time

Blairsville, GA

#38134 Feb 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
There appear to be only two explanations for Power's tweet: she is either an idiot or she is exceedingly careless with her words - either one should disqualify her from the position as UN Ambassador.
And in a lovely case of irony, she also tweeted: "We must be vigilant in protecting the rights of the press. 2013 = 2nd highest # of journalist deaths and arrests all-time.@DanielPearlFNDN "
She may want to discuss that part with her boss. his Justice Dept's seizing thousands of phone records belonging to the Associated Press, targeting James Rosen's and his PARENTS' emails, and the FCC's initial plan to put "monitors" in newsrooms hardly fits the image of an administration that is interested in "protecting the rights of the press."

I think she is an idiot..........obamas admin are full of them..........known as the Administration of Idiocracy..........

GuvNate

United States

#38135 Feb 26, 2014
Rush Limbaugh would love to be a libertarian but on his own terms. That would be that he would love to be accepted by libertarians into their fold. However, he would get his draft-dodging butt in the libertarian door before he started a rant on one libertarian thing or another. Or maybe he would come in that door claiming that libertarians have no moral code.
Rush Limbaugh attacking anyone on moral code would be hypocritical on his part. But then that's what he does best, hypocrisy.
That's what being a Republican, a Pharisee and a hypocrite is about. First they lay out their moral code that everyone else should follow and then secretly break that code themselves while maintaining publicly that they are chaste.

Back to Rush. If he had any moral fiber what so ever then he would have committed suicide long ago as restitution. Bottom lines is that Rush believes in neither heaven nor hell but in what is good today. He's in it for the money. He needs that money. He's a ho.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38136 Feb 26, 2014
So Obama claims 4 million have signed up for Obamacare. As of 1 Feb the numbers were just 3.3 million. So I guess there's been another flurry of sign-ups - color me skeptical.

Doesn't change the fact that the Obama administration is "moving the goal post" of what "success" looks like. And we have Sebelius on record contradicting herself:

The first video in the link is a Huff-Puff interview from 25 Feb 2014, the relevant statement starts about :50. The second video is from Sep 2013, the relevant statements starts about 2:20.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...
time

Blairsville, GA

#38137 Feb 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Obama is getting hammered in regard to whom he is choosing as ambassadors to various countries. I was watching them being vetted and none of them had even visited the countries they had been appointed to. Also, one is a soap opera producer(not surprised by that. We all know how Obama loves his celebrities.) and she couldn't answer even the simplist questions. When asked what our strategic interests in Hungary are, she had NO idea. She paused and then started stuttering: "We have a strategic interest in regard to our key priorities." lololol
Most presidents reserve 1/3 of their ambassadors for poltical supporters. Obama has appointed 1/2 of his ambassadors for those who raised big bucks.

Obama has no qualified supporters for any gubmint position..........period...... ....
One can look at his appointments to any gubmint position..........and one can see the vast majority are out of their league..........

Holder as AG.........
Hagel as Sec Defense..........
Duncan as Sec Ed..........
Kerry as Sec State..........
Lew as Sec Treasury.........
Jewell as Sec Interior..........
Sebelius as Sec HHS..........

etc......etc..........etc..... .....

a bunch of dummies running our gubmint..........

GuvNate

United States

#38138 Feb 26, 2014
Hypocrisy defined by a Libertarian. Rush Limbaugh, Hypocrisy in action.

"This problem possibly stems from the same reason why I dislike Rush Limbaugh and many other Republican media outlets so much. The Republicans continuously complain about the liberal bias in the mainstream media. Well, I certainly agree, but that is only part of the problem. What exactly do I get from the conservative media that I'm not getting from the liberal media? A different side of the same scandal? Concentration on Democrat scandals rather than apologies for them? Apologies for Republican scandals rather than concentration on them?" - Jeff Williams, Libertarian

"And couldn't you say the same thing about Rush Limbaugh, or many other Republican media outlets? When Rush spends 3/4 of his show blasting Clinton, it gets pretty boring. Yet the other 1/4 of the time he spends explaining his political views are wonderful.(So what exactly IS Rush Limbaugh? 3/4 entertainer, 1/4 politician?) Obviously the libertarians, by not being a political force, can focus the majority of their time on spreading their messsage and philosophy rather than focusing on political attacks. And the Republicans are locked in fierce battle with the Democrats and often have to use every political weapon available to pass their platform. But it seems to me that the Republicans spend too much time fighting political wars and not enough time fighting philosophical wars. You can try to blame the focus on the mainstream press, by saying that they only focus on the political battles being fought, and not enough on the issues. But what is the excuse of the mainstream conservative media? The other advantage that many libertarian media outlets hold is that they defend no particular party, but simply a libertarian philosophy. Too often, many conservative media outlets spend much more time being an outlet for the Republican Party than they do being at outlet for the underlying philosophy behind that party." - Jeff Williams, Libertarian
time

Blairsville, GA

#38139 Feb 26, 2014
GuvNate wrote:
Rush Limbaugh would love to be a libertarian but on his own terms. That would be that he would love to be accepted by libertarians into their fold. However, he would get his draft-dodging butt in the libertarian door before he started a rant on one libertarian thing or another. Or maybe he would come in that door claiming that libertarians have no moral code.
Rush Limbaugh attacking anyone on moral code would be hypocritical on his part. But then that's what he does best, hypocrisy.
That's what being a Republican, a Pharisee and a hypocrite is about. First they lay out their moral code that everyone else should follow and then secretly break that code themselves while maintaining publicly that they are chaste.
Back to Rush. If he had any moral fiber what so ever then he would have committed suicide long ago as restitution. Bottom lines is that Rush believes in neither heaven nor hell but in what is good today. He's in it for the money. He needs that money. He's a ho.

Another name changer with every post......but the same ole dummy.........easily recognized by his complete stupidity..........

But.........

That's what being a Dummy, a Libroid, an Idiot, a Pharisee and a hypocrite is about..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38140 Feb 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
So Obama claims 4 million have signed up for Obamacare. As of 1 Feb the numbers were just 3.3 million. So I guess there's been another flurry of sign-ups - color me skeptical.
Doesn't change the fact that the Obama administration is "moving the goal post" of what "success" looks like. And we have Sebelius on record contradicting herself:
The first video in the link is a Huff-Puff interview from 25 Feb 2014, the relevant statement starts about :50. The second video is from Sep 2013, the relevant statements starts about 2:20.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...

And the libroids survive on their koolaid..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38141 Feb 26, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was President February26, 1993?

I hope you know that is above their history grade level..........

They're still struggling with "who am I"..........

Location hidden

#38142 Feb 26, 2014
lie again wrote:
<quoted text>
So now stating a fact related to where the money comes from is jealousy and money envy! Its like saying Coke is a public corporation, nothing else. The haters are getting real thin skins of late, what's your real problem?? The part about being just fine to lie all the time doesn't even bother you!!
I know this news story will make your day. Burkman, a paid lobbyist is trying to get a bill passed in Congress that bans gay players in the NFL. He says “If the NFL has no morals and no values, then Congress must find values for it.” Funny how the evil, bad government having any control over the people is a bad thing, unless its what it takes to get the results certain groups want. Hate shows no sign of giving up at the tea party, now that's really sad.
Now post another stupid comment, that's what you do when your positions are indefensible, you lie. Its "time" for you to wake up.
What a shock, someone fortunate enough to have enough money to support causes they believe in donates to like-minded groups - you have heard of George Soros haven't you?

And ANOTHER shocker, a lobbyist tries to get legislation passed - let me let you in on a little secret - that is what lobbyists DO. I haven't heard of any congressmen jumping up to sponsor his bill - have you?

Location hidden

#38143 Feb 26, 2014
GuvNate wrote:
Okay, let's talk hypocrisy:
Clinton, Gore, Biden were/are so quick to talk about wanting to raise taxes to "help the needy", but when it comes to opening up their own wallets (instead of someone else's)- not so much. Clinton who took tax deductions for OLD UNDERWEAR, Gore and Biden who each gave a whopping $250 to charity on their tax returns - shall I AGAIN cite the studies that show conservatives donate more to charity than liberals.

While Nancy Pelosi loves to talk about her support of unions, the vineyard she and her husband own as well as hotels and restaurants they are invested in are non-union.

And back in 2012 when Harry Reid, Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz were clamoring for Romney to release his tax returns, they all REFUSED to do the same.

Want more?
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#38144 Feb 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Rush called himself a libertarian, he always refers to himself as a conservative - first, last and foremost.
And couldn't you come up with something better than a platform from 34 years ago. And you really do like letting the Koch Bros live rent free in your brain, don't you.
Maybe it was Boortz, I always get those 2 confused. They're both equally obnoxious, so it's easy to do.

The platform hasn't changed in 34 years. That was just the last time they were stupid enough to print it. They're now approaching things from a different angle. Same goals though.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#38145 Feb 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just sad. If I thought you were even slightly informed, I would volley with you, but it would be like pouring water through a sieve. I TRULY hope you have osmeone taking care of you.
Great cop out. How's those make-believe college degrees working out for you on the street corner?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#38146 Feb 26, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Another name changer with every post......but the same ole dummy.........easily recognized by his complete stupidity..........
But.........
That's what being a Dummy, a Libroid, an Idiot, a Pharisee and a hypocrite is about..........
You (who, what, when, where, time, etc.) calling someone out for changing names is pretty much the height of hypocrisy. But, then again, you are a Republican.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38147 Feb 26, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofball, do you think anyone is going to take suggestions from you?
+1

I'm certainly not taking suggestions from one so clueless and uneducated.

BTW, I'm sure if anyone is responding to that poster, he/she was pretty much ignored under a previous name before registering as Trolly. Typical "gimmecrat" libroid.

Location hidden

#38148 Feb 26, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was Boortz, I always get those 2 confused. They're both equally obnoxious, so it's easy to do.
Nah, this poster couldn't have been wrong. Never happens, what he/she says is accurate, even when it's not true...

Typical gimmecrat libroid rationalization...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#38149 Feb 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's talk hypocrisy:
Let's talk deflection and spin.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton, Gore, Biden were/are so quick to talk about wanting to raise taxes to "help the needy", but when it comes to opening up their own wallets (instead of someone else's)- not so much. Clinton who took tax deductions for OLD UNDERWEAR, Gore and Biden who each gave a whopping $250 to charity on their tax returns - shall I AGAIN cite the studies that show conservatives donate more to charity than liberals.
There are a lot more places to make a charitable donation than on your tax return.

Conservatives give more to charity, or do they CLAIM to give more to charity? Republicans are notorious for cheating on their tax returns.

http://www.adaction.org/pages/posts/republica...
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
While Nancy Pelosi loves to talk about her support of unions, the vineyard she and her husband own as well as hotels and restaurants they are invested in are non-union.
That fact, if true, doesn't mean much IF unionizing wasn't an option for those employees. You never said it was - so I'm assuming spin is involved.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And back in 2012 when Harry Reid, Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz were clamoring for Romney to release his tax returns, they all REFUSED to do the same.
Want more?
Were they running for president, where it's customary and expected? No.

They are members of Congress where that's not typically done.
You can probably come up with a lot more, both Republican and Democrats. Just 17 out of the 535 members of Congress released their most recent tax forms or provided some similar documentation of their tax liabilities.

The above shows just how pernicious and pestiferous your brand of spin is. It sounds so damning and incriminating the way you say it, when in reality there's no backbone to the comments at all. Anyone that takes 10 seconds to examine those types of comments that you make can see right through them. You know the truth before you make those kind of comments.

The only point to making claims like that in the first place is to deceive the easily deceivable. Unless you're just repeating what you heard some RWW mouthpiece saying - which would mean that you've been a gullible pawn to someone else's propaganda.
YouDecide

Decatur, GA

#38150 Feb 26, 2014
Option 1: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to offer insightful and profound thoughts to the serious elements of debate being held in today's political landscape.

Option 2: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to make a few hit and run insults, without offering a DAMN thing of substance.

You decide.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
I'm certainly not taking suggestions from one so clueless and uneducated.
Typical "gimmecrat" libroid.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, this poster couldn't have been wrong. Never happens, what he/she says is accurate, even when it's not true...
Typical gimmecrat libroid rationalization...
YouDecide

Decatur, GA

#38152 Feb 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS are FACTS, where ever they come from.
Yes and No.

Let's say that one quotes a consensus of published climatologists from every nation in the world and they all agree that anthropomorphic climate change is a real event.

The statement "anthropomorphic climate change is real and valid" would be a legitimate fact.

Let's say one quotes a report released by a bogus agency with shadowy funding sources, headed by Oil Scientists, who work out of their garage, who released a report so deceiving that the National Academy of Science issued a warning about it, and 99.5 percent of the scientists ratifiying it have no claims to specialty in field of climate studies, says "anthropomorphic climate change is not real".

Only 1 of the 2 statements can be a fact. The can't both be.

Anthropomorphic Climate Change is real.
OR
Anthropomorphic Climate Change is not real.

The FACT is from the authoritative and respected scientific community. To say quote the conclusions of he second second one is NOT stating a fact. It's just spreading lies, spin, and propaganda funded by Big Pollution.
YouDecide

Decatur, GA

#38153 Feb 26, 2014
Here's more on facts.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics - the ultimate authority on the matter, publishes unemployment numbers.

Unemployment for Bush's last day of office was 7.8% and the chart line had been rising dramatically.

Bush's unemployment trend peaked in October of 2009 at 10.0%, just a few months after Obama took office.

The unemployment number for January of 2014 was 6.6%.

Those unemployment numbers are FACTS. They come from the source. That's what the unemployment numbers are PERIOD.

Here's the data, right from the source: http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

When unemployment figures are talked about those are the ones that matter.

Suddenly, when nothing else suits their propaganda needs, the Republicans decided to start quoting an obscure little number called the U6. Using this little gem they can claim that the REAL unemployment rate is 13%!!!

To say that unemployment is at 6.6 is a fact.
To say that the obscure "not the unemployment rate" U6 gives a rate of 13% is a fact.
To say that unemployment is at 13% is NOT a fact.

To say the REAL unemployment rate is 13 is a damnable lie. The REAL unemployment rate is 6.6. Period.

Location hidden

#38154 Feb 26, 2014
YouDecide wrote:
Option 1: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to offer insightful and profound thoughts to the serious elements of debate being held in today's political landscape.
Option 2: Dull Billy logged into the forum to today to make a few hit and run insults, without offering a DAMN thing of substance.
You decide.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
&&& << a bone for Skippy, for barking up a storm...

Wow, ANOTHER name change. I'm surprised Skippy can keep the names straight...

Perhaps poster could refer to posts 35828 and 35888.

Hopefully, someone else will be along shortly to provide more treats for Skippy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Sat me2youlol 7
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) Sat Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) Dec 26 dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web