Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

soros wrote:
I thought our Queen was elegant as usual last night. I'm shocked she didn't win an Oscar.
the imposter who loves to use my name....you are one sicko, schizo, whacko. Poor you.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
I thought our Queen was elegant as usual last night. I'm shocked she didn't win an Oscar.
Well, maybe her husband will win an Oscar for playing the part of President.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Fact is you aristocrats lost the election and will lose the future elections, because them days are over.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
OMTE ` <<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>
Pasadena, CA
Lithonia, GA
Mableton, Ga
Fitzgerald, GA
Brunswick, GA
Norman Park, GA
<<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>, GA, CA,
Mableton, Ga
Fitzgerald, GA
Brunswick, GA
Norman Park, GA
<<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>, GA, CA,
Ya'll talking about the first lady with a total lack of respect are really letting your true colors...
_________
'Some' may wonder why a white man[?] would feel the need to defend the first lady, Abraham Lincoln, and remind all of us, 150 years, later that slavery was ~ wrong*, and then in addition to that spew racial slurs in abundance. I take it you're fond of the local mexican workers in your area and support amnesty
proposals for all of them?
~ True colors >>> ??? It seems very odd for you to suggest anything of it?
ROFLMAO!!!
Maybe, it's because I want to and need no other reason than that. Now who's assuming? You really think I'm a black man; don't you? I would think by now you would know I don't support any type of mexicans or anything to do with them. I got your smarta$$ undertone though.
soros

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Have fun... with he imposter Soros who is continuing is schizophrenzy charade from last night. It was the reason I tuned ito Oscars. I have little patience for those so stupid and dumb.
soros

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

with the imposter.^ continuing his.^ into the oscars ^
So many errors, so very sorry.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

soros wrote:
Have fun... with he imposter Soros who is continuing is schizophrenzy charade from last night. It was the reason I tuned ito Oscars. I have little patience for those so stupid and dumb.
Damn dude, someone just acted like they were me and said I married my bruther. Don't be so sensitive. People know which one is you. I'm sure I could come on as "BoZo" and people would know it's me.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is your an ugly 50ish year old white woman,piece of trash. That has been given everything by your fat ugly rich daddy and you wish everything would just stay the same as it has been for the last 50 years. To bad.
You just keep proving the vile person that you are. I rest my case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
<quoted text> Not shocked, not laughing. You just arent that funny. This was discussed way back sometime in early 2011.(On this forum) Hollywood supporting the Obamas and any other democrat m is in fact, very old news.
I think her posts are very funny and spot on. Why do you care if she stated her opinion? Perhaps she wasn't posting on Topix in early 2011. If you have a problem with repetition, partner, you are at the wrong place.*smiling* That is basically what Topix consists of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Oooooh, so THAT'S why you are annoyed with Julie. It ALL makes sense now. Give her time. She'll GET, not WIN, an Oscar. After all, Obama was given the Nobel Prize for Peace when he had been in office for about 15 minutes. Yeah....I can see an Oscar in Michelle's future.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, so THAT'S why you are annoyed with Julie. It ALL makes sense now. Give her time. She'll GET, not WIN, an Oscar. After all, Obama was given the Nobel Prize for Peace when he had been in office for about 15 minutes. Yeah....I can see an Oscar in Michelle's future.
You might be right. Let's not forget Al Gore won or was given an Oscar for his.....film that had to do with Global Warming or something like that. Sort of diluted the meaning of an Oscar win. But, old chubby Al made a lot of money from it and that's the important thing.
Maybe Michelle will be given one for "Best Supporting Actess With The Best Bangs" catagory.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe her husband will win an Oscar for playing the part of President.
This would be hilarious (points for you), if it wasn't so sadly accurate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wish knew you. I bet my life you wouldn't say anything of this to my face.
LMBO. another tuff guy, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
It says in the TOS of Topix. "If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix". There you damn buzzard. They said if you don't like what I got to say stay off topix. So shutup about getting me banned. You can't.
"heated and offensive" are one thing, profanity laden and stupid are another. Synergy probably described you best as "vile.". But since you are incapable of putting together a cogent argument, you default to the middle school level mentality and hurl juvenile insults and, like a middle schooler , try and "shock" with your "potty language". Now be a good boy and go to your room until you can behave like a mature adult.
Georgia cracker

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Isakkson is a joke. He sold Georgia down the river and is sucking on the teat of the rich. When the sequester hits you can thank him for everything going in the crapper. He's a worthless POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

@OMTE
Thank you for affirming both my post and the general consensus of opinion about you.
GettoBoy

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stand to see a black woman be on top of the world. While you're stuck in GA.
wat's yu smacking bouts? dum black boyz
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
@OMTE
Thank you for affirming both my post and the general consensus of opinion about you.
You like that? don't give a sh*t what you think about me. You can't stop me.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
Confederates
Columbus, GA
In the civil war Confederates with no weapons just gathered up wood and then built fires on train rails. Then grabbed a cool end of a rail and bent it all around like spaghetti.
If they take all the guns people shall start making homemade guns.
> Ahh yes... the 'Sherman Necktie', but I remembered it as the 'Civil War Rail Pretzel'of course there's much more to it than that. In any case, hell no we won't forget[?] Even in this time there is some discussion that some of the red states might do
better to go their own way, and let other states like California and Illinois deal with their own problems[debts]. New York is so left that it could easily be identified as another country, so there is is[?] Not saying that I agree with any of this one way
or the other. But one nation, indivisible..., with liberty and justice for all ...??? One nation? Not so much... Indivisible? Perhaps that's soon to be tested... Liberty? What a crock that is. Justice? Who could be so foolish to think so? The man that has the $$$ buys his ~justice every day.
http://www.hackman-adams.com/guns/Technology....
http://www.nps.gov/seac/benning-book/ch17.htm
> Well, yes perhaps, but then I might suggest that fashioning your own ammunition could prove to be much more difficult. I leave should it at that, but I might suggest that such things can be stored and ~preserved in places that you might not ever think about.
______
OMTE
I wish knew you. I bet my life you wouldn't say anything of this to my face.
______
Yes, what you think to wager. That, in fact, would be what you would be betting. Taking what you think to bet would be my pleasure.
I can assure you that you would have little or no chance to retain your wager.
To have you finally have to put what you have where your mouth is would be a wonderful thing.
But you're not alone by any means. Many out there now ~wish they knew me.
Be careful what you ~wish for.
I could find you if I wanted to. You ever heard of pinging? You better hope we don't have an economic collapse.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish you knew me and would come shut my mouth for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Tue Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Mon faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••