Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
CButt

Norcross, GA

#38215 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You chicknbutt too???? ROTFLMAO
Nope, not me. Just somebody else who can clearly see what's going on in the country.
CButt

Norcross, GA

#38216 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
"I just assume everyone gets it." We get that you can hurl insults from ten directions because you are LIAR. Bill should be laughing loud about this. Butt FINALLY admits to being a LIAR with ZERO credibility. LMAO.
Now you're just looking like somebody who didn't get the joke. Try to keep up there, slowpoke.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38217 Feb 27, 2014
Democrats try to solve problems.
Republicans say no.
Democrats try help the poor and the struggling.
Republicans want cuts.
Democrats use common sense and science.
Republicans are told how to think by their pastor or lobbyist or koch bros.

Democrats = Freedom

Republicans = Shut up and do what your told

I feel bad for the brainwashed working class southerners that think the republicans care about them.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38218 Feb 27, 2014
He is slow isnt he.
CButt

Norcross, GA

#38219 Feb 27, 2014
OK, since this forum is filled with Republicans I'm going to have to explain this like I'm talking to 5-year-olds.

I always post under ChicknButt,(or Cbutt - I think it was Silver Fox that couldn't figure that one out..) always, always, always.

On rare occasions when the post calls for it, I might use a different name.

I posted under ForumAward a few times, in a post about giving a Forum Award to somebody for the most idiotic post.

I posted under PersonalOrganizer in a post where I said what Dull Billy's daily to-do list was.(Get it? You would make a To-Do list in your personal organizer? See the correlation? It's stupidly obvious! THINK!!! YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU TRY!!)

I posted under YouDecide when the post gave a choice if time was the stupidest person on the planet, or just pretending to be the stupidest person on the planet, and then made the statement "you decide".(Get it? YouDecide said -...."you decide".)

Also, There are always 2 words - no space- 1st letter of each word capitalized. YouDecide, ForumAwards, PersonalOrganizer, ChicknButt.. see? there's a pattern?

Also - the writing style clearly indicates it is me. The subject matter clearly indicates it is me. The fact that I'll say it is me indicates it's me (apparently that isn't obvious enough for some of you Brainics...)

I really think some of you -"ain't none too gud at that thar letters 'n readin' n' stuff".
time

Carnesville, GA

#38220 Feb 27, 2014
GuvNate wrote:
Republicans in congress are doing everything they can to avoid the Democratic bill expanding health, education and other benefits for veterans. Election year means that they are afraid to not go for it and if they try to chop it up then veterans will notice that also. Looks like they will be using every distraction in their Distract Playbook to avoid the bill or chop it up without media coverage. Right now they are just hiding under the bed. Pathetic.
Military veterans worst enemy: Republicans. Always have been, always will be.

A dummy libroid who don't keep up with current events ......

Obama gutting military budgets along with veteran benefits....

Veterans hate Obama and libroids......
time

Carnesville, GA

#38221 Feb 27, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You got caught. Clear and simple. THAT is why we don't take your so called "facts" seriously. You will NEVER admit when you are wrong or make mistakes. Sorry, CB, but it's the truth.

He claims he uses humor....
That particular chicken only cackles... Has no humor ......

Libroids have no humor, nor a funny.......they are sour pitiful folks......
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38222 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just looking like somebody who didn't get the joke. Try to keep up there, slowpoke.
The laugh is on you, joker. Just you, only you, & all 2 of your devoted fans.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38223 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>That was clearly me. On a rare occasion I'll use another name for a specific post, like when I used Forum Awards or PersonalOrganizer. It's always blindingly obvious it's me, and I don't try to hide it. I just assume everyone "gets it".

Of course, I'm learning that just because something is blindingly blatantly screaming obvious doesn't mean Right-Wing-Whacko's understand it. ;p

Wow !!! The dummy is obvious to himself....... Must have looked in a mirror and said "yep, that's me ....sourpuss and all...."

Rejuvenate dummy.....,
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38224 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
OK, since this forum is filled with Republicans I'm going to have to explain this like I'm talking to 5-year-olds.
I always post under ChicknButt,(or Cbutt - I think it was Silver Fox that couldn't figure that one out..) always, always, always.
I posted under ForumAward a few times, in a post about giving a Forum Award to somebody for the most idiotic post.
I posted under PersonalOrganizer in a post where I said what Dull Billy's daily to-do list was.(Get it? You would make a To-Do list in your personal organizer? See the correlation? It's stupidly obvious! THINK!!! YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU TRY!!)
I posted under YouDecide when the post gave a choice if time was the stupidest person on the planet, or just pretending to be the stupidest person on the planet, and then made the statement "you decide".(Get it? YouDecide said -...."you decide".)
Also, There are always 2 words - no space- 1st letter of each word capitalized. YouDecide, ForumAwards, PersonalOrganizer, ChicknButt.. see? there's a pattern?
Also - the writing style clearly indicates it is me. The subject matter clearly indicates it is me. The fact that I'll say it is me indicates it's me (apparently that isn't obvious enough for some of you Brainics...)
I really think some of you -"ain't none too gud at that thar letters 'n readin' n' stuff".
Liar liar, pants on fire. Rotfl
Why bother to explain? No one cares.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38225 Feb 27, 2014
CButt, you wrote too much. Republicans only understand quick catchy one liners using words like constitution, freedom, and ammendment. If you include those 3 words in your conversation with a republican they will think your a great person. Then you can get their vote so you can lower your own corporate taxes while making them think its helping them too. Then you can take away their unions and tell them its a good thing. Finally, when everything hits the dust, blame it on the black man in the white house.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38226 Feb 27, 2014
Im a veteran, I do NOT hate Obama, Time. I bet ur not a veteran though, so what do u really matter?
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38227 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
You sound really desperate to explain. Hush already. Stick to one or 7 names. It really doesn't matter. It's too late to offer some wordy stupid explanation.... You really overestimate how much we care...... but, you can never overestimate how much we laugh & laugh at you, fool.
CButt

Norcross, GA

#38228 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar liar, pants on fire. Rotfl
Why bother to explain? No one cares.
You must be related to "time". I'd hate to think there's more than 1 family out there with people that stupid in it. You're just dense.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#38229 Feb 27, 2014
Lol, they dont know whos not related in Adel GA
lie again

Carnesville, GA

#38230 Feb 27, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you support government control over the people?
You seem to think that government doesn't control the people now!?!?!? So the Federal, State and local governments elected by lawful citizens should not have control over the masses Not worth the effort to try and communicate with you.
sick

Carnesville, GA

#38231 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh is on you, joker. Just you, only you, & all 2 of your devoted fans.
You are in the majority on some for profit web site and allows people hiding behind a computer screen with little else to do spout off about anything they please, true or not. And for some reason you think that make you in"THE" majority. And that people with nothing better to do for most of the day but to hide here posting have FANS, you are one sick puppy.
time

Carnesville, GA

#38232 Feb 27, 2014
JRad wrote:
Im a veteran, I do NOT hate Obama, Time. I bet ur not a veteran though, so what do u really matter?

Then your probably the loneliest veteran in America...... Dummy....
time

Carnesville, GA

#38233 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>The laugh is on you, joker. Just you, only you, & all 2 of your devoted fans.

And one of those fans is the mirror.....

Never seen a chicken that didn't preen itself......

And the dummy is so " obvious " to self......
Lol.....
time

Carnesville, GA

#38234 Feb 27, 2014
lie again wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think that government doesn't control the people now!?!?!? So the Federal, State and local governments elected by lawful citizens should not have control over the masses Not worth the effort to try and communicate with you.

You must be referring to those dummies elected to office ..... Who refuse to enforce selected laws on the books......

Their own selected laws......

What a dummy......
You sound like that squirrelly girly from Harvard........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages