Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#37409 Feb 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! YOU'RE funny. You are one of the main, if not THE main, entertainers on this site. I can't wait to laugh at your lunatic liberal gibberish every single day. Keep it coming.
+1

What I REALLY enjoy is the rationalizations, Skippy could rationalize almost anything. He/she should be a politician.

The Straw Man arguments rank a close 2nd.

The King (or is it Queen) of Irony statements rank up there, too.

Jus' Sayin"

Location hidden

#37410 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless spam post.
And the irony continues...

Location hidden

#37411 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic waste of time spam post.
And continues...

Location hidden

#37412 Feb 18, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say is worth repeating or even saying.
Then why respond to him (maybe it's a her)? Hardly no one else does...

Location hidden

#37413 Feb 18, 2014
"Liberals wage a never-ending war on common sense. Why? Because people with common sense reject the way liberals think and the way they do things, because liberal ideas don't work. And because people don't voluntarily accept liberal ideas, liberals always seek to force their views on the majority.

Ok now -- somebody is going to reply: "but the majority picked Obama." Well, Obama got 50.8% of the votes, at least 5% of which were fraudulent. But even then, many voted for him based on his lies, particularly the Obamacare lies, which Politifact called the Biggest Lie of 2013. If Obama had told the truth about Obamacare, he would have lost by a wide margin.

Liberals CANNOT WIN if they tell the truth."

-- Dixon Diaz

http://www.gregraven.us/2013/04/12/libtards-b...

Location hidden

#37414 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has logic stopped 'em......... ;)
+1

Logic evades them...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37415 Feb 18, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if your stupid or just over protective...
It's hard to tell on Topix... Ya know?
Anyway...
I'll explain it to you like this...
My mother, never drank alcohol or did drugs...
She believed in God, and raised three children, ALONE...
She used to get on me about drivin too fast, because she was scared...Of me gettin killed..
So she always went really slow...
Well... With all her fear and carefulness, she was still unable to avoid the inevitable...
She died in single-car accident, goin 35 mph, when the shoulder on the road collapsed ahead of her... Which caused her car to flip...
Which broke her neck...She was forty-two years old.
So, tell me this...
If we suffer through the transition to "green energy(BS)" only to be blown-up, by, I don't know... Say a volcano, asteroid, or most probably, a Nuclear Bomb...
What's the point... When we ALL, and the Earth, are not promised TMRW.....? Ya know?
*just askin*
Wow. So go ahead and pollute, unabated?
Car accidents can be prevented. There are examples of trashing our environment that must be regulated. Set your automobile deaths aside for a moment. We can select a group of women who all died of cancer who all worked in fields sprayed with DDT. DDT was banned for many reasons but scientists still argue, in studies, whether or not that group of women died as a result of being exposed to DDT. Most of these women died before these scientists started testing and arguing. All their tests subjects in our "group of women" are, or were, dead before they could be ran through the lab so the test outcomes are skewed.
According to your reasoning and the reasoning of your equally stupid friend "time" then DDT should still be on the market.

Location hidden

#37416 Feb 18, 2014
Good thing I'm not a coffee drinker...

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/like-buy-...

"Liberals lack ambition"
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#37417 Feb 18, 2014
The thing is if a liberitoid says ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING all they have to doo is spin it to blame others or say we took it out of context. Problem for them is , some of us has a brain and are not SHEEP to believe them and follow them like a lamb.

Lies beget lies and the more you tell the more you have to tell to prop up yhe ones already told. Obammy and his lying bunch of sheep have covered it up, so as not to make the annointed one look bad.

Had this been a WHITE man or a Conservative,, he would be facing IMPEACHMENT. Not the first BLACK Pez, no no can't doo that. Everyone there are scared we might have a riot or two.

Even the Replicants, have no plan, and or will not stand up for what they believe. All he coverups and scandals have died a mild death and they move on to the next one. Just the facts mam, just the facts.
time

Cleveland, GA

#37418 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has logic stopped 'em......... ;)

Gotta have logic to begin with.......which they don't........,
time

Cleveland, GA

#37419 Feb 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>+1

What I REALLY enjoy is the rationalizations, Skippy could rationalize almost anything. He/she should be a politician.

Jus' Sayin"

What rationalizations????
I've yet to see any.........
time

Cleveland, GA

#37420 Feb 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Jus' Sayin"

What rationalizations??????

I've yet to see any..........

time

Cleveland, GA

#37421 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So go ahead and pollute, unabated?
Car accidents can be prevented. There are examples of trashing our environment that must be regulated. Set your automobile deaths aside for a moment. We can select a group of women who all died of cancer who all worked in fields sprayed with DDT. DDT was banned for many reasons but scientists still argue, in studies, whether or not that group of women died as a result of being exposed to DDT. Most of these women died before these scientists started testing and arguing. All their tests subjects in our "group of women" are, or were, dead before they could be ran through the lab so the test outcomes are skewed.
According to your reasoning and the reasoning of your equally stupid friend "time" then DDT should still be on the market.

well dummy..........DDT is on the market..........in foreign countries we buy our food from..........

another stupid libroid shot down!!!!!!

time

Cleveland, GA

#37422 Feb 18, 2014

Man..........this global warming is freezing us..........

"New York Today: Snowstorm No. 14"

time

Cleveland, GA

#37423 Feb 18, 2014

"Asteroid to hurtle past the Earth at 27,000 mph"

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

wonder if we can board the libroids on it..........

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37424 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
What rationalizations??????
I've yet to see any..........
You don't see rationalizations because you are too stupid to see rationalizations and too stupid to know that you are too stupid. Case in point, you just keep posting the same stupid stuff. Conclusion, you are insane. You have circular insanity. A totally incurable condition. Proof: your next post and the posts following your next post.

Person #1: "So, whadd'ya wanna do?"

Person #2: "I dunno, whadda YOU wanna do?"

Person #1: "I dunno..."

*pause*

Person #2: "So... whadda'ya wanna do?"

You own your own crazy so don't claim it to also be the agenda or product of ANY political party. Not PRESIDENT Obama's, not Democrat, not Republican and not TEA. You own it.
Your brain is missing.
Sorry for your loss.
time

Cleveland, GA

#37425 Feb 18, 2014

"Oliver Stone: Obama’s “Lack of Spine” is Stunning"

yes Oliver..........and our enemies have seen it..........will they take advantage of it is the question..........

Looks like the Chinese already have in the south China Sea..........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37426 Feb 18, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant plan. Hey, we're all going to die so the heck with the environment. Let's just repeal any and all environmental laws, pour raw sewerage into the rivers, pump as much toxic fumes into the sky, bulldoze all the trees, etc.
As far as "global warming" is concerned, I think the jury is still out as to the extent of damage that's being done. It will take a lot more research and investigation to tell the true health of our planet. And understand, I'm a science guy myself albeit not really trained in earth sciences.
But it's like this as an example: Just because injecting heroin into your body MIGHT not kill you or have irreversible effects, you've got to know that it's stupid to do it. The same is true with the earth. We may not be "killing" the earth, but let's make some more intelligent and informed decisions just in case it could be harmful. I may not be around for many more years, but my grandkids and their grandkids hopefully will.
The first paragraph is simple straw man - yawn. BUT you are so blinded by the propaganda, you don't even realize the implications of your own statement:

" I think the jury is still out as to the extent of damage that's being done. It will take a lot more research and investigation to tell the true health of our planet."

That is the whole point that those scientists who are saying "not so fast" when it comes to drastic climate pronouncements and predictions are trying to make - and they are demonized for having the intellectual honesty in the face of horrendous personal attacks to say "the science just isn't there" to prove MMCC.
========
If you are so concerned about the world your children and grandchildren will inherit then you should be fighting the draconian measures that are being proposed to fight a potentially non-existent threat. The climate may or may not be warming in an abnormal fashion - it is virtually impossible to say 'what is causing wha't when we simply look at the climactic history of this planet for the last 1000 years. We had a Medieval Warming Period where grapes were grown in England that was followed by the Little Ice Age which helped in Napolean's defeat. All before the Industrial Revolution. CLIMATE CHANGES. Are the CO2 levels greatly increased by human emissions - maybe? Is that leading to higher temps?- well, that was the thought among the MMCC proponents, but there is the little problem of the cooling we have seen the last 15 years when CO2 levels are higher than ever.
==========
But we DO KNOW that the measures recommended by idiotic legislation like cap and trade will impact our economy negatively and will cost jobs and impact our way of life. For crying out loud, they want us to replace simple florescent bulbs with bulbs with mercury in them. Have you READ the instructions of what to do if you break one of those things - it is ridiculous. But that's okay to the MMCC crowd. Have you read the impact on businesses and jobs that cap and trade would have - do a little research and see if you really think it is worth crippling our economy for a non-proven theory.
And what about the impact on "we, the people" - energy costs can ONLY go up with the regulations and restrictions they are wanting to impose for an unproven theory. And yet Obama and crew want to bankrupt the coal industry - he said it, not me. And so far, that green energy just isn't panning out - remember Solyndra? And those are just a few of the factors that will lessen the quality of life in this country - need more?
time

Cleveland, GA

#37427 Feb 18, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see rationalizations because you are too stupid to see rationalizations and too stupid to know that you are too stupid. Case in point, you just keep posting the same stupid stuff. Conclusion, you are insane. You have circular insanity. A totally incurable condition. Proof: your next post and the posts following your next post.
Person #1: "So, whadd'ya wanna do?"
Person #2: "I dunno, whadda YOU wanna do?"
Person #1: "I dunno..."
*pause*
Person #2: "So... whadda'ya wanna do?"
You own your own crazy so don't claim it to also be the agenda or product of ANY political party. Not PRESIDENT Obama's, not Democrat, not Republican and not TEA. You own it.
Your brain is missing.
Sorry for your loss.

well heck..........this big explosion of a huge brain fart from you is not a rationalization on your part..........

maybe you should follow the Butts example and post 5 or 6 word comments..........after all, that is all you are capable of..........and be rational about it..........

time

Cleveland, GA

#37428 Feb 18, 2014

"Lawmaker: Stop putting kids in 'scream rooms'"

Now I'm against this..........why let them little dummy libroids run amok and screaming all through the school house..........

All they will do is bother the 80% good little boy and girl conservatives..........and upset conservative teachers......

this has gotta be another ploy by libroid teachers to dumb down america..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell 23 hr me2youlol 7
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) Sat Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) Dec 26 dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web