Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40601 Apr 9, 2014
uneducated wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is some conservative's idea of thinking it to turn the TV to FNC or the radio to Beck or Rush and just listen and believe. Do you ever wonder with the amount of money generated by such programs, do they really believe what they are saying? For some its millions of dollars a year, just for talking. Do they really care how much they say is pure fantasy.. Look at the history of Beck, Rush and Murdock, when you really look its obvious its all about the money. Talk about clueless and uneducated.
You used Liberal Whine #6. FOX News.

Just curious. Do you think the same thing is true of the other stations which OBVIOUSLY are left wing? SURELY, you must think so. Otherwise, that would mean you are living in the typical liberal double standard fantasyland. Now! Let the excuses begin.

Location hidden

#40602 Apr 9, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, Syn...*smilin*
How ya been?
Well, I hope...
The liberals seem awful nervous...
I'd look for the posts from them to get more and more stupid/desperate, as November approaches...
Ya know? LoL!!!
Hey Aggie!
I don't get on here much anymore, Syn...
Google+ is cooler...
But keep up the good fight.
Your country needs people like you.
Hey, OMTE. I am well.
Wish you would stick around. These liberals on Topix are like the gophers in Caddy's Shack. One pops up, the conservatives pound them down and they switch ID's and pop up again. lol
They aren't prolific. They just wear themselves out changing ID's.
Hope you are well and will consider at least spending half of your forum time here.
Glad you checked in.

Location hidden

#40603 Apr 9, 2014
CarteBlancBrainRepair wrote:
<quoted text>
You post a lot, a lot. Just one post after another. Yet your posts lack any substance that couldn't be bought at the old 5&10 (Five and Dime) stores back in the 1950s. You actually remind me of the little metal clickers, sold at those stores, that popped when pressed. You just pop your little clicker posts for attention like a little irritating squirt. Then there is your other little blow toy that makes the "you dummy" sound. You have a severe self-esteem problem.
I probably could have fixed that self-esteem problem for you at one time. But now, my hands just are not as steady as they once was. Anyway, my proven method would have given you something else to worry about.
I bet if his political ideology agreed with yours you wouldn't be so critical. ROTFL You libroids are pitiful.
same

Cornelia, GA

#40604 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, OMTE. I am well.
Wish you would stick around. These liberals on Topix are like the gophers in Caddy's Shack. One pops up, the conservatives pound them down and they switch ID's and pop up again. lol
They aren't prolific. They just wear themselves out changing ID's.
Hope you are well and will consider at least spending half of your forum time here.
Glad you checked in.

They be like the whack a mole game.... In real slow motion......easy pickins for any conservative......
same

Cornelia, GA

#40605 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet if his political ideology agreed with yours you wouldn't be so critical. ROTFL You libroids are pitiful.
Agree with Libroids.........rofllllllllll llllll..........

the problem

Jefferson, GA

#40606 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You surely do seem worried about the Tea Party.
For once you are right@@! I am not at all worried about any national election. I know certain states are going to elect idiots to office, you know who. I worry that we will just have more government gridlock, with tea party reps doing all they know how to do, nothing. They don't have the votes, so the play devil and we ALL pay. You should be proud, look at all the nothing the tea party has accomplished in Washington. Idiots all, especially Broun, what a nut. Kinda like you, but worse. Its not what they do, they rarely have the votes to do anything they want to do. That's the problem, if they can't win they want to make the country pay, hoping they will give into the nuts ideas, never gonna happen. They should know by now. Problem is the Tea Party who elect them to high paying part time jobs with benefits are the ones who are clueless and really cause the problem, just like you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40607 Apr 9, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
The company of Mercedes-Benz complained that the union was handing out literature at the plant. The company of Mercedes-Benz complained that the union was going to employee's homes to sign people up. Both of which are allowed by law.
Oh, of course, it can't POSSIBLY be considered intimidating to have union thugs...oops, I mean union organizers come to YOUR HOME. Seems employees don't agree, they complained to the human resources office about the home "visits."
silverfox

Lithonia, GA

#40608 Apr 9, 2014

Location hidden

#40609 Apr 9, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you admitting that you are advocating beliefs and not facts, some folks confuse the two.
Nice try, but, once again - fail.

I BELIEVE that the existence of a Creator God is FACT.
I BELIEVE that the person of Jesus as part of the triune nature of God is FACT.
I BELIEVE that it is a FACT that Jesus came to reconcile the world to God.
silverfox

Lithonia, GA

#40610 Apr 9, 2014
Course, he doesn't worry^
What does the man actually worry about?

Location hidden

#40611 Apr 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
He's BLACK and he's LIBERAL. He gets a big 'ole pass from Obama. Of course!!! Surprise. Surprise.

Location hidden

#40612 Apr 9, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"To think that any single object could offer "authoritative proof" tells us more about its believers than about the Creator."
And did I make this argument? Nope, don't need to. The very existence of the Universe is all the proof that is needed to argue for a Creator.
The purpose of the Bible is not to "prove there is a Creator" it is to explain to mankind their NEED for a relationship with that Creator God and how to achieve that relationship. It can be described as a guidebook or even an "instruction manual."

Location hidden

#40613 Apr 9, 2014
someone else wrote:
<quoted text>
...., it was the baby boomer generation, the greediest generation in history that caused all this mess. They need someone else to blame, the last few years its been the Dems and Obama. Or GM and Chrysler. Or Wall Street greed. Or heatless banks, but always someone else.
Anyone else see the irony?
Internut

Blairsville, GA

#40614 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else see the irony?
Nope.

Location hidden

#40615 Apr 9, 2014
changed wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a group of American citizens who obviously think their rights are being trampled who demonstrate and don't agree with you, its a MOB. I truly wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. They though and still think the same thing, their rights are being trampled. The main costs were the cops, firemen and corrections officers to hush the crowds. And in the end move them OFF the property.
But fact is both groups were WRONG, you have NO right to protest on anyone's land without permission, government or private. You don't like the laws, get them changed.
No, "a group of American citizens who obviously think their rights are being trampled who demonstrate and don't agree with" me are not necessarily a mob. But a group of malcontents who disrupt others as they try to make a living or a group of malcontents who destroy businesses and private or public property......yeah, they're a mob.

Permission to protest??? Ever heard of the First Amendment?

Location hidden

#40616 Apr 9, 2014
Internut wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
What a surprise.

Location hidden

#40617 Apr 9, 2014
uneducated wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is some conservative's idea of thinking it to turn the TV to FNC or the radio to Beck or Rush and just listen and believe. Do you ever wonder with the amount of money generated by such programs, do they really believe what they are saying? For some its millions of dollars a year, just for talking. Do they really care how much they say is pure fantasy.. Look at the history of Beck, Rush and Murdock, when you really look its obvious its all about the money. Talk about clueless and uneducated.
You just keep telling yourself that those who disagree with you can't possibly be sincere in their beliefs and motivations. Talk about living in fantasy land, you apparently bought a one-way ticket.

Location hidden

#40618 Apr 9, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, Syn...*smilin*
How ya been?
Well, I hope...
I'd look for the posts from them to get more and more stupid/desperate, as November approaches...
Ya know? LoL!!!
Hey Aggie!
I don't get on here much anymore, Syn...
Google+ is cooler...
But keep up the good fight.
Your country needs people like you.
Hi, OMTE. Hope you're having fun with your boys on Spring Break.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40619 Apr 10, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
After Bush and then that Palin thing and then that Romoney fiasco they feel that there is reason to be nervous. That's just a part of it. Then we get into the House with felon Darrell Issa and worker hating Paul Ryan, well let's just say that America'a health looks unhealthy when Republicans start prescribing.

25. He never attended soldiers' funerals. For years after the war started, Bush never attended a funeral even though as of June 2005, 144 soldiers (of the 1,700 killed thus far) were laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetary, about two miles from the White House.

26. Meanwhile, war profiteering surged. The list of top Bush administration officials whose former corporate employers made billions in Pentagon contracts starts with Vice-President Dick Cheney and Halliburton, which made $39.5 billion, and included his daughter, Liz Cheney, who ran a $300 million Middle East partnership program.

27. Bush ignored international ban on torture. Suspected terrorists were captured and tortured by the U.S. military in Baghdad’s Abu Gharib prison, in the highest profile example of how the Bush White House ignored international agreements, such as the Geneva Convention, that banned torture, and created a secret system of detention that was unmasked when photos made their way to the American media outlets.
CarteBlancBrainR epair

United States

#40620 Apr 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if his political ideology agreed with yours you wouldn't be so critical.
I wouldn't call his pooting out of his mouth, poor writing skills and name calling "political ideology". Not sure what it is but it's not "political ideology" and there must be a lot of flies buzzing around him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages