Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#37949 Feb 24, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And the HYPERBOLE award of the year goes to.......
HYPERBOLE? Are you kidding?

My cousin was taking a tour of DC. While in the Capitol Building she went down a hallway and ran into a small huddle of Tea Partiers who were discussing if setting the ObamaCare documents on fire would make the whole thing go away. They couldn't decide of oil or coal was best for burning laws. My cousin chipped in and told them that it helped her keep her university-age son insured. They immediately went all viking-berserker on her and stabbed her with Obama's executive action pen they had just stolen. One of them shouted something about Aqua-Buddha and then a vein exploded in his neck.

It was tragic. Devastating. I'm still in mourning.

Republicans being a hate group is hyperbole? I think not.

(Please send donations to Greenpeace in lieu of flowers.)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#37950 Feb 24, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
2013......another year the Doo Nothing Congress did "nothing" to help Obama at all. What Doo you want?.......a lollypop?
Hey Doo Doo: you figure out how that "math" stuff works yet?

Location hidden

#37951 Feb 24, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you wrote a post that didn't contain an insult?...
LMAO at this type of post, from this poster. It's past being ironic...

Location hidden

#37952 Feb 24, 2014
Doo wrote:
The moderator needs to take off these dang aggravating popups off this forum.
This poster needs to use a browser and an ad blocking add-on that will do the same. Try Mozilla Firefox.

It isn't math...

Jus'Sayin'
PersonalOrganize r

Douglasville, GA

#37953 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doo Doo: you figure out how that "math" stuff works yet?
Dull Bills To-Doo list today:

1. Kick some puppies.
2. Push an old lady into the street.
3. Yell at a minimum-wage store clerk.
4. Profit from some sick and dying people.
5. Take the food from some orphans mouths.
6. Post insults on Topix while never saying anything himself.
7. Walk the dog before his wife yells at him again.

He's almost finished with it.

Location hidden

#37954 Feb 24, 2014
WhoDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are the most hated group in any civilization in any history....
Really? That so?

No further response is necessary to someone who truly believes that. Not worth the effort.

Location hidden

#37956 Feb 24, 2014
Somebody toss Skippy a bone, he's barking up a storm AGAIN...

Location hidden

#37957 Feb 24, 2014
BAM, another libroid (about to be) down...

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117306-nine-o...

couldn't happen to a @#$%& guy...
JER

Fitzgerald, GA

#37958 Feb 24, 2014
dang

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#37959 Feb 24, 2014
PersonalOrganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dull Bills To-Doo list today:
1. Kick some puppies.
2. Push an old lady into the street.
3. Yell at a minimum-wage store clerk.
4. Profit from some sick and dying people.
5. Take the food from some orphans mouths.
6. Post insults on Topix while never saying anything himself.
7. Walk the dog before his wife yells at him again.
He's almost finished with it.
+10 I just laughed so much I think I might need to change my shorts!!!! You've hit the nail right on the head!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37960 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy, I like you too much to want to see you suffer (unlike "time"). Please try to get a small infusion of reality into your world. If you don't you're going to end up just like Karl Rove on election night. It's not pretty.
HaHa THAT remains to be seen. Looking good for the Republicans in the midterm elections.

Location hidden

#37961 Feb 24, 2014
WhoDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone shares a so-called "personal loss" here does not make it so. Next, if they have already exhibited a cold-blooded nature about them, a cold blooded Republican persona, a persona that uses derogatory words to describe non Republicans and I think you catch my drift. Then those get what they deserve.
As with MOST Republicans like that, if I came upon them bleeding out and all I had to do was place a finger on the spurt. Well guess what, except for the law saying that I must give aid, I could easily step over them and keep on going.
Republicans are the most hated group in any civilization in any history. Why? Because they, themselves are haters. They tried to break up this country when Clinton was in office and they have gone downhill since.
The Republican Party is more of a hate group than anything.
...says the CLASSLESS BOTTOMFEEDER from Taccoa who made fun of someone who shared a tradgic personal loss. This bottomfeeder doesn't agree with that person's politics, so he made fun of him losing his mother by asking if his mother would be proud of him. UGH.

Location hidden

#37962 Feb 24, 2014
WhoDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone shares a so-called "personal loss" here does not make it so. Next, if they have already exhibited a cold-blooded nature about them, a cold blooded Republican persona, a persona that uses derogatory words to describe non Republicans and I think you catch my drift. Then those get what they deserve.
As with MOST Republicans like that, if I came upon them bleeding out and all I had to do was place a finger on the spurt. Well guess what, except for the law saying that I must give aid, I could easily step over them and keep on going.
Republicans are the most hated group in any civilization in any history. Why? Because they, themselves are haters. They tried to break up this country when Clinton was in office and they have gone downhill since.
The Republican Party is more of a hate group than anything.
Crawl back under your rock where you belong.

Location hidden

#37963 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
DENIED! False! Provably wrong!
LOL! You're going to LOVE this. It's staggering...
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/finding-t...
And - it's from Psychology Today - scientific fact, not some made-up right-wing crappola!
Um.....Just because it's Psychology Today doesn't mean any more than a publication that showed otherwise except perhaps National Enquirer that you libroids are want to use. AND after reading the article, it didn't explain WHERE their facts came from and how they obtained them and how they were used. Actually, it all sounded rather perceived. Three LEFT wing sources were sited at the end.
HERE'S the FACT.....IF you voted for OBAMA and especially if you voted for OBAMA when he already had a failiing record, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT. Pure and simple.
Funny how you criticize what doesn't support YOUR agenda, but expect others not to do likewise. See that double standard I keep referring to? And NO. Your "facts" aren't any more "factual" than anyone elses.
You simply MUST try harder, CB.

Location hidden

#37964 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And - it's from Psychology Today - scientific fact, not some made-up right-wing crappola!
"I have no idea how to explain these findings."

Direct quote from the article. I can explain the findings. They aren't credible and are merely the results of a left wing research paper.

***BTW, do you KNOW any psychologists? If you can find anything but an extreme liberal in that whole bunch, I'll buy you lunch!*******

Location hidden

#37965 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
See how funny Psychology Today is? It shoots itself in the foot.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rabble-ro...
It's PSYCHOLOGY TODAY! Sputter, sputter! I am SO excited! Not some made-up left-wing crappola!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#37966 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal biasness of the social scientists just keeps on a rollin' along.....

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rabble-ro...

I'll stop here, but there is MUCH more if you'd like. NEXT!

Location hidden

#37967 Feb 24, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
HYPERBOLE? Are you kidding?
My cousin was taking a tour of DC. While in the Capitol Building she went down a hallway and ran into a small huddle of Tea Partiers who were discussing if setting the ObamaCare documents on fire would make the whole thing go away. They couldn't decide of oil or coal was best for burning laws. My cousin chipped in and told them that it helped her keep her university-age son insured. They immediately went all viking-berserker on her and stabbed her with Obama's executive action pen they had just stolen. One of them shouted something about Aqua-Buddha and then a vein exploded in his neck.
It was tragic. Devastating. I'm still in mourning.
Republicans being a hate group is hyperbole? I think not.
(Please send donations to Greenpeace in lieu of flowers.)
I see you ESCAPED AGAIN!!!! The guys in the white coats are on their way.

Location hidden

#37968 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That so?
No further response is necessary to someone who truly believes that. Not worth the effort.
We only post back and forth with that clueless wonder for entertainment. No one takes him nor anything he posts seriously.

Location hidden

#37969 Feb 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
BAM, another libroid (about to be) down...
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117306-nine-o...
couldn't happen to a @#$%& guy...
What an idiot. He needs to go home. CNN has lost cred, but Piers Morgan is TOO low for CNN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Sat me2youlol 7
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) Sat Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) Dec 26 dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web