Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
time

Carnesville, GA

#38257 Feb 28, 2014

There is a correlation between StinkBugs and libroids..........when global cooling hits..........both are reduced in population numbers..........

sad fact, but true..........

"The invasive insect, commonly called the brown marmorated stinkbug, has been plaguing homes and devouring agricultural crops in 38 states for years."

The invasive parasite, commonly known as libroids, have been plaguing the american populace and devouring the public treasury for the last 49 years..........

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2014/...

Scott

Cleveland, GA

#38258 Feb 28, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest thing that I heard today (it was video), actually the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time, was Bachman saying that "The Tea Party, at it's core, is an intellectual movement."
When one compares the agenda of the Tea Party to that of the Liberals, Bachman was correct in her assertion. However, quite possibly, you and your Liberal friends believe that taking a dump is an intellectual movement.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38260 Feb 28, 2014
Morning news update on Global warming........

And the hits just keep on a-coming..........

""The IPCC, which is also “ignoring a whole suite of new scientific experiments on temperature and CO2, is in an absolute pickle,” Michaels told CNSNews.“It’s behaving like a treed cat, which is supposed to close its eyes and run down the tree. What they are doing is climbing even higher and yelling even more loudly.

“The IPCC has three choices,” Michaels continued.“It can round-file the entire 3,000-page report; publish the report as it stands, but put a gigantic black-label disclaimer on page one stating that a large amount of recent research suggests that the sensitivity of temperature to CO2 has been overestimated by around 40 percent; or simply act like nothing has happened and mislead global leaders.

“They can’t fix the report, so they will choose Door # 3,” Michaels predicted.“Then their credibility is gone. Even my green friends are predicting the end of the IPCC as we know it.”

Steve McIntyre, the Canadian mathematician who helped uncover the error in Michael Mann’s famous “hockey stick” graph that was published in the IPCC’s Third Assessment Report in 2001, agrees that the latest report is seriously flawed.""

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/scientist...

JRad

Exeter, RI

#38261 Feb 28, 2014
Your an idiot Time. Where's all your veterans that you claim are republican? They're reading the news on how a bill that's supposed to help us find work after serving can't make it through the senate right now because you right wing loonies won't let this administration pass anything. That's what us Veterans think. We are not republican because we believe in selfless service and helping the less fortunate, something the republicans forgot about. Republicans are not strong and American, they are selfish and easily persuaded by "good looking" old white men that can talk with some twang and swagger, and can subtly tickle your innermost feelings of fear and race. In a few years republicans will look back and realize how bad you screwed yourself with your fear filled temper tantrums. You've lost almost all the votes from minorities, now your losing Veterans and women, and the only young people you can reach are the ones that buy in to your fear mongering, race baiting media, not many.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38262 Feb 28, 2014
Time, I expect an educated response as to why your Republican Party would block this Bi-partisan bill to help returning war vets. It's in the senate right now, do a little googling. Your inability to sensibly explain why the republicans should keep blocking this bill will only confirm my above statements and will also confirm you really don't know what your talking about. You are just a mailable brained copy and paster.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38263 Feb 28, 2014
Just a bit more about the Republican Brand of Christianity and their setting the tone of morality but not going by the word.
If we are to believe the Republicans then we must surely see that their G-d, their Jeebus, would want us to put prayer in schools. But I ask. why would Jeebus want? Do we take the Republican Brand of Christianity word of what G-d wants us to do? Do we accept morality and "the word" as it is passed along to us?
Well let us first slip back to "the word" that the Christian Conservative Republicans are SUPPOSED to follow themselves.

Here it is:

“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room [inner room, closet, center chamber], and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.” Matthew 6:5-7 (New King James Version)

So if we are to believe their book then "the word" says that by their own actions, Republicans are hypocrites.

What else in "their book" are they misrepresenting?
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38264 Feb 28, 2014
Time, you have now lost a lot of credibility in this Forum. Oops.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38265 Feb 28, 2014
Oops, forgot the disclaimer, I'm not Christian. No way Hosea.
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#38266 Feb 28, 2014
Yep, you just cannot make this crazy stuff up.

"Yep there it is.. Good ole Carroll County and why I was surrounded by idiot legislators and voters and why I moved.
Here you go..I get more stuff from that local paper than people know. This is just so typical of some of the people who got me so active in fighting their hypocrisy and injustice. There are so many who get all starry eyed when these people speak because they are the same people who sit on church pews packing heat."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/27/1280... #
time

Carnesville, GA

#38267 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Your an idiot Time. Where's all your veterans that you claim are republican? They're reading the news on how a bill that's supposed to help us find work after serving can't make it through the senate right now because you right wing loonies won't let this administration pass anything. That's what us Veterans think. We are not republican because we believe in selfless service and helping the less fortunate, something the republicans forgot about. Republicans are not strong and American, they are selfish and easily persuaded by "good looking" old white men that can talk with some twang and swagger, and can subtly tickle your innermost feelings of fear and race. In a few years republicans will look back and realize how bad you screwed yourself with your fear filled temper tantrums. You've lost almost all the votes from minorities, now your losing Veterans and women, and the only young people you can reach are the ones that buy in to your fear mongering, race baiting media, not many.

well dummy..........the midterms will prove you wrong..........
most all veterans are pretty smart fellas....except for dummies like you who drink the libroid kool-aid..........

Veterans know that Obama and the libroids who want to gut the military budget, also includes gutting the veterans benefits in their proposal..........

So go back into your hole in RI and and turn up the heat........global cooling has frozen your brain..........

GuvNate

United States

#38268 Feb 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
However, quite possibly, you and your Liberal friends believe that taking a dump is an intellectual movement.
Well, compared to the crap that Republicans and BatChitCrazy Bachmann shovel out to voters then taking a dump is genius.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38269 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Time, you have now lost a lot of credibility in this Forum. Oops.

really??? you must be looking at icons dummy..........

The only credibility that concerns me is my own....with myself..........your opinions are your own..........
check out your mirror..........if you have a truth mirror, and if you pay attention to it, there may be hope for you yet..........

if you see obama and libroids in that mirror........you have no hope.........only more oppressive taxes from libroids..........

course if your on the gubmint dole..........I dont expect you to be honest about it..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38270 Feb 28, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Oops, forgot the disclaimer, I'm not Christian. No way Hosea.

as if we already didnt know that dummy..........no good news for you..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38271 Feb 28, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
Yep, you just cannot make this crazy stuff up.
"Yep there it is.. Good ole Carroll County and why I was surrounded by idiot legislators and voters and why I moved.
Here you go..I get more stuff from that local paper than people know. This is just so typical of some of the people who got me so active in fighting their hypocrisy and injustice. There are so many who get all starry eyed when these people speak because they are the same people who sit on church pews packing heat."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/27/1280... #

your just mad cause the bill is against you and your lover gay partners dummy........

come out of the closet dummy.....everyone else is loudly proclaiming it.........dont be ashamed........you have the backing of the entire libroid party..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38272 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Time, I expect an educated response as to why your Republican Party would block this Bi-partisan bill to help returning war vets. It's in the senate right now, do a little googling. Your inability to sensibly explain why the republicans should keep blocking this bill will only confirm my above statements and will also confirm you really don't know what your talking about. You are just a mailable brained copy and paster.

now why would I make an effort to respond to a brain frozen in libroid mania..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#38273 Feb 28, 2014

"Ukraine accuses Russia of 'armed invasion' after Crimea airports blockaded."

Obama is checking out his red line..........says Kerry has run off with it..........most likely using it to tie a red ribbon on his present to the arabs..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

JRad

Exeter, RI

#38274 Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Time. You just proved my point. You could not answer my question. Also, since you've never served, why don't you stop speaking for veterans that did. Looney tune.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38275 Feb 28, 2014
I'm just asking for some debate, you are hurling insults and talking about mirrors. Listen to yourself wacko. Why are the republicans holding this bill up in the senate?
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38276 Feb 28, 2014
Lol, you are delusional Time. You're a disappointment to your party. If your only worry is your own opinion then you wouldn't be here paying attention to icons. So sad, is that where you get your emotional support from. No wonder your filled with so much hate and anger and fear. You smell like a scared little weakling, I can smell you from here.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38277 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Your an idiot Time....
So says the poster that apparently doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"...or doesn't care enough about their post to proof read it...

LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feds everywhere (Oct '14) 1 hr Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance