Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37967 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
HYPERBOLE? Are you kidding?
My cousin was taking a tour of DC. While in the Capitol Building she went down a hallway and ran into a small huddle of Tea Partiers who were discussing if setting the ObamaCare documents on fire would make the whole thing go away. They couldn't decide of oil or coal was best for burning laws. My cousin chipped in and told them that it helped her keep her university-age son insured. They immediately went all viking-berserker on her and stabbed her with Obama's executive action pen they had just stolen. One of them shouted something about Aqua-Buddha and then a vein exploded in his neck.
It was tragic. Devastating. I'm still in mourning.
Republicans being a hate group is hyperbole? I think not.
(Please send donations to Greenpeace in lieu of flowers.)
I see you ESCAPED AGAIN!!!! The guys in the white coats are on their way.

Location hidden

#37968 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That so?
No further response is necessary to someone who truly believes that. Not worth the effort.
We only post back and forth with that clueless wonder for entertainment. No one takes him nor anything he posts seriously.

Location hidden

#37969 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
BAM, another libroid (about to be) down...
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117306-nine-o...
couldn't happen to a @#$%& guy...
What an idiot. He needs to go home. CNN has lost cred, but Piers Morgan is TOO low for CNN.

Location hidden

#37970 Feb 24, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
+10 I just laughed so much I think I might need to change my shorts!!!! You've hit the nail right on the head!!!
Here's the to DOO list for you and that other simpleton:
1. GET OVER YOUR JEALOUSY OF BILLIND'VILLE.

* This has been a public service announcement and I approve this message.
silver foxx

Elko, GA

#37971 Feb 24, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, know we just "celebrated" Presidents Day.
That's the day when Obama wakes up from his nap, goes outside and looks for his shadow.
Well, he saw his shadow, and that means two (2) more years of total bullshit.
LMAO!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#37972 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? BigDave1 has already changed into cammo. He's been looking forward to going all "Red Dawn". He can't wait. He knows the commies are coming.
Too late for that, as they are already here and holding public offices. Damn dumb voters.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#37973 Feb 24, 2014
My question to Cbutt, Doo, or whatever the name is at the time. Which I believe he uses several, is this what do you doo to make a living?? You post on here 3 times as much as anyone else and all times of the day and night. Could it be that you don't work and are one of Obammy's free living children?? You are the sickest person I know of, defending a president that has done/not done what this one has.

I give anyone the benefit of the doubt when they voted for the lying, hypocritical, gay, half breed the FIRST time. Anyone can be fooled by this smooth talking and teleprompter reading man that came out of nowhere to sweep the polls. On the other hand if you or anyone else voted for him the SECOND time, after a failed and miserable record on everything he attempted, then you are just stupid and ignorant to any politics whatsoever.

I read and heard that your Prez had a little sugar in his tank. Do you also, and as much as you defend him over the cliff's edge, would you maybe like to have a midnight romp in the back seat of his long black shiny car. HAR HAR there matey.
time

Blairsville, GA

#37974 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
3 huge posts loaded with verifiable, unable to be disproven facts discussing the reality of America as it is today.
You don't like it? Come back with 4 sentence-clauses of stupidity and poorly-crafted insults and tell yourself it's a "win".
That's why you're an idiot. That's why you're not worth talking to.

The little fart cant face the truth is why..........would rather live a lie..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#37975 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
How willfully and intentionally ignorant can you possibly be? I think your brain is as as vegetative as a head of broccoli, and you still manage to surprise me with how stupid you can be.
This was discussed TWICE using actual facts and data, and you still JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND. You're being willfully ignorant. You're choosing not to allow real-world facts enter your little head. I explained it TWICE to you.
http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/ima...
You're completely ignorant and uneducated. It's just that simple.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

And you dont get it because you are a high calibre IDIOT..........

The subject is and was federal deficit..........which includes federal account debt within the federal gross debt..........

Clinton left for Bush $5.6 trillion gross debt, which includes $2.2 federal account debt..........

Bush left for Obama an additional $5 trillion for a total gross debt of $10.6 trillion which includes a $4.3 federal account debt..........

Obama has added another $5.8 trillion for a gross debt of $16.4 trillion which includes a $4.9 trillion federal account debt..........in only 4 years..........

It took Bush 8 years to add $5 trillion in debt..........it took Obama 4 years to add $5.8 trillion..........

It took Bush 8 years to kick the gross debt up 20.5%.........it only took obama 4 years to kick the gross debt up 28%.........and rising more as the dummy has another 3 years to go..........

Here is a chart of percentage of debt to gross national product..........
Bush did the best.......courtesy of the repubs during the last of clinton years in office.......
Obama and libroids got control and the ratio sky rocketed..........

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

time

Blairsville, GA

#37976 Feb 24, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Putin is shaking in his boots, the world is sure of it.
https://www.worldmag.com/mobile/article.php...

ha-ha-ha.....now that is funny..........

the moving line man..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#37977 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The right-wing will lose their minds. I love this about the article:
"Hagel also wants to eliminate the fleet of A-10 "tank killer" aircraft, designed in the 1970s to go after targets on the ground. Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., whose husband was an A-10 pilot, has already vowed to fight plans to retire the plane."
A "cut-spending" Republican actually wants American Taxpayers to fund her husbands nostalgic love for a 40-year-old outdated plane, to the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars. Sounds about right for the hypocrites.
This chart says it all: http://harlotofthearts.org/blog/wp-content/up...
And this one really brings it all home:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
We spend 20% of our budget on defense contractors (arguably more), yet science, medical research and education COMBINED get about 4%.

just another little fart lie..........

"We spend 20% of our budget on defense contractors (arguably more),"

That's total defense spending..........but have no fear..........with a military cut in half....I'm sure China, North Korea, and Russia wont do anything drastic..........

After all Obama has a moving red line..........and he means it..........

rofl @ dummy libroids wiling to give up their freedom, liberty, and country to some future crazy like Hitler..........

Location hidden

#37978 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The right-wing will lose their minds. I love this about the article:
"Hagel also wants to eliminate the fleet of A-10 "tank killer" aircraft, designed in the 1970s to go after targets on the ground. Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., whose husband was an A-10 pilot, has already vowed to fight plans to retire the plane."
A "cut-spending" Republican actually wants American Taxpayers to fund her husbands nostalgic love for a 40-year-old outdated plane, to the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars. Sounds about right for the hypocrites.
This chart says it all: http://harlotofthearts.org/blog/wp-content/up...
And this one really brings it all home:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
We spend 20% of our budget on defense contractors (arguably more), yet science, medical research and education COMBINED get about 4%.
Seems that 53% of the leaders of other countries don't respect Obama. See him as weak. This will further make us sitting ducks if anyone feels the urge. I agree there is waste, however, cutting the number of troops only makes us MORE vulnerable. Why doesn't he implement checks and balances in regard to people gaming the system? That most ASSUREDLY would save money. How about cutting the PORK that is ALWAYS added to bills. THAT most ASSUREDLY would save money. No. He had rather we appear even weaker than he has already made us.
time

Blairsville, GA

#37979 Feb 24, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your make believe pretend fantasy land, NOT in the real world. Someone's been watching too much MSNBC & Piers what's his name...... Poor ole Piers is outta work, CNN dropped him due to LOW/NO ratings.

he really is stupid..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#37980 Feb 24, 2014
Doo wrote:
The moderator needs to take off these dang aggravating popups off this forum.

they are out to get you doo..........they have a new policy..........dummies can only post so many times before the pop-ups come into play..........

CButt

Douglasville, GA

#37981 Feb 24, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dont get it because you are a high calibre IDIOT..........
The subject is and was federal deficit..........which includes federal account debt within the federal gross debt..........
Clinton left for Bush $5.6 trillion gross debt, which includes $2.2 federal account debt..........
Bush left for Obama an additional $5 trillion for a total gross debt of $10.6 trillion which includes a $4.3 federal account debt..........
Obama has added another $5.8 trillion for a gross debt of $16.4 trillion which includes a $4.9 trillion federal account debt..........in only 4 years..........
It took Bush 8 years to add $5 trillion in debt..........it took Obama 4 years to add $5.8 trillion..........
It took Bush 8 years to kick the gross debt up 20.5%.........it only took obama 4 years to kick the gross debt up 28%.........and rising more as the dummy has another 3 years to go..........
Here is a chart of percentage of debt to gross national product..........
Bush did the best.......courtesy of the repubs during the last of clinton years in office.......
Obama and libroids got control and the ratio sky rocketed..........
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
And he triples-down on not understanding the point.

LOOK AT THE CHART THAT HAS BEEN P-U-T I-N F-R-O-N-T O-F Y-O-U. If you can't read the chart, please read the words that explained what it said. If you can't read the words or read the chart - Please, just go find something shiny to play with.
time

Blairsville, GA

#37982 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doo Doo: you figure out how that "math" stuff works yet?

I think he's still counting 2 plus 2..........

CButt

Douglasville, GA

#37983 Feb 24, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>

"We spend 20% of our budget on defense contractors (arguably more),"

That's total defense spending..........but have no fear..........with a military cut in half....I'm sure China, North Korea, and Russia wont do anything drastic..........
After all Obama has a moving red line..........and he means it..........
rofl @ dummy libroids wiling to give up their freedom, liberty, and country to some future crazy like Hitler..........
Here's a chart that will help you, and it's easy to read. There are only 2 lines on it.

One line is the US DEFENSE budget only.

The other line is EVERY SINGLE NICKEL North Korea gets into their entire country from every source in a year.

The chart tells you what you need to know.

http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/...

Now - did you have some more doom and gloom to tell me about North Korea if we cut a little fat off our defense budget?

Location hidden

#37984 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy, I like you too much to want to see you suffer (unlike "time"). Please try to get a small infusion of reality into your world. If you don't you're going to end up just like Karl Rove on election night. It's not pretty.
Oh, I dunno. I think this chart is rather interesting and the shock of it all is that the author is NOT a conservative.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
time

Blairsville, GA

#37985 Feb 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

HERE'S the FACT.....IF you voted for OBAMA and especially if you voted for OBAMA when he already had a failiing record, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT. Pure and simple.

heck..........everyone knows he is a dummy........

even if he didn't vote for obama..........hes still a dummy..........all his posts prove it..........

so which is worst off??????????

a dummy???????? a idiot??????? a moron????????

Ans--------a dummy..........he has to have all the qualities or inequalities of the other 2..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#37986 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And he triples-down on not understanding the point.
LOOK AT THE CHART THAT HAS BEEN P-U-T I-N F-R-O-N-T O-F Y-O-U. If you can't read the chart, please read the words that explained what it said. If you can't read the words or read the chart - Please, just go find something shiny to play with.

What??????? you cant read the numbers I posted.......you cant read and understand the charts I posted..........

Shesshhhhhhh..........your chart sucks as do all your posts..........your chart shows nothing..........NOTHING!!!!!! !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 15 hr JWB 3
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE