|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

@ WashButtStupid......

I'm a conservative dummy....I only support conservative candidates....

I don't support those dumb Libroids ruining the country....

Any political candidate that exhibits conservatism gets my vote.....while only dummies get your vote......

This clarifies the difference between me, a smart poster, from you, a dumb poster....,

untra conserative

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone wants to avoid pregnancy, they can certainly afford FREE condoms PLUS condoms give MUCH MORE protection against STD's. Birth control pills, IUD's and such offer NO protection at all against STD'S. Also, all of us know people who have gotten pregnant while on the pill. I bet those same people who are howling over their insurance plans not covering contraception surely have something worth $10.00 that they can sacrifice if they REALLY want birth control.
Personally, I don't care if contraception is covered, however, I offered you up some reasons that support not covering contraception.
Just as Muslim women wear burkas due to their culture and religion and you liberals support THAT, it seems only RIGHT that actual U.S. CITIZENS should have their religious beliefs supported. Your hypocrisy underwhelming.
How about a little common sense?? Tight a$$e$ like you don't want to pay for or even consider abortions. Now some idiots are trying to claim that birth control is somehow akin to abortions, that's what the lady at Hobby Lobby "said".

A couple of reasons to have the pill covered. Not all sex is planned, at least not in the real world. Not all children are wanted, they just happen and then we pay taxes to protect them from this "parents". Not all sex is about love, a lot is pure lust.

Birth control should be the FIRST line of defense to stop abortions, ANY and all types of birth control. Especially the ones like the pill and implanted devices that take no thought in that "moment" leading up to sex. Maybe from you experience condoms at 9, sex at 10 was a way of life, but not all sex is planned, or just on Saturday nights at 10 pm.

Religious beliefs are like snowflakes, they all come from the same source, but none are exactly alike. Shouldn't the protection of unborn children rate a little higher on the religion scale than a pill or a device that stops the process before it even starts. How does something that doesn't happen, the fertilization of and egg, now become abortion?? Will the next stupid thing be to cut off the hands of male children at the same time as circumcision to stop them from wasting the seeds of life at a young age??

Can't just a "little" common sense prevail once in a while in the mind of an ultra conservative?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Wow, am I glad to not be Republican coming here day after day having to defend the crap that Republicans do? You bet. Reading the defensive stuff above that Republicans write is worse that the offensive stuff that Republicans do that the Republicans above defend.
If you are a devout Republican then it pays to be also blind and stupid.
Wow, am I glad to not be a liberal Demcrat. After reading your continuing desire to further destroy what the citizens of this country enjoy, it is perfectly clear that you and those like you MUST be fought with fervor until the control is taken away from you. If you are a devout Democrat, you should hang your head in shame while being shunned.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
Well look at who the "blind and stupid" elect. Makes you joyful that Romoney didn't get elected.
"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008
"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008
"He was a great father before politics, a great father during politics and a great father after politics." --George W. Bush, on his father, George H.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008
Bet he knows we don't have 57 states with a couple more to go.
idiot

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
@ WashButtStupid......
I'm a conservative dummy....I only support conservative candidates....
I don't support those dumb Libroids ruining the country....
Any political candidate that exhibits conservatism gets my vote.....while only dummies get your vote......
This clarifies the difference between me, a smart poster, from you, a dumb poster....,
That also clarifies the difference between you, an ignorant voter and a person who looks at the qualifications and experience of all candidates. Any candidate from any party before voting. Your way gets government gridlock, my way gets government that at least has a chance to work, and the formula that has worked in the past.

What we have now, voting being done your way is a government that's so dysfunctional it is ridiculous. Only in idiot would vote only for a candidate claiming to have a particular political leaning without considering the qualifications and mental stability of the candidate, think of Broun. You are the reason for the lack of government we now suffer with idiot.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

H/T to another site:

Dear clueless and uneducated Obama supporter:

Please explain all of these scandals away without mentioning Bush, then I will be happy to have a conversation with you:

1. Reverend Wright
2. Bill Ayers
3. Solyndra
4. Fast and Furious
5. bugging AP
6. spying on reporters
7. Benghazi
8. IRS political targeting
9. Pigford
10. multiple end runs around Congress
11. Sebelius demands payment
12. aiding our enemies in Syria
13. recess appointments
14. Muslim brotherhood in DHA
15. Obamacare waivers for friends.
16. Obamacare extensions

More could be added (do you ever pay attention to what the VP says?)...

Jus' Sayin'
same

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

untra conserative wrote:
<quoted text>How about a little common sense?? Tight a$$e$ like you don't want to pay for or even consider abortions. Now some idiots are trying to claim that birth control is somehow akin to abortions, that's what the lady at Hobby Lobby "said".

A couple of reasons to have the pill covered. Not all sex is planned, at least not in the real world. Not all children are wanted, they just happen and then we pay taxes to protect them from this "parents". Not all sex is about love, a lot is pure lust.

Birth control should be the FIRST line of defense to stop abortions, ANY and all types of birth control. Especially the ones like the pill and implanted devices that take no thought in that "moment" leading up to sex. Maybe from you experience condoms at 9, sex at 10 was a way of life, but not all sex is planned, or just on Saturday nights at 10 pm.

Religious beliefs are like snowflakes, they all come from the same source, but none are exactly alike. Shouldn't the protection of unborn children rate a little higher on the religion scale than a pill or a device that stops the process before it even starts. How does something that doesn't happen, the fertilization of and egg, now become abortion?? Will the next stupid thing be to cut off the hands of male children at the same time as circumcision to stop them from wasting the seeds of life at a young age??

Can't just a "little" common sense prevail once in a while in the mind of an ultra conservative?

Looked for common sense in this post.......did not find any .......
Looked for stupid in this post.......found many......
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
H/T to another site:
Please explain all of these scandals away without mentioning Bush, then I will be happy to have a conversation with you:
1. Reverend Wright
2. Bill Ayers
3. Solyndra
4. Fast and Furious
5. bugging AP
6. spying on reporters
7. Benghazi
9. Pigford
13. recess appointments
16. Obamacare extensions
Jus' Sayin'
Dang....
Look ya'll, Bill D'ville made a great post...
WoW!!!
I'm impressed, dude... ;)
same

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That also clarifies the difference between you, an ignorant voter and a person who looks at the qualifications and experience of all candidates. Any candidate from any party before voting. Your way gets government gridlock, my way gets government that at least has a chance to work, and the formula that has worked in the past.

What we have now, voting being done your way is a government that's so dysfunctional it is ridiculous. Only in idiot would vote only for a candidate claiming to have a particular political leaning without considering the qualifications and mental stability of the candidate, think of Broun. You are the reason for the lack of government we now suffer with idiot.

You suffer from Libroids dummy......similar to hemorrhoids....
pound sand

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
H/T to another site:
1. Reverend Wright
2. Bill Ayers
3. Solyndra
4. Fast and Furious
5. bugging AP
6. spying on reporters
7. Benghazi
9. Pigford
13. recess appointments
16. Obamacare extensions
Jus' Sayin'
1/3 are just lies or events blow completely out of proportion

1/3 are the same as what have been called Bushisms

1/3 is taking care of government business, including things you just don't agree with, I guess in your mind that makes them a scandal. Like I think the killing of thousands of American and the wasting of billions of dollars on fruitless wars is scandalous.

What the hell makes you think anyone would want to waste any part of a day having a conversation with such a clueless and uneducated twit like you? Just to clarify what we are doing now is not having a conversations, its me telling you to pound sand.
appreciated

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked for common sense in this post.......did not find any .......
Looked for stupid in this post.......found many......
Just curious, could you list the many stupid parts of the post. I am doing research on how the clueless and uneducated function in society and your input would be greatly appreciated.
same

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

appreciated wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, could you list the many stupid parts of the post. I am doing research on how the clueless and uneducated function in society and your input would be greatly appreciated.

Get me past the first part of your stupid first .......constant user name changing.....
Then just maybe we can go to stupid # 2.......
WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
H/T to another site:
...and I say NO. Let's put ANY blame for ANYTHING where it is claimed. NO, we just cannot simply forget what Bush did to us. NO, you cannot have it your way and NOT face the consequences of your Bush vote, TWICE.

Is PRESIDENT Obama the Best Ever? No.
Was Bush the Worst Ever? Yes.

Argue a way around that and get back to us. Never mind, we have heard all the Republican Whines before. Oh and no need to number Republican Whines as the statisticians done went and runned' out of whine numbers for Republicans and Bush.

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
As the saying goes......"you can dress up a libroid but he can't hide his character"..........
When I talk about illegal mexican'ts with anyone in person...
Their first response is always...
Aww, they're just poor people lookin for work...
I'm so sick of hearing that shit!
These maggots destroyed their own country and are now are doing a fine job at destroying OURS...
Nobody wants to say anything about how...
Most illegal deadly drugs are manufactured and distributed by mexican'ts, to American children...
Or how they steal American childrens' IDs and ruin their credit and name, before they even get a chance at the AMERICAN DREAM...
Most violent crimes stem from the illegal use of hard drugs, that is brought here by illegal mexican'ts...
It seems pretty simple to me...
Get rid of them roaches, then drug addiction and violent crimes will reduce dramatically...
Ya think?
If we don't get rid of these roaches...
Then we're going to look-up, in the not so distant future, and realize that they have turn the USA into Mexico...
It's not far from it now.
All so we can pay a few dollars less for poorly mexcan't produced products...
It's shameful that our Country and our childrens' futures are be sold for cheap labor.
Ya know?
God Bless America
Freak Boy

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me past the first part of your stupid first .......constant user name changing.....
Then just maybe we can go to stupid # 2.......
"constant name changing" That's reserved you for, isn't it?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Wow, am I glad to not be Republican coming here day after day having to defend the crap that Republicans do? You bet. Reading the defensive stuff above that Republicans write is worse that the offensive stuff that Republicans do that the Republicans above defend.
If you are a devout Republican then it pays to be also blind and stupid.
And a great example of the projection Dems must employ to convince themselves that the mess this country is in can be laid at the feet of their own party. We on the Right respond with facts and the Left call it "defensive". You just keep telling yourselves that, November could prove very interesting.
Counter

Fort Bragg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

38 thousand posts about nothing. Amazing how many years this can continue. Carry on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

untra conserative wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a little common sense?? Tight a$$e$ like you don't want to pay for or even consider abortions. Now some idiots are trying to claim that birth control is somehow akin to abortions, that's what the lady at Hobby Lobby "said".
Would you PLEASE get your terms straight, here's a little help:

conception: the fertilization of an ovum by a sperm in the Fallopian tube followed by implantation in the womb

Now ONCE AGAIN CLASS, Hobby Lobby has no problem paying for contraceptives - those medicines or tools that PREVENT conception. However, once conception occurs, to many that means LIFE. They do not wish to pay for anything that destroys that life.

Please provide the link where 'the lady at Hobby Lobby "said" ' that birth control is akin to abortions. I suspect your are twisting the words in order to make your argument. Or it wasn't the lawyer and was someone "unofficial" making such an erroneous statement. Either way - irrelevant.
==========
"How does something that doesn't happen, the fertilization of and egg, now become abortion??"
It DOESN'T - except in the minds of those who can only defend their positions by lying about what the opposition says.
"Will the next stupid thing be to cut off the hands of male children at the same time as circumcision to stop them from wasting the seeds of life at a young age??"
You're the only one suggesting that.

Your arguments might go a little better if you employed that common sense you keep trying to claim we on the Right don't have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
H/T to another site:
1. Reverend Wright
2. Bill Ayers
3. Solyndra
4. Fast and Furious
5. bugging AP
6. spying on reporters
7. Benghazi
9. Pigford
13. recess appointments
16. Obamacare extensions
Jus' Sayin'
Now there you go posting facts again, shame on you. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

pound sand wrote:
<quoted text>
1/3 are just lies or events blow completely out of proportion
1/3 are the same as what have been called Bushisms
1/3 is taking care of government business, including things you just don't agree with, I guess in your mind that makes them a scandal. Like I think the killing of thousands of American and the wasting of billions of dollars on fruitless wars is scandalous.
What the hell makes you think anyone would want to waste any part of a day having a conversation with such a clueless and uneducated twit like you? Just to clarify what we are doing now is not having a conversations, its me telling you to pound sand.
Wow, what a well thought and devastating response - not.

Do us a favor and separate them into your categories please, shouldn't take more than a minute.
Which ones are lies?
Which are out of proportion?
Bushisms??????????
Taking care of government business?(This should be REALLY good.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Thu Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••