Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Cornelia, GA

#40635 Apr 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid you're the one with the comprehension problem - again. You're right,it's not the protest - it's the property damage and disruption of other people's ability to simply go on with their day to day business that is the problem. So tell me, what were the Occupiers protesting about Woodruff Park - that is the spot they "occupied"? That was where most of the damage took place in Atlanta. Were they offended by the grass and the irrigation system?
"damage to the field" - are you serious? "mess the fans make" - you mean like the idiots "celebrating" the UConn NCAA victory by smashing windows, destroying lamp posts, and other stupid behavior - and what happened? Dozens of the morons got arrested. Their parents must be so proud.
This whole discussion started with the fact that the government has "designated" First Amendment areas in a city because the federal government feels so threatened by the protests of ONE MAN and his family over what they consider infringement of their rights. Designated First Amendment areas - do you really not understand the implications? Unfortunately, that is probably a rhetorical question.

Unfortunately, for that poster it is a complexity beyond his ability to comprehend (or compression, whatever floats your boat).........as dummies just keep chugging along in their fantasy land..........

Hribal

Saint Marys, GA

#40636 Apr 10, 2014
No one of the muslim religion
same

Cornelia, GA

#40637 Apr 10, 2014
Now to the news..........

"Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute"

And Reid the wimp remains silent..........

"Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

The ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by BLM agents is a crudely taped off piece of land inside which supporters of Bundy, who is engaged in a long running dispute with feds over grazing rights on a 600,000 acre expanse in northeastern Clark County, are allowed to express their free speech.

However, protesters have completely ignored the area, instead staging large demonstrations on Bundy’s ranch. The only presence inside the ‘First Amendment Area’ are signs which read “1st Amendment is not an area” and another that states,“Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” said Sandoval in a statement.“To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.”

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly,” asserted the Governor.

The Bundy family responded to Sandoval’s statement by saying they were disappointed that he didn’t take a more firm stance to back them in their dispute with the BLM, but they were pleased with his sentiments regarding the ‘First Amendment Area’.

“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.

The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident."

Another Ruby Ridge in the making??????????

Federal agents now Gestapo agents?????

http://www.infowars.com/nevada-governor-blast...

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40638 Apr 10, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell......if your so thsmart..... You should be able to tell us the majors themes presented in the bible dummy.....
I'll have to turn to the most authoritative entity on "backwards" that I know to continue this discussion with you, amabalA. REPUBLICAN Alabama, the Red State with all the answers. Red and Ready. Crimson Tide.

"Good Friday in a graveyard? It's a way to experience the reality of Christ's death"
http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2014/04/go...

"Almost half of births in Alabama were to unmarried mothers in 2012"
http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/04/almost_half_o...

If it's in the bible then Alabama knows all about it.

same, you are The PootMouth.
same

Cornelia, GA

#40639 Apr 10, 2014

" LAS VEGAS -- A Republican U.S. senator added his voice Wednesday to critics of a federal cattle roundup fought by a Nevada rancher who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas

Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn't be penalized by an "overreaching" agency.

Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval pointed earlier to what he called "an atmosphere of intimidation," resulting from the roundup and said he believed constitutional rights were being trampled."

Only repubs are standing up for 1st admend rights..........

This should come back and bite Reids head off, and Nevada will finally be rid of another senile old man in congress..........

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/08/6310409/neva...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40640 Apr 10, 2014

Where are all the libroids calling for banning knives??????????
and not saying any words about closing down mental rehab hospitals because they dont serve the patients well........

"A blank look, followed by bloodshed at high school"

"Moore thought it was the start of a fistfight and went to break it up.

But 16-year-old Alex Hribal wasn't throwing punches — he was stabbing his victim in the belly, Moore said. The suspect got up and slashed Moore's face, then took off down the hall, where authorities said he stabbed and slashed other students in an attack that injured 21 students and a security guard — and might have been even worse but for the "heroes" who Pennsylvania's governor said helped prevent further injury or loss of life."

Will Obama visit the school?????????? Naw,,,,, not enough political advantage will be gained in only a knife attack..........

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/ap_9a58b...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40641 Apr 10, 2014

And how many times have libroids used the same tactics against conservatives..........

"“The Ways and Means Committee, led by Chairman [Dave] Camp [R-Mich.], has conducted a serious and thorough investigation of the IRS, uncovering abuses and criminal acts that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said of the referral. "As I've said, if Lois Lerner continues to refuse to testify, then the House will hold her in contempt. And we will continue to shine the light on the administration's abusive actions and use every tool at our disposal to expose the truth and ensure the American people get the answers they deserve.”"

And she is guilty of something..........no other explanation for taking the 5th..........

http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-republica...

Of course Obama will pardon her of any charges before leaving office..........

It's called the dance of "election year politics", with crooks like Learner used as clubs to batter the opposing flaky dummy libroids.......

Just goes to show crooks are everywhere in D.C..........hence my hopes the sea will cover that area appox 100 feet deep......

Hey........maybe global warming will serve a purpose after all..........

same

Cornelia, GA

#40642 Apr 10, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to turn to the most authoritative entity on "backwards" that I know to continue this discussion with you, amabalA. REPUBLICAN Alabama, the Red State with all the answers. Red and Ready. Crimson Tide.
"Good Friday in a graveyard? It's a way to experience the reality of Christ's death"
http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2014/04/go...
"Almost half of births in Alabama were to unmarried mothers in 2012"
http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/04/almost_half_o...
If it's in the bible then Alabama knows all about it.
same, you are The PootMouth.

and your the dummy with no answers..........nothing new with your answer, as your also inadequate in knowledge on most subjects you pontificate upon........perhaps a jump start from birth might help, but I doubt it..........

Hribal

Saint Marys, GA

#40643 Apr 10, 2014
He may to cover up the Muslim that did the knifing.
Pakistan is the origin of last name: Hribal
same

Cornelia, GA

#40644 Apr 10, 2014

Ever seen an open cavern without anything in it..........

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/Al-Sha...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40645 Apr 10, 2014

I forget,,,,,,which libroids whine is this..........

Eric Holder blames race for their troubles..........

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/eric-ho...

anything

Jefferson, GA

#40646 Apr 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid you're the one with the comprehension problem - again. You're right,it's not the protest - it's the property damage and disruption of other people's ability to simply go on with their day to day business that is the problem. So tell me, what were the Occupiers protesting about Woodruff Park - that is the spot they "occupied"? That was where most of the damage took place in Atlanta. Were they offended by the grass and the irrigation system?
"damage to the field" - are you serious? "mess the fans make" - you mean like the idiots "celebrating" the UConn NCAA victory by smashing windows, destroying lamp posts, and other stupid behavior - and what happened? Dozens of the morons got arrested. Their parents must be so proud.
This whole discussion started with the fact that the government has "designated" First Amendment areas in a city because the federal government feels so threatened by the protests of ONE MAN and his family over what they consider infringement of their rights. Designated First Amendment areas - do you really not understand the implications? Unfortunately, that is probably a rhetorical question.
Just to dense to understand or just don't want to agree, ever?? The occupy protesters were not protesting about Woodruff Park, they were protesting IN Woodruff Park, that was the problem. I wasn't talking about vandalism at football games, just the damage done by people at the game, leaving trash all over, bathroom mess, occasional goal posts destruction, etc., Happens all the time and like Occupy in Woodruff Park it takes money to clean it up. Trying to discuss this or any topic with you is a waste of time. The government has the right to designate areas to protest, gather or meet. They don't say you CAN"T, they say WHERE you can, and for good reason. Occupy Wall Street , the KKK is an example of the reason. What a waste of time, but that's the Tea Party way, and that's the problem. The family was NOT told they could not protest, just where they could, for good reason. Do you and the Tea Party always make mountains out of mole hills. Even worse you and the Tea Party ignore the mountains of real problems looking for the purely political and social issues that are just mole hills compared to the real problems with this economy. My question to you is do you understand anything??
same

Cornelia, GA

#40647 Apr 10, 2014
Hribal wrote:
He may to cover up the Muslim that did the knifing.
Pakistan is the origin of last name: Hribal

Actually the Hribal surname id Bohemian..........from the Czech Republic..........

All mass attacks are horrendous upon the ones attacked..........and the public at large...

These kids have serious mental problems who consider by mass attacks, they will solve their problems in life..........
No one yet has come up with any kind of sensible solution, or reasons for these kids going off the deep end..........

Religion seems NOT to be a part of it..........politics seems NOT to be a part of it.........lifestyle seems NOT to be a part of it..........

My speculation is hormones are raging at that age and along with pressure from peers of whatever source, a fragile mentally ill person seems to think the answer is to harm others..........

Is there a way to recognize such a person????? I doubt very seriously there is any kind of way to determine these actions before hand.........unless some of these kids have exhibited violence during growing up years..........

same

Cornelia, GA

#40648 Apr 10, 2014
anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to dense to understand or just don't want to agree, ever?? The occupy protesters were not protesting about Woodruff Park, they were protesting IN Woodruff Park, that was the problem. I wasn't talking about vandalism at football games, just the damage done by people at the game, leaving trash all over, bathroom mess, occasional goal posts destruction, etc., Happens all the time and like Occupy in Woodruff Park it takes money to clean it up. Trying to discuss this or any topic with you is a waste of time. The government has the right to designate areas to protest, gather or meet. They don't say you CAN"T, they say WHERE you can, and for good reason. Occupy Wall Street , the KKK is an example of the reason. What a waste of time, but that's the Tea Party way, and that's the problem. The family was NOT told they could not protest, just where they could, for good reason. Do you and the Tea Party always make mountains out of mole hills. Even worse you and the Tea Party ignore the mountains of real problems looking for the purely political and social issues that are just mole hills compared to the real problems with this economy. My question to you is do you understand anything??

Perhaps this dummy did not read this..........

"The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident."

perhaps this dummy can explain to us how someone can be arrested for videotaping from a State highway????????
and how this violates the "free speech zone??????????

I dont really expect an answer from this dummy because he CANNOT give a valid reason reason for my 2 questions..........and has so far with every post shown himself incapable of connecting actions with cause and effect..........

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40649 Apr 10, 2014
same wrote:
I forget,,,,,,which libroids whine is this..........
Eric Holder blames race for their troubles..........
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/eric-ho...
Holder AND Obama thrown down the race card EVERY SINGLE TIME they are criticized.

Liberal Whine #6. Raaaaaaaaacist.
same

Cornelia, GA

#40650 Apr 10, 2014
Obamacare..........high cost..........more sick..........who finally pays????????

Largest group of folks I've ever seen in data collection..........

"According to the analysis, patients in Exchange plans paid a greater percentage of their pharmacy costs in the first two months of their plan, compared to those enrolled in commercial plans. As a result, health insurers’ per-member pharmacy costs so far this year are nearly 35% higher for their commercial plans vs. their Exchange plans.

We will also be keeping a close eye on cost-shifting and use of the higher-cost tiers for specialty medications and nonpreferred drugs, measuring how quickly these Exchange enrollees are meeting their out-of-pocket caps, at which point all costs will be on the health insurer. Continued reporting and insights on patient behavior and medication utilization in the Exchanges will help our clients provide a competitive, affordable benefit amid the persistent uncertainty common with a new market.
About the Analysis

The analysis is based on a national sample of more than 650,000 de-identified pharmacy claims from Jan. 1, 2014 through Feb. 28, 2014 for patients enrolled in a Public Health Insurance Exchange plan with pharmacy benefit coverage administered by Express Scripts. The analysis compared these pharmacy claims to those from commercial health plans, with pharmacy coverage administered by Express Scripts, during the same time period. The Exchange sample included approximately 423,000 lives."

http://lab.express-scripts.com/insights/gover...

scroll down and the page moves to the right..........

same

Cornelia, GA

#40651 Apr 10, 2014

Roflllllllllllllllllllll...... ....

Those dummies were brought together so they hollow in unison "Racists"

"Sharpton Says Revelations He Was An FBI Informant Are Racist"

http://weaselzippers.us/182243-sharpton-says-...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40652 Apr 10, 2014

Libroids and dummies..........they are everywhere..........

"No Joke: UK Minister Suspects Farts Caused By Eating Baked Beans Responsible For Global Warming…"

and all this time obama is saying it's the cows I tell you, the cows..........

http://weaselzippers.us/182267-no-joke-uk-min...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40653 Apr 10, 2014

How to fake having friends..........a libroid obsession..........

"Hillary Clinton caught buying Twitter followers"

"

Twitter page “Faith and Value Voters for Hillary Clinton 2016&#8243; — the verified @Faith4Hillary account — was caught last week after having allegedly purchased 12,000 fake followers, roughly 42 percent of its total following."

I expect the other 58% are "made' up" mannequins..........

http://rare.us/story/hillary-clinton-caught-b...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40654 Apr 10, 2014
same wrote:
Ever seen an open cavern without anything in it..........
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/Al-Sha...

Yes i have..........as I've also seen this..........

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/back-pock...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sun Tracey 12
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Sep 23 Ryalsrollin 13
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Sep 18 Wayne white 27
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell (Dec '14) Sep 12 Helpfulcitizen 10
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug '16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug '16 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug '16 Justice for Jerrod 102

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages