklistednews.com/US_Pays_Half_o...
But, but, but Obama has already signed one executive order authorizing sanctions and just last week Kerry said Russia faced increased sanctions if they didn't play nice....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40850 Apr 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
And WHY was it necessary for a Jewish state to be created - because of the rampant anti-Semitism that existed in Europe with no end in sight. Herzl lived from the mid-1880's to the early 1900's when pogroms took place throughout Europe and Asia. The number of violent incidents directed at Jews was in the hundreds in countries as disparate as Russia, Poland, England and Ireland. Hitler wasn't the only one seeking a "final solution" for "the Jewish question". The Jewish people needed a nation where they could be safe (well, safer anyway) from the narrow minded bigotry of people like you. You seem to conveniently ignore the fact that 30 years after Herzl's death a plan WAS implemented to ELIMINATE Jews completely - and 6 million of them died as a result.
Dr Yasmin Patel

Lawrenceville, GA

#40851 Apr 15, 2014
grade school wrote:
<quoted text>
Put on your big girl pants and grow up, the Affordable Care Act is law, its not going away. This whole conservative / liberal thing reminds me of the playground in grade school
That is because you have the mental capacity of someone in grade school. Take it from someone who has graduated from medical school, Obamacare might be the "law" right now but that will quickly change when the destruction of our healthcare system comes to fruition and ACA is dismantled. Obama has shown he can amend the "law" as he sees fit to keep ACA on life support, so that means the ACA "law" most definitely can be repealed even before it is declared legally dead.

The timing is going to be perfect, Obamacare will show signs of grave distress this summer just before the Senate races really heat up. The Democrats will be forced to turn on Obama for their political survival and enact sweeping legislation to completely abandon Obamacare. The sad thing for Democrats is it will be too late to save themselves and no time for them to personally act because of the congressional session calendar in place.

The medical community is sitting back and watching the destruction unfold as we continue to do our job and care for patients, even if it means operating unlawfully outside of the horrific confines of ACA.

So, poster with a "grade school" mentality with cut and paste ability. Try as you might at refuting someone on the front lines of the Obama inflicted war, but my knowledge trumps your delusions. Obamacare won't be around to give you anymore freebie medical care, especially the mental help you'll be needing after worshiping a false prophet leaves you in a fetal position.

If you have any more questions, "grade school". I will be more than happy to educate you when it fits into my schedule. Now run along and hit the playground you Racist and Sexist piece of trash.

Respectfully,
Yasmin Patel, MD
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40852 Apr 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that ain't true. All the photos of him in the news showing KKK connections revealed the Christian cross on his clothes as same is with the Republicans of today.
My disclaimer says it all: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
Note that it says "despicable". The word "hate" is not used in that disclaimer. Hate is a strong word for even me. I like a middle of the road approach on individual religion until they organize then I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable. They organize to overcome or destroy others. The Christians told the Native Americans "Convert or Die".
You dislike organized labor? Well I dislike organized religion. IMO, organized labor has much more validity.

Oh, it's true alright you big stupid dummy..........

despicable = deserving hatred and contempt.

yep....you just another KKK religion hater..........

and here is a pic of you..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mississippi...

rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40853 Apr 15, 2014
Dr Yasmin Patel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you have the mental capacity of someone in grade school. Take it from someone who has graduated from medical school, Obamacare might be the "law" right now but that will quickly change when the destruction of our healthcare system comes to fruition and ACA is dismantled. Obama has shown he can amend the "law" as he sees fit to keep ACA on life support, so that means the ACA "law" most definitely can be repealed even before it is declared legally dead.
The timing is going to be perfect, Obamacare will show signs of grave distress this summer just before the Senate races really heat up. The Democrats will be forced to turn on Obama for their political survival and enact sweeping legislation to completely abandon Obamacare. The sad thing for Democrats is it will be too late to save themselves and no time for them to personally act because of the congressional session calendar in place.
The medical community is sitting back and watching the destruction unfold as we continue to do our job and care for patients, even if it means operating unlawfully outside of the horrific confines of ACA.
So, poster with a "grade school" mentality with cut and paste ability. Try as you might at refuting someone on the front lines of the Obama inflicted war, but my knowledge trumps your delusions. Obamacare won't be around to give you anymore freebie medical care, especially the mental help you'll be needing after worshiping a false prophet leaves you in a fetal position.
If you have any more questions, "grade school". I will be more than happy to educate you when it fits into my schedule. Now run along and hit the playground you Racist and Sexist piece of trash.
Respectfully,
Yasmin Patel, MD
Lawrenceville, GA, USA

I agree.......obamacare on the ropes..........

http://www.google.com/imgres...

rename

Mount Airy, GA

#40854 Apr 15, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHY was it necessary for a Jewish state to be created - because of the rampant anti-Semitism that existed in Europe with no end in sight. Herzl lived from the mid-1880's to the early 1900's when pogroms took place throughout Europe and Asia. The number of violent incidents directed at Jews was in the hundreds in countries as disparate as Russia, Poland, England and Ireland. Hitler wasn't the only one seeking a "final solution" for "the Jewish question". The Jewish people needed a nation where they could be safe (well, safer anyway) from the narrow minded bigotry of people like you. You seem to conveniently ignore the fact that 30 years after Herzl's death a plan WAS implemented to ELIMINATE Jews completely - and 6 million of them died as a result.

Interesting thing about Israel..........first time in almost 2,000 years since they were last a State..........Prediction coming true?? or just another splintering of peoples along heritage and culture??

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40855 Apr 15, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, neither me nor my people had a finger in any of that. Reading up on some of that history we find that there are two immediate and prominent sides to that story. You guess who is each side:

Side:
"They believed that the Jews were not just the followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine, or that the Jews had grabbed too much economic influence, or even that they were too intrusive in politics or culture: what made the Nazis hatred of the Jews so different is that they believed that the Jews were biologically and racially distinct and that there was a kind of biological struggle for dominance over the entire human race between the Jews and everybody else."

and side:
"An important term to mention here is ‘scapegoat’. Hitler and the Nazis said the Jews were responsible for huge events like losing World War One and the economic crisis. This was totally untrue.
Did Hitler invent hatred of Jews? No, Hitler built on and used anti-Semitic ideas that already existed. He was Austrian and grew up in Vienna where the mayor was extremely anti-Semitic and where hatred of Jews was widespread. His hatred of Jews cannot be tied down to a specific event in his life, for example a Jewish childhood friend, as many children think."

Perhaps it's tough, very hard, for the Nazi side to come here and defend themselves today and you must admit that their "final solution" was NOT finalized. Otherwise, no Israel.

But also, even with all that and Jews having a homeland not all of them are there, in their "homeland". They chose to not be there and the question screams, why? Could it be that they do exactly as the one side says. They ease into a culture, a country and get rich behind the scenes? Is it also true that they troll all aspects of all societies, including the internet, looking for anything that they can point to and holler "Antisemitism"?

Aggie23 yaps: "safe...from the narrow minded bigotry of people like you"

Wrong, I don't hate Jews or anyone any more or any less than I hate the ones that I hate most. I don't love Jews or anyone any more or any less than I love the ones that I love most.

Probably, my favorite song writers and singers are Jewish as are others in other fields. But, it does not mean that they get a free pass on everything else, from me.

BTW, neither does PRESIDENT Obama, get a free pass on everything else, from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Wed me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Wed me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Wed northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web