Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Dahlonega, GA

#38846 Mar 7, 2014

Maybe the Repub party will offer up a true conservative in 2016 to run for office..........as the rino McCain would lose to a libroid..........

"A Public Policy Polling (PPP) poll has confirmed what may have seemed obvious to many conservatives; Sen. John McCain is the least popular senator in the country. In Arizona, only 30% of voters like his performance while 54% disapprove; even with the GOP voters, only 35% approve of him while 55% disapprove. He trails his possible 2016 Democratic opponents badly; former Rep. Gabby Giffords leads McCain 42% to 35%; former Surgeon General Richard Carmona leads McCain 41% to 35%."

same

Dahlonega, GA

#38847 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't care to engage in name calling but you are just a hopeless idiot. But, that's your problem and your problem will NOT be my problem.
I'm truly embarrassed to have engaged in your silly mess.

Translation..........
I was proven wrong........ will take my tonka toy truck and go play in the yard..........

your a chicken without legs and feathers, but you do have a dark tan from being fried over many times..........dummy..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38848 Mar 7, 2014
"March 7, 2014, 6:07 a.m.

WASHINGTON -- The economy added 175,000 net new jobs last month, a surprisingly robust figure given the bad winter weather, the Labor Department said Friday."

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
silver foxx

Ocilla, GA

#38849 Mar 7, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008
"We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008
"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." --George W. Bush, Mesa, Arizona, May 27, 2008
You certainly are hung up on Bush, just loving those quotes. Why not more from our CURRENT US president?

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." - Barack Hussein Obama
The Audacity of Hope
Page 261
silver foxx

Ocilla, GA

#38850 Mar 7, 2014
"The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.
Barack Hussein Obama
silver foxx

Ocilla, GA

#38851 Mar 7, 2014
Well, heck, let's just get the most shocking Obama quotes out in the open. This is YOUR man. Bush AIN'T president.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-obama-quo...
same

Dahlonega, GA

#38852 Mar 7, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>Translation..........
I was proven wrong........ will take my tonka toy truck and go play in the yard..........

your a chicken without legs and feathers, but you do have a dark tan from being fried over many times..........dummy..........
I forgot to add....your tonka toy truck is loaded down with lies you believe in....

Until you go to the dump and unload......you're forever given to driving in circles looking for truths....
both

Carnesville, GA

#38853 Mar 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU continue to be blinded by YOUR partisan politics. Is that your OLD double standard rearing its ugly head????? That's the thing about you liberals. You seem to think you are ENTITLED to a pass on EVERYTHING. You AREN'T. That's the main reason you all HATE FOX NEWS. You don't get a pass from them. LONG LIVE FOX NEWS.
I haven't given much thought to Snowden, however, I can give you an OBVIOUS difference. Snowden's reveal is ALL inclusive. In other words, he is letting us know that EVERYONE is being tracked. The IRS, on the other hand, has singled out CONSERVATIVES. Now, you can give all the excuses you like, but you asked and I answered. You won't like my answer, but I can't help your double standard and unwillingness to face the facts. That's on you.
So a person filling his briefcase with top secret documents and taking them first to China and then to Russia is a good thing in your mind. Most people would have taken this information to a well know reliable conservative group, or a large newspaper, not China. Nobody knows exactly what he left in China, except the Chinese. Your answer is ridiculous as is everything else you imagine. Everyone is being tracked, that is either a real misunderstanding of what's going on or just another attempt to scare the masses, or a pure lie. I have no problem facing the "facts" and knowing the "facts", I have no problem with what some government agencies are doing to stop another 911 or worse. I have NOTHING to hide so they have no interest in me. If we have another 911 you will be the first one screaming the government didn't do its job. What are you really scared of, you are definitely scared, or crazy or both.
billy bob

Carnesville, GA

#38854 Mar 7, 2014
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Fox, any clue why carbs bloat me so much? I just shot a fart so hot outta my duke chute that I thought somebody light a gas fire in my hole!!!!
My dad was born in Indian Trail North Carolina, but lived in Belmont. I always thought Indian Trail was not a real "place". Where is it.
same

Dahlonega, GA

#38855 Mar 7, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Well, heck, let's just get the most shocking Obama quotes out in the open. This is YOUR man. Bush AIN'T president.
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-obama-quo...

thanks for the link..........libroids can say obama is NOT a muslim all they want..........obamas words and actions speak for themself.........with a littel help from that pipsqueak George Stephanopoulos..........

same

Dahlonega, GA

#38856 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
WASHINGTON -- The economy added 175,000 net new jobs last month, a surprisingly robust figure given the bad winter weather, the Labor Department said Friday."

And this is the headline I see..........

"U.S. Economy Adds 175,000 Jobs, and Unemployment Rate Rises to 6.7%"

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38857 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
lol 145,000 jobs when there are MILLIONS unemployed?????? Ooooh, brother. You are desperate.

Left Wing GMA wasn't NEARLY so impressed.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38858 Mar 7, 2014
both wrote:
<quoted text>
So a person filling his briefcase with top secret documents and taking them first to China and then to Russia is a good thing in your mind. Most people would have taken this information to a well know reliable conservative group, or a large newspaper, not China. Nobody knows exactly what he left in China, except the Chinese. Your answer is ridiculous as is everything else you imagine. Everyone is being tracked, that is either a real misunderstanding of what's going on or just another attempt to scare the masses, or a pure lie. I have no problem facing the "facts" and knowing the "facts", I have no problem with what some government agencies are doing to stop another 911 or worse. I have NOTHING to hide so they have no interest in me. If we have another 911 you will be the first one screaming the government didn't do its job. What are you really scared of, you are definitely scared, or crazy or both.
Did you REALLY miss the whole point or are you just being intentionally obtuse?
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#38859 Mar 7, 2014
both wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't aware that everytime you get on the phone or the internet, you're being watched and recorded...
Then you are really clueless or in denial...
But, it is something we with a brain has know for quite some-time now...
And I think Snowden is a wormy-ass snitch...
Because, his fragile uneducated mind couldn't handle reality, so...
He became a traitor and fled to our enemies...
And is now a Russian... It is unbelieveable, to me, that we haven't made more of an effort to retrieve him...
He is probably our biggest threat to our national security...(IMO)
Obama is underestimating our enemies, because he is failing to see the how powerful technology can be, in the wrong hands(Snowden)...
If the Russians figure it out...
Then Mr. Snowden is going to be forced to unleash that power against us...
Putin isn't stupid... He knows what he has...
Why do you think he has become so bold?
"Data Mining" and technology can prevent and START wars...
With Snowden in Russia, well...
Just look at what's happening over there, now...
Ya Know?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38860 Mar 7, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the headline I see..........
"U.S. Economy Adds 175,000 Jobs, and Unemployment Rate Rises to 6.7%"
Wait ans see how the LWLD's spin the numbers when they get finished gutting the military.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#38861 Mar 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you REALLY miss the whole point or are you just being intentionally obtuse?
I think this question is to complicated, for the poster in question?
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38862 Mar 7, 2014
2016 Republican platform: Blast Hilliary, pray.

"Mike Huckabee blasts Hillary Clinton, mulls 2016"
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/mike-hu...

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

sametimeRebel is a rabid idiot.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38863 Mar 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think this question is to complicated, for the poster in question?
Did you mean:
"I think this question is TOO complicated, for the poster in question?"

sametimeRebel is a rabid idiot.
former resident

Decatur, GA

#38864 Mar 7, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait ans see how the LWLD's spin the numbers when they get finished gutting the military.
We are the strongest country in the world. The problem is our politicians are led by corporations whose primary value is making a buck, and money has no conscience, people do.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38865 Mar 7, 2014
"“With all due respect to Hillary Clinton, it does make a difference why they died,” he said to cheers and applause from the audience."

Translation:
"“With all DISRESPECT to Hillary Clinton, it does make a difference why they died. BESIDES, BLASTING HILLIARY IS THE BEST WE HAVE GOT” he said to cheers and applause from the audience."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/mike-hu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) 12 hr Farrell 6
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Mon Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance