Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38438 Mar 2, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
"but skirted questions about whether the United States might use force"
Translation; "Looking at our options".
Bush would be announcing "Mission accomplished" and we know how many got killed AFTER that announcement.
How many have been killed since Obama PROMISED to pull all troops out of the middle east? You can start counting with the first six months he was in office. Don't forget to include Afghanistan.

You libs never ceast to entertain.

Location hidden

#38439 Mar 2, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct and as you said it was President Obama who closed the deal on OBL ,many years AFTER Bush announced "Mission accomplished".
OBL must have been rolling in laughter when Bush announced "Mission accomplished". Unless, of course, Bush called OBL to get his orders on "Mission accomplished" as a diversion.
"Mission accomplished" and WMD were just diversions from the real issue which was getting the WTC mastermind.
If as they say, "stupid is as stupid does" then George W Arbusto is El Stupido (5 Star).
Stupid is as stupid does??? YOU voted for Obama TWICE. ROTFL He had a failing record after his first term and YOU voted for him AGAIN!!!!! You libs are hysterical.

Location hidden

#38440 Mar 2, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Yep, Poor George, it must hurt to have a mom who likes President Clinton better than she does her own idjut son.
You probably know about that sort of thing.

Location hidden

#38441 Mar 2, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
You'll like the next post better than this, trust me.
http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
This is hilarious. Spot on.

Wait until Hitlery runs and the conservatives critize her. Splashed across the front of all the libroid news outlets: "Republicans HATE Women!" Can't wait. Democrats....The Drama Party.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38442 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
Now that most of the whacko Libroids seem to be gone.....
Anyone have a favorite for U S Senator in Ga this year????
Anybody but Deal.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38443 Mar 3, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I like David Perdue...
He's a job creator and can balance a checkbook...
And seems to have alot more common sense, than all the other candidates combined...
(IMO)
All the rest are carreer politicians, and if elected...
It will business as usual...Which means we'll be screwed...
Ga. needs jobs, period...
Perdue is the man that can make that happen...
The rest are worthless...(IMO)
https://perduesenate.com/meet-david.html
*just sayin*

Perdue is an interesting candidate..........I'm not gonna put him down..........but you and I both know a candidate's website will be all about how good and fine the candidate is.......

I do like his video about the crying babies........at this link
&fe ature=player_embedded

If I was Perdue, I would leave off using his Cousin, the former Governor, as a reference for support..........Ole Sonny meshed up the GDOT so bad, it has taken nearly 8 years to straighten it out.....and it's still not straightened out..........
There was also a little family cronyism when Sonny put David on the Ports Authority.........

His business experience sounds a lot like a former candidate for President...Romney....

Nothing wrong with his business experience as far as I can see..........but again, if I was perdue, I wouldn't be hailing jobs at Dollar General as quality jobs..........they are jobs that provide a family extra income, but no way do they provide a family a source of income to get ahead eeconomically..........

As for his lack of political experience..........that is a plus in my book..........

I think Perdue may be the one to beat in the primary..........because of his name, his lack of political experience, and the big money behind him..........

I'm looking at him, as well as the others..........I will probably wait till election day to make up my mind..........

Thanks for the feedback..........this being an election year, maybe its time for topix to talk about candidates and their positions..........

The baby video is a good starting point for Perdue..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38444 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody but Deal.

you got your threads mixed up dummy..........

This is the Senate thread..........the Governors thread is on the other side of the outhouse..........

silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38445 Mar 3, 2014
Obama tends to forget...
Netanyahu= Respected world leader
Obama= wussy amateur

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-03...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38446 Mar 3, 2014
Hypocrisy pushes on in Red States. These states cannot deny blacks service and civil rights laws have curbed that Brand Specific Discrimination(BSD) of race. So the Republican now look for a back way into restoring discrimination to their hypocritical voting base. So they look at sexual persuasion and religion as easy targets. Hey, it's a foot in the door to Republican's Right to Hate(RRH) and Republican's Right to Discriminate(RRD).

"Then there’s a “religious freedom” measure in Georgia that would give students more leeway to lead prayers and religious discussions in class and at public events. Gee, what could go wrong there?"
http://www.vnews.com/home/10921815-95/column-...

"The pharmacist takes a look at you and at your prescription, and refuses to fill it.
Why?
Is it expired, or maybe you're out of refills?
No, the prescription is valid and current. But the pharmacist has decided that your Type II diabetes is something you brought on yourself, and because of his deeply held moral and religious objection to the sin of gluttony, he doesn't have to serve you.
(At this point, the HIV-positive guy in line behind you is getting nervous.)"
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/20140303...

“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room [inner room, closet, center chamber], and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.” Matthew 6:5-7 (New King James Version)
time

Carnesville, GA

#38447 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Perdue is an interesting candidate..........I'm not gonna put him down..........but you and I both know a candidate's website will be all about how good and fine the candidate is.......
I do like his video about the crying babies........at this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v7s7_W7Sli4XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
If I was Perdue, I would leave off using his Cousin, the former Governor, as a reference for support..........Ole Sonny meshed up the GDOT so bad, it has taken nearly 8 years to straighten it out.....and it's still not straightened out..........
There was also a little family cronyism when Sonny put David on the Ports Authority.........
His business experience sounds a lot like a former candidate for President...Romney....
Nothing wrong with his business experience as far as I can see..........but again, if I was perdue, I wouldn't be hailing jobs at Dollar General as quality jobs..........they are jobs that provide a family extra income, but no way do they provide a family a source of income to get ahead eeconomically..........
As for his lack of political experience..........that is a plus in my book..........
I think Perdue may be the one to beat in the primary..........because of his name, his lack of political experience, and the big money behind him..........
I'm looking at him, as well as the others..........I will probably wait till election day to make up my mind..........
Thanks for the feedback..........this being an election year, maybe its time for topix to talk about candidates and their positions..........
The baby video is a good starting point for Perdue..........

This has nothing to do with candidates for Senator..........but I do find it interesting also..........

It is that in 2012 the middle swarth of Georgia from Columbus all the way to Savannah voted for the 1% sales transportation tax known as the Tsplost tax..........That whole area is made up of mostly of some of the poorest counties in Georgia......and yet those poor folks supposedly voted for that tax upon themselves..........

In actuality the larger population counties carried the vote..........so the three major population centers..Columbus...Macon...an d Savannah metro area counties voted themselves a tax..........while about 40 other poor counties who will get very liitle from that tax will have to share in the cost with an extra %1 on every dollar they spend.........

This is what happens when gubmint decides to divide and conquer on a regional level and poor counties get the shaft..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38448 Mar 3, 2014
Hypocrisy pushes forward in the Republican Partly (FKA formerly known as Republican Party).

Mr Bachmann: "Good morning, I'll have a cup of tea and a danish."

Waitress: "Sorry but the owner, that's him over there with the meat cleaver, says that you look a little bit gay."

Mr Bachmann: "But I'm married to Michelle, everybody knows Michele."

This HUFFINGTON POST bit says it best:
'I'm With Stupid: Refusing the Religious Right's Right to Refuse'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/todd-hartley/ri...
time

Carnesville, GA

#38449 Mar 3, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Obama tends to forget...
Netanyahu= Respected world leader
Obama= wussy amateur
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-03...

Obama has shown himself as a supporter of the Arabs in the middle east in regards to Israel..........in regards to Arabs versus other Arabs, Obama has shown himself a supporter of the muslim brotherhood..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38450 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Hypocrisy pushes on in Red States. These states cannot deny blacks service and civil rights laws have curbed that Brand Specific Discrimination(BSD) of race. So the Republican now look for a back way into restoring discrimination to their hypocritical voting base. So they look at sexual persuasion and religion as easy targets. Hey, it's a foot in the door to Republican's Right to Hate(RRH) and Republican's Right to Discriminate(RRD).
"Then there’s a “religious freedom” measure in Georgia that would give students more leeway to lead prayers and religious discussions in class and at public events. Gee, what could go wrong there?"
http://www.vnews.com/home/10921815-95/column-...
"The pharmacist takes a look at you and at your prescription, and refuses to fill it.
Why?
Is it expired, or maybe you're out of refills?
No, the prescription is valid and current. But the pharmacist has decided that your Type II diabetes is something you brought on yourself, and because of his deeply held moral and religious objection to the sin of gluttony, he doesn't have to serve you.
(At this point, the HIV-positive guy in line behind you is getting nervous.)"
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/20140303...
“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room [inner room, closet, center chamber], and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.” Matthew 6:5-7 (New King James Version)

funny..........a self avowed atheist trying to quote Bible verse..........

what a big dummy you are..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38451 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
you got your threads mixed up dummy..........
This is the Senate thread..........the Governors thread is on the other side of the outhouse..........
No, you need to take a look at Zell Miller. I'm confident that when Deal is done screwing over us in OUR state government that he will move to another venue to further screw us. It's our job as fact seekers to expose hypocrisy AND HEAD IT OFF where ever we see it. We see it running rampant in the Republican Partly.

"Miller served as Lieutenant Governor from 1975 to 1991, 79th Governor of Georgia from 1991 to 1999, and as United States Senator from 2000 to 2005."
time

Carnesville, GA

#38452 Mar 3, 2014

I hate to say I told you dummy libroids so.......but here it is..........

"Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine"

Ganging up on Obama is just the beginning..........

This same dam area was the cause of WW I,,,,,,,,,,America needs to bug out of this one..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38453 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
funny..........a self avowed atheist trying to quote Bible verse..........
what a big dummy you are..........
I find that statement just as repulsive as I do find you repulsive as claiming to be a human.
Point to where I have EVER claimed to be Atheist.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38454 Mar 3, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to take a look at Zell Miller. I'm confident that when Deal is done screwing over us in OUR state government that he will move to another venue to further screw us. It's our job as fact seekers to expose hypocrisy AND HEAD IT OFF where ever we see it. We see it running rampant in the Republican Partly.
"Miller served as Lieutenant Governor from 1975 to 1991, 79th Governor of Georgia from 1991 to 1999, and as United States Senator from 2000 to 2005."

your still a dummy in the wrong thread for the Guv thread..........

go get your azz kicked over there..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38455 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has shown himself as a supporter of the Arabs in the middle east in regards to Israel..........in regards to Arabs versus other Arabs, Obama has shown himself a supporter of the muslim brotherhood..........
Diplomacy on the national level sometimes requires treatment of others in a somewhat neutral position. PRESIDENT Obama can do that if necessary. Where as some politicians might call Israel for directions of what to do and what to say.
Now me, I find both the Arabs and the Israelis pretty much equally despicable. Just as I find your Brand of Ilk despicable.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38456 Mar 3, 2014

well heck..........when a bad penny turns up.....it's hard to get rid of..........

"CNN’s Piers Morgan, who is ending his nightly show on the network, isn’t going anywhere. He told me last night that he’s staying at the network.“I’ll make a deal to do 20 ro 25 shows a year, all interviews with big names. That’s what I wanted to do in the first place, not reports on snow storms and that kind of thing.”"

another way for CNN to remain in the low ratings..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38457 Mar 3, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
your still a dummy in the wrong thread for the Guv thread..........
go get your azz kicked over there..........
Well there you go. You will continue to be a despicable person where ever you place your feet, where ever you sit your tail and where ever you lay your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages