Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37545 Feb 18, 2014
For "time":

More and more middle class Americans are opening their eyes to the fact that Republicans sent their manufacturing jobs overseas by pandering to Corporate America. Service jobs followed suit with illegal aliens taking those. Now you beg to get middle class workers totally into your fold again by getting them jobs subsidized by government assistance. All the while bashing workers and labor unions. It's over, get used to it. Leave America. We don't want you.

"Corporate America was going global and wanted to be rid of its American workforce, the best paid on earth, and replace it with cheap foreign labor." - Patrick J. Buchanan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/how-the-gop-lost-m...
time

Cornelia, GA

#37546 Feb 18, 2014

Wow..........
"White House: "Weather practically everywhere is being caused by climate change"

this is earth breaking news..........how did we ever know that climate change occurred during the 4 seasons of the year without the obamabots..........

and I do mean weather everywhere.........under your bed.........in your closet..........in your clothes and even under your nose..........

obama, the saviour of libroids, is on a roll to increase his sorry ratings..........and leading the dummy pack is a dummyDeal and a legless chicken..........

Vegas odds are against them 100-1..........

Jimmy, the hitman said, ya aint gotta worry about them 2 mutts..........they's just about ready for the cooking pot..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37547 Feb 18, 2014
The Republican will only survive if and when it finally stands up to corporate America. Make corporate America pay it's fair share and stop rewarding American companies for moving overseas. Tax the holly crap out of them until they return our jobs.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37548 Feb 18, 2014
Republicans Not Planning to Accomplish Anything Much in Congress This Year

The increasingly fractious GOP is shelving any big-ticket legislation for the rest of the year, the Washington Post reports.

Don't count on comprehensive immigration reform, tax reform, fixes to Obamacare because such issues are probably "dead in the water" for the rest of this Congress, the Post writes.

"We don't have 218 votes in the House for the big issues, so what else are we going to do?" Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, told the Post. "We can do a few things on immigration and work on our principles, but in terms of real legislating, we're unable to get in a good negotiating position."

The lack of ambitious legislative plans comes from the GOP's desire to calm its divided ranks and avoid sensational headlines in the months ahead, the Post writes.
==========

Here's a brilliant idea. Since you can't give your corporate overlords what they want, and since you can't overturn any useful legislation...
why don't they actually introduce some non-contentious plans that would help American citizens?

Crazy thought, huh?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#37549 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He made you look like a complete fool with your lying propaganda. That's what happened, Spammer.
Centuries ago, folks would have just taken time and Mr. Bill out to a marsh bog and stoned them to death. But, for better or worse, this no longer acceptable in modern society.
time

Cornelia, GA

#37550 Feb 18, 2014

this just might explain the libroid condition..........

"Children who watch three hours of TV a day could be left 'educationally stunted."

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37551 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
This link is for the smart conservatives..........dumb azz libroids should not view..........
http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/documen...
Not a problem. Enjoy your site and your thinking that you are a "smart conservative". Hint, "smart conservative" do not go in the same sentence.
ROFL
time

Cornelia, GA

#37552 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
For "time":
More and more middle class Americans are opening their eyes to the fact that Republicans sent their manufacturing jobs overseas by pandering to Corporate America. Service jobs followed suit with illegal aliens taking those. Now you beg to get middle class workers totally into your fold again by getting them jobs subsidized by government assistance. All the while bashing workers and labor unions. It's over, get used to it. Leave America. We don't want you.
"Corporate America was going global and wanted to be rid of its American workforce, the best paid on earth, and replace it with cheap foreign labor." - Patrick J. Buchanan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/how-the-gop-lost-m...

For me?????????? really?????? oh boy!!!

now why would I make an effort to educate a dummy who cant even find a link about a poll..........when it was looking at him eyeball to eyeball..........

sheeesh.........

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#37553 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
This link is for the smart conservatives..........dumb azz libroids should not view..........
http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/documen...
If "smart conservatives" are really "smart conservatives" they perhaps should take heed of this study and learn to not alienate "blacks" and "hispanics." Maybe they'd get another president elected.(Probably not)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37554 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
Wow..........
"White House: "Weather practically everywhere is being caused by climate change"
this is earth breaking news..........how did we ever know that climate change occurred during the 4 seasons of the year without the obamabots..........
and I do mean weather everywhere.........under your bed.........in your closet..........in your clothes and even under your nose..........
obama, the saviour of libroids, is on a roll to increase his sorry ratings..........and leading the dummy pack is a dummyDeal and a legless chicken..........
Vegas odds are against them 100-1..........
Jimmy, the hitman said, ya aint gotta worry about them 2 mutts..........they's just about ready for the cooking pot..........
SPAM: Just an idiot talking trash about things he doesn't understand. He DEMANDS that you hear him say stupid stuff, all the time, every day. In other words: NON-STOP SPAM.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37555 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
For me?????????? really?????? oh boy!!!
now why would I make an effort to educate a dummy who cant even find a link about a poll..........when it was looking at him eyeball to eyeball..........
sheeesh.........
SPAM: Just stupid rambling from an idiot. Absolutely nothing worthy of note in this post. Just SPAM.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37556 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
The company that conducted that "poll" states right on their site "we leverage our online sampling and research expertise" with "custom research". In other words you can tell them how you want a poll to turn out and they MAKE one to turn out exactly how you want it to turn out.
Shame on you "time". Shame on you for being so stupid.
Wrong interpretation there - in order to not waste time on irrelevant results, many polls are "targeted" to sample a certain group. This poll was probably "leveraged" first to include only those who voted. Can polls be biased - absolutely. But there is no evidence this one was. You went to the original poll site, but you apparently didn't read either it or the Washington Examiner article - it was very clear about when it was talking about the overall sample and when it was talking about the subsets that were then polled further.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37557 Feb 18, 2014
Redneck wrote:
None of the SOBs that voted for Muslims to be exempted from Affordable Care. I can't believe Senators actually voted for such a thing.
Page 107 read it. This Country is going into a civil war if this shit keeps up.
LOL, hint: it's hogwash.

Bet you believe stuff that "time" says also.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37558 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
this just might explain the libroid condition..........
"Children who watch three hours of TV a day could be left 'educationally stunted."
SPAM: He's just doing the online-equivalent of flashing his tiny pecker at people while shouting "hey! look at me!" He doesn't care how intrusive and disruptive it is, he's to much of an idiot to be able to even think that way.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37559 Feb 18, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Centuries ago, folks would have just taken time and Mr. Bill out to a marsh bog and stoned them to death. But, for better or worse, this no longer acceptable in modern society.
If they acted in-person the way they act online, all bets are off about the bog thing not happening.

http://www.humormeetscomics.com/wp-content/up...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37560 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, hint: it's hogwash.
Bet you believe stuff that "time" says also.
Yep, Right-wing-whacko's getting infuriated over blatant lies and falsehoods again. But that's what they do!

Location hidden

#37561 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The logic and evidence is infallible, and you can't argue against it.
Next?
This has gotten exceedingly boring. Your claiming irrefutable evidence does not make it so, sorry. The bias on the part of many of the MMGW/MMCC is plain for anyone who isn't blind to the evidence. Fine, you keep on in your beliefs. I will continue to listen to the scientists who maintain that the evidence is not there that human activity is the driving force behind the warming - that same warming that has "stalled out" for the last 15 years, despite the highest levels of CO2 on record. I would have no problem with the GW/CC crowd if they would admit that the evidence "may be there but isn't conclusive" - it would be far more intellectually honest.

Location hidden

#37562 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, Aggie, Aggie... you're MUCH better at twisting words and logic than that attempt. Want a re-do? I was plain as day -
Aggie makes argument "Dr. Lansea's statements are an argument against MMCC.
Dr. Lansea says "MMCC only has only a small effect on hurricane winds".
Chicknbutt says " His statement indicates that there IS MMCC, or it couldn't have a limited effect on hurricane winds".
Ergo..ipso facto..Veritas est vera, consectetur ...therefore -
Using Dr Lansea as an argument that MMCC doesn't exist when he says it does exist makes your argument invalid.
Iam dixi, cur me: usquequo adhuc?
<quoted text>
Scientific American - " About that consensus on global warming: 9136 agree, 1 disagrees."
study of over 12,000 peer-reviewed science abstracts on “global warming” and “global climate change” published between 1991 and 2011 found that over 97 percent of those abstracts agreed that human activity was causing global warming.
Please take a look at this link: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curio...
I could literally do this for days. There's no end to the evidence and proof of scientific consensus.
You're trying to make a case for the indefensible. Show us how smart you are. Give it up.
Well, have to take back the "I'm done, post" - I didn't know you were going to completely misrepresent - lie- about what I posted. I NEVER said Dr Landsea's statements were an argument against MMCC - I said he recused himself from the REPORT because he saw conclusions being made that were not supported by the data and he made the following statement - and THAT WAS THE POINT.

"I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that I
view as both being MOTIVATED BY PRE-CONCEIVED AGENDAS AND BEING SCIENTIFICALLY UNSOUND.

==========
regarding the SA link, I can't get it to open up but I am presuming it is quoting the same survey that is usually used with the 97%, especially since it included the 12,000 abstracts. That is the same survey that threw out all but 77 of the abstracts based on the "surveyors" personal bias of who and what constituted "true" climate scientists and "true" studies. So 75 out of 77 studies by people who already agreed with the surveyors hardly constitutes an unbiased sampling.
==========
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37563 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue to listen to the scientists who maintain that the evidence is not there that human activity is the driving force behind the warming - t
I think you meant to say THE scientist.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curio...

2259 Peer-Reviewed climate articles from 9136 authors from almost every country on the planet , and ONE author rejected anthropomorphic global warming. ONE.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37564 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
regarding the SA link, I can't get it to open up but I am presuming it is quoting the same survey that is usually used with the 97%, especially since it included the 12,000 abstracts. That is the same survey that threw out all but 77 of the abstracts based on the "surveyors" personal bias of who and what constituted "true" climate scientists and "true" studies. So 75 out of 77 studies by people who already agreed with the surveyors hardly constitutes an unbiased sampling.
==========
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Wed Sweetums67 39
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Jun 8 Farrell Landon 5

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance