|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Be patient Julie wrote:
Be patient Julie. Things tend to take care of themself in hilarious ways. Save a few dollars. You might want to throw a nice party for a few friends to celebrate when TIME TAKES CARE OF ALL THINGS.
I am trying to be patient, I really am. Right now, four years seems like an eternity. Then, the Republicans will have to find someone who can beat Hillary ("what difference does it make") Clinton and possible First Husband, Bill. OMG!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Julie wrote:
Sure hope everyone was able to see Queen Michelle last night at the Oscars. Resplendent in her gown worth thousands and jewelry also worth thousands, she bestowed upon the winner of Best Picture, the golden statute. Her speech thanking Hollywood for, well, just being so darn wonderful in every respect, was her way of thanking them for their support of her goofy husband, King Barack. It all brought tears to my eyes as I fought back the nausea.
This is hilarious and I totally agree. The Obama's are so incredibly starstruck. Of course, those in Hollyweird know that and suck up to them, so they'll be allowed to hang out at WH parties. Cloony is the worst one. Hanks comes in second. The whole thing is quite amusing.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to be patient, I really am. Right now, four years seems like an eternity. Then, the Republicans will have to find someone who can beat Hillary ("what difference does it make") Clinton and possible First Husband, Bill. OMG!
The republicans/aristocrats will never regain control of the White House.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The republicans/aristocrats will never regain control of the White House.
You are very funny! You should be performing at comedy clubs instead of wasting all that humor on Topix.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

the real jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>was talking to aggie 23,about imposters using other peoples' usernames.if you can't see that,then maybe you are the one that needs to stop drinking.
I don't drink at all.
EggSucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The republicans/aristocrats will never regain control of the White House.
Yes, You are.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hilarious and I totally agree. The Obama's are so incredibly starstruck. Of course, those in Hollyweird know that and suck up to them, so they'll be allowed to hang out at WH parties. Cloony is the worst one. Hanks comes in second. The whole thing is quite amusing.
It is also amusing how the media fawns over Michelle. Every recent article makes some reference to her damn bangs. Ya just wamma say, please, for God's sake, give it a rest. Yes, she has bangs. I really think by now the entire world knows about her bangs. ARGHHHH!

If Barack Hussein had bangs, that might be a story of interest.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

It says in the TOS of Topix. "If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix". There you damn buzzard. They said if you don't like what I got to say stay off topix. So shutup about getting me banned. You can't.
soros

Alexander City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I'll refrain from commenting due to sounding racist. I must confess I do enjoy a well written movie. I do enjoy the Oscars for the most part and not ashamed to say so. It does get loong and boring, but much better when you watch most of the movies and have your favorites. So, I wasn't the least surprised when "Queen", as you have named her delivered the Best Picture category, shocked that you even mention it. We discussed this weeks and weeks ago. The Obamas and their Hollywood friends aren't new news. Bill loves Hollywood as much as Hollywood loves Bill. This ain't a first, people. Hollywood elitist will always lean L. Always. Not a shocker at all.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
I'll refrain from commenting due to sounding racist. I must confess I do enjoy a well written movie. I do enjoy the Oscars for the most part and not ashamed to say so. It does get loong and boring, but much better when you watch most of the movies and have your favorites. So, I wasn't the least surprised when "Queen", as you have named her delivered the Best Picture category, shocked that you even mention it. We discussed this weeks and weeks ago. The Obamas and their Hollywood friends aren't new news. Bill loves Hollywood as much as Hollywood loves Bill. This ain't a first, people. Hollywood elitist will always lean L. Always. Not a shocker at all.
I do apologize for shocking you. I must say, though, you are easily shocked. Call that Mr. Sparky guy.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The aristocratic republicans know they can't win. That's why they're trying to change the electoral vote college. You bunch of racist pigs. Ya'll talking about the first lady with a total lack of respect are really letting your true colors bleed through.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also amusing how the media fawns over Michelle. Every recent article makes some reference to her damn bangs. Ya just wamma say, please, for God's sake, give it a rest. Yes, she has bangs. I really think by now the entire world knows about her bangs. ARGHHHH!
If Barack Hussein had bangs, that might be a story of interest.
The EXTREME left wing media used to make me mad. Now, I just laugh. The libs just lap it up without a thought to or caring about how the deck is culled. It's beyond help.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The EXTREME left wing media used to make me mad. Now, I just laugh. The libs just lap it up without a thought to or caring about how the deck is culled. It's beyond help.
You just can't stand to see a black woman be on top of the world. While you're stuck in GA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
The aristocratic republicans know they can't win. That's why they're trying to change the electoral vote college. You bunch of racist pigs. Ya'll talking about the first lady with a total lack of respect are really letting your true colors bleed through.
Take it to the chaplain. Who CARES what you think? Do you think it's news that those who don't lock step behind your extreme left ideology get called names? Yeah, you libs are so eloquent. Seriously, you are so predictable. You THINK you get a leg up by name calling. In actuality, you just aren't capable of expressing yourself very well, thus you depend on name calling. As I've stated several times, your double standard is blatant. If a conservative were pulling this crap, you libs would have to change your pants every three seconds.
soros

Alexander City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do apologize for shocking you. I must say, though, you are easily shocked. Call that Mr. Sparky guy.
Not shocked, not laughing. You just arent that funny. This was discussed way back sometime in early 2011.(On this forum) Hollywood supporting the Obamas and any other democrat m is in fact, very old news.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stand to see a black woman be on top of the world. While you're stuck in GA.
Your reply was NO SHOCKER. You have the race card stamped on your head so that it's readily available. All you have to do is bend over BACKWARDS and pull it out. Again, predictable.
soros

Alexander City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You're late to the party, Julie. Only by a year or so, or you'd understand. Dont label me as a democrat, I am not. I refuse to attack the first lady for showing up amongst her "swarm". Nothing new, and absolutley nothing shocking about it. Only that you should mention it. Shouldve gotten use to that during the Clinton White House years.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply was NO SHOCKER. You have the race card stamped on your head so that it's readily available. All you have to do is bend over BACKWARDS and pull it out. Again, predictable.
My guess is your an ugly 50ish year old white woman,piece of trash. That has been given everything by your fat ugly rich daddy and you wish everything would just stay the same as it has been for the last 50 years. To bad.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Confederates wrote:
In the civil war Confederates with no weapons just gathered up wood and then built fires on train rails. Then grabbed a cool end of a rail and bent it all around like spaghetti. If they take all the guns people shall start making homemade guns. Or they'll just creep in the dark with compound bows and get em' a weapon off a government official. In France in WWII planes dropped a single shot gun like a STAPLER with visual instructions. It was called A GUN USED TO GET A BETTER GUN. The French underground would creep up dressed like a regular person and put the thing to the hat of a German and then take his better gun. When Stalin type regiemes rule the people resist no matter how small. Its action reaction.
I think you're mistaken. That's what Sherman did to the train rails in the south. Thats why they lost. They were unable to resupply themselves. You big dummy.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
You're late to the party, Julie. Only by a year or so, or you'd understand. Dont label me as a democrat, I am not. I refuse to attack the first lady for showing up amongst her "swarm". Nothing new, and absolutley nothing shocking about it. Only that you should mention it. Shouldve gotten use to that during the Clinton White House years.
Ok Ok! Geez! I promise, before I post another opinion on this forum, I will first go back though thousands of pages in order to make sure that it has not been discussed before. Now, you can breath easy and get back to watching "Leave It To Beaver" reruns. Are you all better now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Thu Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul '14 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••