Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40883 Apr 16, 2014
religions wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, but from your posts I could infer that you hate blacks and women. I can also infer that you being a Christian, believing the ONLY way to heaven is thru Jesus Christ.
That fact alone questions your tolerance of the other 3 religions who while acknowledging his existence do not believe him to be the son of God. Facts are facts not racism or a hate of all religions.
Really? Could you please point us to some posts that show a "hate" for "black and women"?
==========
And I cannot speak for "rename", but yes, the Bible tells us Christ is "the Way" to Heaven, and the only way. The nature of Truth is not an "all of the above" answer. It is one of those "difficult passages" in the Bible that Christians must wrestle with. I know many "good" people who are not Christian and I hope there is "allowance" made for them, but that is NOT what the Bible says and I cannot rewrite it to make myself feel better. And it does not mean the Bible preaches hate by merely claiming to be the Truth. Virtually every religion claims to be THE truth, to the exclusion of all the others.
==========
And you are showing the typical Leftist ignorance as to the definition of the term "tolerance". To tolerate something means to allow it to exist, to not hinder it, to permit it. There is no "tolerance" in saying that "every religion is equal and all are true" - it just means you don't understand the very nature of "truth". True tolerance simply means you do not hinder others from believing as they choose. It is not hate that drives Christian missionaries to try and bring people to belief in Christ, it is a love for those people and a desire that they find salvation. Go ahead and call it hate if you want, but you are merely exhibiting your own hate and "intolerance", using the Leftist' preferred definition. You may want to take your "tolerance" argument to some of the Islamic countries though (and China)- see how well it fares over there.
==========
By the way, what is the third religion (besides Islam and Judaism) that "acknowledges" Jesus' existence? Unless you meant to say the historical record, because the fact a man named Jesus walked in Judea, preached and taught, and was crucified by the Romans is acknowledged as a historical fact.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40884 Apr 16, 2014
grade school wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical idiot fringe conservative bullcrap. You refuse to acknowledge the history of G. Bush in our current situation. But when it comes to the KKK, not only do you want to look at history, but ancient history. Neither party is the same as they once were, long ago.
The Republican party, especially the conservative wing have stated time and time again their sole goal was to stop anything Obama did, wanted to do, or thought about doing. Obama has said that he was willing to talk. The conservative wing of the Republican Party has proven
time and time again their unwillingness to do anything with Obama. People like you are the reason for that stance, how can you argue otherwise!?!?!
Obama did say people could keep their insurance, dumb statement. It was also a stated goal of the Health Care Bill to get people who had insurance that was for all intents and purposes useless and a rip off into a better plan. And that's what has happened. We are talking about
affordable health care, NOT the cheapest policy that makes money for the selling agent and the company but when needed will not pay.
I will try to answer your question ONE more time, like the answer or not, I don't care.\
NO law satisfies everyone. To me its like auto insurance and home owners insurance, that's a required purchase. The home by the lenders, the auto insurance by law. Lots of people don't want to spend their money on those 2 items, so they are forced to, because what you do or don't do affects OTHERS. Health Care is the same, people that chose not to insure aren't left on the street to die, they are treated. People who have insurance or pay out of pocket for treatment, PAY the bills for people with poor insurance or no insurance. I'm tired of paying!
The Affordable Care Act IS a law that has passed all 3 levels of government as required by the constitution. I don't feel sorry for people who don't want the law any more than I feel sorry for thief caught and put in jail. Or for myself when I get a speeding ticket because the state need the funds, I was speeding, I should pay.
A great deal of the push back on health care is because of untruths, misunderstanding and outright lies about the bill. Remember death panels, that's a great example of many lies. And you can deny all you want, the fact he is black is not a selling point in the south. One huge one you harp on, Obama lied. The intent of the bill from day one was to give everyone affordable quality insurance. Conservative talk has used that to its advantage, and has made a lot of money selling ads, a lot of money.
Put on your big girl pants and grow up, the Affordable Care Act is law, its not going away. This whole conservative / liberal thing reminds me of the playground in grade school
YOU are the most brainwashed person on Topix. PERIOD. Dumb statement???? lol Typical libroid excuse for that IDIOT you put in office. HE LIED. He KNEW HE WAS LYING. Pure and simple. I ASKED YOU to post a letter PRAISING a CONSERVATIVE for doing what Obama has done. You STILL won't do it. Know why? Because you would be GOING INSANE if a conservative had done what Obama has/is doing. Why don't you TRY being honest/authenic FOR ONCE? It's impossible for you.
OMG. You used Liberal Whine #1. Raaaaaacist. Let's see how your wondrous ACA affects the midterms. ROTFL You are right and everyone else is wrong???? Lawdy, you are BRAINLESS. Seriously, drink a cup of fertilizer and TRY to grow a brain. Now, put a clean diaper on and accept that you are ignorant.
opinionated predictions

Warrenton, VA

#40885 Apr 16, 2014
Dr Yasmin Patel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you have the mental capacity of someone in grade school. Take it from someone who has graduated from medical school, Obamacare might be the "law" right now but that will quickly change when the destruction of our healthcare system comes to fruition and ACA is dismantled. Obama has shown he can amend the "law" as he sees fit to keep ACA on life support, so that means the ACA "law" most definitely can be repealed even before it is declared legally dead.
The timing is going to be perfect, Obamacare will show signs of grave distress this summer just before the Senate races really heat up. The Democrats will be forced to turn on Obama for their political survival and enact sweeping legislation to completely abandon Obamacare. The sad thing for Democrats is it will be too late to save themselves and no time for them to personally act because of the congressional session calendar in place.
The medical community is sitting back and watching the destruction unfold as we continue to do our job and care for patients, even if it means operating unlawfully outside of the horrific confines of ACA.
So, poster with a "grade school" mentality with cut and paste ability. Try as you might at refuting someone on the front lines of the Obama inflicted war, but my knowledge trumps your delusions. Obamacare won't be around to give you anymore freebie medical care, especially the mental help you'll be needing after worshiping a false prophet leaves you in a fetal position.
If you have any more questions, "grade school". I will be more than happy to educate you when it fits into my schedule. Now run along and hit the playground you Racist and Sexist piece of trash.
Respectfully,
Yasmin Patel, MD
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
Congratulations on being a medical school graduate. I have known many many physicians myself over the last 35 years. In fact I'm married to one (34 yrs.). One thing that I've learned is that they don't possess infinite knowledge of even medicine much less more knowledge of politics or the future than anyone else. So you've made some predictions and have used unsubstantiated hyperbole to express a right winged conservative viewpoint, whoop-tee doo. I once knew an anesthesiologist who was absolutely convinced that the election of Bill Clinton would result in thousands of physicians, including her, to lose their jobs. I'll let you guess how that turned out. I'll not even bother to address any of the predictions or opinions that you've made because that's all that they are. You've made no factual statements. So let's just wait a few months and see how your predictions turn out. Opinions are like sphincters.....well I'm sure you know the rest.

Location hidden

#40886 Apr 16, 2014
rename wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........where is the Jew and religion hater this morning..........
I decided to quit feeding the animals. I just scroll by his posts.

Location hidden

#40887 Apr 16, 2014
only hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans over the last number of years had to learn to live with less, now its your turn. So maybe you will have to rent out that summer home in the mountains a few weeks out of the year, we can only hope.
Oh, brother. You libroids just sing the same old wealth envying songs. BOR-ING. If he has a summer home, GOOD FOR HIM. He worked for it, so WHY NOT? If you want a summer home, work and save. Go back to school. Can't promise you a job because you voted for an idiot and that's not working out so well, but hey! Plan for your future. What a concept. PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE.

Location hidden

#40888 Apr 16, 2014
opinionated predictions wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on being a medical school graduate. I have known many many physicians myself over the last 35 years. In fact I'm married to one (34 yrs.). One thing that I've learned is that they don't possess infinite knowledge of even medicine much less more knowledge of politics or the future than anyone else. So you've made some predictions and have used unsubstantiated hyperbole to express a right winged conservative viewpoint, whoop-tee doo. I once knew an anesthesiologist who was absolutely convinced that the election of Bill Clinton would result in thousands of physicians, including her, to lose their jobs. I'll let you guess how that turned out. I'll not even bother to address any of the predictions or opinions that you've made because that's all that they are. You've made no factual statements. So let's just wait a few months and see how your predictions turn out. Opinions are like sphincters.....well I'm sure you know the rest.
I don't believe this post FOR ONE MINUTE. You are married to a physician and you SUPPORT Obamacare? ROTFL Not even a good try. Next.
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#40889 Apr 16, 2014
Your politicians mock, and laugh at you. They get a kick out of reading whiny little crybaby boohoos over just how well everyone that voted them in can lead much better. It's a sick, twisted game in which the voters are pawns, on a playing field of no little squares. The very thought of voting for a liar, only to have them turn around and burn you every chance they get, is absolutely ludicrous.

By the way, hi Syn. I lived up to my end about not signing up for Obamacare, and the Gestapo hasn't shown up...yet.:D

Location hidden

#40890 Apr 16, 2014
TheAllPowerful wrote:
Your politicians mock, and laugh at you. They get a kick out of reading whiny little crybaby boohoos over just how well everyone that voted them in can lead much better. It's a sick, twisted game in which the voters are pawns, on a playing field of no little squares. The very thought of voting for a liar, only to have them turn around and burn you every chance they get, is absolutely ludicrous.
By the way, hi Syn. I lived up to my end about not signing up for Obamacare, and the Gestapo hasn't shown up...yet.:D
Heeey. So, you don't have insurance? Actually, I might as well not have it. My deductible is so high now.
Obama has backed off so many of the enforcements, it might not be such a big deal to repeal it afterall.
(I can't really argue with your first few sentences.)
TruthBTold

Lawrenceville, GA

#40891 Apr 16, 2014
Opinions are like sphincters.....well I'm sure you know the rest.
You are the self proclaimed Excrement Exit Expert on opinionated predictions so why don't you tell us the rest. Tell us your wife's name as well as all the doctors and medical professionals you personally know that endorse Obamacare. Go ahead ye anonymous opinionated preDICKtor.

You can't, because you are a POS LIAR that can't handle the FACT that Obamacare is a big national disaster and the damage keeps adding up.

Be glad the mass media is on your side for now hiding the truth. When the TRUTH does come out on the UNafforable healthcare act OR ObamaDONTcare come back and apologize and so we can rub it in your face. My opinionated prediction is that you don't have the balls to some back and face the FACTS.
opinionated predictions

Warrenton, VA

#40892 Apr 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe this post FOR ONE MINUTE. You are married to a physician and you SUPPORT Obamacare? ROTFL Not even a good try. Next.
I personally try not to rely on simpleminded stereotypes when assessing the accuracy of what folks may say. I do, however, understand that it may be an irresistible urge for a certain segment if the population.

Long term, progressive thinking is what interests me. I glanced at this site and find that it pretty much doesn't exist here, a couple of folks notwithstanding. I look forward to when there is more of an integration of and towards single payer/universal coverage.
opinionated predictions

Warrenton, VA

#40893 Apr 16, 2014
TruthBTold wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the self proclaimed Excrement Exit Expert on opinionated predictions so why don't you tell us the rest. Tell us your wife's name as well as all the doctors and medical professionals you personally know that endorse Obamacare. Go ahead ye anonymous opinionated preDICKtor.
You can't, because you are a POS LIAR that can't handle the FACT that Obamacare is a big national disaster and the damage keeps adding up.
Be glad the mass media is on your side for now hiding the truth. When the TRUTH does come out on the UNafforable healthcare act OR ObamaDONTcare come back and apologize and so we can rub it in your face. My opinionated prediction is that you don't have the balls to some back and face the FACTS.
Now suppose that I had said that I was married to a doctor etc. etc. and that I agree with Patel etc. etc. Would you then have questioned my statement? And would you then have automatically refrained from such a juvenile attack. I think that the answer is obvious.
opinionated predictions

Lawrenceville, GA

#40894 Apr 16, 2014
I play that I am married to a doctor on TV, but really I am just a wannabe spending my days making up bullshit and being a bully. Why does no one believe me? I think the answer is obvious.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40895 Apr 16, 2014
Even after BLM stands down, Hannity pushes talk of violent conflict in cattle grazing fee dispute
WED APR 16, 2014 AT 10:40 AM PDT
byJed Lewison
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/16/1292...

...Hannity began his show on Fox last night by promoting a claim from a former Arizona sheriff that federal authorities were planning a midnight raid on Bundy's ranch. Hannity misidentified the sheriff as being from Nevada, didn't mention that the sheriff had been out of office for more than a decade, and overlooked the fact that the previous day the sheriff had said he would use his wife and daughters as human shields if to protect himself from the federal government, but Hannity's goal was to entertain his audience by promoting the possibility of an armed conflict between a rancher and the federal government, so he didn't bother worrying about the details. Instead:

Sean Hannity suggested Tuesday night that federal authorities are plotting a sneak attack on Cliven Bundy’s ranch after they appeared to back away from a standoff.

The recalcitrant rancher threatened violence against federal agents if they dared try to arrest him on the orders of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV).

“First I’ve got to say, Harry, get your army out of Nevada, get your army away from my ranch and off Clark County public land – and keep it out!” Bundy said.“And if they come, we’ll deal with them tonight. That’s what we’ve got to do, we’ll just deal with you. Whether you got guts enough to do it, come on.”

Alas, there was no raid on Bundy's ranch last night, so in the slim chance that Hannity actually believed there was any chance of such a raid, he woke up this morning disappointed. Far more likely, he's just going to move on to his next right-wing fantasy, because as every right-wing jock knows, you've got to keep your audience on edge to keep them dialed in. It was a pathetic display from Hannity, but I'll concede this point: Until his stunt last night, I'd actually forgotten he was still on the air.
==========
http://www.wsba910.com/common/more.php...

...So far, the Nevada Cattlemen's Association (NCA), which represents some 700 ranchers in the state, is taking a hands-off stance on Bundy's protest.

In a statement, the association noted that Bundy's case had been reviewed by a federal judge, and that a legal decision had been rendered to remove the cattle. The statement said that NCA "does not feel it is in our best interest to interfere in the process of adjudication in this matter, and in addition NCA believes the matter is between Mr. Bundy and the federal courts."

Asked about the Bundy situation, NCA president Ron Torell told ABC News, "This has gotten way out of hand."

Asked if other Nevada cattlemen were as angry with the federal government as Bundy, Torell said, "absolutely not."

It's true, he said, that many NCA members are disgruntled at having to deal with BLM's bureaucracy. But, he noted, 87 percent of Nevada land is public land, so cattlemen cannot survive on private land alone. "It's important for our permitees to work with the land management agencies. We want to be good stewards of the land -- to protect natural resources."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40896 Apr 16, 2014
Nevada Journalists: Conservative Media Darling Rancher Is Clearly "Breaking The Law"
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/16/nevad...

...But for local journalists, many who have been reporting on him for decades, that image is very misguided.

"He clearly has captured national attention, among mostly conservative media who have portrayed him as a kind of a property rights, First Amendment, Second Amendment, range war kind of issue," Meyer noted. "That's how it has been framed, but the story goes back a lot longer and is pretty cut and dry as far as legal implications have been concerned."

He added that, "Cliven Bundy and his supporters are engaged in a fight that has already been settled. There are a number of people around these parts who have strong reservations about Bundy's actions."

Las Vegas Sun Editorial Page Editor Matt Hufman said depicting Bundy as a victim is wrong.

"The BLM had court orders against him in the 90s telling him to get off federal land," Hufman said. "He's got a bunch of these arguments about state's rights, it's not federal land, blah, blah, blah. All of the arguments have been knocked down."

Hufman cited Bundy's claim that his family has been on the land since the 1870s, adding, "a federal judge said the land's been owned by the federal government since 1848." He later added that Bundy "was paying grazing fees until 1993 then he stopped. At some point it was okay for him to pay grazing fees."

Ron Comings, news director of KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, offered a similar view.

"You have to keep in mind that huge percentages of western states are owned by the feds and that has rubbed people the wrong way for a long time," Comings said. "But they are the same people who will say that 'we all pay grazing fees and you have to pay and you should work this through other channels.' There are a lot of farmers and ranchers who pay the grazing fees whether they like it or not, and they see him as someone who is not. They say to stop paying their fees is like not paying your rent and you don't have a leg to stand on."

Comings also pointed out that many of the armed "militia" who came to Bundy's aid are from out of state, describing them as "just anti-government and ... just seen as outsiders who are coming in to jump on this issue."
WasBushStupid

United States

#40897 Apr 16, 2014
Here is one for labor unions to go after:

"Is Wal-Mart the Welfare Queen of Corporate America?
by Eric McWhinnie
The U.S. tax code and corporate America are infamously known as a duo surrounded by political rhetoric and controversy. Many people argue that the country’s most well-known corporations receive far too many benefits from Uncle Sam and fail to pay living wages to employees. Others remind critics that these corporations create millions of jobs for the economy. With a new report focusing on the world’s largest retailer, the debate is not likely to end anytime soon.

Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) and the Walton family are the beneficiaries of tax breaks and subsidies estimated at more than $7.8 billion per year, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a coalition of 400 organizations that strive for tax reform. Wal-Mart receives an estimated $6.2 billion annually from federal taxpayer subsidies, such as Section 8 Housing Program, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and Medicaid. Another $1 billion is the result of Wal-Mart using tax breaks and loopholes to write off capital investments. The Waltons, America’s wealthiest family, also avoid an estimated $607 million in federal taxes each year through lower tax rates on capital gains.

“In addition to the $7.8 billion in annual subsidies and tax breaks, the Walton family is avoiding an estimated $3 billion in taxes by using specialized trusts to dodge estate taxes – and this number could increase by tens of billions of dollars,” said the report.“Wal-Mart also benefits significantly from taxpayer-funded public assistance programs that pump up the retailer’s sales. For example, Wal-Mart had an estimated $13.5 billion in food stamp sales last year.” Wal-Mart captured approximately 18 percent of the food-stamp market in 2013."

Location hidden

#40898 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I personally try not to rely on simpleminded stereotypes when assessing the accuracy of what folks may say. I do, however, understand that it may be an irresistible urge for a certain segment if the population.
Long term, progressive thinking is what interests me. I glanced at this site and find that it pretty much doesn't exist here, a couple of folks notwithstanding. I look forward to when there is more of an integration of and towards single payer/universal coverage.
You are just TRYING to stir the pot. Nothing more. If you're hoping for a progressive thinking country, you might want to move. Those of us with a brain and love of our country are going to stand in your way every chance we get. Please go and ruin some other country. Thanks from those of us who REALLY love our country.

Location hidden

#40899 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Now suppose that I had said that I was married to a doctor etc. etc. and that I agree with Patel etc. etc. Would you then have questioned my statement? And would you then have automatically refrained from such a juvenile attack. I think that the answer is obvious.
Let me answer this. No. There would have been no attack because you would have shown that you 1. Have a brain.
2. Are being honest.

You can take your made up ridiculous delusions to the chaplain. He/She MIGHT care.
big picture

Toccoa, GA

#40901 Apr 16, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical, you can't refute Dr Patel's comments so you go straight for the Left's next favorite card in the deck (after the race card, of course): the "stick it to the 'rich'" card. So tell me, where was Dr Patel complaining about a drop in income? I'd say she was merely commenting on the disaster that is Obamacare from the viewpoint of someone on the front line.
Dumb & clueless sheep to the slaughter, you are so sad. You really have no idea of what
"the rich" really is in todays world. Its not some doctor posting on Topix., or for that matter anyone with an MD attached to their name. While doctors & hospitals continue to drive up medical costs, that hurts average working people who have been losing buying power for over 15 years. In todays world most MD's are just above average working people. The real money is not in medicine, not even close. Problem is the aggregate medical costs to regular citizens has gotten enormous when compared to todays income. Everyone in the medical field needs a small cut, and more people with insurance to pay the bills. They will bitch about the small sacrifice, but they will still take the money to the bank, and live better than most in the process.

But they are not the "rich" people we must concern ourselves with. Its the ones like M. Bloomberg who is planning to spend 50 million dollars of his on money to show that the NRA is not truthful about the problem with guns. I agree with him on that point. But I am scared to death of what is happening in this country, where the Supreme Court has given the super rich the green light to buy what they want politically and socially. No more back room deals, envelopes full of cash and super packs backed by people hiding in the shadows. Now its in you face, I got the cash and I will get what I want. Bloomberg is just the start, the Hunt brothers have even bigger plans as does several liberal billionaires with money to burn.

The big pictures is ALL the billionaires are interested in. They give you all the social issues you want, its like they are putting you to sleep so they can rape you. Smile, they have you just where the want you, and you are so blinded by all this conservative/liberal propaganda you can't even see or imagine the big picture.
rename

Colbert, GA

#40902 Apr 17, 2014
religions wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, but from your posts I could infer that you hate blacks and women. I can also infer that you being a Christian, believing the ONLY way to heaven is thru Jesus Christ.
That fact alone questions your tolerance of the other 3 religions who while acknowledging his existence do not believe him to be the son of God. Facts are facts not racism or a hate of all religions.

Well heck,,,,,,,,,,you being a dummy, I would not expect anything more or less from you…………….You see a shadow in the early glow of the morning, and think it a Bear, while it is only a bush……………you dream of demons and think them gods,,,,,,,,,,as do dummies even today, confuse the 2………….

The advantage of a simple mind, such as yours, means you sway to the winds of whoever leads you to the cliff of doom….such as Obama……………there is no hope for folks such as yourself, as you belong to the flock of sheep destined to slaughter……………..

When and If you can find a post where I have stated I hate blacks and women, you can do yourself a service and post it here dummy…………When and if you can find a post to support all of your inferring in your sorry clueless post, you can start to add to any creditability you may possess now, which is zero………

You are still a clueless poster who don’t know the meanings of words…….nor how those words impart only a small part of a persons true meaning……………despicable is a word that denotes hate,,,,,,,,,,and as used by that other dummy, is directed toward a whole race and religion………so I was correct when I said “These topix pages scream loud and clear... You hate Jews and all religions....”

And I will add further…………..your post scream loud and clear, you are a dummy of the first order,,,,,,taking a seat behind no one…………

rename

Colbert, GA

#40903 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>

"Long term, progressive thinking is what interests me."

And you think this is news to us..........

what a dummy..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages