Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Jefferson, GA

#40431 Apr 5, 2014
see you wrote:
<quoted text>I truly wish you could see me, and that I could see YOU.

Now just why should I want to see a dummy that hangs out in Quare websites.......I'm a straight fella and have no use for folks like you with perverted political beliefs....

Man, you are one dumb dummy....,
read the link

Cleveland, GA

#40432 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw so ... I see you only post links to Quare websites..... your favorite past time huh ......
Read the link idiot boy, its one of your favorite places. You are like the dinosaurs, only when you die after a few months nobody will care or remember.

http://politix.topix.com/story/11350-beautifu...
same

Jefferson, GA

#40433 Apr 5, 2014
read the link wrote:
<quoted text>Read the link idiot boy, its one of your favorite places. You are like the dinosaurs, only when you die after a few months nobody will care or remember.

http://politix.topix.com/story/11350-beautifu...

We'll heck ..... You've already proven to me you only post Quare websites..... So tell why I should even read any you post.....

Dummy...,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40434 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
Another Obama red line??????????
Will the dummy never learn??????????
"U.S. warns China not to attempt Crimea-style action in Asia"
http://news.yahoo.com/u-warns-china-not-attem...
'Russel said the retaliatory sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States, the European Union and others should have a "chilling effect on anyone in China who might contemplate the Crimea annexation as a model."'

The above would probably be the funniest segment of the whole article, if it weren't so pathetic that the US is now seen as nothing but a paper tiger.

Location hidden

#40435 Apr 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Kind of brings tears to your eyes about these 10 "classy" union THUGS, huh? ROTFL
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/23/10-union-...
Just another example of the Left's playbook. Threaten and intimidate to shut people up and get your way and if that fails, there's always violence.
Union thugs
Black Panthers outside polling places with nightsticks -(thanks, Eric "I see nothing" Holder)
A NY newspaper publishes a map with the location of those with gun permits
Prop 8 maps - don't you DARE disagree with gay "marriage"
The shouting down of conservative speakers at universities of all places - you know, the places that supposedly encourage diversity of thought and the discussion of differing viewpoints - yeah, right
Student newspapers destroyed - IF they come from a conservative student group
The list goes on and on.
prove it

Cleveland, GA

#40436 Apr 5, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll heck ..... You've already proven to me you only post Quare websites..... So tell why I should even read any you post.....
Dummy...,
Because you are a fool, you only are interested in things like quares as you say, and abortions and having the right to tell OTHER people what they should do. Because you believe you have all the answers, and that alone makes you a fool, your posts just prove it.

You are more like the Taliban than an American, you are down right Un-American. You keep forgetting this is a democracy, it must be your world your way, just like the Taliban.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40437 Apr 5, 2014
Well I won't be boycotting Firefox because I have been boycotting MS Internet Explorer for like since Windows 3.0. I used Netscape until it folded then went to Firefox.
Gay couples have been gay couples in America for a long time. I can't understand why anyone would try to prevent them from being couples in the eye of the law and taxes. Being against them ain't never stopped them being couples before.
Oh and last I heard they could vote.

Secular government.

"Anti-gay marriage group calls for Firefox boycott
SAN JOSE, California A major backer of same-sex marriage bans is calling for a boycott of the Firefox web browser after the politically charged resignation of Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich."
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40439 Apr 5, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>..... but, but , but- Toyota trucks are assembled in the U.S.(employing tens of thousands of U.S. workers) and using almost as many U.S. made parts as the 'big three'- now GFY, asshole
....and that damn sorryass ford that you rode in on!!!
same

Jefferson, GA

#40440 Apr 5, 2014
prove it wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are a fool, you only are interested in things like quares as you say, and abortions and having the right to tell OTHER people what they should do. Because you believe you have all the answers, and that alone makes you a fool, your posts just prove it.

You are more like the Taliban than an American, you are down right Un-American. You keep forgetting this is a democracy, it must be your world your way, just like the Taliban.

Your the one that posted the link to the quares dummy ....not me ........3 fingers always point back at an idiot......
same

Jefferson, GA

#40441 Apr 5, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Well I won't be boycotting Firefox because I have been boycotting MS Internet Explorer for like since Windows 3.0. I used Netscape until it folded then went to Firefox.
Gay couples have been gay couples in America for a long time. I can't understand why anyone would try to prevent them from being couples in the eye of the law and taxes. Being against them ain't never stopped them being couples before.
Oh and last I heard they could vote.

Secular government.

"Anti-gay marriage group calls for Firefox boycott
SAN JOSE, California — A major backer of same-sex marriage bans is calling for a boycott of the Firefox web browser after the politically charged resignation of Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich."

We'll heck......,I'm gonna load Firefox on every device I got ........

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40442 Apr 6, 2014
Why do right wing conservatives think it is alright to bash gay couples with children yet defend filling a child's head with religious opinions and ideas that they can not approve and those ideas go against science and reason?

It's okay for right wing conservatives to be religious wackos with fairytale ideas but gays shouldn't be allowed to raise real children?

How, er, odd?

Just to be clear, I turn the channel when these same-sex TV shows come on. Just to be, clear I also turn the channel when religious shows come on. I pretty much avoid such same-sex couple situations in real life as well. That's if I feel uncomfortable. I also feel uncomfortable at religious gatherings. That's my right, right?

Note: I feel uncomfortable at religious gatherings because they do not tolerate any dissenting discussion, expressions or thoughts. If they did and allowed some reason to be injected at their meetings then perhaps those meetings would be so one-sided. Then there would be fewer such meetings with more money going to real education. Hence, it threatens their fairytale survival.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40443 Apr 6, 2014
Should read:
Why do right wing conservatives think it is alright to bash gay couples with children yet defend filling a child's head with religious opinions and ideas that they can not PROVE and those ideas go against science and reason?

Location hidden

#40444 Apr 6, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Should read:
Then why doesn't it? U in 2 much of a hurry 2 get ur cheap shots in and can't proof read what you typed?

GTFU.
actually matters

Cleveland, GA

#40445 Apr 6, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that posted the link to the quares dummy ....not me ........3 fingers always point back at an idiot......
You are a complete moron, yes I posted the links. You made the dumb remarks showing just what a bigot you are and I made a comment. You keep proving what an ignorant bigot you are, but on a lighter note why don't you take a look at what's going on in the world that actually matters.

http://news.msn.com/world/
does it

Cleveland, GA

#40446 Apr 6, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why doesn't it? U in 2 much of a hurry 2 get ur cheap shots in and can't proof read what you typed?
GTFU.

U 2 lazy to type the real words or is it U don't use spell check either.

In plain English get a life, it really doesn't matter now does it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40447 Apr 6, 2014
matter wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of you just toggle by because what he posts are verifiable facts. And all they have is nothing but more inane babble, never anything of substance. You are the queen of inane babble, you wouldn't look so dumb if just took the bait and posted verifiable facts to back your opinions. But we all know they just don't exist.......
. Judge icons are like stars for kindergartener's, so I can see why you think they matter.
lol YOU get your tail handed to you every time you post, so I can see why you are so upset. Poor baby. Run along....

Location hidden

#40448 Apr 6, 2014
every day wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES WHAT POLITICAL AFFILATION THEY CLAIM TO HAVE. Its not about that, its about the FACT that the conservative Supreme Court has given the very few really rich people in this county the green light of buy elections. No back room pay offs, its up front in your face using money to manipulate government. You are simply put brainwashed and blind to the real truth. The Kock brothers and all the rest from both parties and dark spots in between just love you. This could be the end to our Democracy. It is not a party thing, everyone knows the only way to win elections is to advertise using the truth, outright lies or somewhere in between the Supreme Court has said it no longer matters. This is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country , we are starting to look more like the last days of Rome every damn day.
( It really doesn't matter anymore, but I have to point out the fact that you are comparing 2 people to Unions who are financed by thousands, its not the same. Its the brainwashing that makes you dumb.)
Your ignorance is innate, isn't it? You just can't help it. SURELY, you can't help it or you would do something about it.
The worst thing that has ever happened to this country is sitting in the WH RIGHT NOW. Followed by several of the previous.

Location hidden

#40449 Apr 6, 2014
bull crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot with no idea what's really going on heard from. And these people can vote, that should scare the hell out of any American. It sure scares the hell out of me, and its got nothing to do with all this liberal / conservative bull crap.
If YOU'RE so smart, why aren't YOU president?

Location hidden

#40450 Apr 6, 2014
trees wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly one clueless moron who just can't see the forest for the trees.
POT-KETTLE-BLACK

So! What's YOUR solution?
same

Cornelia, GA

#40451 Apr 6, 2014
actually matters wrote:
<quoted text>You are a complete moron, yes I posted the links. You made the dumb remarks showing just what a bigot you are and I made a comment. You keep proving what an ignorant bigot you are, but on a lighter note why don't you take a look at what's going on in the world that actually matters.

http://news.msn.com/world/

Is that another one of your Quare web links????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan 22 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '18 NICKL 60

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance