Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Jefferson, GA

#39193 Mar 16, 2014

"5 referendums that the West has not taken issue with"

So why the Crimea??????????

http://rt.com/news/referendums-ukraine-west-r...

United States

#39194 Mar 16, 2014
pure hogwash wrote:
<quoted text>
What is left of your brain is completely washed, so sad. But for people like you its such a simple process. Like how you have been convinced that your 3 simple steps is something people are just to lazy to complete. You are a product of the boom years brought on by the hard work of your parents post war boom. Todays young workers are the product of people like you, spoiled, entitled and lacking in personal physical responsibility, giving us the gift of the economy we now enjoy.. Talk about being deranged, your complete post is pure hogwash.
I found long ago that the poster is no more that a sanctimonious and pompous fool. Not to mention flat out wrong the vast majority of the time. She is one who is just not worth the effort to converse with. The Stewart piece was spot on. How dare those parasitic food stamp recipients dare to purchase fresh seafood with the overabundant largesse that the hard working providers are gracious enough to bless them with. "Fresh salmon in the East Village" my god where will they be allowed to shop next? And "lobster" aye yi yi where is jebus when he's needed? He certainly wouldn't stand till for a minute for such blatant disregard of societies standards You just can't make up the twisted mindset of a hard core reactionary zealot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39195 Mar 16, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
"The NOAA mission is to understand and predict changes in climate, weather, and oceans. The federal agency is one of the leading proponents of the man-made global warming theory. Tea Party groups say that global warming is both a hoax and a conspiracy.The global warming "hospiracy," they say, is just an excuse for the growing tyranny of the US federal government.
Tea Party celebrities Michele Thelma Bachmann and Sarah Louise Palin say that the passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 were
beamed aboard a UFO when the plane entered the Monsoon Triangle and are now held in US concentration camps. "They are being trained as census takers by Obama's alien overlords to serve in his door to door gun confiscation zombie army."
https://plus.google.com/+HadrianMicciche/post...
There are over two hundred families in limbo right now. They can be 99% sure their loved ones are never coming home, but they may never know what happened to them. They are stuck in that "do I grieve or do I hold out hope" nightmare. And you and this loser of a blogger think it is something to use to take pot shots at the Tea Party with - you are both disgusting.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39196 Mar 16, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding, right? "same", a couple other right wing whiners and you are the most frequent attackers of other posters here or anywhere.
That's the GOP tool. To defend with attacks then accuse the other SIDES of doing exactly what the right itself does. You fool no one but yourselves.
Only the Left would consider using facts and truth to counter misrepresentations, gross exaggerations and flat out lies as "attacks". But thanks for proving my point.
wait and see

Broken Arrow, OK

#39197 Mar 16, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Aggie..........she has you pegged right with this statement.........."The rest of your post about fossil fuels was truly deranged."
"Deranged" being a classification of "mental incompatibility" to decipher easily understood sentence structure..........
I'm deranged, you are just crazy as hell.

What did you do before computers, now you can just type in dranged and auto correct will make you look like you can spell. And before Google, now you can type in something, heck anything and find an article that agrees with your mentally challenged opinions and copy the text to your inane posts. Do you even know what fossil fuels are, its not the burning of ancient fossils. As for your meaning for the word deranged, what???

You are really going to like Hillary , just wait and see.
being nice to you

Broken Arrow, OK

#39198 Mar 16, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are over two hundred families in limbo right now. They can be 99% sure their loved ones are never coming home, but they may never know what happened to them. They are stuck in that "do I grieve or do I hold out hope" nightmare. And you and this loser of a blogger think it is something to use to take pot shots at the Tea Party with - you are both disgusting.
You do realize what you are claiming as disgusting is the Tea Party and FNC's mode of operation on a daily basis. If that's not the case then both the Tea Party and FNC are alien life forms sent to earth to destroy the world wide system of government to facilitate an easy alien takeover of this planet. And that's me being nice to you on the Lords day.

United States

#39199 Mar 16, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
This President will do ANYTHING he can to divide, redirect, undermine, and go against everything that AMERICANS have stood for over 100's of years.
The self-righteous ignorance of such a statement is hilarious. "AMERICANS have stood" for many many different things since there were Americans. And there have always been differences of opinion on just about any topic you can name. What one can infer from your ridiculous statement is that those who don't agree with you are not "AMERICANS". That view is so old and tired....I mean really. The pursuit of the study of HISTORY is free.

United States

#39200 Mar 16, 2014
Oh and BTW it was those of your ilk 'Marse Lee' who have been the only folks who chose to become un-American(s). And that based mostly on the threat of ending your DEPENDENCE on slave labor.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#39201 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The self-righteous ignorance of such a statement is hilarious. "AMERICANS have stood" for many many different things since there were Americans. And there have always been differences of opinion on just about any topic you can name. What one can infer from your ridiculous statement is that those who don't agree with you are not "AMERICANS". That view is so old and tired....I mean really. The pursuit of the study of HISTORY is free.
The statement I made, is supported by facts, figures, and results.

Draketown, GA

#39202 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
Oh and BTW it was those of your ilk 'Marse Lee' who have been the only folks who chose to become un-American(s). And that based mostly on the threat of ending your DEPENDENCE on slave labor.
And this is the most ignorant statement ever to be posted here.

United States

#39203 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFL....X2
Sherman

Whittier, CA

#39205 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
So said the racist little man named after a loser.

Lets dig up traveler and feed him to the PGA.

United States

#39206 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Your namesake, Robert E. Lee, was a traitor to The United States of America. That is an irrefutable fact.
same

Jefferson, GA

#39207 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Your namesake, Robert E. Lee, was a traitor to The United States of America. That is an irrefutable fact.

If Jeb didn't have a noodle......he'd disagree with you......
same

Jefferson, GA

#39208 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:

We's still got slave labor dummy.......courtesy of Obama and Libroids .........illegals and poor educated whites and blacks........ Min wage is cheaper than providing housing and food to slaves....
Course it does encourage folks to get on the public dole.......and higher prices from a higher min wage cause middle class to pony up the cost of it.....

Libroids love those cheap illegal workers.....

same

Jefferson, GA

#39209 Mar 16, 2014
Tammy Moore wrote:
Don't believe anything that Augusta Chronicle racist staff writers post on this board attacking "Frank" Roberson! He is a liar, but so are they! They are notorious cyberbullies and incompetent newspaper writers, using stupid nicknames & slander, spamming the internet to harass & slander black politicians in Augusta Georgia!

We'll heck Mr Tammy....... Nary a word has been mentioned about Augusta.....

Perhaps in another thread.......
same

Jefferson, GA

#39210 Mar 16, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
As I type, surely the US GOP is preparing a statement to rebuke France's efforts. The GOP will be saying that "cars don't cause pollution" and it actually helps the environment.

"Paris Restricts Car Usage to Combat Smog
Health-threatening levels of smog in the city are spurring restrictions on automobiles
France will restrict auto use in Paris beginning Monday in an effort to reduce dangerous pollution levels in the country’s capital."
http://time.com/26495/paris-restricts-car-usa...

And there's that little thingy called an election at the end of the month dummy......
Sorta like the all night talk-a-thon by the Libroids in the Senate......

Misdirection to keep facts about Libroids from the public .........
same

Jefferson, GA

#39211 Mar 16, 2014
wait and see wrote:
<quoted text>I'm deranged, you are just crazy as hell.

What did you do before computers, now you can just type in dranged and auto correct will make you look like you can spell. And before Google, now you can type in something, heck anything and find an article that agrees with your mentally challenged opinions and copy the text to your inane posts. Do you even know what fossil fuels are, its not the burning of ancient fossils. As for your meaning for the word deranged, what???

You are really going to like Hillary , just wait and see.
Aggie really was correct........ The deranged don't know their incapacitation.......it's hereditary dummy.....

the true result

Broken Arrow, OK

#39212 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
The statement I made, is supported by facts, figures, and results.
The results you speak of are the result of the President and the do nothing congress infested with tea party bone heads refusing to budge on anything. Add in the huge mess left from the Bush wars, none funded, none won and we are still giving them millions.

Draketown, GA

#39213 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your namesake, Robert E. Lee, was a traitor to The United States of America. That is an irrefutable fact.
And you need a history lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 13 hr Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett 15 hr in the know 1
nasty woman. you've been warned. Mar 23 Don smith 6
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance