Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#39475 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take the pressure either, I see. lol
So! We should just accept YOUR left wing propaganda, huh?
Grow a brain, Doo.
So your idea if debating is calling people names and all the lol's that show your stupidity is pressure to someone like me? You are on absolutely no pressure to me at all. You must be Cleo's sister......you the one with all the different names and one liners? You sure don't get enough facts to be able to debate with any sense at all. I will pray you will grow a brain soon.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#39476 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I used to spend time posting well thought out responses with links, etc. and they largely went unacknowledged because none of you libroids could refute what I had posted. I'm not wasting any more time on that. I post links....nothing. When you libroids can't come up with ANYTHING to prove us wrong, you start making excuses such as: No one is going to debate with you if you don't stop with the one liners, etc. ROTFL
BTW, NOTHING a conservative posts will make us more "believable" to a brainwashed democrat, so don't even go there. Jesus could tell you that you are wrong about Obama and you wouldn't believe Him. Craziest thing I have ever seen.
Jesus and Obama are good friends goof ball.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#39477 Mar 20, 2014
crazy things wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
Thank you.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39478 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
So your idea if debating is calling people names and all the lol's that show your stupidity is pressure to someone like me? You are on absolutely no pressure to me at all. You must be Cleo's sister......you the one with all the different names and one liners? You sure don't get enough facts to be able to debate with any sense at all. I will pray you will grow a brain soon.
I bet you have to put on two pair of depends and slam a six-pack of ensure...
Just to be able to log-on to topix...Huh? LoL!!!
And just so you know...
Nobody wants to debate a clueless wounder such as yourself...
We look at you, like we do queers and Obama(which is the same thing)...
And really just wish you would go away...
*just sayin*
Are you Pennington?
If so I would like to tell you...
You have an uncanny resemblance to my dead Grandma...
I didn't like her either, and nobody, but Obama, likes you.
Ya know?
GB.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39479 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to waste any brain power on people who are as brainwashed as you. I noticed you conveniently didn't divulge where you get your extreme libroid left wing propaganda that your head is completely full of. CONVENIENT. I followed your rules and you CONVENIENTLY ignored my response. I rest my case. You completely PROVED ME RIGHT. Thanks.

Draketown, GA

#39480 Mar 20, 2014
A U.S. District Court judge ruled Wednesday that Arizona and Kansas can require anyone registering to vote to prove their citizenship and the federal Election Assistance Commission cannot block them.

The ruling is a boost for statesÂ’ rights and marks a setback for President Obama and other liberals who fought stiffer voter ID checks with an argument that they reduce voter turnout.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...

Location hidden

#39481 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not responding to my answer, huh? Typical. All bark and no brawn. All you libroids do is filibuster. How about responding to the link I posted as to why I don't like Obama. Prove those reasons wrong. Waiting.........crickets!

Location hidden

#39482 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your news?
Prove the facts on the link I provided(just for you) wrong.

Draketown, GA

#39483 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not responding to my answer, huh? Typical. All bark and no brawn. All you libroids do is filibuster. How about responding to the link I posted as to why I don't like Obama. Prove those reasons wrong. Waiting.........crickets!
He won't answer my question of him either. Please replace "crickets" with "chicken".

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#39484 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I used to spend time posting well thought out responses with links, etc. and they largely went unacknowledged because none of you libroids could refute what I had posted. I'm not wasting any more time on that. I post links....nothing. When you libroids can't come up with ANYTHING to prove us wrong, you start making excuses such as: No one is going to debate with you if you don't stop with the one liners, etc. ROTFL
BTW, NOTHING a conservative posts will make us more "believable" to a brainwashed democrat, so don't even go there. Jesus could tell you that you are wrong about Obama and you wouldn't believe Him. Craziest thing I have ever seen.
Hey, well at least you finally admit that your posts are not well thought out responses... But we already knew that. How's the hooking on the street corner going? Is Dull Bill still getting his cut? If so, that's probably the most exciting thing he's ever done.

Location hidden

#39485 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet he knows we don't have 57 states with a couple more to go.
...only if someone told Baby Bush.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39486 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your news?
Prove the facts on the link I provided(just for you) wrong.
Give it a minute...
He probably had to go change his depends...
Them old folks say that ensure runs right through ya...
Especially when their blood-pressure gets out of wack...
He probably Doo-Dooed on himself...
Ya know? ;)
He'll be back...
But I highly doubt you'll ever get a straight answer from ANY Dirty Dem, really...
So you're wastin your time.
That's why I just like to pick at the dummies...
Ya know?

Location hidden

#39487 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to waste any brain power on people who are as brainwashed as you. I noticed you conveniently didn't divulge where you get your extreme libroid left wing propaganda that your head is completely full of. CONVENIENT. I followed your rules and you CONVENIENTLY ignored my response. I rest my case. You completely PROVED ME RIGHT. Thanks.
"waste any brainpower"... oh, the irony...
WhatNow

United States

#39488 Mar 20, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about me being worried about them attackin or be attracted to me, moron?
I didn't...
I said I didn't like Atlanta, cuz them freaks have overrun the place...
And it's now it's a modern-day Sodom...
You really need to work on your comprehension skills, weirdo...
I promise you, a queer only has to glance in my direction to see the total and utter disgust I have for them...
And I'm sure they are more worried about getting away from me, than attackin me...
By just lookin at my eyes...
And I'm ready when Delta or any of you queers are ready...
anyonebutdeal is a freakin queer weirdo, that is sorely lacking in comprehension skills...
Deny all you want but just know that I don't care if you are "queer" or not. Just as long as you are a military veteran and NOT a draft dodger(if you fell in that age range).
I don't like "men" who have never served and hate Republican men who never served most of all.

When you knock homeless people then you are knocking veterans. If civil unrest ever runs rampant in America, I will be coming for you. Expect it when you least expect it.
WasBushStupid

United States

#39489 Mar 20, 2014
"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008

"Should the Iranian regime-do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008

"But oftentimes I'm asked: Why? Why do you care what happens outside of America?" --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26,2008
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39490 Mar 20, 2014
WhatNow wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny all you want but just know that I don't care if you are "queer" or not. Just as long as you are a military veteran and NOT a draft dodger(if you fell in that age range).
I don't like "men" who have never served and hate Republican men who never served most of all.
When you knock homeless people then you are knocking veterans. If civil unrest ever runs rampant in America, I will be coming for you. Expect it when you least expect it.
Ooooh, I'm scared...
If you tell me who you are and where to find you...
Then me and you can be the spring-board to start this "civil unrest" that you speak of...
Deal?
And deny what?
I just pointed out that your comprehension skills suck...
I wasn't claiming or denying anything...
Only voicing my disgust of what Atlanta has become...Duh.
You really are grasping, ain't ya?
And I'm 34 years old...
I wasn't alive when the draft was in effect, ya old dummy...
And I don't care what you think my sexual preferences are...
I'm confident enough in my own heterosexuality that I can speak at will, about queers or anything that disgusts the hell out of me, about them...
I don't need your permission or approval...
Cuz I don't care what you or anyone thinks, cuz most of you queers are dummies anyway(like Obama).
Ya know?
So, whenever you're ready, hola at ya boy...
Unless ya scared, sissy?
WasBushStupid

United States

#39491 Mar 20, 2014
Good riddance to another worthless conservative Republican POS. At times he has claimed to be Democrat but certainly stank like a Republican. Draft dodger Phelps first went to West Point but got scared and dropped out.
But I suppose he will continue to post here.

"Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies
CNN)-- Fred Phelps -- the founding pastor of a Kansas church known for its virulently anti-gay protests at public events, including military funerals -- has died, the church said Thursday.
The 84-year-old died Wednesday, according to the church's statement."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/us/westboro-chu...
WhatNow

United States

#39492 Mar 20, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh, I'm scared...
If you tell me who you are and where to find you...
And I'm 34 years old...
I wasn't alive when the draft was in effect, ya old dummy...
And I don't care what you think my sexual preferences are...
I'm confident enough in my own heterosexuality that I can speak at will, about queers or anything that disgusts the hell out of me, about them...
I don't need your permission or approval...
34, well you could still have served had you NOT been a yellow belly. Now being both a yellow belly and a Republican makes you the lowest form of life. Lower than your "queer", lower than a union scab.

I served 1965-1969 with gays, lesbians, alcoholics, drug addicts, pop singers and you name it. But I didn't serve with any of your ilk.

You didn't have to say that you never served. It radiates from you.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39493 Mar 20, 2014
WhatNow wrote:
<quoted text>
34, well you could still have served had you NOT been a yellow belly. Now being both a yellow belly and a Republican makes you the lowest form of life. Lower than your "queer", lower than a union scab.
I served 1965-1969 with gays, lesbians, alcoholics, drug addicts, pop singers and you name it. But I didn't serve with any of your ilk.
You didn't have to say that you never served. It radiates from you.
I tryed to enlist...
They said my juvenile criminal record was to extensive and I wouldn't lie about it like the recruiting officers told to me to do...
Because, they had a sign up saying not to lie, even if your recruiting officer tells you to...
So, I went back and forth to MEPS three or four times...
Only finally to be told, I'd have to go before the commanding officer, which was a dang woman...
To get a waiver...
So I went back to MEPS to see this chick, and the dumb skank wouldn't see me, cuz I didn't have a tie on...
So I told her to SMD and left...
Oh well, their loss...
You being as old as you are, you should talk shit to folks of my age group...
Cuz I'd could probably stomp the ground real hard, and break your dang hip...
Ya know?
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39494 Mar 20, 2014
shouldn't ^^^^^^
I suck at typing, I know....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Feb 18 Farrell Landon 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 16 Well now 32
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan 30 Heywood 1
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 29

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages