Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40374 Apr 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And on that same topic, we have the Prop 8 Maps website. It "uses Google Maps and the public list of donors who contributed money to Proposition 8 in San Francisco to provide a map pinpointing the addresses of the donors throughout San Francisco."
"The purpose of Prop 8 Maps appears to be to out people who contributed money to the passage of Prop 8 and to provide an easy way to locate them. Thus, people who supported Prop 8 with money can be subject to harassment, demonstrations, and perhaps worse. The theory is that they will think twice before doing it again"
So much for Freedom of Speech and even freedom of thought. Even the Lefties on here should see the danger in this kind of intimidation tactic.
Oh wait, the Supreme Court told us that money contributed for political purposes is just an expression of Freedom of Speech, they didn't say anything about a right to anonymous speech, Freedomz are a real bitch sometimes.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40375 Apr 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And in an outstanding example of the "tolerance" of the Left, Brendan Eich, the CEO of Mozilla, was forced out of both his CEO position and the company he
CO-FOUNDED because he DARED to believe in the traditional definition of marriage. His crime, he donated $1,000 to Proposition 8 in California. And in a case of extreme irony - Newspeak, anyone?- Mozilla's chairwoman Mitchell Baker wrote:
“Equality is necessary for meaningful speech. And you need free speech to fight for equality. Figuring out how to stand for both at the same time can be hard.”
Just what does his opinion of marriage have to do with his qualifications to run the company that, to repeat, he co-founded? An opinion that Obama shared in 2008 when Eich made the contribution?
No, we have just seen that free speech is to be limited to only those who speak the "approved points of view."
Gee whiz, he made a choice to resign, so much for sincerely held beliefs.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40376 Apr 4, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, the Supreme Court told us that money contributed for political purposes is just an expression of Freedom of Speech, they didn't say anything about a right to anonymous speech, Freedomz are a real bitch sometimes.
No, the intimidation tactics used by those who have forgotten the real definition of the word "tolerance" are "a bitch". But keep it up and the Left just might succeed in making freedom of speech and freedom of thought a foot note in the history books. George Orwell was just a little too early in his timeline.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40377 Apr 4, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee whiz, he made a choice to resign, so much for sincerely held beliefs.
I gave you more credit than to be this stupid, my mistake.
Badger

Mineral Bluff, GA

#40378 Apr 4, 2014
Thomas County Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth no matter how long it takes for some people to finally realize it. If the Repubs hadn't pillaged the economy and started an unnecessary war with made up intelligence, and deregulated banks and Wall Street for the benefit of their friends, and put in place an unfunded prescription drug plan that costs taxpayers a trillion dollars a year (every year)... and more, then, yes, it might not be appropriate to "blame" tham for the current economic crisis. But, they did all that and more and will do it again if they should regain enough control to once again rape America. Not only should Georgia's Senators be "sent to the showers", but so should the Republican Congressmen and the Republican Governor.
Yes, I am most assuredly a Democrat, and suprise to you, I'm white, and make nearly 200k/year... I wouldn't mind paying the tax if they would go ahead and repeal the Bush tax cuts. That's the only way out grandchildren will possibly be out of debt. If the Republicans regain control they have ABSOLUTELY NO PLAN for reducing debt or deficit, or anything else... but they will raise not only those, but also their own bank balances and those of their "fat cat" friends.
Theirs a "social Issue" at work here and no amount of Red Neck rhetoric can change that.
Get your head out of you ass and maybe you'll realize what a disaster Obama's administration has created. Republicans have had numerous budgets and healthcare bills that have never made it to a vote due to Harry Reid.$200k a year? In your dreams, loser.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40379 Apr 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the intimidation tactics used by those who have forgotten the real definition of the word "tolerance" are "a bitch". But keep it up and the Left just might succeed in making freedom of speech and freedom of thought a foot note in the history books. George Orwell was just a little too early in his timeline.
+1. I remember reading Orwell's book and thinking...WOW. Who would have thought.......
Dummy

Columbus, GA

#40380 Apr 4, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dummy..........just the fact you are here proves you are involved in politics..........and denying it only proves your a big dummy..........politics encompasses all matter of fruitcakes like yourself..........
As for the rest of your moronic post..........just more politics..........
Well, fortunately for me, I am forming my own moronic posts, and not copying and pasting the full of junk nonsense you spew out of your little fingers there. have a nice weekend, chump.
Oliver Dorksweller

Ellijay, GA

#40381 Apr 4, 2014
Where did 2010 go?
WasBushStupid

United States

#40382 Apr 4, 2014
Just a few more reasons to despise Bush and REPUBLICANS. The count is up to 12 so this is surely all the reasons left.

“My Pet Goat.” He kept reading a picture book to grade-schoolers for seven minutes after his top aides told him that the World Trade Centers had been attacked in 9/11. Then Air Force One flew away from Washington, D.C., vanishing for hours after the attack. This was our first HUGE warning that something just ain't right,

Squandered global goodwill after 9/11. Bush thumbed his nose at world sympathy for the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks, by declaring a global war on terrorism and declaring “you are either with us or against us."

Bush turned to Iraq not Afghanistan. The Bush administration soon started beating war drums for an attack on Iraq, where there was no proven Al Qaeda link, instead of Afghanistan, where the 9/11 bombers had trained and Osama bin Laden was based. His 2002 State of the Union speech declared that Iraq was part of an “Axis of Evil.”
WasBushStupid

United States

#40383 Apr 4, 2014
PREDICTION:

The next REPUBLICAN president will see a resurgence in union labor.

If that REPUBLICAN president ain't nice then there will be people hitting the streets, both union and non union.

What can head it off? Maybe, a increase in the minimum wage, and soon.

But then Republicans are stupid.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40384 Apr 4, 2014
Kind of brings tears to your eyes about these 10 "classy" union THUGS, huh? ROTFL

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/23/10-union-...
thats YOU

Cleveland, GA

#40385 Apr 4, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not taken seriously. Trust me.
Don't kid yourself, you're not much of a challenge, either. You're way out of your league, whether you know it or not. You certainly won't (can't) admit it.
You got this guy nailed. He is completely out of his league, completely. He is not like you "clueless and uneducated ", has some college, maybe even graduated. While you and your friends are still playing grade school games with grade school comprehension levels. You and your friends all have huge egos, none based on any form of reality. You prove that with every key stoke and thought you have, grade school level comprehension.

Huge ego, empty head, that's YOU.
the way

Cleveland, GA

#40386 Apr 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
And on that same topic, we have the Prop 8 Maps website. It "uses Google Maps and the public list of donors who contributed money to Proposition 8 in San Francisco to provide a map pinpointing the addresses of the donors throughout San Francisco."
"The purpose of Prop 8 Maps appears to be to out people who contributed money to the passage of Prop 8 and to provide an easy way to locate them. Thus, people who supported Prop 8 with money can be subject to harassment, demonstrations, and perhaps worse. The theory is that they will think twice before doing it again"
So much for Freedom of Speech and even freedom of thought. Even the Lefties on here should see the danger in this kind of intimidation tactic.
You ever read the news, who cares who voted for or against Prop 8. Your every move is being tracked and has been by corporate America, they know where you go, what you eat, what you buy, that you think, what you want and on and on. This is the conservative problem, focusing on social issues while the country is bring taken over by the 1%. The conservative supreme court has said its perfectly ok for the rich to buy elections, no limits to what they can buy. Buying political "favors" is the way business has been done in America. Today, thanks to the "conservative" court making darn sure in the future they can just buy a politician, saves them time and in the long run makes them more money.....

Its a travesty that the American system now up for sale thanks to the supreme court decision. And the body of the snake, conservative Christians don't even know they are being used by the Head of the Snake, the 1%. Pawns in a huge game, and don't know it or just don't care as long as they give them a few social issue victories along the way .
same

Jefferson, GA

#40387 Apr 4, 2014

Kerry runs up against past history..........what a big dummy he and Obama are.......cant see the past as the present and the future for that part of the world..........thinks he can negotiate away hatred..........

"US Secretary of State John Kerry, who has invested more than a year of intensive shuttle diplomacy, said there were "limits" to the time Washington could devote to the process.

"This is not open-ended," Kerry said in Morocco, adding that it was "reality check" time and he would evaluate with President Barack Obama Washington's next move.

"There are limits to the amount of time and effort that the United States can spend if the parties themselves are unwilling to take constructive steps.""

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-evaluate-next-ste...

same

Jefferson, GA

#40388 Apr 4, 2014

"Hillary Clinton: Partisanship taking US backwards"

So says one of the most partisan political hacks ever to suck from the trough of gubmint..........

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HIL...

same

Jefferson, GA

#40389 Apr 4, 2014

But then the old political windbag..........

"Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State"

http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggl...

same

Jefferson, GA

#40390 Apr 4, 2014

"This Machine Can Tell Whether You're Liberal or Conservative"

A light goes off in the color of pink, with the word libroid if a liberal........

A light goes off in the color of blue and red with stars, with the words "good guy" if a conservative..........

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/i...

same

Jefferson, GA

#40391 Apr 4, 2014

"Interactive Graphic: The NSA Spying Machine"

and folks wonder why our gubmint is all screwed up..........

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-04-...

a nut

Cleveland, GA

#40393 Apr 4, 2014
same wrote:
"This Machine Can Tell Whether You're Liberal or Conservative"
A light goes off in the color of pink, with the word libroid if a liberal........
A light goes off in the color of blue and red with stars, with the words "good guy" if a conservative..........
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/i...
Yes sir, you people certainly are the "good" guys. Idiots one an all, this is typical of the Tea Party LOUISVILLE, Kentucky (AP)— Stepping into an issue on the political fringe, a Republican Senate candidate spoke at a Kentucky rally meant to build support for legal cockfighting, a bloody practice illegal under U.S. law.

Matt Bevin, the conservative tea party-backed challenger to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, portrayed the event last Saturday as a states' rights rally, but his appearance among cockfight backers prompted one animal-rights group to call on Bevin to withdraw from the May 20 Republican Party primary. Claimed he didn't know what the rally was really for, same song, different singer. Only the clueless and uneducated can keep buying this crap, even wrapped in a flag you are still a nut with no idea what you are saying.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40394 Apr 4, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
I like his mangy cat more than I do a "wanna be" Stuart..........he's probably got a rebel flag in the rear window of his little japanese truck..........
....strange post coming from someone who posts as "rebel"(among many others). Yes, I proudly drive a japanese truck, a toyota tundra, to be specific- the best pu made!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May 26 LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May '16 KJay 7
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages