Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37844 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just spouting words you heard off Fox.
There was no such thing as an "apology tour". Just Fox news words.
The Nobel Panel did not call the prize "undeserved" - hateful Republicans with no content did.
Motown White House Parties? The implication you're raising borders on racist and if you use Occams Razor, it just might go over the edge---... All presidents entertain at the white house, and it's not paid for from taxpayer money.
Obama Golfs - NOW you have an impeachable offense.. Idiot.
Notice please - we don't have young Americans dying in Syria right now.
Unqualified? Says who? The majority of American voters felt otherwise. What list of qualifications are you referring to? Which ones did he miss? Just more hate-speach.
Netanyahu? You think maybe he has his own agenda? Next time we elect a president do you think we ought to run it past Netanyahu to see if he approves before he's sworn in? Is that how you think we pick presidents in America? With foreign leader approval?
Nothing that you said justifies a valid criticism. Nothing.
Now - how about you using logic and facts and your own brain to put together a post that actually has some validity? Not words that you learned on Fox. Use your brain.
Hell, I could give you 10 valid reasons off the top of my head to criticize Obama - and you can't come up with a single valid one - just pure Fox News propaganda with negative connotations and no substance behind them. Just idiot hate-speach - and you can't even realize that.
As soon as you start using the "you just heard it on Fox" I'm tempted to ignore the rest. Regardless of the source, IF the information is true you have to deal with it.(and considering some of the sites YOU reference???????)

Apology tour:

When asked if he believed in American exceptionalism, Obama responded in the same way that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks in Greek exceptionalism.

- America “has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” toward Europe. he said

-America has “a moral responsibility to act” on arms control because only the U.S. had “used a nuclear weapon.”

Speaking to Mexican students in Mexico - 2013
".... Some Americans only see the Mexico that is depicted in sensational headlines of violence and border crossings. And let’s admit it, some Mexicans think that America disrespects Mexico, or thinks that America is trying to impose itself on Mexican sovereignty, or just wants to wall ourselves off. "....
And we also recognize that most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States."
(Shall we talk about FAST AND FURIOUS here?)

BOWING to Japanese emperor:

BOWING to Saudi king
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BOWING to Chinese president
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
========
And just for good measure:
May 21, 2009: National Archives in Washington D.C.

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions.… I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. "

Location hidden

#37845 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nobel Panel did not call the prize "undeserved" -....
"...the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons."

So just what is those first eight months as president warranted such a claim. He certainly hadn't done anything prior to those eights months - well he did vote "present" a lot..........

Location hidden

#37846 Feb 22, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you had a good, accurate, and truthful response before I wrote mine..........
The Butt is legless......... subverts truth with lies..........and is pretty close to being featherless..........
he keeps getting his craw stuck in his gizzards..........
Truth bears repeating. ;)

Location hidden

#37847 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The assertion that they "hung out together" was a lie started by Sarah Palin. The fact that you're wrong (AGAIN!) is because you get your facts from people like Sarah Palin.(Won't you ever learn?)
The Bill Ayers/Obama connection was mentioned in a Democratic primary debate by George Stephanopoulus, long before Palin was named the VP candidate.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37848 Feb 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bill Ayers/Obama connection was mentioned in a Democratic primary debate by George Stephanopoulus, long before Palin was named the VP candidate.
Well, Palin isn't smart enough to come up with her own lies, so I'd believe that. ;p
silver foxx

Fayetteville, GA

#37849 Feb 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anybody ever noticed how racist right-wing-whacko's keep saying words like "corrupt" "spawn of the devil" "Mind-controlled inner-city ghetto masses"
...yet...
They never ever substantiate their arguments and assertions? It's almost like they're just stupid and hateful.
You wrote the book on "stupid & hateful". Volumes 1 & 2.
You're the King of Insults, lead the pack by far.
Your smart mouth wont work in the real world, just on an anonymous forum. You insult EVERY poster (who begs to differ from the koolaid drinkers), belittle EVERY poster, call them names in attempt to feel better about yourself. That, loser, is known as little man syndrome. You're a sad little specimen. You can chop us to pieces, it's what you do best. We won't feel a thing. Trust me.:)
Have at it. See just how many insults & lies you can sling today. See if you can break your world record in ONE day.
The rest of us will discuss why Obama sucks. Okay?
time

Carnesville, GA

#37850 Feb 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Palin isn't smart enough to come up with her own lies, so I'd believe that. ;p

This chicken was flattened crossing the road named "dumb," by a tractor trailer rig named "Aggie."..........

now on life support..........continues to cackle..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37851 Feb 23, 2014

The chief prognosticator of world disasters..........

"“Think about that,” he said.“The Dust Bowl is coming back, quickly, unless we act.”"

translation..........buy my carbon credits..........I want yall to do something about it while I fly around the world on vacation spewing forth my prognostications..........I just love the suckers born every minute.....I know exactly what the climate will be tomorrow......next year....ten years from now..........and even when the end of time comes..........I'm better than the Mayans.........

And if you cant get converts........just throw God into the equation..........

"Among the countries or states turning to renewable energy strategies, Gore mentioned the Vatican’s increasing use of solar technology. Vatican City, Gore said, wants to be the first CO2-neutral sovereign city-state in the world.

“They have two advantages,” Gore said.“It is very small, and they have God on their side.”"

Gore-----the chief dummy..........with little dummies running amok on topix..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37852 Feb 23, 2014

And a smart conservative voice on global warming says..........against the backdrop of a dummy Kerry using "mass destruction" terms..........

"When pressed about the fact that the arctic is melting, and whether that helps prove climate change is real, Cruz dismissed it.

"Other parts are going up. It is not - you know, you always have to be worried about something that is considered a so-called scientific theory that fits every scenario. Climate change, as they have defined it, can never be disproved, because whether it gets hotter or whether it gets colder, whatever happens, they'll say, well, it's changing, so it proves our theory," argued Cruz.

"I am always troubled by a theory that fits every perfect situation. You know, back in the '70s - I remember the '70s, we were told there was global cooling. And everyone was told global cooling was a really big problem. And then that faded. And then we were told by Al Gore and others there was global warming and that was going to be a big problem. And then it morphed. It wasn't global warming anymore, it became climate change. And the problem with climate change is there's never been a day in the history of the world in which the climate is not changing," said Cruz.

Secretary of State John Kerry recently made waves by declaring climate change is "perhaps - perhaps the world's most fearsome weapon of mass destruction."""

Them dummy libroids hyper extend knowledge into the depths of stupid..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37853 Feb 23, 2014

And now for the Good Morning News on Global Warming with true facts and charts..........

"The physics of CO2 greenhouse gas warming are well known. Most warming will occur in the mid troposphere at about 8 to 14 kilometers, and in the tropical zone between about 30o north and 30o south of the equator. Another area of warming closer to the earth's surface would occur towards the two poles. All of the climate models have this built into their equations. That is what the left graph clearly shows. Reality, however, paints a completely different picture. Temperature data derived from radiosonde balloons since the 1950s show no warming where climate models and pure physics says it should warm. This is one of the greatest pieces of evidence that CO2 has not been the cause of the twentieth century warming. In spite of this, man-caused warming proponents insist that the modeled forecasts (left) and the radiosonde reality (right) do agree with each other. You can judge for yourself."

http://www.globalwarmingclassroom.info/images...

time

Carnesville, GA

#37854 Feb 23, 2014

"Storms and precipitation form when warmer, moist air collides with colder dry air. The colder air causes the warm, moist air to rise, causing the water vapor to condense into clouds and eventually water droplets which fall as rain or snow (if cold enough). The greater the difference in temperature between the two air masses, the more intense the storm. If the difference is very large, the storm will be violent as in the case of hurricanes and tornadoes. Since the physics of global warming demand that the mid-elevation and northern latitudes warm faster than low elevations and latitudes, the temperature differential will decline, and the number of violent storms should also decline. For instance, the Little Ice Age had many more violent storms than occurred in the past 100 years. As the earth cools, we can expect more hurricanes and tornadoes like occurred in the spring of 2008."

" Hurricanes are violent storms that began with the same principle as described above. Warm, moist ocean air encounters cooler air above and begins to rise through the cooler air because it is lighter. In this case, the temperature differential is great and the warm, moist air rises ever faster. As the water vapor condenses, it releases heat, which creates even a greater temperature differential. The coriolis effect of the earth's rotation causes the rising air mass to begin to rotate. When the internal winds become strong enough, air mass develops into a tropical storm and then a hurricane. It all depends on a strong temperature differential between the warm sea surface and a cold middle troposphere. While it is true the ocean surface warms with greenhouse warming, the mid-troposphere warms even faster, reducing the temperature gradient and the threat of a hurricane. While this is poorly understood, the number of hurricanes declined during the period when rapid warming was occurring during the last 30 years of the twentieth century. Research at NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) has shown that global warming increases wind shear, which also decreases the number and violence of Hurricanes."

time

Carnesville, GA

#37855 Feb 23, 2014

Soon to become a stampede..........a herd of cattle will go off the cliff into oblivion..........

"With voters still skeptical, dozens of Democrats inch away from Obamacare."

will dumb voters believe them??????????
yes..........dumb libroids will believe anything they are told..........

"In 2010, Democrats ignored the slew of attacks on the health care law only to lose more than 60 seats – and their majority – in the House and six seats in the Senate. Now they’re switching strategies, casting themselves as crusaders out to repair a broken law."

ZeeManObama

United States

#37856 Feb 23, 2014
PRESIDENT Obama, aka Zee Man Obama gets another one. First OBL and now drug baron Joaquin 'El Chapo'(Shorty) Guzman. PTESIDENT Obama had been talking with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and most likely closed the deal on his recent visit. Likely it went down like this:
President Obama: "My boys are coming for your POS drug-dealing Guzman. Continue to work with us on this or at least step aside and let my boys do what they got to do."
President Nieto: "Uh, he help he get elected and I just can't..."
President Obama: "Say what?"
President Nieto: "Uh, well okay but I want a clean take down."

World's most-wanted drug baron Joaquin 'El Chapo'(Shorty aka Short Smelly Terd) Guzman arrested in Mexico, to be tried in New York City

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/drug-lo...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/drug-lo...
time

Carnesville, GA

#37857 Feb 23, 2014
ZeeManObama wrote:
PRESIDENT Obama, aka Zee Man Obama gets another one. First OBL and now drug baron Joaquin 'El Chapo'(Shorty) Guzman. PTESIDENT Obama had been talking with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and most likely closed the deal on his recent visit. Likely it went down like this:
President Obama: "My boys are coming for your POS drug-dealing Guzman. Continue to work with us on this or at least step aside and let my boys do what they got to do."
President Nieto: "Uh, he help he get elected and I just can't..."
President Obama: "Say what?"
President Nieto: "Uh, well okay but I want a clean take down."
World's most-wanted drug baron Joaquin 'El Chapo'(Shorty aka Short Smelly Terd) Guzman arrested in Mexico, to be tried in New York City
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/drug-lo...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/drug-lo...

I'm still waiting on you to give us a report on that frozen woolly mammoth..........and that frozen caveman..........

Also it would help our understanding if you could report on the frozen libroid brain found in a chicken here in Georgia..........

ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37859 Feb 23, 2014
Another Republican exposed, again, but pleads for mercy, again. Walker says it's "old news", that people knew he was a crook when they elected him. You just can't make this stuff up.

Werd is that Walker has the same GOP DNA as the Bush family. Could it be that Walker is the illegitimate son of George Herbert Walker Bush?

----------
Posted Sunday, February 23, 2014 --- 6:35 a.m.

GOVERNORS-WALKER

Wis. governor: Released documents are `old news'

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is dismissing as "old news" the thousands of internal documents released this week that suggest former aides routinely mixed campaign and official Milwaukee County business.

Walker was county executive when he was running for governor. Six former aides and associates have been convicted, but Walker has not been charged with any wrongdoing.

Walker addressed the issue for the first time publicly during Saturday's meeting of the National Governors Association in Washington.

Walker says that while the investigation involving him is closed, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's problems are, in Walker's words, "just beginning." Both Republicans are considering presidential runs.

State and federal authorities are probing the Christie administration for days-long traffic gridlock at the George Washington Bridge and whether it was political payback against an adversary.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#37860 Feb 23, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
Another Republican exposed, again, but pleads for mercy, again. Walker says it's "old news", that people knew he was a crook when they elected him. You just can't make this stuff up.
Werd is that Walker has the same GOP DNA as the Bush family. Could it be that Walker is the illegitimate son of George Herbert Walker Bush?
----------
Posted Sunday, February 23, 2014 --- 6:35 a.m.
GOVERNORS-WALKER
Wis. governor: Released documents are `old news'
WASHINGTON (AP)-- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is dismissing as "old news" the thousands of internal documents released this week that suggest former aides routinely mixed campaign and official Milwaukee County business.
Walker was county executive when he was running for governor. Six former aides and associates have been convicted, but Walker has not been charged with any wrongdoing.
Walker addressed the issue for the first time publicly during Saturday's meeting of the National Governors Association in Washington.
Walker says that while the investigation involving him is closed, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's problems are, in Walker's words, "just beginning." Both Republicans are considering presidential runs.
State and federal authorities are probing the Christie administration for days-long traffic gridlock at the George Washington Bridge and whether it was political payback against an adversary.
Your whole post is old news, and besides, Obama gets campaigning and executive duties mixed up all the time.
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37861 Feb 23, 2014
Deforestation Serious Problem
says Global Forest Watch

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/deforestation-s...
time

Carnesville, GA

#37862 Feb 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole post is old news, and besides, Obama gets campaigning and executive duties mixed up all the time.

Well General..........he's an anthropologist..........likes digging up old bodies and political stories.......... his is the Kerry habit of portend.....calamity upon catastrophe..........a modern day wannabe Gore who wants his own jet plane..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37863 Feb 23, 2014

Awww.......... the ole demo bait and switch..........

"In other words, the legislative leadership can designate employees whom won't qualify for the minimum wage increase. If only small businesses had such an option.

In fact, the Democrat's minimum wage hike carves out exemptions for 19 different classes of employees. The wage hike doesn't apply to handicapped workers, seniors, state fire fighters, movie ushers, newspaper deliverymen, summer camp workers, college students, etc.

There are economic reasons for exempting these workers from a wage hike. That the Democrats would push these exemptions, though, is at least tacit acknowledgement that minimum wage increases have negative economic consequences. The Democrat legislators themselves recognize that they would have to reduce employment if they had to comply with the wage hike.

These 19 exemptions betray the political aspect of the Democrat's push for a wage hike. Businesses should do what they say, not what they do."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37864 Feb 23, 2014
Mitch "No Lips" McConnell and GOP running scared in Kentucky:

"Paul, who is a huge player in Kentucky politics, endorsed McConnell weeks ago, but only when he had no "choice," he said.
"Things are complicated with endorsements. I'd say, one, because he asked me, and, two, because he asked me when he did not have an opponent. It wasn't a choice at that time. And, three, I am someone that likes to bring people together,"

http://www.kwch.com/news/politics-elections/p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance