Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37537 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
well you big dummy fool..........I dont know about the rest of "we", but you are missing everything as usual..........
not my fault a dummy cant follow links to see the complete poll tables, along with the results and the stats..........
you are a complete idiot..........
He made you look like a complete fool with your lying propaganda. That's what happened, Spammer.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37538 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
more inflated garbage..........
SPAM. Another useless forum-clogging, "hey look at me" inconsiderate spam post. His mouth can't quit running while adults try to talk about real things.
time

Cleveland, GA

#37539 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, Stormfront agrees with you and claims to be on your side. Perhaps your next Republican candidate will come from Stormfront's very ranks.
Oh well.

another libroid slammed down..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37540 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, Stormfront agrees with you and claims to be on your side. Perhaps your next Republican candidate will come from Stormfront's very ranks.
Oh well.
Time doesn't even begin to understand what he links to. Stormfront sounds like something he'd support though.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37541 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
"How big would a libroid USB stick need to be? VICE interviews the man who wants to download your brain's content."
well heck..........that's an easy answer..........enough memory on the stick to remember 5 syllables..........Say with me.........Aaaaaa..........Eee eeee......Iiiiiiiiii.........O ooooooo..........Uuuuuuuuu.... ......
SPAM: Wasting everyone's "time". But hey! It's all about him, all the "time".
time

Cleveland, GA

#37543 Feb 18, 2014

This link is for the smart conservatives..........dumb azz libroids should not view..........

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/documen...

Redneck

Saint Marys, GA

#37544 Feb 18, 2014
None of the SOBs that voted for Muslims to be exempted from Affordable Care. I can't believe Senators actually voted for such a thing.

Page 107 read it. This Country is going into a civil war if this shit keeps up.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37545 Feb 18, 2014
For "time":

More and more middle class Americans are opening their eyes to the fact that Republicans sent their manufacturing jobs overseas by pandering to Corporate America. Service jobs followed suit with illegal aliens taking those. Now you beg to get middle class workers totally into your fold again by getting them jobs subsidized by government assistance. All the while bashing workers and labor unions. It's over, get used to it. Leave America. We don't want you.

"Corporate America was going global and wanted to be rid of its American workforce, the best paid on earth, and replace it with cheap foreign labor." - Patrick J. Buchanan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/how-the-gop-lost-m...
time

Cleveland, GA

#37546 Feb 18, 2014

Wow..........
"White House: "Weather practically everywhere is being caused by climate change"

this is earth breaking news..........how did we ever know that climate change occurred during the 4 seasons of the year without the obamabots..........

and I do mean weather everywhere.........under your bed.........in your closet..........in your clothes and even under your nose..........

obama, the saviour of libroids, is on a roll to increase his sorry ratings..........and leading the dummy pack is a dummyDeal and a legless chicken..........

Vegas odds are against them 100-1..........

Jimmy, the hitman said, ya aint gotta worry about them 2 mutts..........they's just about ready for the cooking pot..........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37547 Feb 18, 2014
The Republican will only survive if and when it finally stands up to corporate America. Make corporate America pay it's fair share and stop rewarding American companies for moving overseas. Tax the holly crap out of them until they return our jobs.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37548 Feb 18, 2014
Republicans Not Planning to Accomplish Anything Much in Congress This Year

The increasingly fractious GOP is shelving any big-ticket legislation for the rest of the year, the Washington Post reports.

Don't count on comprehensive immigration reform, tax reform, fixes to Obamacare because such issues are probably "dead in the water" for the rest of this Congress, the Post writes.

"We don't have 218 votes in the House for the big issues, so what else are we going to do?" Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, told the Post. "We can do a few things on immigration and work on our principles, but in terms of real legislating, we're unable to get in a good negotiating position."

The lack of ambitious legislative plans comes from the GOP's desire to calm its divided ranks and avoid sensational headlines in the months ahead, the Post writes.
==========

Here's a brilliant idea. Since you can't give your corporate overlords what they want, and since you can't overturn any useful legislation...
why don't they actually introduce some non-contentious plans that would help American citizens?

Crazy thought, huh?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#37549 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He made you look like a complete fool with your lying propaganda. That's what happened, Spammer.
Centuries ago, folks would have just taken time and Mr. Bill out to a marsh bog and stoned them to death. But, for better or worse, this no longer acceptable in modern society.
time

Cleveland, GA

#37550 Feb 18, 2014

this just might explain the libroid condition..........

"Children who watch three hours of TV a day could be left 'educationally stunted."

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37551 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
This link is for the smart conservatives..........dumb azz libroids should not view..........
Not a problem. Enjoy your site and your thinking that you are a "smart conservative". Hint, "smart conservative" do not go in the same sentence.
ROFL
time

Cleveland, GA

#37552 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
For "time":
More and more middle class Americans are opening their eyes to the fact that Republicans sent their manufacturing jobs overseas by pandering to Corporate America. Service jobs followed suit with illegal aliens taking those. Now you beg to get middle class workers totally into your fold again by getting them jobs subsidized by government assistance. All the while bashing workers and labor unions. It's over, get used to it. Leave America. We don't want you.
"Corporate America was going global and wanted to be rid of its American workforce, the best paid on earth, and replace it with cheap foreign labor." - Patrick J. Buchanan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/how-the-gop-lost-m...

For me?????????? really?????? oh boy!!!

now why would I make an effort to educate a dummy who cant even find a link about a poll..........when it was looking at him eyeball to eyeball..........

sheeesh.........

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#37553 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
If "smart conservatives" are really "smart conservatives" they perhaps should take heed of this study and learn to not alienate "blacks" and "hispanics." Maybe they'd get another president elected.(Probably not)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37554 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
Wow..........
"White House: "Weather practically everywhere is being caused by climate change"
this is earth breaking news..........how did we ever know that climate change occurred during the 4 seasons of the year without the obamabots..........
and I do mean weather everywhere.........under your bed.........in your closet..........in your clothes and even under your nose..........
obama, the saviour of libroids, is on a roll to increase his sorry ratings..........and leading the dummy pack is a dummyDeal and a legless chicken..........
Vegas odds are against them 100-1..........
Jimmy, the hitman said, ya aint gotta worry about them 2 mutts..........they's just about ready for the cooking pot..........
SPAM: Just an idiot talking trash about things he doesn't understand. He DEMANDS that you hear him say stupid stuff, all the time, every day. In other words: NON-STOP SPAM.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37555 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
For me?????????? really?????? oh boy!!!
now why would I make an effort to educate a dummy who cant even find a link about a poll..........when it was looking at him eyeball to eyeball..........
sheeesh.........
SPAM: Just stupid rambling from an idiot. Absolutely nothing worthy of note in this post. Just SPAM.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37556 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
The company that conducted that "poll" states right on their site "we leverage our online sampling and research expertise" with "custom research". In other words you can tell them how you want a poll to turn out and they MAKE one to turn out exactly how you want it to turn out.
Shame on you "time". Shame on you for being so stupid.
Wrong interpretation there - in order to not waste time on irrelevant results, many polls are "targeted" to sample a certain group. This poll was probably "leveraged" first to include only those who voted. Can polls be biased - absolutely. But there is no evidence this one was. You went to the original poll site, but you apparently didn't read either it or the Washington Examiner article - it was very clear about when it was talking about the overall sample and when it was talking about the subsets that were then polled further.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37557 Feb 18, 2014
Redneck wrote:
None of the SOBs that voted for Muslims to be exempted from Affordable Care. I can't believe Senators actually voted for such a thing.
Page 107 read it. This Country is going into a civil war if this shit keeps up.
LOL, hint: it's hogwash.

Bet you believe stuff that "time" says also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages