Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Helena, GA

#37464 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So go ahead and pollute, unabated?
Car accidents can be prevented. There are examples of trashing our environment that must be regulated. Set your automobile deaths aside for a moment. We can select a group of women who all died of cancer who all worked in fields sprayed with DDT. DDT was banned for many reasons but scientists still argue, in studies, whether or not that group of women died as a result of being exposed to DDT. Most of these women died before these scientists started testing and arguing. All their tests subjects in our "group of women" are, or were, dead before they could be ran through the lab so the test outcomes are skewed.
According to your reasoning and the reasoning of your equally stupid friend "time" then DDT should still be on the market.
No, dummy... I don't think we should pollute unabated.....
That would be extremism... That in my experience, is how(alot of)chicks are... Ya know?
Are you a crazy extreme chick? ;)
Kinda like car accidents can be prevented 100%, if we just stop driving...
But if we stop driving...
Goods cannot get to market, people cannot get to work, and cops can't chase after bad guys, to protect worthless butt. Ya know?
So, I guess we have to take the bad with good, and hope for the best...Huh?
Same principals can be applied to the coal industry...
Do you need me to explain?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#37465 Feb 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo doo will be claiming there was a 500,000% profit margin on the cake and it should have been much cheaper...
I am SUCH a good friend to you Bill. I'm going to tell you something you need to hear - something everyone else is thinking, and just won't tell you.

You know those little social-clues that you simply don't understand, so you pretend they don't exist - but they really do - and everyone is laughing behind your back at you about? This was one of those times.

Doo didn't LITERALLY mean the mark-up was 500,000%. He used a ridiculously big number to indicate "the margins are substantial". We all know that as soon as you saw a number you pulled out your slide-rule and got busy - and both the slide-rule and the failure to understand both make you look like an enormous socially-inept nerd.

Being a compassionate human-being and your BFF, I just couldn't continue to allow you to wallow-around cluelessly while everyone laughs at you.

No need to thank me.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#37466 Feb 18, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I am SUCH a good friend to you Bill. I'm going to tell you something you need to hear - something everyone else is thinking, and just won't tell you.
You know those little social-clues that you simply don't understand, so you pretend they don't exist - but they really do - and everyone is laughing behind your back at you about? This was one of those times.
Doo didn't LITERALLY mean the mark-up was 500,000%. He used a ridiculously big number to indicate "the margins are substantial". We all know that as soon as you saw a number you pulled out your slide-rule and got busy - and both the slide-rule and the failure to understand both make you look like an enormous socially-inept nerd.
Being a compassionate human-being and your BFF, I just couldn't continue to allow you to wallow-around cluelessly while everyone laughs at you.
No need to thank me.
You're talking about a guy who has to meet friends on Topix. Dull Bill just doesn't get any "social clues." Of course, that's why he only made it to middle management. That and only knowing about tax tables.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#37467 Feb 18, 2014
"time" is busy playing with icons and keeping an eye out for squirrels for lunch.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7J9QCPuQ9P...
time

Cornelia, GA

#37468 Feb 18, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>He's specifically talking about hurricane data. He's butt-hurt that nobody had faith in his hypothesis. However, even his comments are about hurricane date, but he implicitly endorses the reality of global warming in his statements.

Landsea does not believe that global warming has a strong influence on hurricanes: "global warming might be enhancing hurricane winds, but only by 1 percent or 2 percent".

But keep on twisting those facts until they scream, Aggie!

Garbage ..... Always garbage .....
time

Cornelia, GA

#37469 Feb 18, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Cbutt wrote, "<quoted text>
Spam. He's just typing to be typing. "

The sad part is that while he's outside supposedly enjoying the day he's really obsessing about what spam he can write on Topix.

Echo dummy is back.....
time

Cornelia, GA

#37470 Feb 18, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, look who came back! The IQ level of the Blairsville forum just took a serious hit.

Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people. You're below them!

You nailed it George .......that. Norm guy is right stupid....... It's a DNA thang- amig-gig .......

Correct my spelling dummy Troll......,
time

Cornelia, GA

#37471 Feb 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Can't take the pressure, huh?

I only set the pressure on 90....... Should I increase it, the dummy melt......
time

Cornelia, GA

#37472 Feb 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Now do I REALLY have to repost your last several replies to "Time"? Really?????
Of course, you live by an INCREDIBLE double standard, so I suppose you consider your replies to "Time" as substantial.(Those of you who are surprised, please raise you right hand. Nope. Don't see any hands.)

Dummies only raise left hands.......
You have confused them once again......

Location hidden

#37474 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Echo dummy is back.....
Here is "time" AKA "who, what, when, where and why":

http://nononprofitspam.files.wordpress.com/20...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37475 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Garbage ..... Always garbage .....
SPAM
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37477 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Echo dummy is back.....
SPAM
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37478 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it George .......that. Norm guy is right stupid....... It's a DNA thang- amig-gig .......
Correct my spelling dummy Troll......,
SPAM. Insane Rambling.

Location hidden

#37479 Feb 18, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Troll guy is stupid, too.
...and here is "George in GA":

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37480 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
I only set the pressure on 90....... Should I increase it, the dummy melt......
SPAM. Crazy weird stupid stuff.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37481 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummies only raise left hands.......
You have confused them once again......
SPAM. Stupid rambling nonsensical words.
time

Cornelia, GA

#37482 Feb 18, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>This was in response to a post showing that Aggies savior to her MMCC post wasn't valid. Obviously you think otherwise.

I'd like to invite you to actually contribute something to the thread, Mr. Jefferson, GA.

Please indicate why you believe man-made climate change, despite overwhelming scientific evidence doesn't exist.

Furthermore, please tell us why, despite the fact that it's clearly been proven that the majority of "climate-denial" data that exists has been funded by those with coal and oil interests, you believe that rather than most of the scientists in the world.

I'm sure all of us would appreciate hearing your contributions to the discussion. We look forward to your response.

No facts in this post......just a legless chicken......warming up with hyperbole.....a constant bombardment of CS.......

Location hidden

#37483 Feb 18, 2014
...and here they are together:

http://tinyurl.com/o3zsfmu
time

Cornelia, GA

#37484 Feb 18, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but he knows all about tax tables and we all know how exciting that is.

Echo chamber nut... Xox
time

Cornelia, GA

#37485 Feb 18, 2014
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>No, what he should say is that is stupid to even believe that you can buy alcohol with an "EBT" card. Do you really think the government is giving the poor credit cards to live it up? Come on, I thought y'all were the smart ones......anyone with a brain would know that you can only buy food products with the so called "credit card"

You must mean those folks in Vegas using their card to get cash to gamble......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages