Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bush is not President

Cumming, GA

#40525 Apr 8, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go as ANYONE can claim to be "a Christian". It's the law and there is nothing you, or I, can do about it. Except start yet another war.
People who claim to be Christian will say, "The bible says it. I believe it. That settles it." Then they set about trying to make the lives of everyone else as miserable as their own.
Well the bible says it so take it.
Setting examples for us to live by:
Jesus teaches us how to turn the cheek and forgive those who trespass against us...
"Whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father." [Matt. x, 33.]
"Whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness." [Mark iii, 29.]
"Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee ... tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as a heathen man and a publican." [Matt. xviii, 15-17.]
Rejoicing
"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles... If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink... He who rejoices at calamity shall not go unpunished." [Prov. 24:17; 25:21; 17:5]
"The Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you" [Deut. 28:63]
"The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance, he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked" [Ps. 58:10]
are you off your meds again?
same

Cornelia, GA

#40526 Apr 8, 2014
Bush is not President wrote:
<quoted text>are you off your meds again?
The dumbazz thinks he knows everything .......but knows diddly about nothing....

I don't even respond to the moron anymore.....
jobs

Dalton, GA

#40527 Apr 8, 2014
vote

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40529 Apr 8, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go as ANYONE can claim to be "a Christian". It's the law and there is nothing you, or I, can do about it. Except start yet another war.
Would you please translate this word salad and then explain it's relevance to the post it supposedly is in response to?

As for the rest, more quotes out of context..........
billybob

Cleveland, GA

#40530 Apr 8, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbazz thinks he knows everything .......but knows diddly about nothing....
I don't even respond to the moron anymore.....
So you ARE taking your meds and have STOPPED talking the yourself, THE moron, that's a start, if its true, coming from you its not.

Keep looking, the world wide web is full of bulls##t, just like you.

From the more normal side of the world.

State Rep. Doug Cox was the only Republican to speak out against a sweeping "personhood" bill currently in the Oklahoma legislature. "We keep passing stuff like this, they'll be done in back alleys with coat hangers, people," said Cox, an emergency room physician, at the Oklahoma House of Representative's Public Health Committee hearing on the bill in February.

In the wake of his outspoken remarks, Cox's Facebook wall was deluged in comments, but not of the kind you might expect. Normally when a lawmaker breaks ranks with their party the cries of RINO (or DINO) flow thick and fast.

Instead, Cox's Facebook page has been inundated with grateful comments from Oklahomans and others. "Thank you Dr. Cox, for standing up for women's rights, and the right to control their destiny."
same

Cornelia, GA

#40531 Apr 8, 2014
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE taking your meds and have STOPPED talking the yourself, THE moron, that's a start, if its true, coming from you its not.
Keep looking, the world wide web is full of bulls##t, just like you.
From the more normal side of the world.
State Rep. Doug Cox was the only Republican to speak out against a sweeping "personhood" bill currently in the Oklahoma legislature. "We keep passing stuff like this, they'll be done in back alleys with coat hangers, people," said Cox, an emergency room physician, at the Oklahoma House of Representative's Public Health Committee hearing on the bill in February.
In the wake of his outspoken remarks, Cox's Facebook wall was deluged in comments, but not of the kind you might expect. Normally when a lawmaker breaks ranks with their party the cries of RINO (or DINO) flow thick and fast.
Instead, Cox's Facebook page has been inundated with grateful comments from Oklahomans and others. "Thank you Dr. Cox, for standing up for women's rights, and the right to control their destiny."

And your point is what dummy..........that I should go along with you and others in being a willing believer in baby killing??????????

what a moron you still are..........

Long live the Tea Party..........and may they have a big impact on the fall elections..........

same

Cornelia, GA

#40534 Apr 8, 2014

Obama and Cows..........when we all know that most flatulence comes from libroids........

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/one-big-g...

know it

Cleveland, GA

#40535 Apr 8, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is what dummy..........that I should go along with you and others in being a willing believer in baby killing??????????
what a moron you still are..........
Long live the Tea Party..........and may they have a big impact on the fall elections..........
The only difference between you and the Taliban in Afghanistan is we have an army that can and will enforce the laws you nuts can't change. You can't change the laws, move. You don't like the results, get out your checkbook and pay for the expenses for the mother and embryo to develop until birth and then for the child until he or she reaches age 18. The Tea Party will not be a major factor in ANY national election. Other than to cause the Republican candidate for President to lose again, like they have the last 2 elections, and to a black man. That's what you have accomplished, you are just to damn dumb to know it.
same

Cornelia, GA

#40536 Apr 8, 2014
know it wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between you and the Taliban in Afghanistan is we have an army that can and will enforce the laws you nuts can't change. You can't change the laws, move. You don't like the results, get out your checkbook and pay for the expenses for the mother and embryo to develop until birth and then for the child until he or she reaches age 18. The Tea Party will not be a major factor in ANY national election. Other than to cause the Republican candidate for President to lose again, like they have the last 2 elections, and to a black man. That's what you have accomplished, you are just to damn dumb to know it.

The reason I KNOW, and am CONVINCE you are a moron……………

Reason # 1
Your statement “we have an army that can and will enforce the laws you nuts can't change.”
Provides proof positive you don’t know anything about law enforcement in our country, and also the Judicial system, you big dummy……..Local, State, and Federal law officers enfrce the laws in our country, and the Judicial system adjudicates those laws, you big dummy………

Reason # 2
Your dumb statement “get out your checkbook and pay for the expenses for the mother and embryo to develop until birth and then for the child until he or she reaches age 18.”
Just another MORON libroid idea that the public at large is responsible “for caring for babies” not killed by abortion…….while at the same time absolving the parents of any and all responsibility………..and that abortion was designed to reduce black births………….

Reason # 3
Your statement “The Tea Party will not be a major factor in ANY national election.” Shows again your dumbness in regards to history…………..in 3 short years the Tea Party is responsible for the majority of repubs in the House of Congress……….and will be a huge influence in the November elections……expected to pick up 6 Senate seats, maybe even more……………And now that some conservative Billionaires can spend what they want (courtesy of the Supremes), millions will pour into backing some Tea Party candidates……………….So get ready MORON…………….YOUR GONNA HAVE A FEW YEARS OF WHINING AND MOANING before the sorry libroids get control again……………..Yall got one candidate for Pres in 2016……over the hill Hillary, whose baggage takes 3 freight trains to haul around……………easy pickings against her and her hubby, the child molester and womanizer……………

So tell us some more about how smart you are dummy…………….since you only post opinions off the top of your head and out the rear of your butt……………….your just a plain ignorant dummy…………….

same

Cornelia, GA

#40537 Apr 8, 2014

"2 Powerful Forces Join to Take Over GOP"

"Richard Viguerie, often called the “founding father of conservatism” for his advances in direct-mail fundraising, is on a campaign to take back the Republican Party from the “big government” advocates.

In that pursuit, he has a new book,“Takeover: The 100-Year War for the Soul of the GOP and How Conservatives Can Finally Win It,” coming out in just days.

Now he’s being joined in his effort by a force powerful enough to turn the tide in the 2010 elections and leave the U.S. House of Representatives in the hands of Republicans, including many that follow a conservative pathway.

That would be the tea party, represented here by Tea Party Patriots President Jenny Beth Martin, who wrote the foreword for Viguerie’s book."

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/major-new-push-for...

same

Cornelia, GA

#40538 Apr 8, 2014

"Jeb Bush: Illegal immigration an ‘act of love’"

"Breaking the law is an act of love? Logic like this is why RINO’s should never get elected."

Not to worry........Jeb Bush will not be elected dog catcher for the American gubmint..........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

It's already been posted here on topix that blacks and mexicans are the highest percentage of welfare and medicaid recipients in the U.S per their population..........
same

Cornelia, GA

#40539 Apr 8, 2014

Tough talk from a weak President?????????? or just another show of empty bluster????????

“We call on President Putin and his government to cease all efforts to destabilize Ukraine, and we caution against further military intervention,” said Carney, who warned that the U.S. would retaliate by targeting specific sectors of the Russian economy."

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/russi...

Location hidden

#40540 Apr 8, 2014
cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the speaking that is the problem, its being on land, anyone's land without permission. Remember Occupy Wall Street, not being allowed free speech in Atlanta, New York and many other large cities. Jailed not for what they were saying, but for not having permission to say it where they were, like city parks. You can't even do it on the steps of the Supreme Court. Yes, that's the law in AMERICA, the same law that allows a pile of junk sheet metal and 2x4's in the hardware store parking lot masquerading as a business in downtown Hiawassee to continue. They don't change the rules just because you believe in the cause.
I would hardly compare the Occupy Wall Street mobs with your typical American citizen who believes his rights are being trampled and is told to virtually shut up. The OWS malcontents destroyed property and disrupted businesses. The cost of the various protests is estimated at over $20,000,000 to the taxpayers of this country. The cost to Atlanta when they occupied Woodruff Park was over $450,000 and that it just in the costs of police, firemen, corrections officers and park personnel. The park then had to be closed for two months while the city had the grounds, the irrigation system and the electrical system repaired to the tune of an additional $30,000.
BillyBob

Jefferson, GA

#40541 Apr 8, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I KNOW, and am CONVINCE you are a moron……………
Reason # 1
Your statement “we have an army that can and will enforce the laws you nuts can't change.”
Provides proof positive you don’t know anything about law enforcement in our country, and also the Judicial system, you big dummy……..Local, State, and Federal law officers enfrce the laws in our country, and the Judicial system adjudicates those laws, you big dummy………
Reason # 2
Your dumb statement “get out your checkbook and pay for the expenses for the mother and embryo to develop until birth and then for the child until he or she reaches age 18.”
Just another MORON libroid idea that the public at large is responsible “for caring for babies” not killed by abortion…….while at the same time absolving the parents of any and all responsibility………..and that abortion was designed to reduce black births………….
Reason # 3
Your statement “The Tea Party will not be a major factor in ANY national election.” Shows again your dumbness in regards to history…………..in 3 short years the Tea Party is responsible for the majority of repubs in the House of Congress……….and will be a huge influence in the November elections……expected to pick up 6 Senate seats, maybe even more……………And now that some conservative Billionaires can spend what they want (courtesy of the Supremes), millions will pour into backing some Tea Party candidates……………….So get ready MORON…………….YOUR GONNA HAVE A FEW YEARS OF WHINING AND MOANING before the sorry libroids get control again……………..Yall got one candidate for Pres in 2016……over the hill Hillary, whose baggage takes 3 freight trains to haul around……………easy pickings against her and her hubby, the child molester and womanizer……………
So tell us some more about how smart you are dummy…………….since you only post opinions off the top of your head and out the rear of your butt……………….your just a plain ignorant dummy…………….
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
L D Pickelseimer

Ellijay, GA

#40542 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
Can't we all just get along.

All we need is Love.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40543 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in the above post...

This poster writes, "Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar."

This poster then uses an apostrophe (') when not appropriate: "Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party."

You can't make this stuff up...
WasBushStupid

United States

#40544 Apr 8, 2014
Someone slipped a scratchpad into my newspaper box with these on it saying that I had missed them in my "Reasons to Despise Bush and Republicans" posts:

19. Bush pardoned the Plame affair leaker. Before leaving office, Bush pardoned the vice president’s top staffer, Scooter Libby, for leaking Plame’s name to the press.

20. Bush launched the second Iraq War. In April 2003, the U.S. military invaded Iraq for the second time in two decades, leading to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths and more than a million refugees as a years of sectarian violence took hold on Iraq. Nearly 6,700 U.S. soldiers have died in the Iraq and Afghan wars.

21. Baghdad looted except for oil ministry. The Pentagon failure to plan for a military occupation and transition to civilian rule was seen as Baghdad was looted while troops guarded the oil ministry, suggesting this war was fought for oil riches, not terrorism. But of course everyone had figured that much going in.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40545 Apr 8, 2014
Mercy

"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]

Love?

"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)

"The Lord said to Joshua [...]'you are to hamstring their horses.' " (Exceedingly cruel.)(Joshua 11:6)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

"A curse on him who is lax in doing the LORD's work!
A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed!" (Jeremiah 48:10)
same

Cornelia, GA

#40546 Apr 8, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in the above post...

This poster writes, "Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar."

This poster then uses an apostrophe (') when not appropriate: "Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party."

You can't make this stuff up...

We don't have to make it up....that particular dummy provides us all the ammunition we need.....,

Location hidden

#40547 Apr 8, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:

(deleted for vacuousness of the poster)
Here are some quotes you may wish to take to heart.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
====
"It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country."
Will Durant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages