Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Clarkesville, GA

#40402 Apr 5, 2014
OMTE wrote:
While these two clowns fly all over the world, on personal vacations...
Like we got money to burn.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...
Who in our Government has the balls to stand-up to these thieves and traitors...?
It looks like no one.:(
This country is out control and headed down hill fast...
And no one seems to care.:(

He's just another obama stoolie who breaks the law..........and does not enforce the law......he's in it to get his millions..........like many of the rest..........

same

Clarkesville, GA

#40403 Apr 5, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon. You are just jealous that George Bush has an ability to paint, while you struggle to stay in the lines of your paint-by-by number set.


ROFLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllll ll.

This could be the post of the day..........thanks..........

same

Clarkesville, GA

#40405 Apr 5, 2014


"Man pays $1,100 to have stolen car returned to him from impound lot, car is towed from his home only 15 minutes later by police"

and this guy votes for libroids..........like the dummies here on topix........


http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/man-pays-...

same

Clarkesville, GA

#40406 Apr 5, 2014

Another Obama red line??????????

Will the dummy never learn??????????


"U.S. warns China not to attempt Crimea-style action in Asia"


http://news.yahoo.com/u-warns-china-not-attem...

WasBushStupid

United States

#40407 Apr 5, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes, I proudly drive a japanese truck, a toyota tundra, to be specific- the best pu made!!
I think the Tundra is built in the US by Toyota. I drive a 1995 Dodge RAM truck. 200k miles. No Rebel flags on mine. Just a magnetic "Support Our Troops" put on it many years ago.

Republicans don't understand Americans.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40408 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly the best.......your just a libroid NOT supporting american workers dummy........I proudly drive A Ford made in america pu..........you sorry traitor..........
Dang, you do be stupid. Tundra is built in Texas. Also, all Tundra engines and transmissions are built in the United States.
At one time Tundra production employed over 4,000 Americans. Toyota has 5 or 6 US plants. One plant in Alabama tried to unionize, Toyota said it was fine with them. The state of Alabama stopped it against Toyota's wishes.

My spouse also drives a Ford, built somewhere is South America. But she bought it, paid for it and brought it home. I knew nothing of that purchase. Am I a traitor for that purchase that my spouse worked for, paid for with her own money and owns outright? Should I report her to the People's Republic of the GOP?. Are y'all "watching" us?
WasBushStupid

United States

#40409 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.......6 billion in missing funds can buy a lot of votes in libroid land..........and fund her retirement years..........I've already noticed senility has set in on her..........probably the same brain disease jeb has.........
Yet, under Bush,$10 billion in questionable Iraq contracts and Iraq reconstruction funds totalling nearly $9 billion MISSING.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40410 Apr 5, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon. You are just jealous that George Bush has an ability to paint, while you struggle to stay in the lines of your paint-by-by number set.
Too late, the "paint-by-by number" joke has already been used on REPUBLICAN Bush many, many times. REPUBLICAN Bush is an idjut. In his own words he says that his favorite painting subject is himself, nude taking a bath. He can't take enough baths and document enough said baths in paint get the stench off.

Who would even want a nude picture of Bush bathing?

"George W. Bush: My Painting Of Myself In The Bathtub Was Meant To 'Shock'"
WasBushStupid

United States

#40411 Apr 5, 2014
Bush and Cheney, thugs or just stupid or stupid thugs?:

"June 13, 2011. Missing Iraq money may have been stolen, auditors say
U.S. Defense officials still cannot say what happened to $6.6 billion, sent by the planeload in cash and intended for Iraq's reconstruction after the start of the war.
Pentagon officials determined that one giant C-130 Hercules cargo plane could carry $2.4 billion in shrink-wrapped bricks of $100 bills. They sent an initial full planeload of cash, followed by 20 other flights to Iraq by May 2004 in a $12-billion haul that U.S. officials believe to be the biggest international cash airlift of all time.
This month, the Pentagon and the Iraqi government are finally closing the books on the program that handled all those Benjamins. But despite years of audits and investigations, U.S. Defense officials still cannot say what happened to $6.6 billion in cash — enough to run the Los Angeles Unified School District or the Chicago Public Schools for a year, among many other things.
For the first time, federal auditors are suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error. Stuart Bowen, special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction, an office created by Congress, said the missing $6.6 billion may be "the largest theft of funds in national history."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40412 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
What a big dummy idiot you are………………….Obama does NOT enforce the immigration laws and you give praise to him…………………Obama allows the IRS and the NSA to infringe upon your liberties, and you give praise to him………………..Obama gave us Obamacare and increased insurance policies by 50%, and you praise him…………Obama has restricted your access to good healthcare, and you praise him…………
A senatorial candidate in Kentucky gives a speech at a cock fighting event, which everyone seemed to know about including the law, and you blast him because he is a conservative………………attending a practice illegal under the law…………
So you praise Obama when he breaks the law…….and condemn a conservative for attending a cock-fighting event……………….double standard a little bit dummy??????????
I hope Bevin wins over McConnell , as McConnell is nothing but a rino…………..
“Matt Bevin, conservative Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, has proudly announced support from grassroots conservatives across the Commonwealth and across the country. Mitch McConnell’s friends on the other hand…“It is clear that conservatives are rallying to support Matt Bevin, while liberals and the DC class are supporting Senator McConnell’s campaign.”
“The Matt Bevin for U.S. Senate campaign today announced a new TV ad highlighting Mitch McConnell’s long record of surrendering to President Obama, including voting to give him a blank check by increasing the debt ceiling and voting to fund Obamacare.”
https://mattbevin.com/
The man is a Saint when compared to you dumb libroids socialists………….
WBS is trying to get you to respond. The rest of us just toggle by now when we see his name. It's just the same old Bush junk. For some reason, he thinks that's important or inflammatory to the rest of us. I've noticed he doesn't even rate any judging icons. Your choice, but try not to take the bait.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40413 Apr 5, 2014
This is a brief, but GREAT article explaining exactly WHOM comprises the RICH as far as congress and contributors.
The mean 'ole greedy vote buying Koch brothers are 19th!!!!!!! on the list of contributors. They are behind a LONG LIST OF UNIONS who try their level best to buy politicians. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Read it and WEEP. The unions are very bitter because they thought they had bought Obama, but instead they bought the devil. HAHAHAHA
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of thugs. Makes my day!!!!

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0402...
matter

Cleveland, GA

#40414 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
What a big dummy idiot you are………………….Obama does NOT enforce the immigration laws and you give praise to him…………………Obama allows the IRS and the NSA to infringe upon your liberties, and you give praise to him………………..Obama gave us Obamacare and increased insurance policies by 50%, and you praise him…………Obama has restricted your access to good healthcare, and you praise him…………
A senatorial candidate in Kentucky gives a speech at a cock fighting event, which everyone seemed to know about including the law, and you blast him because he is a conservative………………attending a practice illegal under the law…………
So you praise Obama when he breaks the law…….and condemn a conservative for attending a cock-fighting event……………….double standard a little bit dummy??????????
I hope Bevin wins over McConnell , as McConnell is nothing but a rino…………..
“Matt Bevin, conservative Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, has proudly announced support from grassroots conservatives across the Commonwealth and across the country. Mitch McConnell’s friends on the other hand…“It is clear that conservatives are rallying to support Matt Bevin, while liberals and the DC class are supporting Senator McConnell’s campaign.”
“The Matt Bevin for U.S. Senate campaign today announced a new TV ad highlighting Mitch McConnell’s long record of surrendering to President Obama, including voting to give him a blank check by increasing the debt ceiling and voting to fund Obamacare.”
https://mattbevin.com/
The man is a Saint when compared to you dumb libroids socialists………….
Cock fighting is against the LAW. The idiot from the Tea Party himself said he didn't realize what the event was about, yea sure.

Just another example of how the rich have brainwashed the tea party, an easy thing to do it seems. House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan's budget gives massive tax cuts to the rich while cutting programs like education and research that spur job growth. Republicans would also take away insurance from 7 million who enrolled through the health care law and would gut financial protections. And the upside of all this is, getting re-elected to office in their various sections of the country contaminated by the clueless and uneducated.

Do I need to tell you that the movement you back just keeps losing?? Every time someone like you types or opens their mouth the reason becomes obvious. Keep talking, keep losing, keep proving you are an idiot and not to be trusted with government or anything else for that matter.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40415 Apr 5, 2014
Oops! My bad. The Koch brothers are actually.....59th!!!!!.....not 19th.
They are still behind a long list of UNIONS. Love it.
matter

Cleveland, GA

#40416 Apr 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
WBS is trying to get you to respond. The rest of us just toggle by now when we see his name. It's just the same old Bush junk. For some reason, he thinks that's important or inflammatory to the rest of us. I've noticed he doesn't even rate any judging icons. Your choice, but try not to take the bait.
The rest of you just toggle by because what he posts are verifiable facts. And all they have is nothing but more inane babble, never anything of substance. You are the queen of inane babble, you wouldn't look so dumb if just took the bait and posted verifiable facts to back your opinions. But we all know they just don't exist.......

. Judge icons are like stars for kindergartener's, so I can see why you think they matter.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#40417 Apr 5, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late, the "paint-by-by number" joke has already been used on REPUBLICAN Bush many, many times. REPUBLICAN Bush is an idjut. In his own words he says that his favorite painting subject is himself, nude taking a bath. He can't take enough baths and document enough said baths in paint get the stench off.
Who would even want a nude picture of Bush bathing?
"George W. Bush: My Painting Of Myself In The Bathtub Was Meant To 'Shock'"
It must be difficult for you to cope with your painter's envy. Just as a suggestion, try coloring with crayons first, then, work your way up to using real paint. You can start with the "Obama Coloring Book" available on the DNC website. Good luck!
same

Clarkesville, GA

#40418 Apr 5, 2014
matter wrote:
<quoted text>Cock fighting is against the LAW. The idiot from the Tea Party himself said he didn't realize what the event was about, yea sure.

Just another example of how the rich have brainwashed the tea party, an easy thing to do it seems. House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan's budget gives massive tax cuts to the rich while cutting programs like education and research that spur job growth. Republicans would also take away insurance from 7 million who enrolled through the health care law and would gut financial protections. And the upside of all this is, getting re-elected to office in their various sections of the country contaminated by the clueless and uneducated.

Do I need to tell you that the movement you back just keeps losing?? Every time someone like you types or opens their mouth the reason becomes obvious. Keep talking, keep losing, keep proving you are an idiot and not to be trusted with government or anything else for that matter.

Your just a fraidy cat that tea party candidates under the banner of Repubs will trounce the libroid socialist this November......
And you have a reason to be a fraidy cat dummy.......as the house will pick up more seats...... And the senate will be majority conservative Repubs....,

So whine.....whine.....whine..... You big dummy .....
same

Clarkesville, GA

#40419 Apr 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Oops! My bad. The Koch brothers are actually.....59th!!!!!.....not 19th.
They are still behind a long list of UNIONS. Love it.

Ant the gods part is the Kochs can now unleash their millions and billions to fight against the dummycrats.....

Yee Haw..........
every day

Cleveland, GA

#40420 Apr 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
This is a brief, but GREAT article explaining exactly WHOM comprises the RICH as far as congress and contributors.
The mean 'ole greedy vote buying Koch brothers are 19th!!!!!!! on the list of contributors. They are behind a LONG LIST OF UNIONS who try their level best to buy politicians. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Read it and WEEP. The unions are very bitter because they thought they had bought Obama, but instead they bought the devil. HAHAHAHA
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of thugs. Makes my day!!!!
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0402...
WHO CARES WHAT POLITICAL AFFILATION THEY CLAIM TO HAVE. Its not about that, its about the FACT that the conservative Supreme Court has given the very few really rich people in this county the green light of buy elections. No back room pay offs, its up front in your face using money to manipulate government. You are simply put brainwashed and blind to the real truth. The Kock brothers and all the rest from both parties and dark spots in between just love you. This could be the end to our Democracy. It is not a party thing, everyone knows the only way to win elections is to advertise using the truth, outright lies or somewhere in between the Supreme Court has said it no longer matters. This is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country , we are starting to look more like the last days of Rome every damn day.

( It really doesn't matter anymore, but I have to point out the fact that you are comparing 2 people to Unions who are financed by thousands, its not the same. Its the brainwashing that makes you dumb.)
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#40421 Apr 5, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, you do be stupid. Tundra is built in Texas. Also, all Tundra engines and transmissions are built in the United States.
At one time Tundra production employed over 4,000 Americans. Toyota has 5 or 6 US plants. One plant in Alabama tried to unionize, Toyota said it was fine with them. The state of Alabama stopped it against Toyota's wishes.
My spouse also drives a Ford, built somewhere is South America. But she bought it, paid for it and brought it home. I knew nothing of that purchase. Am I a traitor for that purchase that my spouse worked for, paid for with her own money and owns outright? Should I report her to the People's Republic of the GOP?. Are y'all "watching" us?
I wouldn't think you are a "traitor for that purchase". However, it seems strange that your wife could go all the way to South America to buy a Ford truck, bring it home, park it presumably in the driveway and you would know nothing of the purchase. Maybe you were busy with your paint-by-number set at the time.
bull crap

Cleveland, GA

#40422 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Ant the gods part is the Kochs can now unleash their millions and billions to fight against the dummycrats.....
Yee Haw..........
Another idiot with no idea what's really going on heard from. And these people can vote, that should scare the hell out of any American. It sure scares the hell out of me, and its got nothing to do with all this liberal / conservative bull crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Fishing Spots Sun Coffee 1
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 13 Musikologist 2
considering moving to the Brunswick area May 30 Raisingbrunswick 11
School Board Hires....??? May '15 Inquiring Minds 1
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May '15 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May '15 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May '15 ashley roberts 60
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages