Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#40733 Apr 12, 2014
Yep wrote:
Hate Bush if you wish. He was no anarchist, like your labroid heroes.
It ain't just Bush, it's all Republicans, Repukes.

Bush is just the Republican Flag Ship cause they got nothing else.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40735 Apr 12, 2014
NotSurprised wrote:
I see Rename is still in here acting like the biggest idiot on the planet.
Yeah, but try to see it from her/his point of view- the competition is tough in that quarter. She /he is up against the likes of folks like Mr. Bill, Silverfoxx, and OMTE, not to even mention the heavyweights!!! lol
rename

Colbert, GA

#40736 Apr 12, 2014
imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
# 1Clueless moron, The Affordable Care web site is not the Medicare web site. All the other complains you have listed are clueless bullcrap.
#2. More clueless bullcrap!! I don't want nor should I have any control over a woman's body, that's Gods job, NOT yours or mine.
Obama only had death panels in the mind of Palin. What it was is a thing we greatly need. Someone, a doctor or health care professional to discuss what a person wants to happen at end of life. Death happens to every living thing, problem is the medical professions JOB is to keep people alive, if not they will get sued. Talking about end of life is something we all need to do when the time comes. Your time is NOW>
#3 Are you off your meds again, this part of your comments make No sense. Maybe you are saying Southern states are behind on the health care law and doing very little if anything to make it work, if so you are finally making a little sense.
#4 Being called a dummy by a clueless ignorant bigot like you is a compliment, thanks!!!
#5 I know more about rates, how doctors & hospitals bill and how insurance companies negotiate the best deal for you than you know about yourself. The insurance companies job is to make money, nothing more. So charging as much as they can over the actual cost is the goal. In states like Georgia where the health insurance companies have no oversight or regulation it's a license to steal. Georgia has oversight and regulation on car and property insurance, not health care insurance. That's one of the reasons its expensive, but in defense of the insurance companies, that kind of open market costs a lot. The end result is higher health care costs, and happy smiling legislators who benefit from it all.
Young people pay less than old people, less risk. But the companies more than make up for that as they age. Profit is also the reason a person with a preexisting can't get insurance, well now they can. My eye MD was complaining just last week about how ObamaCare was costing him money. A few ago he was getting close to 2 grand for cataract surgery now he is only getting $850. He is still making money and still doing the surgery, why, its profitable.
Every time, after the insurance company has reduced a hospital/doctor bill to the negotiated contract price, I have gotten an additional discount of up to 40%, never less the 8% and that's on testing. Insurance companies must really have poor negotiating skills. Or they work on a percentage of cost to determine profit margins, like any other for profit business.
Only with insurance it gives the insurance company NO incentive to reduce costs, imagine that!
Read your post, you owe me a $50 confederate note or are you always a liar?

your an Idiot!!!!

1... no one said anything about Medicare. it was Medicaid, and the health exchanges allow medicaid sign up there.....Aoopx 3.5 million of the 7.1 million Obama claims to have signed up are medicaid folks.......who pay NOTHING for their insurance........

rename

Colbert, GA

#40737 Apr 12, 2014
imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
# 1Clueless moron, The Affordable Care web site is not the Medicare web site. All the other complains you have listed are clueless bullcrap.
#2. More clueless bullcrap!! I don't want nor should I have any control over a woman's body, that's Gods job, NOT yours or mine.
Obama only had death panels in the mind of Palin. What it was is a thing we greatly need. Someone, a doctor or health care professional to discuss what a person wants to happen at end of life. Death happens to every living thing, problem is the medical professions JOB is to keep people alive, if not they will get sued. Talking about end of life is something we all need to do when the time comes. Your time is NOW>
#3 Are you off your meds again, this part of your comments make No sense. Maybe you are saying Southern states are behind on the health care law and doing very little if anything to make it work, if so you are finally making a little sense.
#4 Being called a dummy by a clueless ignorant bigot like you is a compliment, thanks!!!
#5 I know more about rates, how doctors & hospitals bill and how insurance companies negotiate the best deal for you than you know about yourself. The insurance companies job is to make money, nothing more. So charging as much as they can over the actual cost is the goal. In states like Georgia where the health insurance companies have no oversight or regulation it's a license to steal. Georgia has oversight and regulation on car and property insurance, not health care insurance. That's one of the reasons its expensive, but in defense of the insurance companies, that kind of open market costs a lot. The end result is higher health care costs, and happy smiling legislators who benefit from it all.
Young people pay less than old people, less risk. But the companies more than make up for that as they age. Profit is also the reason a person with a preexisting can't get insurance, well now they can. My eye MD was complaining just last week about how ObamaCare was costing him money. A few ago he was getting close to 2 grand for cataract surgery now he is only getting $850. He is still making money and still doing the surgery, why, its profitable.
Every time, after the insurance company has reduced a hospital/doctor bill to the negotiated contract price, I have gotten an additional discount of up to 40%, never less the 8% and that's on testing. Insurance companies must really have poor negotiating skills. Or they work on a percentage of cost to determine profit margins, like any other for profit business.
Only with insurance it gives the insurance company NO incentive to reduce costs, imagine that!
Read your post, you owe me a $50 confederate note or are you always a liar?

# 2....preventing the killing of a baby is NOT control over a womans body.....it is the prevention of taking an innocent life by the only one capable of of producing life...and it is NOT a womans issue of personal control of her body......it is a life issue affecting human life itself dummy..........


rename

Colbert, GA

#40738 Apr 12, 2014
imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
# 1Clueless moron, The Affordable Care web site is not the Medicare web site. All the other complains you have listed are clueless bullcrap.
#2. More clueless bullcrap!! I don't want nor should I have any control over a woman's body, that's Gods job, NOT yours or mine.
Obama only had death panels in the mind of Palin. What it was is a thing we greatly need. Someone, a doctor or health care professional to discuss what a person wants to happen at end of life. Death happens to every living thing, problem is the medical professions JOB is to keep people alive, if not they will get sued. Talking about end of life is something we all need to do when the time comes. Your time is NOW>
#3 Are you off your meds again, this part of your comments make No sense. Maybe you are saying Southern states are behind on the health care law and doing very little if anything to make it work, if so you are finally making a little sense.
#4 Being called a dummy by a clueless ignorant bigot like you is a compliment, thanks!!!
#5 I know more about rates, how doctors & hospitals bill and how insurance companies negotiate the best deal for you than you know about yourself. The insurance companies job is to make money, nothing more. So charging as much as they can over the actual cost is the goal. In states like Georgia where the health insurance companies have no oversight or regulation it's a license to steal. Georgia has oversight and regulation on car and property insurance, not health care insurance. That's one of the reasons its expensive, but in defense of the insurance companies, that kind of open market costs a lot. The end result is higher health care costs, and happy smiling legislators who benefit from it all.
Young people pay less than old people, less risk. But the companies more than make up for that as they age. Profit is also the reason a person with a preexisting can't get insurance, well now they can. My eye MD was complaining just last week about how ObamaCare was costing him money. A few ago he was getting close to 2 grand for cataract surgery now he is only getting $850. He is still making money and still doing the surgery, why, its profitable.
Every time, after the insurance company has reduced a hospital/doctor bill to the negotiated contract price, I have gotten an additional discount of up to 40%, never less the 8% and that's on testing. Insurance companies must really have poor negotiating skills. Or they work on a percentage of cost to determine profit margins, like any other for profit business.
Only with insurance it gives the insurance company NO incentive to reduce costs, imagine that!
Read your post, you owe me a $50 confederate note or are you always a liar?

# 3..........a refusal to face reality is the same as saying your stupid..........1/2 of the States only offer 2 or less insurances on their exchanges, whether a State exchange or the Federal exchange..........Alabama has only ONE insurance company on its Federal exchange.......and there are others which ONLY offer one insurance company on their exchanges....


# 4.....you are welcome, you ignorant poster..........who has no clue on what makes your heart bleed libroid......

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40740 Apr 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
# 2....preventing the killing of a baby is NOT control over a womans body.....it is the prevention of taking an innocent life by the only one capable of of producing life...and it is NOT a womans issue of personal control of her body......it is a life issue affecting human life itself dummy..........
Ahh, what a damn point! Now, ain't it just too damn bad that so-called 'conservatives' could care less these "humans" once that they are born!
rename

Colbert, GA

#40741 Apr 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, what a damn point! Now, ain't it just too damn bad that so-called 'conservatives' could care less these "humans" once that they are born!

Wrong dummy..........conservatives give more to charities than libroids like you..........you only give to mangy quare cats..........


.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40742 Apr 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dummy..........conservatives give more to charities than libroids like you..........you only give to mangy quare cats..........
.
That may be true, but are they as willing to contribute to the children of poor, the children of minorities, or the children of the non- Christian? Or, do they expect the the federal gov't to take care of those- without wanting to provide any funds- hypocrite a-holes!!
rename

Colbert, GA

#40743 Apr 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That may be true, but are they as willing to contribute to the children of poor, the children of minorities, or the children of the non- Christian? Or, do they expect the the federal gov't to take care of those- without wanting to provide any funds- hypocrite a-holes!!


You big dummy..........Christian charities supported by conservatives place no restrictions on children of need..........In fact christian ministries are at the forefront of all organizations in helping children, not only in America, but worldwide..........and the valid organizations are supported mostly by christian conservatives..........

You and the other libroids have your heads so far up the buts of national libroids, whose only goal is to create more homeless children, that you actually blame conservatives for the havoc you have created by dependency..........







just wondering

Alpharetta, GA

#40744 Apr 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That may be true, but are they as willing to contribute to the children of poor, the children of minorities, or the children of the non- Christian? Or, do they expect the the federal gov't to take care of those- without wanting to provide any funds- hypocrite a-holes!!
Are you as stupid and immature as you seem or are you playing a game?
rename

Colbert, GA

#40745 Apr 12, 2014


"FAA Designates Bundy Ranch a No-Fly Zone"

"Undoubtedly these flight restrictions are in response to the intense media presence now surrounding Bundy Ranch.

“Keeps the media choppers away so the BLM can do what it wants,” a contributor named SkyDancer pointed out on the Free Republic.

It’s quite obvious that this is the case considering that news helicopters routinely fly at an altitude under 3,000 feet in order to capture the best footage.

Recently, cowboys who are supportive of Cliven Bundy have been successful at rounding up Bundy’s cattle before the BLM could impound them, so it certainly appears that the agency is using the flight restrictions as a cover to target these cowboys without any fear of potential brutality being leaked to the media.

BLM agents have already assaulted several protestors, including a pregnant woman and a cancer victim, which was fortunately caught on tape.

The feds are attempting to regain control of the narrative surrounding the standoff, especially since it is now known that U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is behind the land grab for the future development of solar farms with Chinese energy companies.

It is also concerning that by interpreting the no-fly zone to the letter, the BLM could even delay medical helicopters from flying into the area to evacuate individuals who are severely injured."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40746 Apr 12, 2014
clueless nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered, you just don't see the light or don't agree. Its you constitutional right to be WRONG, you exercise that right all the time. For a change of pace, why don't you try to exercise your brain, and really delve into the facts of an issue. Look at all sides before making up your mind, and above all you make up your mind. Just agreeing with some talking head doesn't count. If you goal is pie in the sky dreams of world conquest and doing away with a central government and the IRS, forget all I just said. You are just another clueless nut.
You did not answer ONE of the questions. What a fraud you are. Not surprised. Pathetic ignorant libroid.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40747 Apr 12, 2014
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid and immature as you seem or are you playing a game?
You nailed me on that one, I was just pretending to a so- called 'conservative. sorry.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40748 Apr 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You big dummy..........Christian charities supported by conservatives place no restrictions on children of need..........In fact christian ministries are at the forefront of all organizations in helping children, not only in America, but worldwide..........and the valid organizations are supported mostly by christian conservatives..........
You and the other libroids have your heads so far up the buts of national libroids, whose only goal is to create more homeless children, that you actually blame conservatives for the havoc you have created by dependency..........
My apologies, I was under the impression that they were out convert the bunch of heathens - I just never realized how many billions that they give to Mexican children(for example), hmmmmm, wonder how that would affect immigration!
rename

Colbert, GA

#40749 Apr 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies, I was under the impression that they were out convert the bunch of heathens - I just never realized how many billions that they give to Mexican children(for example), hmmmmm, wonder how that would affect immigration!

There you go again..........with flights of fancy that lead you into a babble of confusion,,,,,,,,,,

making efforts to connect mountains to molehills........witnesses to conversion..........conversion to heathens..........realization to billions..........brain farts to immigration..........

you've got it pretty bad for a wanna be jeb stuart who prefers Japansese trucks to american trucks..........while driving around in a big "azz" truck with a mangy cat on the dashboard..........I'll bet those rednecks down there have some mighty cute and pretty names for you..........and mostly likely tie pink ribbons on your truck while you shop at wally-world..........



dummy....





rename

Colbert, GA

#40750 Apr 13, 2014
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid and immature as you seem or are you playing a game?


poor jeb is actually stupid..........prefers a cat to a dog..........searches for Davis gold on the weekends, in swamps, snake pits, and other folks back yards..........he has been known to dig holes in yards naked, thinking it will prevent local police from getting evidence left behind..........a local is quoted as saying, " that fella is as mangy as that freak looking cat he drags around on a leash, I prefer the cat over the fella, as he is really a scaly looking thang."

rename

Colbert, GA

#40751 Apr 13, 2014
Wow.....I'm sure Putin and Russia are quaking in their boots..........

The obamabots have more success in pushing our own citizens around..........comes from libroids habit of "just say it, and it comes into existence fully functioning, like obamacare"..........



"US warns Russia of 'additional consequences' over Ukraine


During a telephone call with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, US Secretary of State John Kerry "made clear that if Russia did not take steps to de-escalate in eastern Ukraine and move its troops back from Ukraine's border, there would be additional consequences," a senior State Department official said."

http://news.yahoo.com/us-warns-russia-additio...

rename

Colbert, GA

#40752 Apr 13, 2014


Poor libroids..........they only get the bone..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

keep watching..........you know its gonna come..........



rename

Colbert, GA

#40753 Apr 13, 2014


yep..........as I posted previously..........Putin gets his money..........and others foot the bill, including America.........

Many dummies abound in gubmints..........


"

European Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger is working on a plan to help Ukraine pay some of its gas bills to Russia, he told Austria’s ORF radio on Friday, saying there was “no reason to panic” about Russian gas supplies to Europe.

“We are in close contact with Ukraine and its gas company to ensure that Ukraine remains able to pay and the debts that the gas company has to Gazprom do not rise further,” he said, adding he would meet Ukraine’s energy and foreign ministers on Monday.

“I am preparing a solution that is part of the aid package that the IMF, the European Union and the World Bank is giving to Ukraine and from which payment for open bills will be possible.”


http://www.blacklistednews.com/Europe_Folds_A...

WasBushStupid

United States

#40754 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
your an Idiot!!!!
It's "you're" as in "You are stupid one."
"Your" shows possession as in "Your cage needs to be cleaned."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages