Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37780 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please watch this. It's Ayers "admitting" he wrote "Dreams of My Father".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OfIZDYm0a54XX
Oh, I realize that his comment can completely be taken as sarcasm in this instance - or it could be a clever way of acknowledging the truth while maintaining complete plausible deniability. But I think it strange that he has now "claimed" he wrote it on more than one occasion. Frankly, I couldn't care less - but if true it simply is further evidence of what a fraud Obama is. And it has no bearing on the fact that Ayers is an unrepentant "former" terrorist. I think it is a disgrace that a University would actually have him on their faculty rolls.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37781 Feb 22, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the DUMBEST post ever. If my minister said "stupid things" after 20 loooooong years.......... Sucka, drank the koolaid.
time wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about that..........I'd say it competes with every post he makes..........
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a choad.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 (most of them)
So one guy calling me names over a post just makes you look stupid. So...next tactic...let's have an entire HERD of dumbazzes call me names instead of just one. LOL!

It's pretty easy to notice the Right-Wing-Whacko posts have no intellectual content whatsoever... that they can't argue that there is ONE bit of information in my post that isn't DEAD ACCURATE (it is..don't try).. and that the best their little brains can come up with is to toll insults at the poster.

Doesn't say much for how bright (or well-raised) you RWW's are, does it?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37782 Feb 22, 2014
Question -

Why do RWW's get so ANGRY when the facts don't match up with what they want to believe? They literally get mad at the facts, and then refuse to believe things that are absolute truths.

Weird. Being a Republican requires a doctorate in self-deception.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37783 Feb 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
but if true it simply is further evidence of what a fraud Obama is.
I don't know if it's true that you slapped a dozen children for no reason and made them cry and stole the food off of their plates and then slapped them again.- but if it is...it sure does say a lot about you. Disgusting.

Wouldn't that be a stupid thing for somebody to say? Doesn't it unfairly cast aspersions on your character without having any proof at all?

That's what you just did with your comment.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it has no bearing on the fact that Ayers is an unrepentant "former" terrorist. I think it is a disgrace that a University would actually have him on their faculty rolls.
Perhaps. I'm not a big fan of people running around America setting bombs either, and there's no doubt that Ayers says he did those things. I'm not familiar with all the morbid details of how it came to be that he's walking around free. The whole thing smells pretty fishy on the surface, especially considering deaths were involved.

What's any of this have to do with Obama? I don't think I've seen the smoking gun that Obama and Ayers connections (or lack of them) in any way impact Obama's character. I've been in the same room with drug-dealers and murderers, even talked to them and knew their names. That in no way affects my personal honor, it just means I leave the house sometimes.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37784 Feb 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think it strange that he has now "claimed" he wrote it on more than one occasion.
I don't think he's so much running around "claiming" to have written it. I thihk he's responding to people who "claim" he wrote it. I have a feeling he's having a blast laughing at the press and enjoying the joke. Or maybe he did write it. Who knows? Who cares? Lot's of people have books ghost-written.

None of this changes that fact that his being in office is an obstacle to the following:

Lower taxes for the wealthy.
Higher taxes for the middle-class.
3 Trillion more investment in the Navy.
Eliminating Medicare and replacing it with vouchers.
Doing absolutely nothing for most Americans medical care problems.
Completely denying science in America.
Further degrading our educational system.
Dismantling of the EPA.
Killing Big-Bird.
Eliminating regulations that keep polluters, predatory corporations, and big finance from further abusing most Americans.

And a dozen other things too stupid to mention that would happen if Republicans had majority control of our government.

Thank God for Obama.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37785 Feb 22, 2014
Sorry Aggie -

I've got to add this to my posted response to you. I like to think that you pick up on the intent of my language, but I have to remember that there are a lot of poorly educated, dull-intellect Fox-watching twits posting around these parts. That means having to spell out things in the most blatant and plain language possible, and oftentimes even that doesn't work.

I don't care if Ayers and Obama stood in the same room. I don't care if they ever shook hands. I don't care if they ever spoke to each other. None of those things means anything at all. People meet people. It happens.

When you show me that Obama and Ayers sat down and sketched out bomb plans together, then you have something.

When you can show me a quote where Obama says " I wish Ayers would have blown more people up." - then you have something.

But as it stands - you have nothing.

One more item to cross off your long list of crap that you Right-Wing-President-Haters keep trying to find to blame the president on.

-Say he's not a citizen - Nope didn't work.
-Say he's a Muslim - Nope, didn't work (and didn't matter)
-Say he's a sub-human mongrel like the Nazi's called the Jews -(backfired)
-Say he's a communist -(not working - everyone see's that's just stupid)
- Say he's a terrorist with Bill Ayers - Nope - doesn't work..

What else do you have on your list? You guys are such sore losers- you just keep going and going and going with your hate since you lost the election. Why not get over it and support your county again?

Here are some facts that are true since Obama took office after the last Republican president we had destroyed the economy:

- The economy has stabilized.
- The stock market is doing wonderfully.
- The housing market has stabilized.
- Unemployment numbers have gone dramatically down.
- Job losses have completely turned around.
- The annual deficit is declining.
- We haven't gotten in any new wars.
- We're producing more energy than we ever have.
- More people have access to health insurance.
- More immigrants are being deported than ever before.

And he's done that all with having the most irresponsible, insane, and uncooperative Congresses this country has ever seen, and one of the most well-funded private propaganda assaults ever known on the planet launched against him.

Those are facts.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37786 Feb 22, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Microchipped koolaid drinkin monkeys. Time is right.:)
Let's see if you can do something.

Write a post. Use all 4000 words. No cutting and pasting. Use full sentences, use paragraphs, and use punctuation.

Use only your own words. The whole post has to come from your brain. Tell us what you think should be done to improve the country,(it must be possible and practical), how it can be achieved, and why it will work.

Please do this. So far I haven't seen anything but 2-sentence posts an insults from you. But you seem AWFULLY loud and opinionated.

So show us what you have.

4000 logical words from your own brain- no cut and paste.

Go.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37787 Feb 22, 2014
4000 characters- not words. But looking forward to you showing that you have an intellectual side - since you claim you know so much.

Good luck, Mr. Fox. We look forward to your contribution. You've been on the sidelines shouting for too long. It's time for you to get on the field and show us you can play.

Location hidden

#37788 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
It's pretty easy to notice the Right-Wing-Whacko posts have no intellectual content whatsoever... that they can't argue that there is ONE bit of information in my post that isn't DEAD ACCURATE (it is..don't try).. and that the best their little brains can come up with is to toll insults at the poster.
Doesn't say much for how bright (or well-raised) you RWW's are, does it?
This is the main content of the post to which "time" was responding,
".... Ayers is was a nice professor at a nice school, and all charges were dropped against him and he is therefore innocent until proven guilty and no one is trying to prove him guilty of anything. He's been described as a "sweet and patient" man.
Nothing to see here, really. Just Republicans looking for something to gripe about.
Rev Wright? I've been to church and heard the minister say stupid things. That doesn't mean I agreed with them. So what?"

"ONE bit of information ...that isn't DEAD ACCURATE" -
Bill Ayers - "a nice professor", "all charges dropped" - I covered both with my far from complete list of his bombings and his unrepentant stance. And he himself stated "guilty as hell, free as a bird" - also included in my post.

Calling Rev Wright's bigoted, racist and hateful (and political - but that's okay in black churches apparently) remarks "stupid things". For TWENTY years, Obama sat and listened to those "stupid things" - so I guess he did agree, or he sure didn't have a problem with them.

Location hidden

#37789 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Question -
Why do RWW's get so ANGRY when the facts don't match up with what they want to believe? They literally get mad at the facts, and then refuse to believe things that are absolute truths.
Weird. Being a Republican requires a doctorate in self-deception.
All I can say is that the irony of this post is staggering.

Location hidden

#37790 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's true that you slapped a dozen children for no reason and made them cry and stole the food off of their plates and then slapped them again.- but if it is...it sure does say a lot about you. Disgusting.
Wouldn't that be a stupid thing for somebody to say? Doesn't it unfairly cast aspersions on your character without having any proof at all?
That's what you just did with your comment.
<quoted text>
Perhaps. I'm not a big fan of people running around America setting bombs either, and there's no doubt that Ayers says he did those things. I'm not familiar with all the morbid details of how it came to be that he's walking around free. The whole thing smells pretty fishy on the surface, especially considering deaths were involved.
What's any of this have to do with Obama? I don't think I've seen the smoking gun that Obama and Ayers connections (or lack of them) in any way impact Obama's character. I've been in the same room with drug-dealers and murderers, even talked to them and knew their names. That in no way affects my personal honor, it just means I leave the house sometimes.
Bill Ayers himself is just one in a long line of people that Obama has associated himself with who have no love for this country and show it through both their words and their actions.

Location hidden

#37791 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this changes that fact that his being in office is an obstacle to the following:
Lower taxes for the wealthy.
Higher taxes for the middle-class.
3 Trillion more investment in the Navy.
Eliminating Medicare and replacing it with vouchers.
Doing absolutely nothing for most Americans medical care problems.
Completely denying science in America.
Further degrading our educational system.
Dismantling of the EPA.
Killing Big-Bird.
Eliminating regulations that keep polluters, predatory corporations, and big finance from further abusing most Americans.
And a dozen other things too stupid to mention that would happen if Republicans had majority control of our government.
Thank God for Obama.
Talk about your hyperbole. Not even worth refuting - it has been done too many times before.

Location hidden

#37792 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:

Here are some facts that are true since Obama took office after the last Republican president we had destroyed the economy:
- The economy has stabilized.
- The stock market is doing wonderfully.
- The housing market has stabilized.
- Unemployment numbers have gone dramatically down.
- Job losses have completely turned around.
- The annual deficit is declining.
- We haven't gotten in any new wars.
- We're producing more energy than we ever have.
- More people have access to health insurance.
- More immigrants are being deported than ever before.
And he's done that all with having the most irresponsible, insane, and uncooperative Congresses this country has ever seen, and one of the most well-funded private propaganda assaults ever known on the planet launched against him.
Those are facts.
"The economy has stabilized" - really, then why has the federal government borrowed $29,660 more dollars per household since Barack Obama signed the economic stimulus law

"The stock market is doing wonderfully" - yeah, it will do that when the fed keeps printing money, ever heard of "quantitative easing" - that bubble is due to burst

"Unemployment numbers have gone dramatically done." "Job losses have completely turned around." Well, that's what happens when people GIVE UP and just leave the job market, which is why the "real" unemployment figures haven't gone done. And an economy can only keep shedding jobs for so long after employers have pared as far down to the bone as they can

"The annual deficit is declining." - Looked at the national DEBT lately.

"We're producing more energy than we ever have." - Yes, on PRIVATE land that the government can't control.

"More people have access to health insurance." - "access" does not mean they HAVE health insurance - more people have LOST their policies than have signed up under Obamacare - that means a NET LOSS of health insurance

"irresponsible, insane, and uncooperative Congresses this country has ever seen" - yeah, shame on that Congress for occasionally listening to the people who put them in office, what do they think this is - a Democratic Republic or something. I only wish they had listened more often.
silver foxx

United States

#37793 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if you can do something.
Write a post. Use all 4000 words. No cutting and pasting. Use full sentences, use paragraphs, and use punctuation.
Use only your own words. The whole post has to come from your brain. Tell us what you think should be done to improve the country,(it must be possible and practical), how it can be achieved, and why it will work.
Please do this. So far I haven't seen anything but 2-sentence posts an insults from you. But you seem AWFULLY loud and opinionated.
So show us what you have.
4000 logical words from your own brain- no cut and paste.
Go.
I've written over and over about Obama & his corrupt administration. Holder, Hussein, Billary, Benghazi, diplomatic ilness, Green energy jobs disaster, Trayvon Martin, diplomatic illness, anti America, anti Bible, NSA, Snowden, Putin, Hawaiian vacations, idiot can't read a telelpromter, learns about news when regular Americans do, just to name a few.....the friggin list goes on & on. Tooo bad you missed it, why don't you back & search for them. GO!!!! And I've been around & around with you. You're a waste of time. Overlook my posts if they cause you such distress. I dont jump when you say jump. Understand??? You dont intimidate many, Butt. Only in your weeeeeny little mind, you just think you do. I dont read your posts, only when addressed to me. You way, way overestimate my interests in your posts.......

Most recently I had to tell you to keep up, since you only watch 3 hrs of TV per year. Then contradicted yourself saying you watch news "live" as it happened. LMAO. You dont impress me, Butt. You're a proven liar, over over.
You constantly bash Bill, Time, & bully, then bully some more. You bore me. That wont change.
silver foxx

United States

#37794 Feb 22, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I've written over and over about Obama & his corrupt administration. Holder, Hussein, Billary, Benghazi, diplomatic ilness, Green energy jobs disaster, Trayvon Martin, diplomatic illness, anti America, anti Bible, NSA, Snowden, Putin, Hawaiian vacations, idiot can't read a telelpromter, learns about news when regular Americans do, just to name a few.....the friggin list goes on & on. Tooo bad you missed it, why don't you back & search for them. GO!!!! And I've been around & around with you. You're a waste of time. Overlook my posts if they cause you such distress. I dont jump when you say jump. Understand??? You dont intimidate many, Butt. Only in your weeeeeny little mind, you just think you do. I dont read your posts, only when addressed to me. You way, way overestimate my interests in your posts.......
Most recently I had to tell you to keep up, since you only watch 3 hrs of TV per year. Then contradicted yourself saying you watch news "live" as it happened. LMAO. You dont impress me, Butt. You're a proven liar, over over.
You constantly bash Bill, Time, & bully, then bully some more. You bore me. That wont change.
Butt missed all our discussions......
Obama drawing the red over Syrian use of chemical weapons, Bill Clinton calls him a "amateur", Netanyahu views him as an underqualified Jr. Senator, the apology tour, the undeserving Nobel Peace prize, the motown white house parties, golfing failure & on & on & on. Yup, we've coverend it all. Butt has a short term memory problem. Aricept helps my 88y/old dad. You may want to ask your doctor about it
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37795 Feb 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about your hyperbole. Not even worth refuting - it has been done too many times before.
Not hyperbole. That all came straight from Romney's presidential debates. Don't get mad at the facts.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37796 Feb 22, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt missed all our discussions......
Obama drawing the red over Syrian use of chemical weapons, Bill Clinton calls him a "amateur", Netanyahu views him as an underqualified Jr. Senator, the apology tour, the undeserving Nobel Peace prize, the motown white house parties, golfing failure & on & on & on. Yup, we've coverend it all. Butt has a short term memory problem. Aricept helps my 88y/old dad. You may want to ask your doctor about it
You're just spouting words you heard off Fox.

There was no such thing as an "apology tour". Just Fox news words.

The Nobel Panel did not call the prize "undeserved" - hateful Republicans with no content did.

Motown White House Parties? The implication you're raising borders on racist and if you use Occams Razor, it just might go over the edge---... All presidents entertain at the white house, and it's not paid for from taxpayer money.

Obama Golfs - NOW you have an impeachable offense.. Idiot.

Notice please - we don't have young Americans dying in Syria right now.

Unqualified? Says who? The majority of American voters felt otherwise. What list of qualifications are you referring to? Which ones did he miss? Just more hate-speach.

Netanyahu? You think maybe he has his own agenda? Next time we elect a president do you think we ought to run it past Netanyahu to see if he approves before he's sworn in? Is that how you think we pick presidents in America? With foreign leader approval?

Nothing that you said justifies a valid criticism. Nothing.

Now - how about you using logic and facts and your own brain to put together a post that actually has some validity? Not words that you learned on Fox. Use your brain.

Hell, I could give you 10 valid reasons off the top of my head to criticize Obama - and you can't come up with a single valid one - just pure Fox News propaganda with negative connotations and no substance behind them. Just idiot hate-speach - and you can't even realize that.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37797 Feb 22, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 23 different lies, wrong assumptions, logical fallacies and stupidities in this post.

Impressive.

If I wanted to hear stupid crap I'd listen to Fox News. If you can stay factual and intelligent, I'd be glad to discuss anything with you. So far you haven't come close to doing that.
silver foxx

United States

#37798 Feb 22, 2014
Why is it you tell us where we get OUR news??? I dont care what you read or watch..... i guess its MSNBC, NBC, L wing unheard of sites & links. I rarely watch FOX or MSM, & I dam* wont be watching Jimmy Fallon nor David Letterman. I actually dont care what you think of my posts, Butt. You're a liar and lost ALL credibility 3000+ posts ago. I won't waste my time on an Obamabot bully. Carry on with your brainwashed dribble. It doesn't matter to me, I've told you that over and over.
silver foxx

United States

#37799 Feb 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 23 different lies, wrong assumptions, logical fallacies and stupidities in this post.
Impressive.
If I wanted to hear stupid crap I'd listen to Fox News. If you can stay factual and intelligent, I'd be glad to discuss anything with you. So far you haven't come close to doing that.
Keep up Bud, go get that Aricept, fool. You're memory fails you. If you think you are factual & intelligent, you fool only yourself. Remember "Benghazi isn't something we did, it happened to us." Amd you think you're a scholar. LMAO. A kindergartner could've explained it better. You're a lying dumbazz with NO credibilty. You voted for Obama. TWICE. And defend him like he's your savior, Obama DOES NOT CARE about you or any other dumbocrat. You just think he does. Poor you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages