Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38498 Mar 3, 2014
Notification ...... My user name has changed........

Perverts, dummies, and Libroids don't have the gonads to do the same ....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38499 Mar 3, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans cant tell the truth little lone add.
But I bet most Republicans can doo simple math. You can't.

Bet they can spell, too.

Jus' Sayin'

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38500 Mar 3, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in agreement with you that our current standards on math and other subjects, as well, are mediocre at best...
But most of the kids now days are mediocre, because people don't spank their children...
So I am not quick to critique a Teacher...
But going on the info I received from you...
I FIRMLY OPPOSE BILL, SB 167...
These agencies NEED to share this info with each-other...
To better KNOW the child...
So maybe they can PREVENT schools shootings and stuff like that...
That's my opinion, anyway...
Thank for the info, Aggie, really.:)
I really wish you would rethink your position on this. The information that some wish to see the schools gather is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS and is just more evidence of schools not focusing on what their primary function is supposed to be - teach our children.(and in that same vein, TEACH do not INDOCTRINATE). Please take a look at the following article and see if it changes your mind.

Data Mining Students Through Common Core
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/educati...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38501 Mar 3, 2014
Rebel wrote:
Notification ...... My user name has changed........
Perverts, dummies, and Libroids don't have the gonads to do the same ....
Rolling on the floor laughing(aka ROFL). We noticed that you had slipped up and started posting under one of your other names before you did. Gee, now what gave you away?
You call others dumb?
There you go, stumbling all over yourself.
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38502 Mar 3, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish you would rethink your position on this. The information that some wish to see the schools gather is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS and is just more evidence of schools not focusing on what their primary function is supposed to be - teach our children.(and in that same vein, TEACH do not INDOCTRINATE). Please take a look at the following article and see if it changes your mind.
Data Mining Students Through Common Core
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/educati...

and there is this..........

"Dr. James Milgram (Stanford University emeritus professor who served on the official Common Core validation committee) reported:

“I can tell you that my main objection to Core Standards, and the reason I didn’t sign off on them was that they did not match up to international expectations. They were at least 2 years behind the practices in the high achieving countries by 7th grade, and, as a number of people have observed, only require partial understanding of what would be the content of a normal, solid, course in Algebra I or Geometry. Moreover, they cover very little of the content of Algebra II, and none of any higher level course… They will not help our children match up to the students in the top foreign countries when it comes to being hired to top level jobs.“"

and this..........

""Dr. Sandra Stotsky (University of Arkansas emeritus professor who served on official Common Core validation committee and also refused to sign off on the academic legitimacy of the Common Core) said:

“As empty skill sets, Common Core’s ELA standards do not strengthen the high school curriculum. Nor can they reduce post-secondary remedial coursework in a legitimate way. As empty skill sets, Common Core’s ELA “college readiness” standards weaken the base of literary and cultural knowledge needed for authentic college coursework, decrease the capacity for analytical thinking… and completely muddle the development of writing skills.”"

and the dumbing down of school children, as shown below..........in order to raise up the dummy level to so-so..........as many can see here on topix, there are many dummies on topix..........only train them to "minimal workforce" abilities..........and allow them to apply for gubmint assistance..........

"WHY DON’T COMMON CORE PROPONENTS WANT STUDENTS TO LEARN MUCH MATH?

"It costs money to educate beyond minimal workforce training. In this 2013 document put out by the NCEE (National Center on Education and the Economy) we learn that it’s not important under Common Core to have high educational standards in high school; it’s seen as a waste of time to educate the high school graduates past Algebra II. They’re pushing for an emphasis on the lowest common denominator, while deceptively marketing Common Core as a push for “rigorous” academics."

document can be found at this link..........

http://www.ncee.org/college-and-work-ready/

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38503 Mar 3, 2014

this is your kid that gets caught up in common core..........

stamped, classified, and categorized..........your now a part of the dumbing down of America (bringing the bright ones down to the level of the dummies).........courtesy of obama destroying america........

but hey!!........we need more low paying jobs to send our money to china and mexico..........

http://whatiscommoncore.files.wordpress.com/2...

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38504 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling on the floor laughing(aka ROFL). We noticed that you had slipped up and started posting under one of your other names before you did. Gee, now what gave you away?
You call others dumb?
There you go, stumbling all over yourself.

And be sure and use your other names dummy..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38505 Mar 3, 2014
Is it time to just cut Israel off? I mean what do they have other than being perpetual (as in forever) trouble makers? Really now ain't it all about just them just cashing in on the sympathy that folks have for the history of their people?
They have a population of less than 8 million and you would think that they are the number one country. Israel has two major gas fields which is major natural gas controlled by Greece. Oh they brag of "potentially 600 million barrels of oil" but that's just to string the likes of the United States on with the possibility of getting it. BUT, the key word is "potential" as in they cannot say for sure that it is there AND it is so deep that it don't matter any way. When all is said and done it will be found that the oil is actually under the rights of another country and Israel is just trying to steal it.
If they ain't fighting about one thing then it's three. Muslims ran that territory for 1300 years straight.

"At White House, Israel's Netanyahu pushes back against Obama diplomacy"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/03/us-...
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38506 Mar 3, 2014

Jeffrey Goldberg has shown that President Obama has learned next to nothing about the world in his five years in office.

"On the eve of the Netanyahu visit to Washington, President Obama gave a lengthy interview to Jeffrey Goldberg that shows a chief executive who has learned next to nothing about the world in his five years in office.

First, kudos to Goldberg: he pressed Obama repeatedly, challenging vague formulations and seeking clarity. Goldberg pushed Obama hard, especially on Iran and Syria.

Obama isn’t good off the cuff, especially when challenged; he is far better with a prepared speech. And what emerged is an awful portrait of the president and his conception of the world.

Take Syria. Here’s what Obama said:

“I think those who believe that two years ago, or three years ago, there was some swift resolution to this thing had we acted more forcefully, fundamentally misunderstand the nature of the conflict in Syria and the conditions on the ground there.… Over the last two years I have pushed our teams to find out what are the best options in a bad situation.… But I’ve looked at a whole lot of game plans, a whole lot of war plans, a whole bunch of scenarios, and nobody has been able to persuade me that us taking large-scale military action even absent boots on the ground, would actually solve the problem. And those who make that claim do so without a lot of very specific information.”

Who are these people who have inadequate information, misunderstand the conflict in Syria, and think there is much more the United States could have done? They include both of Obama’s secretaries of state, Clinton and Kerry, his former defense secretary Leon Panetta, and his former CIA director David Petraeus—all of whom wanted much more U.S. support for the Syrian rebels. And perhaps more to the point, take the case of Fred Hof."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/if-he-bel...

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38507 Mar 3, 2014

The Obama con..........ran the same con with obamacare..........

Will Netanyahu fall it??????????

"When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visits the White House tomorrow, President Barack Obama will tell him that his country could face a bleak future -- one of international isolation and demographic disaster -- if he refuses to endorse a U.S.-drafted framework agreement for peace with the Palestinians. Obama will warn Netanyahu that time is running out for Israel as a Jewish-majority democracy. And the president will make the case that Netanyahu, alone among Israelis, has the strength and political credibility to lead his people away from the precipice."

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-03...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38508 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents as good as President Clinton and PRESIDENT Obama don't need our support. Both could have been elected without a few more votes. They did not need to get a Republican SCOTUS to declare them the winners.
So just crawl on over to your corners, stick your thumbs in your mouths, whine and suck it up until you can find another "Bush" to fool Americans, again. Oh and it best be next time or you won't be able to sit from that butt whooping, again.
Clinton needed your support, but Obama didn't. He is a social experiment, so he would have won regardless.
Your comment about BUSH fooling Americans is one of the funniest and most ironic statements I have read on Topix. If Obama didn't pull the wool over you gullible, clueless wonders, I don't know who has. You fell for his load lock, stock and barrel. Come on. You were just kidding, right? Surely, you didn't type THAT with a straight face.
As far as the next presidential election, whomever runs against the "democrat liar" had better get ready for the liberal, character assassinating, deep running HATE machine. That's what Democrats specialize in. Nowadays, without the left wing media, the left couldn't win a sack race much less a presidency.
Talk about a butt whooping....gotta love Obamacare. Obama has gotten his butt "whooped" over THAT debacle too many times to count and that "gift" just keeps on giving. lolololol
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38509 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Is it time to just cut Israel off? I mean what do they have other than being perpetual (as in forever) trouble makers? Really now ain't it all about just them just cashing in on the sympathy that folks have for the history of their people?
They have a population of less than 8 million and you would think that they are the number one country. Israel has two major gas fields which is major natural gas controlled by Greece. Oh they brag of "potentially 600 million barrels of oil" but that's just to string the likes of the United States on with the possibility of getting it. BUT, the key word is "potential" as in they cannot say for sure that it is there AND it is so deep that it don't matter any way. When all is said and done it will be found that the oil is actually under the rights of another country and Israel is just trying to steal it.
If they ain't fighting about one thing then it's three. Muslims ran that territory for 1300 years straight.
"At White House, Israel's Netanyahu pushes back against Obama diplomacy"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/03/us-...

thanks for the link, you big dummy..........
your link answers my question in my above post..........

Netanyahu did NOT fall for Obamas con job..........shows he knows a con-man when he deals with one..........

or maybe he just talked to Putin and China..........

Location hidden

#38510 Mar 3, 2014
DuffyDipChit wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling anyone other than "time" a troll is just plain BatChitCrazy.
"Time" hands you your tail. THAT is why you don't like him.(BTW, I'm connecting the dots "United States".) If you are such a paragon of virtue, why do YOU keep changing Id's to make us think you actually have ANY support? Hmmmmm? This particular post of yours surely does sound like someone who recently reached out to me. Disappointing.
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38511 Mar 3, 2014

Apple CEO this past friday..........

"Dear climate-change deniers, please don’t buy shares in APPLE'..."

Today the market DOW dropped 154 points..........worst day in a month..........

Location hidden

#38512 Mar 3, 2014
BabsLovesBill wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, Babs Bush didn't even vote for her own idiot son the second time around. I'm also betting that Jeb is reluctant to even be seen out fishing with his idiot brother.
You are a typical libroid. You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you upside your empty head.

Location hidden

#38513 Mar 3, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>It's time to seek professional help.
" The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others)."
Good grief! That description sounds JUST LIKE Obama. Yikes!
silver foxx

Buena Vista, GA

#38514 Mar 3, 2014
Rebel wrote:
The Obama con..........ran the same con with obamacare..........
Will Netanyahu fall it??????????
"When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visits the White House tomorrow, President Barack Obama will tell him that his country could face a bleak future -- one of international isolation and demographic disaster -- if he refuses to endorse a U.S.-drafted framework agreement for peace with the Palestinians. Obama will warn Netanyahu that time is running out for Israel as a Jewish-majority democracy. And the president will make the case that Netanyahu, alone among Israelis, has the strength and political credibility to lead his people away from the precipice."
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-03...
This link was posted hours ago.
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38515 Mar 3, 2014

Obamas slow moving economy..........

http://i.imgur.com/bSBfAPd.jpg

Location hidden

#38516 Mar 3, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really not fond of conspiracy theories, but there do seem to be many legitimate questions that need to be answered regarding the deaths of so many SEAL Team 6 members.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
I'm not a conspiracy theorist either, however, THIS particular incident DOES seem very suspicious. Such betrayal is unforgivable.
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38517 Mar 3, 2014

The right to bear arms..........

http://i.imgur.com/j6iBwdo.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance