Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37400 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
I put this in my post for dummy libroids and atheists..........
and the legless chicken fell for it..........lolololololol
Spam. His medications are off. THis is his cry for help.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37401 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
Looks like the devil himself possibly had a hand in this..........or maybe he just sic'ed the "foot in mouth" guy on them..........
"Eager to avoid a controversy about the devil looking like the president, Roma Downey and Mark Burnett decided to leave the character out of their film, which is based on "The Bible" miniseries."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bible-p...
SPAM.

What else do you get from this poster? Nothing.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37402 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
well heck..........my typing is better than your sorry pecking..........you just get weaker and weaker with responses..........but hey, nothing new about that..........
Spam. Just crazy ramblings.
time

Cornelia, GA

#37403 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy spam idiocy. Not worth reading.

and as Joe, the foot in mouth guy, would say........"I aint never seen a catechism I cant get around."..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37404 Feb 18, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say is worth repeating or even saying.
You've never contributed anything.

You haven't.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37405 Feb 18, 2014
New Republican candidate emerging, George Zimmerman. Has all the qualities of Idjut Bush, plus.

Id like to professionally continue my education and hopefully become an attorney, Mr. Zimmerman said to CNN.I think thats the best way to stop the miscarriage of justice that happened to me from happening to someone else. I dont think it should ever happen to anyone ever again, not one person.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37406 Feb 18, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
So far they have not been able to tie the Koch boys in.....
Since when has logic stopped 'em......... ;)
time

Cornelia, GA

#37407 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never contributed anything.
You haven't.

I'm glad to see you have been reduced to 5 and six words in a post..........you were really beginning to get really boring with your non factual posts..........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37408 Feb 18, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted about several of these guys right here in this thread... Craig Idso and his office of Cimatology...lol! Yeah...
Cato Institute... Akusofu...
All I can do is laugh at you RWW's that can't distinguish credible information from bad.. It's sad, especially since I know you really believe it...
LOL! Syn is right. This place is great entertainment. It's like watching a trainwreck.
And I repeat two critical quotes from Dr Chris Landsea who resigned from his position on the the IPCC 4 report in protest over conclusions made in the report for which there was no scientific basis:

"I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that I
view as both being MOTIVATED BY PRE-CONCEIVED AGENDAS AND BEING SCIENTIFICALLY UNSOUND." (emphasis mine)

"Differing conclusions and robust debates are certainly crucial to progress
in climate science."

How will you ever know if the science is credible or not when you refuse to even consider the possibility that many of the MMCC proponents have that aforementioned agenda?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#37409 Feb 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! YOU'RE funny. You are one of the main, if not THE main, entertainers on this site. I can't wait to laugh at your lunatic liberal gibberish every single day. Keep it coming.
+1

What I REALLY enjoy is the rationalizations, Skippy could rationalize almost anything. He/she should be a politician.

The Straw Man arguments rank a close 2nd.

The King (or is it Queen) of Irony statements rank up there, too.

Jus' Sayin"

Location hidden

#37410 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless spam post.
And the irony continues...

Location hidden

#37411 Feb 18, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic waste of time spam post.
And continues...

Location hidden

#37412 Feb 18, 2014
George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say is worth repeating or even saying.
Then why respond to him (maybe it's a her)? Hardly no one else does...

Location hidden

#37413 Feb 18, 2014
"Liberals wage a never-ending war on common sense. Why? Because people with common sense reject the way liberals think and the way they do things, because liberal ideas don't work. And because people don't voluntarily accept liberal ideas, liberals always seek to force their views on the majority.

Ok now -- somebody is going to reply: "but the majority picked Obama." Well, Obama got 50.8% of the votes, at least 5% of which were fraudulent. But even then, many voted for him based on his lies, particularly the Obamacare lies, which Politifact called the Biggest Lie of 2013. If Obama had told the truth about Obamacare, he would have lost by a wide margin.

Liberals CANNOT WIN if they tell the truth."

-- Dixon Diaz

http://www.gregraven.us/2013/04/12/libtards-b...

Location hidden

#37414 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has logic stopped 'em......... ;)
+1

Logic evades them...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37415 Feb 18, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if your stupid or just over protective...
It's hard to tell on Topix... Ya know?
Anyway...
I'll explain it to you like this...
My mother, never drank alcohol or did drugs...
She believed in God, and raised three children, ALONE...
She used to get on me about drivin too fast, because she was scared...Of me gettin killed..
So she always went really slow...
Well... With all her fear and carefulness, she was still unable to avoid the inevitable...
She died in single-car accident, goin 35 mph, when the shoulder on the road collapsed ahead of her... Which caused her car to flip...
Which broke her neck...She was forty-two years old.
So, tell me this...
If we suffer through the transition to "green energy(BS)" only to be blown-up, by, I don't know... Say a volcano, asteroid, or most probably, a Nuclear Bomb...
What's the point... When we ALL, and the Earth, are not promised TMRW.....? Ya know?
*just askin*
Wow. So go ahead and pollute, unabated?
Car accidents can be prevented. There are examples of trashing our environment that must be regulated. Set your automobile deaths aside for a moment. We can select a group of women who all died of cancer who all worked in fields sprayed with DDT. DDT was banned for many reasons but scientists still argue, in studies, whether or not that group of women died as a result of being exposed to DDT. Most of these women died before these scientists started testing and arguing. All their tests subjects in our "group of women" are, or were, dead before they could be ran through the lab so the test outcomes are skewed.
According to your reasoning and the reasoning of your equally stupid friend "time" then DDT should still be on the market.

Location hidden

#37416 Feb 18, 2014
Good thing I'm not a coffee drinker...

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/like-buy-...

"Liberals lack ambition"
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#37417 Feb 18, 2014
The thing is if a liberitoid says ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING all they have to doo is spin it to blame others or say we took it out of context. Problem for them is , some of us has a brain and are not SHEEP to believe them and follow them like a lamb.

Lies beget lies and the more you tell the more you have to tell to prop up yhe ones already told. Obammy and his lying bunch of sheep have covered it up, so as not to make the annointed one look bad.

Had this been a WHITE man or a Conservative,, he would be facing IMPEACHMENT. Not the first BLACK Pez, no no can't doo that. Everyone there are scared we might have a riot or two.

Even the Replicants, have no plan, and or will not stand up for what they believe. All he coverups and scandals have died a mild death and they move on to the next one. Just the facts mam, just the facts.
time

Cornelia, GA

#37418 Feb 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has logic stopped 'em......... ;)

Gotta have logic to begin with.......which they don't........,
time

Cornelia, GA

#37419 Feb 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>+1

What I REALLY enjoy is the rationalizations, Skippy could rationalize almost anything. He/she should be a politician.

The Straw Man arguments rank a close 2nd.

The King (or is it Queen) of Irony statements rank up there, too.

Jus' Sayin"

What rationalizations????
I've yet to see any.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance