Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#39092 Mar 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest problem with this is the same problem I have with Obama appearing on The View or Late Night television - it lessens the dignity of the office of the President of the United States. There are some places that are just not an appropriate venue for the Commander in Chief, but the current office holder has so little respect for the office himself that he couldn't care less how he cheapens it, starting with his bowing to every leader in the world he came into contact with - except the UK, of course.
You're correct. Obama didn't bow to the British Prime Minister. But, he did present Queen Elizabeth with a dvd of his speeches which, she promptly threw into the royal trash can. Then, Obama went back to the Whitehouse and returned the bust of Winston Churchill which has been given to the U.S. as a gift years before. He (Obama) is such an embarrassment to our country.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39093 Mar 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest problem with this is the same problem I have with Obama appearing on The View or Late Night television - it lessens the dignity of the office of the President of the United States. There are some places that are just not an appropriate venue for the Commander in Chief, but the current office holder has so little respect for the office himself that he couldn't care less how he cheapens it, starting with his bowing to every leader in the world he came into contact with - except the UK, of course.
+1

I guess the great experience "gained" as a community organizer didn't prepare someone for being POTUSA...
silver foxx

Gray, GA

#39094 Mar 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of Dems are becoming even more unhinged as they realize that the midterms could be a Rep tsunami.
"We have to pass the bill to know what's in it." -- Pelosi

Some of the DUMBEST words EVER uttered, the Dems should be unhinged. How could one ever support that logic???

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39095 Mar 13, 2014
There is NO FIXING Obamacare. This is an horrendous law and HAS TO BE REPEALED!!!! How much longer can this go on???

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-obam...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39096 Mar 13, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have to pass the bill to know what's in it." -- Pelosi
Some of the DUMBEST words EVER uttered, the Dems should be unhinged. How could one ever support that logic???
+1

I've wondered if that's what she actually meant to say, or if she claimed she was misquoted (not possible, we've all seen it) or taken out of context. Not that I care to research...

Actually, I think many of the clueless and uneducated would probably support the logic: "the politicians are serving our best interests, so whatever they decide is OK with me." They don't know enough (or perhaps care enough) to care what's going on. Sad thing is, their vote counts the same as ours.

Analogy: if you live in a subdivision that has a Homeowner's Association (HOA), what percentage of the people vote in the HOA election? In our recent HOA election, less than 35% of the households voted. I asked one of the guys I play golf with if he voted, he said no, that he didn't know any of the "candidates" (fair point, I guess) and that what the HOA didn't impact him. I told him he was wrong, quite wrong. I think he's seen "the light".
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#39098 Mar 13, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
I've wondered if that's what she actually meant to say, or if she claimed she was misquoted (not possible, we've all seen it) or taken out of context. Not that I care to research...
Actually, I think many of the clueless and uneducated would probably support the logic: "the politicians are serving our best interests, so whatever they decide is OK with me." They don't know enough (or perhaps care enough) to care what's going on. Sad thing is, their vote counts the same as ours.
Analogy: if you live in a subdivision that has a Homeowner's Association (HOA), what percentage of the people vote in the HOA election? In our recent HOA election, less than 35% of the households voted. I asked one of the guys I play golf with if he voted, he said no, that he didn't know any of the "candidates" (fair point, I guess) and that what the HOA didn't impact him. I told him he was wrong, quite wrong. I think he's seen "the light".
If our country should continue heading in the current direction, maybe someday our elections will be similar to the recent one in North Korea. Their "dear leader" received 100% of the votes cast with 100 % voter turnout. Of course his daddy made 11 holes-in-one while playing one round of golf.
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#39099 Mar 13, 2014
Ever get the feeling you ALL are beating a dead horse with a broken record? Have a nice day.
silver foxx

Whigham, GA

#39100 Mar 13, 2014
Headline news..... The thrill is gone for Matthews.

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/373268/chr...
same

Jefferson, GA

#39101 Mar 13, 2014
silver foxx wrote:

In other words....... The hack is back....

same

Jefferson, GA

#39102 Mar 13, 2014
TheAllPowerful wrote:
Ever get the feeling you ALL are beating a dead horse with a broken record? Have a nice day.

Ever get the feeling you've never been a part of anything..........and never will be..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39103 Mar 13, 2014

Dummies running foreign policy..........

Kerry drawing a line? or did Obama draw a line??

If the live is successful......obama will take credit..........if not Kerry will take the blame..........

so who is being the sucker here??????????

"John Kerry: Russia has until Monday to reverse course in Ukraine"

So Kerry talks big....but when asked a question by a rino.......back peddles as quick as he can..........and says..........

"Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and a top critic of President Obama's foreign policy, asked what the administration would do if Russian forces advance farther into the eastern area of Ukraine, and the new government in Kiev asks the U.S. for weapons to fight the Russians.

Kerry responded carefully, saying “we have contingencies – we are talking through various options that may or may not be available.”

“Our hope is not to create hysteria or excessive concern about that at this point in time,” he said.“Our hope is to avoid that, but there's no telling that we can.”

"Hope" and change by these libroids never have worked..........never will..........except for dummy libroid voters.........

http://washingtonexaminer.com/john-kerry-russ...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39104 Mar 13, 2014

"Israel Strikes Back: Targets '29 Islamic Jihad and Hamas Sites'"

but...but...but........

Didn't Kerry say he is close to resolving the issues between Gaza and Israel..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/12...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39105 Mar 13, 2014

Funny..........

"Amidst Dwindling Poll Numbers, MSNBC Travels to Kenya to Locate Obama Fans."

Maybe MSNBC can find some fans for their sorry network at the same time..........

"“Kenyans still love Barack Obama. Everyone in Kenya emulates him,” declares one woman. Another interviewee shares his love for our Dear Leader with a catchy song."

Well heck, Kenya and MSNBC wants Obama to get 100% of the vote..........like der the leader of N Korea........just not right he can get 100% and Obama cannot..........

http://dailysurge.com/2014/03/amidst-dwindlin...

same

Jefferson, GA

#39106 Mar 13, 2014

Now this is getting scary......especially when we have 2 flakes such as Kerry and Obama in charge..........

America's nightmare would be facing Russia, China, and N Korea at the same time........with a couple of dummies running the show..........which just might take the wrong step and set it off..........

""According to Turner Radio Network, Russia has amassed 30 nuclear bombers at an airfield adjacent to Russia’s Borisoglebsk national level nuclear weapons storage facility and US satellites have seen “numerous transfers from the storage facility to the aircraft.”"

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/alert-30...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39107 Mar 13, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Well, there ya go. Democrats are always accusing Republicans of using scare tactics. What a hypocrite Chris Matthews is. Actually, the word, vermin, comes to mind when I think of that pathetic individual.
silver foxx

Gray, GA

#39108 Mar 13, 2014
same wrote:
Now this is getting scary......especially when we have 2 flakes such as Kerry and Obama in charge..........
America's nightmare would be facing Russia, China, and N Korea at the same time........with a couple of dummies running the show..........which just might take the wrong step and set it off..........
""According to Turner Radio Network, Russia has amassed 30 nuclear bombers at an airfield adjacent to Russia’s Borisoglebsk national level nuclear weapons storage facility and US satellites have seen “numerous transfers from the storage facility to the aircraft.”"
Read that Kerry has given Russia a Monday "deadline." Not red line, a deadline..... guess we'll see if Putin cares about deadlines.
silver foxx

Gray, GA

#39109 Mar 13, 2014
same wrote:
I can't imagine the wrath of WW3, that is scary news, for sure.
silver foxx

Gray, GA

#39110 Mar 13, 2014
@ same, didnt see your Kerry deadline post- reversing course, that's asking Putin for A LOT at this point. I just don't see it happening.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39111 Mar 13, 2014
Trey Gowdy sponsored the following bill:
H.R. 4138
Executive Needs to Faithfully Observe and Respect Congressional Enactments of the Law (ENFORCE the Law) Act of 2014

It was voted on and passed yesterday despite threat of veto from Obama. The first link below is -I presume- his introduction of the bill for discussion. The second link -again, I presume- was during discussion. The first link is outstanding, please take the 5 minutes to watch the whole thing. If you don't want to watch two 5 minute speeches, just watch the last 90 seconds of the second speech, its worth it.

H.R. 4138
Executive Needs to Faithfully Observe and Respect Congressional Enactments of the Law (ENFORCE the Law) Act of 2014

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2014/03/how...

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/03/trey-go...
Major Tom

Baxley, GA

#39112 Mar 13, 2014
Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Nov 25 Timbob1961 57
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov 22 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking (May '17) Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages