Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39902 Mar 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"too" ROFLMAO..........simpleton
Ummm....."too" as in you have a comprehension problem(too) in addition to "ultra conservative" having a comprehension problem. If you had gone back and reread as I asked you to, you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself once AGAIN. LOL

Location hidden

#39903 Mar 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"too" ROFLMAO..........simpleton
ROTFL......by now you have realized how dumb yo are. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes........you ARE a nut. lolol I LOVE Topix!!!!!

Location hidden

#39904 Mar 27, 2014
Neal Boortz KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK with this one! I agree with him 100%. The dumb masses(Democrats) won't read this because they CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
http://www.wsbradio.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/20...

Location hidden

#39905 Mar 27, 2014
Another BRILLIANT commentary by Boortz. No one can say it better than him! Thanks, Neal. You ROCK!

http://www.wsbradio.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/20...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#39906 Mar 27, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me past the first part of your stupid first .......constant user name changing.....
Then just maybe we can go to stupid # 2.......
....speaking of username changes- how bout "same" old shit, for you and Mr. Bill !!
Sherman

Whittier, CA

#39907 Mar 27, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....speaking of username changes- how bout "same" old shit, for you and Mr. Bill !!
How about "General Loser" for you?
same

Jefferson, GA

#39908 Mar 28, 2014

"Hospitals Plot the End of Insurance Companies"

how about a plot to eliminate gubmint?????????? would that work??????

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39909 Mar 28, 2014

Whether 4 years..........3 years..........2 years..........or even 1 year..........Obamas projections are about the same as those folks predicting global warming.......

"Report: Economic Growth 'Half of What the President Said His Policies Would Deliver'"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/report-ec...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39910 Mar 28, 2014

Obamas WEAK foreign policy..........

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign policy and the increasing troubles around the world.

“Right now, there’s a vacuum,” she told a crowd of more than two thousand attending the National Republican Congressional Committee’s annual dinner last night in Washington, D.C.“There’s a vacuum because we’ve decided to lower our voice. We’ve decided to step back. We’ve decided that if we step back and lower our voice, others will lead, other things will fill that vacuum.” Citing Bashar al Assad’s slaughter in Syria, Vladimir Putin’s aggression in Ukraine, al Qaeda’s triumphant return to Fallujah, Iraq, and China’s nationalist fervor, she concluded:“When America steps back and there is a vacuum, trouble will fill that vacuum.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/condi-ric...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39911 Mar 28, 2014

"Pet cats infect humans with TB for first time"

I dont think I'll be hanging around jeb and that sorry mangy cat of his..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39912 Mar 28, 2014

With folks like Pelosi, U.S. Sens. Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein of California,,,,,,,,,,the mothers of Calif politics,,,,,,,,,,can anyone expect less from their children in the State Houses???????

"Democrats in California capital reel from scandal "

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAL...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39913 Mar 28, 2014

Scientists have been working overtime to find a way to impart knowledge and sense into brain-dead libroids..........perhaps this may be the cure..........

"Researchers have chopped, spliced and manipulated DNA to craft the first extensively modified "designer chromosome," a genetic structure carefully engineered to spur scientific discovery.

The work is being hailed as a bioengineering feat and an important step toward producing a complex organism -- in this case brewer's yeast -- with a custom-made synthetic genome, or genetic blueprint. The research paves the way for producing new medicines and even biofuels from life forms with artificial chromosomes."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/03/27...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39914 Mar 28, 2014

If the above is the cure for libroids..........perhaps this is the cause..........

"Americans' brains being fried by cell towers: New scientific evidence reveals shocking extent of electropollution damage"

http://www.naturalnews.com/044464_cell_towers... #

same

Jefferson, GA

#39915 Mar 28, 2014
Thieves in gubmint..........

"How “independent” can an advisory committee be if 15 of its 20 members received an aggregate $180 million from the agency it is advising? That’s the question Ron Arnold raises in his recent Washington Examiner piece, which looks at the EPA’s Clean Air Scientific Advisory Committee’s Ozone Review Panel. It would raise an army of investigators and special prosecutors if a defense attorney paid millions to members of a jury. However, when the EPA pays millions to panel members charged with reviewing EPA regulations, it doesn’t even raise an eyebrow."

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/26/members-i...

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#39917 Mar 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT the best ya got? Seriously?
So, why should religious beliefs of SOME be respected but not others? Please explain that. Where is all of that tolerance you libroids "claim" to have? HYPOCRITES.
Surely you typed that post while sitting in front of a freshly polished mirror? Surely you speak to all conservatives rather than in their defense?

Those with special extremist religious views, such as Christians and Muslims, don't respect the "religious beliefs" of others so shouldn't demand or expect same from others. Yet y'all obviously do. Had most American conservative Christians been born in the Middle East then they likely would be Muslim and belong to that Taliban rather than to the Republican Taliban here.

You want and demand tolerance from those "libriods" yet you toss out names to them, such as "libriods" but whine when you get called out.

Oh and before you say it, I am NOT Atheist. I am Agnostic. What that means is that I respect all religions but none are proved. Followers of any religions, however, is a totally different matter.

PRIME EXAMPLE:
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister" - Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley 2011 Inauguration Day

If you could reason with most religious people, there would be no religious people.

I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, MOST all organized religions) equally despicable.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#39918 Mar 28, 2014
same wrote:
how about a plot to eliminate gubmint?????????? would that work??????
So you advocate the overthrow of the Unites States government?

Do you already have plans in the works?

Location hidden

#39919 Mar 28, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you typed that post while sitting in front of a freshly polished mirror? Surely you speak to all conservatives rather than in their defense?
Those with special extremist religious views, such as Christians and Muslims, don't respect the "religious beliefs" of others so shouldn't demand or expect same from others. Yet y'all obviously do. Had most American conservative Christians been born in the Middle East then they likely would be Muslim and belong to that Taliban rather than to the Republican Taliban here.
You want and demand tolerance from those "libriods" yet you toss out names to them, such as "libriods" but whine when you get called out.
Oh and before you say it, I am NOT Atheist. I am Agnostic. What that means is that I respect all religions but none are proved. Followers of any religions, however, is a totally different matter.
PRIME EXAMPLE:
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister" - Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley 2011 Inauguration Day
If you could reason with most religious people, there would be no religious people.
I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, MOST all organized religions) equally despicable.
Hey, Llibroid. YOU'RE the "party of tolerance". ROTFL Remember??????? So far, you're ALL looking like big 'ole hypocrites. I guess that's the comprehension problem you have rearing its ugly head AGAIN.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39920 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there you go posting facts again, shame on you. ;)
Yep, don't you just hate when that happens? It sure shuts up the clueless and uneducated...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39921 Mar 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get crickets. The liberals ignore the facts and make up their own.
Yep, I hear them loud and clear...

Location hidden

#39922 Mar 28, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I don't get involved with them. They are simpletons. Their logic (if one can call it that) is on about a 5th grade level. The simpleton goes on about condoms, in the context of the Hobby Lobby case with no thought whatsoever to the fact to many employees may be married or in a committed relationship and don't concern themselves with STD's, not to mention the fact that many women use birth control for hormone balance and other issues not related to pregnancy. I've dubbed that one the 'energizer bunny' because all you have to do is wind her up and she goes 'round and 'round in circles flailing on her drum as if that nonsensical behavior suffices for intelligence. They have all read Ayn Rand and they are quite confused about the difference between reality and a mediocre, at best, novel. Then you have the pinched world view that fundamentalist Christianity brings to bare and the mix is.....toxic.
Talking to yourself again?
Now! Switch ID's and come back and support yourself. rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan 22 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '18 NICKL 60

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance