Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40862 Apr 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your posts most interesting. Express yourself and make no apologies. You're good.
Yeah, a damn Indian immigrant preying upon our system- we really need more like him,KMA!!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40863 Apr 15, 2014
Hey Alex Jones! Another freedom fighter's down. Your help needed.
TUE APR 15, 2014 AT 08:37 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/15/1292...

Hi Alex, you might not be aware of this yet, but another freedom fighter's in trouble.

His name is Nahshon Shelton and he lives in Chicago.

Over the weekend, Shelton was arrested when he fought valiantly against a $0.22 sales tax on a 2-liter of Pepsi.

Shelton allegedly told the cops,“[This] is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt!”

According to reports, this brave patriot was armed with a blue-steel Intratec .22-caliber gun (to protect himself from government forces) and threatened to kill everyone in the store who didn't recognize his freedom.

Please help ...
- Organize the militias
- Whip up self righteous indignation
- Rally the right-wing media against the government
- Spread some conspiracy theories (There's got to be a way to link this to Reid, Pelosi, or Obama)

I'm sure you'll jump to Nahshon's immediate defense because he's a brave freedom fighter just like Cliven Bundy.

They both 1) are armed, 2) don't want to pay taxes, and 3) refuse to recognize a statist authority.

Where are you, Alex? Your help is needed.
rename

Colbert, GA

#40864 Apr 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Hey Alex Jones! Another freedom fighter's down. Your help needed.
TUE APR 15, 2014 AT 08:37 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/15/1292...
Hi Alex, you might not be aware of this yet, but another freedom fighter's in trouble.
His name is Nahshon Shelton and he lives in Chicago.
Over the weekend, Shelton was arrested when he fought valiantly against a $0.22 sales tax on a 2-liter of Pepsi.
Shelton allegedly told the cops,“[This] is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt!”
According to reports, this brave patriot was armed with a blue-steel Intratec .22-caliber gun (to protect himself from government forces) and threatened to kill everyone in the store who didn't recognize his freedom.
Please help ...
- Organize the militias
- Whip up self righteous indignation
- Rally the right-wing media against the government
- Spread some conspiracy theories (There's got to be a way to link this to Reid, Pelosi, or Obama)
I'm sure you'll jump to Nahshon's immediate defense because he's a brave freedom fighter just like Cliven Bundy.
They both 1) are armed, 2) don't want to pay taxes, and 3) refuse to recognize a statist authority.
Where are you, Alex? Your help is needed.


Facetious is the epitome of envy..........and we know you are dummy..........

rename

Colbert, GA

#40865 Apr 15, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, a damn Indian immigrant preying upon our system- we really need more like him,KMA!!

poor ole dumb jeb..........just another libroid racists..........the rats nest is full of them.......expressing themselves in many forms on topix..........

Hey dummy..........today is "tie a ribbon on a mangy cats tail" today in toccoa..........




Dr Yasmin Patel

Lawrenceville, GA

#40866 Apr 15, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, a damn Indian immigrant preying upon our system- we really need more like him,KMA!!
I have been a citizen of this country for almost 30 years and have never taken from any local, state or federal entitlement system. In fact, I probably contribute more to the US than you ever will in your whole life. You should be kissing my ass and thanking me for the honor!

It's the illegal aliens that are leaching off you Jeb, so why don't you run along and appropriately blame them. As a physician in Gwinnett county, I can attest that illegal aliens are one of the biggest drains on our healthcare system.

So grade school jeb, is there anything else I can help you with today? A referral for an very rough proctologist perhaps?

Fondly,
Yasmin Patel, MD
Lawrenceville, GA, USA

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40867 Apr 15, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>

deleted to be addressed below
You stated:

'Well, neither me nor my people had a finger in any of that. Reading up on some of that history we find that there are two immediate and prominent sides to that story. You guess who is each side:
Side:
"They believed that the Jews were not just the followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine, or that the Jews had grabbed too much economic influence, or even that they were too intrusive in politics or culture: what made the Nazis hatred of the Jews so different is that they believed that the Jews were biologically and racially distinct and that there was a kind of biological struggle for dominance over the entire human race between the Jews and everybody else."
and side:
"An important term to mention here is ‘scapegoat’. Hitler and the Nazis said the Jews were responsible for huge events like losing World War One and the economic crisis. This was totally untrue.
Did Hitler invent hatred of Jews? No, Hitler built on and used anti-Semitic ideas that already existed. He was Austrian and grew up in Vienna where the mayor was extremely anti-Semitic and where hatred of Jews was widespread. His hatred of Jews cannot be tied down to a specific event in his life, for example a Jewish childhood friend, as many children think."'
---
My question is, what was the point of elaborating on racist stupidity? And what "two sides"? The whole point of my post was to show the NEED for a Jewish homeland, you're just doubling down on further strengthening my argument.

==========
You wrote:
"Perhaps it's tough, very hard, for the Nazi side to come here and defend themselves today and you must admit that their "final solution" was NOT finalized. Otherwise, no Israel."
---
"Perhaps it's tough...for the Nazi side to ...defend themselves...."
PERHAPS?????????? no comment necessary - besides "what an idiot"
==========
You wrote:
"But also, even with all that and Jews having a homeland not all of them are there, in their "homeland". They chose to not be there and the question screams, why? Could it be that they do exactly as the one side says. They ease into a culture, a country and get rich behind the scenes? Is it also true that they troll all aspects of all societies, including the internet, looking for anything that they can point to and holler "Antisemitism"? "
---
And why don't all those of Irish heritage live in Ireland, or those of French heritage live in France? What a dumb question.
As for the rest, they don't have to 'holler "Antisemitism"'- Words like yours speak for themselves.
==========

It is funny how the Left loves to try and claim the Republican party is the party of division and "hate", but somehow it is always the Left that actually uses the language of hate and divisiveness. It is the Left that gets so hung up on dividing people into categories based on skin color, or nationality, or religion or sexual orientation. The Republican party talks ideals and values and extends an open invitation to anyone of like mind without regard to the labels the Left insists on using to "classify" people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40868 Apr 15, 2014
Joe Biden strikes again. At the Boston bombing memorial he actually says to (as he said) "quote survivors": "Let me say you have survived and you have soared. It was worth it, it was worth it just to hear each of you speak...." IT WAS WORTH IT.......I wonder if the families of those who died think "it was worth it".
rename

Colbert, GA

#40869 Apr 16, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Joe Biden strikes again. At the Boston bombing memorial he actually says to (as he said) "quote survivors": "Let me say you have survived and you have soared. It was worth it, it was worth it just to hear each of you speak...." IT WAS WORTH IT.......I wonder if the families of those who died think "it was worth it".

The FEVOR of a speech is what matters to dumb libroids.........not the content, nor the words,,,,,,,,,,there are however some smart libroids who see through the bombast of dummies like Biden and Obama during an election year..........

The dummies who live on emotion and depend on being fed BS love politicos who can dish out the prime BS..........like the ones here on topix........

I usually keep some very ripe tomatoes available in case Biden comes to town..........

rename

Colbert, GA

#40871 Apr 16, 2014


"Kid misses Common Core math problems because he didn’t use ‘friendly’ numbers [pic]"


Wow!!!!! wonder what an "unfriendly" number might be.........


Kid misses Common Core math problems because he didn’t use ‘friendly’ numbers [pic]

Kid misses Common Core math problems because he didn’t use ‘friendly’ numbers [pic]
rename

Colbert, GA

#40872 Apr 16, 2014
rename

Colbert, GA

#40873 Apr 16, 2014


Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........where is the Jew and religion hater this morning..........


rename

Colbert, GA

#40874 Apr 16, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

My question is, what was the point of elaborating on racist stupidity? And what "two sides"? The whole point of my post was to show the NEED for a Jewish homeland, you're just doubling down on further strengthening my argument.



"you're just doubling down on further strengthening my argument."


Him and Oh my has the same affliction..........some folks call it hoof and mouth disease..........

or Bidenism..........

I call it dumbism..........




only hope

Toccoa, GA

#40875 Apr 16, 2014
Dr Yasmin Patel wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a citizen of this country for almost 30 years and have never taken from any local, state or federal entitlement system. In fact, I probably contribute more to the US than you ever will in your whole life. You should be kissing my ass and thanking me for the honor!
It's the illegal aliens that are leaching off you Jeb, so why don't you run along and appropriately blame them. As a physician in Gwinnett county, I can attest that illegal aliens are one of the biggest drains on our healthcare system.
So grade school jeb, is there anything else I can help you with today? A referral for an very rough proctologist perhaps?
Fondly,
Yasmin Patel, MD
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
Most Americans over the last number of years had to learn to live with less, now its your turn. So maybe you will have to rent out that summer home in the mountains a few weeks out of the year, we can only hope.
religions

Toccoa, GA

#40876 Apr 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
These topix pages scream loud and clear... You hate Jews and all religions....
That's not true, but from your posts I could infer that you hate blacks and women. I can also infer that you being a Christian, believing the ONLY way to heaven is thru Jesus Christ.
That fact alone questions your tolerance of the other 3 religions who while acknowledging his existence do not believe him to be the son of God. Facts are facts not racism or a hate of all religions.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40877 Apr 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Facetious is the epitome of envy..........and we know you are dummy..........
Just providing the serious consideration the situation deserves.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40878 Apr 16, 2014
only hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans over the last number of years had to learn to live with less,
as a result of Obama and the libturds?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40880 Apr 16, 2014
only hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans over the last number of years had to learn to live with less, now its your turn. So maybe you will have to rent out that summer home in the mountains a few weeks out of the year, we can only hope.
Typical, you can't refute Dr Patel's comments so you go straight for the Left's next favorite card in the deck (after the race card, of course): the "stick it to the 'rich'" card. So tell me, where was Dr Patel complaining about a drop in income? I'd say she was merely commenting on the disaster that is Obamacare from the viewpoint of someone on the front line.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40881 Apr 16, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Choad alert!
oh my so laughing at you.
Your fixation is showing.
guest

Warrenton, VA

#40882 Apr 16, 2014
"mad, lone gunman"?.....hardly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/opinion/vet...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40883 Apr 16, 2014
religions wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, but from your posts I could infer that you hate blacks and women. I can also infer that you being a Christian, believing the ONLY way to heaven is thru Jesus Christ.
That fact alone questions your tolerance of the other 3 religions who while acknowledging his existence do not believe him to be the son of God. Facts are facts not racism or a hate of all religions.
Really? Could you please point us to some posts that show a "hate" for "black and women"?
==========
And I cannot speak for "rename", but yes, the Bible tells us Christ is "the Way" to Heaven, and the only way. The nature of Truth is not an "all of the above" answer. It is one of those "difficult passages" in the Bible that Christians must wrestle with. I know many "good" people who are not Christian and I hope there is "allowance" made for them, but that is NOT what the Bible says and I cannot rewrite it to make myself feel better. And it does not mean the Bible preaches hate by merely claiming to be the Truth. Virtually every religion claims to be THE truth, to the exclusion of all the others.
==========
And you are showing the typical Leftist ignorance as to the definition of the term "tolerance". To tolerate something means to allow it to exist, to not hinder it, to permit it. There is no "tolerance" in saying that "every religion is equal and all are true" - it just means you don't understand the very nature of "truth". True tolerance simply means you do not hinder others from believing as they choose. It is not hate that drives Christian missionaries to try and bring people to belief in Christ, it is a love for those people and a desire that they find salvation. Go ahead and call it hate if you want, but you are merely exhibiting your own hate and "intolerance", using the Leftist' preferred definition. You may want to take your "tolerance" argument to some of the Islamic countries though (and China)- see how well it fares over there.
==========
By the way, what is the third religion (besides Islam and Judaism) that "acknowledges" Jesus' existence? Unless you meant to say the historical record, because the fact a man named Jesus walked in Judea, preached and taught, and was crucified by the Romans is acknowledged as a historical fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages