Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40561 Apr 8, 2014
your life wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be done correctly either way idiot boy. Clueless and uneducated "you" trying to pretend to be something, you are funny as hell. You make this stuff up all the time. If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth, I could retire.
Tell us again how you got your "taxes are us" do it yourself tax program and now you are the tax expert. And I didn't make this stuff up, its your life.
Okay, as long as you won't let it go:

Only in your dreams can the plural form of "opinion" and the possessive form be used interchangeably.
I presume the word you meant to use was "comprehension" not "compression." Rather ironic.
Subject-verb agreement - "forcing your views...are" should be "forcing your views...is"
Already mentioned: "Opinions," not "Opinion's."
Presumably "of the Tea Party."
same

Cleveland, GA

#40562 Apr 8, 2014

If he was in the House Chambers........why did they not lock the dummy up......as he is still in contempt..........

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“I don’t want to go there?” the Texas Republican responded.

“No,” Holder said, leaning forward in his seat.

“About the contempt?” Gohmert asked.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the documents related to Holders contempt charge.

“I’m just looking for evidence and normally we’re known by our fruits and there’s been no indications that it was a big deal because your department still has not been forthcoming in producing the documents that were the subject of the contempt,” Gohmert said."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40563 Apr 8, 2014
fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? McCain and Romney were the only ones willing to run against the nut jobs put up by the Tea Party for the Republican nomination. And just barely both beat out the nut jobs the Tea Party wanted in the primary. Both good men with a lot of excess baggage. McCain took on the darling of the Tea Party, Sarah P., that killed his chances. While Romney tried to be something he is not to please the Tea Party, and that alone sunk his ship. Go ahead prove me wrong, dazzle me with more insane thoughts.
You are not almost funny, you are a clueless laugh riot, thanks !!! I can't stop laughing at you!! Truth is much funnier than fiction!!!~
Shall I elaborate on the errors in this post and in your next three posts? This could get rather entertaining, but alas, off to the movies.
same

Cleveland, GA

#40564 Apr 8, 2014

Sharpton known as "'Benny Eggs,''Chin,''Fritzy,''Corky,' and 'Baldy Dom'... "

He was a fat little fella back then..........

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04...

same

Cleveland, GA

#40565 Apr 8, 2014

obama should be called Tricky Dick......after Nixon..........

""The White House is getting, as you indicated Norah, roughed up by its own pay equity rhetoric," reported Major Garrett. "In an analysis of White House salaries, which nobody here disputes, shows that the median income of female staffers is 88 percent of that of male staffers."

"Now the study also showed that men and women with the same White House jobs earn exactly the same salary. Now the White House said its gender pay gap is tied to job experience, education, and hours worked among other factors. This matters because those explanations, according to the Labor Department, explain a good deal of the gender pay gap nationally. The big difference in these stories: When President Obama discusses this issue nationally, he doesn't mention those other work variables, only the broad figure, that 77 cents for every dollar is what women earn compared to men," said Garrett."

same

Cleveland, GA

#40566 Apr 8, 2014

What a dunce..........while promoting Agenda 21, this dummy says give up on the world..........

" Saving the planet from climate change is ‘beyond our ability’ and we should stop wasting time trying to tackle global warming, a leading scientist has claimed

James Lovelock, who first detected CFCs in the atmosphere and proposed the Gaia hypotheses, claims society should retreat to ‘climate-controlled cities’ and give up on large expanses of land which will become inhabitable.

Lovelock, who has just published his latest book A Rough Ride To The Future, claims we should be ‘strengthening our defences and making a sustainable retreat.’

“We’re reaching an age in history where you can no longer predict the future with any hope of success.

“We should give up vainglorious attempts to save the world. "

This is a bass-akwards way of saying global warming is a farce in trying to get folks to move to cities, so let's try to conjole them to the cities..........

where doo this loo-loos come from..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-ne...

same

Cleveland, GA

#40567 Apr 8, 2014

what's not been mentioned by the dummy libroids running the country is this:::::: "make methane bombs out of them"

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/70637ed6-bece-11e3-...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40569 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
Does anyone else "get" the irony of the first sentence of this post? lolololol
There are several other ironic points in this post, as well.

Location hidden

#40570 Apr 8, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in the above post...
This poster writes, "Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar."
This poster then uses an apostrophe (') when not appropriate: "Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party."
You can't make this stuff up...
Oops. I didn't see your post before I commented on the same IRONY.

Location hidden

#40571 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
If you are SO SURE the Tea Party isn't a threat, why do all you libroids whine about it so much? Seriously. You keep posting how the Tea Party is dead, not effective, on its way out, etc, however, you KEEP blasting it. I dunno. It seems if you weren't worried about it, you would just "let it go".
Those who support a Tea Party candidate will AT LEAST be trying to change something. YOU, on the other hand, will just vote back in the same old freedom destroying career politicians. I wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you, but then we all know how much the libroids love the free stuff and THAT explains why you support the status quo.

Location hidden

#40572 Apr 8, 2014
Internut wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the inappropriate use of an ellipsis (...) like you used twice above. An ellipsis should only be used when something is left out of a sentence, or in some cases, to indicate when a thought is not complete.
I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in your post. Probably, but no one really cares what you write, do they?
Perhaps his thoughts WEREN'T complete in those two instances. Even though both instances COULD be complete sentences, MORE could have been added in BOTH instances.

Your last sentence is an acceptable example of IRONY. ROTFL

Location hidden

#40573 Apr 8, 2014
fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? McCain and Romney were the only ones willing to run against the nut jobs put up by the Tea Party for the Republican nomination. And just barely both beat out the nut jobs the Tea Party wanted in the primary. Both good men with a lot of excess baggage. McCain took on the darling of the Tea Party, Sarah P., that killed his chances. While Romney tried to be something he is not to please the Tea Party, and that alone sunk his ship. Go ahead prove me wrong, dazzle me with more insane thoughts.
You are not almost funny, you are a clueless laugh riot, thanks !!! I can't stop laughing at you!! Truth is much funnier than fiction!!!~
The black guy was going to win regardless. If you are capable, think about it. McCain/Palin? SERIOUSLY?????
THEN, the black guy losing after ONE term????? lol You REALLY ARE clueless.
Now! If you happen to respond, be sure to use Liberal Whine #1. Raaaaaaacist. Oh, please.

Location hidden

#40574 Apr 8, 2014
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
I takes intellect to fool people, and it takes people open to being fooled, you have neither.
The Tea Party can fool the fools or their would not be a Tea Party. But they don't have enough fools in this country for the Tea Party to matter outside the deep south.
And that will only last in the deep south until the blacks and Hispanics outnumber you.
You can't win, you can't rule. You can barely function in normal society, and that only happens in places with high unemployment, poor schools and low wages, go figure.
You surely do seem worried about the Tea Party.

Saint Marys, GA

#40575 Apr 8, 2014
We need every single one in Congress and Senate and The White House do not leave any of them. There is not a single one that needs to remain.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40576 Apr 8, 2014
your life wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be done correctly either way idiot boy. Clueless and uneducated "you" trying to pretend to be something, you are funny as hell. You make this stuff up all the time. If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth, I could retire.
Tell us again how you got your "taxes are us" do it yourself tax program and now you are the tax expert. And I didn't make this stuff up, its your life.
"It can be done correctly either way idiot boy."

Not in the English language. I'm guessing things like that were taught at a grade level higher than what you completed.

"You make this stuff up all the time."

What, specifically?

"If I could buy you for what you are worth"

You couldn't.

You continually embarrass yourself, you'd be better off by ignoring posts, rahter than digging yourself a deeper hole...
TheWord

Anonymous Proxy

#40577 Apr 9, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Mercy
"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]
"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
Love?
"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)
"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)
"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)
"The Lord said to Joshua [...]'you are to hamstring their horses.' " (Exceedingly cruel.)(Joshua 11:6)
"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)
"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)
"A curse on him who is lax in doing the LORD's work!
A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed!" (Jeremiah 48:10)

Which seed are you?

Mark chapter 4:
3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.
6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.
7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.
8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

9 Then Jesus said,“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

and the rest of Chapter 4.

TheWord

Anonymous Proxy

#40578 Apr 9, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Mercy
"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]
"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
Love?
"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

There is only one question that needs an answer, do you believe or not. Or do you laugh as in verse 40.
Mark Chapter 5: verses 35 thru 43.

35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?

36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

37 And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.

38 And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.

39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.

40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.

41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.

43 And he charged them straitly that no man should know it; and commanded that something should be given her to eat.

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40579 Apr 9, 2014
I wonder why this Jewish-sponsored university suddenly decided to NOT flaunt it's proud Jewishness agenda. What she had said could also be said of Judaism and Christianity. Oh and all three are against women's rights according to history.

"Jewish-sponsored Brandeis University in Boston, Massachusetts, has decided not to grant an honorary degree to a Muslim woman and a supporter of women's rights at its May 18 commencement ceremony for making critical comments on Islam."

What she said about Islam:

"Once it's defeated, it can mutate into something peaceful. It's very difficult to even talk about peace now. They're not interested in peace. I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars."
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40580 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The black guy was going to win regardless. If you are capable, think about it. McCain/Palin? SERIOUSLY?????
THEN, the black guy losing after ONE term????? lol You REALLY ARE clueless.
Now! If you happen to respond, be sure to use Liberal Whine #1. Raaaaaaacist. Oh, please.
Wow, now there is one rabid display of a loser. Probably wears Bermuda shorts and is anemic looking like the typical TEA Party member that we see toting signs displaying misspelled words.
Is it true that a large portion of TEA Party people live on trust finds set up because their parents knew they were too dumb to make it on their own?
WasBushStupid

United States

#40581 Apr 9, 2014
Bush ain't president but he and the GOP are still Republicans. "Reasons to Despise Bush and Republicans" just keep coming:

22. The war did not make the U.S. safer. In 2006, a National Intelligence Estimate (a consensus report of the heads of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies) asserted that the Iraq war had increased Islamic radicalism and had worsened the terror threat.

23. U.S. troops were given unsafe gear. From inadequate vests from protection against snipers to Humvees that could not protect soldiers from roadside bombs, the military did not sufficiently equip its soldiers in Iraq, leading to an epidemic of brain injuries.

24. Meanwhile, the war propaganda continued. From landing on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit to declare “mission accomplished” to surprising troops in Baghdad with a Thanksgiving turkey that was a table decoration used as a prop, Bush defended his war of choice by using soldiers as PR props.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) 4 hr WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••