Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40584 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You might want to reconsider your word choices. Where do you suggest one "pull verses" from if not their "holy book" when discussing what they believe.
Thank you admitting that you are advocating beliefs and not facts, some folks confuse the two.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40586 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Now to give you the serious response and I agree with you. Being a Christian, I will use the Bible as the example. Using the Bible when discussing Christianity with someone who is open to the recognition that there is a Creator, Higher Power, Superior Being, whatever you wish to call it is perfectly valid. However, when one is debating the very existence of God with an atheist or an agnostic, using the Bible as authoritative proof is unlikely to be convincing. And there is no need when there is plenty of proof out there that shows the need for a Creator without ever bringing the Bible into the discussion.
I would say that "using the Bible as authoritative proof" would be unconvincing to a lot more folks than just atheists and agnostics.

By the way, I'm sure you realize that an agnostic does NOT deny the existence of God, but merely states that such existence cannot be proven. Course, for some, anything less than total belief is the same as no belief at all.

Course any realistic discussion of a Creator would recognize that such an entity transcends its creation, and the tools available within the creation will always fall short of describing that which transcends the creation. To think that any single object could offer "authoritative proof" tells us more about its believers than about the Creator. A far better object of study would be comparative religion and the commonality of mythic symbols across the religions of the world from ancient to modern times.
someone else

Clarkesville, GA

#40587 Apr 9, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lot of fun posting to an idiot and a dummy........he's always wrong, not like some libroids here who occasionally (like once in a blue moon) will post something of relevance..........
The Tea Party did NOT exist when Rino McCain ran in 2008 dummy..........
Like I said, clueless idiot. And even if I bought your clueless drivel, the same people in the current Tea Party, including Palins blank stares and clueless rants killed any chance of McCain beating Obama. Its sounds to me like McCain getting beaten by Obama was a good thing in your mind, what little mind you have.

You think you know who started the Tea Party movement? It seems these days there are a lot of people claiming to be the first to have started the Tea Party movement. You see, I actually do my homework.

The Tea Party movement was actually started by real patriots who lived in Boston, Massachusetts back in December 16 1773. Todays movement is more a group of old folks mad at the world. When they should be mad at themselves, it was the baby boomer generation, the greediest generation in history that caused all this mess. They need someone else to blame, the last few years its been the Dems and Obama. Or GM and Chrysler. Or Wall Street greed. Or heatless banks, but always someone else.
changed

Clarkesville, GA

#40588 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hardly compare the Occupy Wall Street mobs with your typical American citizen who believes his rights are being trampled and is told to virtually shut up. The OWS malcontents destroyed property and disrupted businesses. The cost of the various protests is estimated at over $20,000,000 to the taxpayers of this country. The cost to Atlanta when they occupied Woodruff Park was over $450,000 and that it just in the costs of police, firemen, corrections officers and park personnel. The park then had to be closed for two months while the city had the grounds, the irrigation system and the electrical system repaired to the tune of an additional $30,000.
So if a group of American citizens who obviously think their rights are being trampled who demonstrate and don't agree with you, its a MOB. I truly wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. They though and still think the same thing, their rights are being trampled. The main costs were the cops, firemen and corrections officers to hush the crowds. And in the end move them OFF the property.

But fact is both groups were WRONG, you have NO right to protest on anyone's land without permission, government or private. You don't like the laws, get them changed.
Internut

Blairsville, GA

#40589 Apr 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"It can be done correctly either way idiot boy."
Not in the English language. I'm guessing things like that were taught at a grade level higher than what you completed.
"You make this stuff up all the time."
What, specifically?
"If I could buy you for what you are worth"
You couldn't.
You continually embarrass yourself, you'd be better off by ignoring posts, rahter than digging yourself a deeper hole...
Hey Dull Bill, at least you didn't use an ellipsis incorrectly in your smart a$$ comments. Maybe next time you'll learn how to use an ellipsis correctly. Stick to those tax tables Nerd Boy, English (and humor) are not your strong points.
uneducated

Clarkesville, GA

#40590 Apr 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 We've addressed that issue previously in this thread, but it still confuses the clueless and uneducated, doesn't it? It's one of those "things" where you're telling the truth, but not the whole truth. Libroids love that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mH4lb88DMeoXX explains it in the first 30 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch... explains it in the first 45 seconds
----
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
A LIBERAL is somebody who wants you to think like them.
A CONSERVATIVE is someone who just wants you to think.
Problem is some conservative's idea of thinking it to turn the TV to FNC or the radio to Beck or Rush and just listen and believe. Do you ever wonder with the amount of money generated by such programs, do they really believe what they are saying? For some its millions of dollars a year, just for talking. Do they really care how much they say is pure fantasy.. Look at the history of Beck, Rush and Murdock, when you really look its obvious its all about the money. Talk about clueless and uneducated.
OMTE

Lakeland, GA

#40591 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else "get" the irony of the first sentence of this post? lolololol
There are several other ironic points in this post, as well.
I did, Syn...*smilin*
How ya been?
Well, I hope...
The liberals seem awful nervous...
I'd look for the posts from them to get more and more stupid/desperate, as November approaches...
Ya know? LoL!!!
Hey Aggie!
I don't get on here much anymore, Syn...
Google+ is cooler...
But keep up the good fight.
Your country needs people like you.
Tommy

Jefferson, GA

#40592 Apr 9, 2014
changed wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a group of American citizens who obviously think their rights are being trampled who demonstrate and don't agree with you, its a MOB. I truly wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. They though and still think the same thing, their rights are being trampled. The main costs were the cops, firemen and corrections officers to hush the crowds. And in the end move them OFF the property.
But fact is both groups were WRONG, you have NO right to protest on anyone's land without permission, government or private. You don't like the laws, get them changed.
You sure are a Mr. Poopy Pants.
same

Cleveland, GA

#40593 Apr 9, 2014
TheWord wrote:
<quoted text>Which seed are you?

Mark chapter 4:
3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.
6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.
7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.
8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

9 Then Jesus said,“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

and the rest of Chapter 4.

That poster ain't no seed......he's a nut from a dummy tree.....

same

Cleveland, GA

#40594 Apr 9, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that "using the Bible as authoritative proof" would be unconvincing to a lot more folks than just atheists and agnostics.

By the way, I'm sure you realize that an agnostic does NOT deny the existence of God, but merely states that such existence cannot be proven. Course, for some, anything less than total belief is the same as no belief at all.

Course any realistic discussion of a Creator would recognize that such an entity transcends its creation, and the tools available within the creation will always fall short of describing that which transcends the creation. To think that any single object could offer "authoritative proof" tells us more about its believers than about the Creator. A far better object of study would be comparative religion and the commonality of mythic symbols across the religions of the world from ancient to modern times.

I see you are still splitting hairs and leaving some hairs out, which is a standard ploy of oh my.....,an agnostic also believes God can not be Disproven....and notice the word "believe," as an agnostic has a belief system themselves without any proof you big dummy.....and the same belief system applies to an atheist as well..... Believe what you will and live with the results ......as one poster said "which ground did your seed fall on .".......

same

Cleveland, GA

#40595 Apr 9, 2014
someone else wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, clueless idiot. And even if I bought your clueless drivel, the same people in the current Tea Party, including Palins blank stares and clueless rants killed any chance of McCain beating Obama. Its sounds to me like McCain getting beaten by Obama was a good thing in your mind, what little mind you have.

You think you know who started the Tea Party movement? It seems these days there are a lot of people claiming to be the first to have started the Tea Party movement. You see, I actually do my homework.

The Tea Party movement was actually started by real patriots who lived in Boston, Massachusetts back in December 16 1773. Todays movement is more a group of old folks mad at the world. When they should be mad at themselves, it was the baby boomer generation, the greediest generation in history that caused all this mess. They need someone else to blame, the last few years its been the Dems and Obama. Or GM and Chrysler. Or Wall Street greed. Or heatless banks, but always someone else.

Your stupid opinions are plainly tiresome to many posters dummy.... Oh , I forget, your a dummy and don't know that.....

same

Cleveland, GA

#40596 Apr 9, 2014
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a Mr. Poopy Pants.

That poster loves his opinions...... They are the only thing that keeps him afloat above the crap in his life........

CarteBlancBrainR epair

United States

#40597 Apr 9, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster loves his opinions...... They are the only thing that keeps him afloat above the crap in his life........
You post a lot, a lot. Just one post after another. Yet your posts lack any substance that couldn't be bought at the old 5&10 (Five and Dime) stores back in the 1950s. You actually remind me of the little metal clickers, sold at those stores, that popped when pressed. You just pop your little clicker posts for attention like a little irritating squirt. Then there is your other little blow toy that makes the "you dummy" sound. You have a severe self-esteem problem.

I probably could have fixed that self-esteem problem for you at one time. But now, my hands just are not as steady as they once was. Anyway, my proven method would have given you something else to worry about.
loaded

Clarkesville, GA

#40598 Apr 9, 2014
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are a Mr. Poopy Pants.
You got a problem with that moron???? Rather have crap in my pants than in the space where the brain is supposed to be, and yours it loaded.
same

Cleveland, GA

#40599 Apr 9, 2014
CarteBlancBrainRepair wrote:
<quoted text>You post a lot, a lot. Just one post after another. Yet your posts lack any substance that couldn't be bought at the old 5&10 (Five and Dime) stores back in the 1950s. You actually remind me of the little metal clickers, sold at those stores, that popped when pressed. You just pop your little clicker posts for attention like a little irritating squirt. Then there is your other little blow toy that makes the "you dummy" sound. You have a severe self-esteem problem.

I probably could have fixed that self-esteem problem for you at one time. But now, my hands just are not as steady as they once was. Anyway, my proven method would have given you something else to worry about.

Well heck......your an old dummy fart aren't you........and senile to boot.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40600 Apr 9, 2014
someone else wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, clueless idiot. And even if I bought your clueless drivel, the same people in the current Tea Party, including Palins blank stares and clueless rants killed any chance of McCain beating Obama. Its sounds to me like McCain getting beaten by Obama was a good thing in your mind, what little mind you have.
You surely do seem worried about the Tea Party.

Location hidden

#40601 Apr 9, 2014
uneducated wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is some conservative's idea of thinking it to turn the TV to FNC or the radio to Beck or Rush and just listen and believe. Do you ever wonder with the amount of money generated by such programs, do they really believe what they are saying? For some its millions of dollars a year, just for talking. Do they really care how much they say is pure fantasy.. Look at the history of Beck, Rush and Murdock, when you really look its obvious its all about the money. Talk about clueless and uneducated.
You used Liberal Whine #6. FOX News.

Just curious. Do you think the same thing is true of the other stations which OBVIOUSLY are left wing? SURELY, you must think so. Otherwise, that would mean you are living in the typical liberal double standard fantasyland. Now! Let the excuses begin.

Location hidden

#40602 Apr 9, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, Syn...*smilin*
How ya been?
Well, I hope...
The liberals seem awful nervous...
I'd look for the posts from them to get more and more stupid/desperate, as November approaches...
Ya know? LoL!!!
Hey Aggie!
I don't get on here much anymore, Syn...
Google+ is cooler...
But keep up the good fight.
Your country needs people like you.
Hey, OMTE. I am well.
Wish you would stick around. These liberals on Topix are like the gophers in Caddy's Shack. One pops up, the conservatives pound them down and they switch ID's and pop up again. lol
They aren't prolific. They just wear themselves out changing ID's.
Hope you are well and will consider at least spending half of your forum time here.
Glad you checked in.

Location hidden

#40603 Apr 9, 2014
CarteBlancBrainRepair wrote:
<quoted text>
You post a lot, a lot. Just one post after another. Yet your posts lack any substance that couldn't be bought at the old 5&10 (Five and Dime) stores back in the 1950s. You actually remind me of the little metal clickers, sold at those stores, that popped when pressed. You just pop your little clicker posts for attention like a little irritating squirt. Then there is your other little blow toy that makes the "you dummy" sound. You have a severe self-esteem problem.
I bet if his political ideology agreed with yours you wouldn't be so critical. ROTFL You libroids are pitiful.
same

Cleveland, GA

#40604 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, OMTE. I am well.
Wish you would stick around. These liberals on Topix are like the gophers in Caddy's Shack. One pops up, the conservatives pound them down and they switch ID's and pop up again. lol
They aren't prolific. They just wear themselves out changing ID's.
Hope you are well and will consider at least spending half of your forum time here.
Glad you checked in.

They be like the whack a mole game.... In real slow motion......easy pickins for any conservative......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick Tue sick of it all 3
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 25 Danny Noonan 3
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick People Search