Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Jefferson, GA

#40235 Apr 1, 2014

Potential of Repubs taking over the Senate this November..........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-ca...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40236 Apr 1, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck Aggie..........facts just gets in the way of their fantasies..........
Kind of like the truth, just doesn't fit into their narrative.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40237 Apr 1, 2014
Just thinking about this whole healthcare thing. Obama did say, "It's here to stay! It's not going anywhere!". How arrogant. It just doesn't register with him that only 26% of the people even want it. Obama really is a sick individual. He is positively drunk on power. I find it interesting that he is so excited about FORCING people to sign up. That speaks volumes about his obsession with power over people. If you liberals could see what's going on through any other eyes, you would be astounded instead of so rabidly in support of it. BTW, the Independents are not supportive of Obamacare, either. Why should Obama REALLY care if everyone likes/wants it or not? He's not running for reelection. He is all about himself; no one else.
I know a person who has signed up for healthcare for the first time in years. He chose the cheapest plan he could and it is going to cost him $668.00 a month just to cover himself. He is NOT happy. I guess he didn't qualify for any of the subsidies. It will all be a moot point sooner rather than later. We'll have a single payer government run system. There will be no choices. You'll have what you get and that's it. Thanks, liberals.
Khalfani

Philadelphia, PA

#40238 Apr 1, 2014
Kasim Reed for the next Georgia US Senator!
WasBushStupid

United States

#40239 Apr 2, 2014
We don't need another Republican. We don't need another Bush.

Reasons to hate Bush and Republicans:

He loved the death penalty. As Texas governor from 1995-2000, he signed the most execution orders of any governor in U.S. history—152 people, including the mentally ill and women who were domestic abuse victims. He spared one man’s life, a serial killer.

He was a corporate shill from Day 1. Bush locked up the GOP nomination by raising more campaign money from corporate boardrooms than anyone at that time. He lunched with CEOs who would jet into Austin to "educate" him about their political wish lists.

He gutted global political progress. He pulled out of the Kyoto Protocol which set requirements for 38 nations to lower greenhouse gas emissions to combat climate change, saying that abiding by the agreement would “harm our economy and hurt our workers.”
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40240 Apr 2, 2014
Khalfani wrote:
Kasim Reed for the next Georgia US Senator!
Anybody But Deal and Kasim Reed.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40241 Apr 2, 2014
Well here it is, REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan get caught telling a huge lie, again. Ryan KNOWS the truth and it is his responsibility to know that truth and to tell the truth.

What he said:

"“Reform the Postal Service. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is unable to meet its financial obligations and is in desperate need of structural reforms. In fiscal year 2013, USPS had an operating loss of $1 billion and defaulted on another $5.6 billion payment to prefund the retirement health care of their employees. As of fiscal year 2013, the USPS had a total of approximately $112 billion in unfunded long-term debt, including promised health-benefit compensation for Postal retirees, workers’ compensation, and debt owed to the Treasury."

THE TRUTH:

“In fact, the Postal Service had an operating surplus of $600 million in fiscal year 2013. The Postal Service’s losses are the result of a manufactured crisis — the legislative requirement that forces the USPS to pre-fund healthcare benefits for future retirees 75 years in advance and within a 10-year period,” Dimondstein said.

“As Rep. Ryan undoubtedly knows, the USPS is not supported by tax dollars and does not contribute to the nation’s debt.”
WasBushStupid

United States

#40242 Apr 2, 2014
Yet another REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan lie. Each lie that he tells should be treated as a separate felony. Again, REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan knows the truth but just don't tell the truth.

What he said:

"The budget also recognizes the need to reform compensation of postal employees who currently pay a smaller share of the costs of their health and life-insurance premiums than other federal employees. Taken together, these reforms are estimated to save about $19 billion over ten years and would help restore USPS solvency.”

THE TRUTH:

ALL postal employees are covered by unions under collective bargaining agreements which also touch on healtcare. Both the unions and the USPS sign the agreement. Neither side is FORCED to sign. Employees healthcare insurance plans are plans offered by various unions and are APPROVED by the government. The employee pays a share of the premium and the USPS pays a share of the premium. The employee share is deducted from that employee's paycheck, UP FRONT. The USPS share is taken from the USPS operating budget which is funded by the USPS selling stamps and services.

IT IS NOT PAID BY TAXES.

BIGGER TRUTH:

"The Postal Reorganization Act of 1970 was a law passed by the United States Congress that abolished the then United States Post Office Department, which was a part of the cabinet, and created the United States Postal Service, a corporation-like independent agency with an official monopoly on the delivery of mail in the United States. Pub.L. 91–375 was signed into law by President Richard Nixon on August 12, 1970."

Idiots like REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan needs to stop with the lies and BS. Step out of the picture and allow government to work because they certainly aren't helping it to work.
same

Jefferson, GA

#40243 Apr 2, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Yet another REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan lie. Each lie that he tells should be treated as a separate felony. Again, REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan knows the truth but just don't tell the truth.

What he said:

"The budget also recognizes the need to reform compensation of postal employees who currently pay a smaller share of the costs of their health and life-insurance premiums than other federal employees. Taken together, these reforms are estimated to save about $19 billion over ten years and would help restore USPS solvency.”

THE TRUTH:

ALL postal employees are covered by unions under collective bargaining agreements which also touch on healtcare. Both the unions and the USPS sign the agreement. Neither side is FORCED to sign. Employees healthcare insurance plans are plans offered by various unions and are APPROVED by the government. The employee pays a share of the premium and the USPS pays a share of the premium. The employee share is deducted from that employee's paycheck, UP FRONT. The USPS share is taken from the USPS operating budget which is funded by the USPS selling stamps and services.

IT IS NOT PAID BY TAXES.

BIGGER TRUTH:

"The Postal Reorganization Act of 1970 was a law passed by the United States Congress that abolished the then United States Post Office Department, which was a part of the cabinet, and created the United States Postal Service, a corporation-like independent agency with an official monopoly on the delivery of mail in the United States. Pub.L. 91–375 was signed into law by President Richard Nixon on August 12, 1970."

Idiots like REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan needs to stop with the lies and BS. Step out of the picture and allow government to work because they certainly aren't helping it to work.

Your an idiot......Ryan is a congressman....not a senator dummy.....
WasBushStupid

United States

#40244 Apr 2, 2014
REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan hates workers and is now going after federal employees. Those federal employees will clean his dirty plow.

In fact there are on-going talks between government agencies and employee unions on healthcare costs. Some employees of some unions just recently started paying a larger share of premiums. BUT, some contracts are in effect for varying years. It's a process. The USPS and union process is often decided by arbitrators who use the private sector as guidelines to make their awards. Many postal employees would love for REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan to bring their pay and benefits up to the private sector pay and benefits of it's private competitor, UPS(United Parcel Service).

REPUBLICAN Senator Paul Ryan CANNOT ignore the NLRB or union contracts.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40245 Apr 2, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. I did Google "congressman paul ryan" before making even the first post above and still messed up on that MINOR point.
However you are somewhat wrong also as he is actually a United States Representative.

Both senators and representatives are CONGRESSMEN.
STILL, it takes nothing away from the truth about Paul Ryan who knows that he, himself, is lying yet still does it.

BTW, hew is getting paid well for NOT lying. I am paid nothing for telling the truth on him.

Thank you, thank you very much.
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

#40246 Apr 2, 2014
WBS continues posting without providing links. No credibility. He's just another kool aid drunk hung up on Bush. Here's a link from a very, very liberal leaning news source, the Huffinton Post. Just for you, WBS.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3104513/
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

#40247 Apr 2, 2014
Another post, just for WBS & other kool aid drunks.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/up...
WasBushStupid

United States

#40248 Apr 2, 2014
silver fox wrote:
WBS continues posting without providing links. No credibility. He's just another kool aid drunk hung up on Bush. Here's a link from a very, very liberal leaning news source, the Huffinton Post. Just for you, WBS.
I stopped providing links for a couple reasons. One reason is that I realize that all the valid research that I do was being provided free to others. There is a term in the investing world called DD.

Learn your own DD.
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

#40249 Apr 2, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped providing links for a couple reasons. One reason is that I realize that all the valid research that I do was being provided free to others. There is a term in the investing world called DD.
Learn your own DD.
Step into 2014, Bush is NO longer president. Obama is your leader. Live with it. You have a poor excuse for NEVER providing links. We all understand, trust me. Rotfl

United States

#40250 Apr 2, 2014
For the stubbornly uneducated -

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/02/22/17...

For the hypocrites -

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/h...

Theocratic rule is an anathema to freedom.

Location hidden

#40251 Apr 2, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
He does nothing but TRY to stir the pot. There is a definite pattern. All one has to do is read the first sentence of his posts and you know. I rarely go past the first sentence.

Location hidden

#40252 Apr 2, 2014
silver fox wrote:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3104513/
Just ignore his posts. That's what I am going to do. It's just the same archaic made up stuff or it's from some extreme left wing propaganda site. Not worth ANY time at all.

Location hidden

#40253 Apr 2, 2014
How does it feel being FORCED by this administration to buy something you don't want? It's really a daunting realization. Wonder what could be next?.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#40255 Apr 2, 2014
Yore shore is a funny bunch of fools. Yeehawwwwwww!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Brian flanders 7 hr Truth 1
Looking 7 hr Truth 1
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Fri Musikologist 5
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May 20 elderly abuse 34
Poll Glynn/Brantley Sex...Whats Hot!???? (Jan '10) May 19 Farrell Landon 30
Matt Jordan and Scott Hennig should resign!!! (Mar '11) May 16 A little Birdy says 23
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 10 Whatever 1,230

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages