GuvNate

United States

#38198 Feb 27, 2014
Republicans in congress are doing everything they can to avoid the Democratic bill expanding health, education and other benefits for veterans. Election year means that they are afraid to not go for it and if they try to chop it up then veterans will notice that also. Looks like they will be using every distraction in their Distract Playbook to avoid the bill or chop it up without media coverage. Right now they are just hiding under the bed. Pathetic.
Military veterans worst enemy: Republicans. Always have been, always will be.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38199 Feb 27, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Great cop out. How's those make-believe college degrees working out for you on the street corner?
lol ALL you do is ride on the coattails of CB (as you have done since you've been posting). You simply parrot whatever he posts. You're too funny. Why would I want to read his posts and then read a repeat by reading yours? How is your make-believe BRAIN working out for you on Topix?

Location hidden

#38200 Feb 27, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You (who, what, when, where, time, etc.) calling someone out for changing names is pretty much the height of hypocrisy. But, then again, you are a Republican.
I guess you didn't read Aggie's post #38143. Seems YOU lunatic lefties have a problem with hypocrisy, but , then again, you are a Democrat and you DO love to live by a double standard. Silly boy.

Location hidden

#38201 Feb 27, 2014
YouDecide wrote:
Option 1: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to offer insightful and profound thoughts to the serious elements of debate being held in today's political landscape.
Option 2: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to make a few hit and run insults, without offering a DAMN thing of substance.
You decide.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now, CB, I am wondering HOW MANY other names you've been posting under. Interesting.

Location hidden

#38202 Feb 27, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
&&& << a bone for Skippy, for barking up a storm...
Wow, ANOTHER name change. I'm surprised Skippy can keep the names straight...
Perhaps poster could refer to posts 35828 and 35888.
Hopefully, someone else will be along shortly to provide more treats for Skippy...
Yep! ANOTHER name. I think he screwed up because he went on to answer some other posts without changing back to CB. I often wondered, but wasn't sure about him changing names. Well, NOW I know.

Location hidden

#38203 Feb 27, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
...which was true under any other presidential administration, whether Democrat or Repukelican.
Good grief. Okay. I'm going to type slowly so you'll understand. The POINT BEING that this administration is LYING(Wow! What a concept for THIS administration.) about the numbers. What you say may or may not be true,however, you MISSED the point.
That's a Dumocrap for ya.

Location hidden

#38204 Feb 27, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you think you're being clever, but you really can't pull "clever" off. You should give it up.
Let me just state this as a FACT, where it couldn't be any more plain, even though it's already blatantly obvious to the non-dullards out there. I do occasionally use a name change, in a blindingly obvious way, with no intent to conceal the fact, as another tool for humor or to make a point.
This is something I shouldn't even have to point out.
Here is an example. When I made a list of your "To-Doo List" I used the name "PersonalOrganizer" - it was a reference to the concept that you had a list of nasty little things to do to keep you happy.
Humor is no fun when you have to explain the obvious to the dull and overly-literal.
You got caught. Clear and simple. THAT is why we don't take your so called "facts" seriously. You will NEVER admit when you are wrong or make mistakes. Sorry, CB, but it's the truth.
CButt

Decatur, GA

#38205 Feb 27, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, CB, I am wondering HOW MANY other names you've been posting under. Interesting.
That was clearly me. On a rare occasion I'll use another name for a specific post, like when I used Forum Awards or PersonalOrganizer. It's always blindingly obvious it's me, and I don't try to hide it. I just assume everyone "gets it".

Of course, I'm learning that just because something is blindingly blatantly screaming obvious doesn't mean Right-Wing-Whacko's understand it. ;p

Location hidden

#38206 Feb 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really kept thinking her article HAD to be a joke intended to provoke response - surely no one could be that naive - then I read the article linked below. She is your stereotypic child of privilege who thinks she knows better than everyone else how everyone should live and wants to make sure they HAVE to - no room for difference of opinion, no room for the recognition that at 22? she has a LOT of learning to do about the real world.
Her parents actually ALLOWED her to major in the history of science (NOT science, the HISTORY of science) and women, gender and sexuality studies - WHAT is she going to do with those worthless pieces of paper but put them to use in case of a toilet paper shortage. My husband and I told our kids that we considered it our obligation to pay for their college educations UNLESS they chose some worthless course of study like women's studies, etc. in which case they were on their own. Great, she got a degree in anti-knowledge - her parents must be so proud.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/bruce-bawer/...
What an immature mind she has! You nailed it about the worthless major. SURELY her parents are in hiding after reading their daughter's ridiculous musings.
I admire you for having that talk with your children. Wish one of my brothers had done the same.
silver foxx

Hahira, GA

#38207 Feb 27, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gobs & gobs of them. He loves to toot his own horn, no one else will. When he's beaten to a pulp, supporters come out of the wood work....... He fooling very few, yet he thinks he sooooo smart. LMAO

And, it didnt just begin, he's a big ole LOSER.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#38208 Feb 27, 2014
The poorest, unhealthiest, and least intelligent states are all RED states. Those are facts based on real numbers, something most Republicans dont understand. Your party's ideals are not ideals, it is "lets just disagree with everything the black president says or does bc we are whining babies that cant win a national election anymore because only the dumb, poor, unhealthy people in your own states vote for us". Lol, yep, thats what normal people think of your republican party.
silver foxx

Hahira, GA

#38209 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That was clearly me. On a rare occasion I'll use another name for a specific post, like when I used Forum Awards or PersonalOrganizer. It's always blindingly obvious it's me, and I don't try to hide it. I just assume everyone "gets it".
Of course, I'm learning that just because something is blindingly blatantly screaming obvious doesn't mean Right-Wing-Whacko's understand it. ;p
"On a rare occassion" my azz. LMAO
I had him(s) figured out a loooong time ago.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38210 Feb 27, 2014
GuvNate wrote:
If the non union, low paid, Republican voting workers in the South ever figure out that the Republican platform goes against the worker's very interests then what would the GOP have in way of a voter base?
The 1% just cannot get anyone voted in by themselves. It's, GOP platform, is all about controlling a very limited voting base. The makeup of which is WASP. Controlled by....
It is ironic that your post appears right after "silver foxx" posting of an excellent article by Ann Coulter that explains how Democrat policies are holding down wages. Here's the link again, you might want to try reading it.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-02-26....
silver foxx

Hahira, GA

#38211 Feb 27, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
"I just assume everyone gets it." We get that you can hurl insults from ten directions because you are LIAR. Bill should be laughing loud about this. Butt FINALLY admits to being a LIAR with ZERO credibility. LMAO.
silver foxx

Hahira, GA

#38212 Feb 27, 2014
JRad wrote:
The poorest, unhealthiest, and least intelligent states are all RED states. Those are facts based on real numbers, something most Republicans dont understand. Your party's ideals are not ideals, it is "lets just disagree with everything the black president says or does bc we are whining babies that cant win a national election anymore because only the dumb, poor, unhealthy people in your own states vote for us". Lol, yep, thats what normal people think of your republican party.
You chicknbutt too???? ROTFLMAO
CButt

Decatur, GA

#38213 Feb 27, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got caught. Clear and simple. THAT is why we don't take your so called "facts" seriously. You will NEVER admit when you are wrong or make mistakes. Sorry, CB, but it's the truth.
I'll absolutely admit a mistake, if I ever actually make one. I might have to try it sometime to see what it's like.

If you actually read the thread you'd see that I already clearly explained that was me way before you *caught* me. Way to go there, Nancy Drew.:P
CButt

Decatur, GA

#38214 Feb 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
an excellent article by Ann Coulterl
Those words don't belong together. It's like dividing by zero. It just shouldn't be done.
CButt

Decatur, GA

#38215 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You chicknbutt too???? ROTFLMAO
Nope, not me. Just somebody else who can clearly see what's going on in the country.
CButt

Decatur, GA

#38216 Feb 27, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
"I just assume everyone gets it." We get that you can hurl insults from ten directions because you are LIAR. Bill should be laughing loud about this. Butt FINALLY admits to being a LIAR with ZERO credibility. LMAO.
Now you're just looking like somebody who didn't get the joke. Try to keep up there, slowpoke.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#38217 Feb 27, 2014
Democrats try to solve problems.
Republicans say no.
Democrats try help the poor and the struggling.
Republicans want cuts.
Democrats use common sense and science.
Republicans are told how to think by their pastor or lobbyist or koch bros.

Democrats = Freedom

Republicans = Shut up and do what your told

I feel bad for the brainwashed working class southerners that think the republicans care about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 16 hr I used to live there 6
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE