Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ThenAndNow

Commerce, GA

#36907 Feb 14, 2014
ThenAndNow wrote:
Remembering Bush or an Idjut's Legacy:
- Critical failure of leadership before, during and after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf, killing at least 1,833 people
- Misleading Congress and the American people about a fictional link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11 and claiming Iraq had Weapons Of Mass Destruction. 4,422 U.S. Casualties
- Declaring “Mission Accomplished” on May 1, 2003
- Cutting taxes for the richest Americans while growth tanked, the debt grew and the Clinton-Era surplus bottomed out.
- Stacking the Supreme Court with some of the most ideological Justices in history.(John Roberts, Samuel Alito and failed-nominee Harriet Miers)
- Promising firefighters at Ground Zero he would pursue Osama Bin Laden, then giving up less than three months after 9/11/01
I was just kidding. I can't backup any of what I posted. It's just stuff I have heard so I assume it is correct or some of it or maybe none of it. But, I still don't like Republicans and I don't like broccoli either. My shoes don't match and my car won't start so I guess I am in a bad mood most of the time.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36908 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the people that voted for Obama the second time were strong supporters the first time and he had no competition. Good Lord.....look who the Republicans ran! A super rich guy that had moneys hidden all over the World to avoid American taxes? And he was the great savior? Well he belly flopped big time.
Obama has helped me way over a thousand dollars a month on insurance premiums alone. That's a big plus for me and my family.
Blackmail tactics....Holding the nations economy for ransome to try to kill the affordable health care act just to name one. Trying to do these things are simply not the will of the people.
Lying and distorting on Fox News is a good example . They are a very rightwing conservative station that's rarely tells it like it really is. They twist and turn everything our there to support their odd beliefs for the wealthy ones sakes. And yes I doo have an inside track on things that are important to most Americans. I accomplish this by not watching Fox, not listening to you whine hineys and use plain old common sense. Anything else I can help you with?
1. The liberals rolled out their character destroying and deep running hate machine. It's important that the powerful liberals keep people like you under their control. Obama didn't win because he was so LOVED. If you had ANY intellgence, you would know that.
2. You must be one of the VERY FEW that Obamacare has helped. Don't get comfortable. That will change. It HAS to. The plan isn't working as far as funding. Remember: You were warned.
3. Your description of blackmailing the government is just liberal sputum. If Obamacare is EVER repealed and replaced with something that actually works, you'll see what others are trying to tell you. DO YOU READ??????????
4. Liberal Whine # 6. Heard it on Fox News.
WHERE do you get your news? Remember: ALL other outlets lean left. Where do you get your NONPARTISAN news? You sound mightly left to me. You repeat liberal phrases that are spewed on left wing sources. Tell us where you get all of your nonpartisan information.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36909 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is they have not won enough to rule with majority. Yes they are a majority in Congress but the Senate and the President has the power to shoot them down most every time they open their lying mouths. That renders the powerless. As far as the Democrats causing havic and shutting down the Government it just not true. The Republicans are the ones that tried to blackmail the President therefore letting things expire knowing good and well what was going on. So don't be such a "whiny hiney"......Don't it get old every day. Be happy like me!
1. You said they can't win ANYTHING. Did you LIE?
2. It's looking as if the conservativews are going to take the Senate in the midterms. We'll see.
3. The president is pretty much a lame duck NOW. How has he shot "them" down?
4. Again, you said the Republicans haven't won anything. Using your "facts", it all the Democrats's fault.
5. The ONLY thing that gets old is your innate ignorance and lack of reasoning ability.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36910 Feb 14, 2014
The question of the day seems to be, "Was Jeebus more Republican-like or more Democrat-like?"
Their own bible defines Pharisee. Republicans fit the description of Pharisee to a indisputable level. Also see modern definition of hypocrite.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36911 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Be happy like me!
If people r 2 b like u, they will have doo for brains and b mentally incompetent.
SeeTheHypocrisy

United States

#36912 Feb 14, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
The question of the day seems to be, "Was Jeebus more Republican-like or more Democrat-like?"
Their own bible defines Pharisee. Republicans fit the description of Pharisee to a indisputable level. Also see modern definition of hypocrite.
"If Jesus of Nazareth was anything, he was an extraordinary friend of the downtrodden, definitely a Liberal, whose advocacy on their behalf so infuriated the ultra—Conservative religious and political leaders of his day that they had him killed to prevent the public from hearing the very liberal teaching that you will see quoted in Jesus' own words here on this web site!
Those who actually know what the Bible says about the life and teaching of Jesus, should recognize that far from being like Jesus of Nazareth, today's "Religious Right" are much more like the kind of clerics who battled this revolutionary prophet from the day he opened his mouth until the day they had him nailed to a cross."

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/index.htm
time

Cornelia, GA

#36913 Feb 14, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's the hair, that counter-balances them...
But, I didn't say nothing about the chick, "time"... LoL!!!
Either way, your response was awful priggish and chickish... Ya know?
You sure you ain't a chick, if not, where's your sign?*just askin*

Just answering..........your response is kinda braggish...like you aint got a care in this world what the wife may do to you..........FYI:::::::women will get their vengeance one way or the other.........

If I hang the sign out..........the wife might do some surgery on me..........give me a high voice and nothing but a stub left.........


Be forewarned..........I'd hate to come on topix some day and say "I told you so."..........and hear you with a high whiny voice like tham libroids..........
lol..........


time

Cornelia, GA

#36914 Feb 14, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey syn, please throw the dude a bone- or at least take care of his, pleeeeese!

so you've noticed his tongue hanging out huh..........

I expect hes gonna have to answer to the wife on day..........



time

Cornelia, GA

#36915 Feb 14, 2014
ThenAndNow wrote:
Remembering Bush or an Idjut's Legacy:
- Critical failure of leadership before, during and after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf, killing at least 1,833 people
- Misleading Congress and the American people about a fictional link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11 and claiming Iraq had Weapons Of Mass Destruction. 4,422 U.S. Casualties
- Declaring “Mission Accomplished” on May 1, 2003
- Cutting taxes for the richest Americans while growth tanked, the debt grew and the Clinton-Era surplus bottomed out.
- Stacking the Supreme Court with some of the most ideological Justices in history.(John Roberts, Samuel Alito and failed-nominee Harriet Miers)
- Promising firefighters at Ground Zero he would pursue Osama Bin Laden, then giving up less than three months after 9/11/01

doubling up on one of my user names has not helped you one bit dummy..........
you told was you were through with topix..........another libroid lie..........

time

Cornelia, GA

#36916 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. Your mother threw away the baby.

but she dropped him on his head first..........or just slammed him up against a fence post..........


Doo

Douglas, GA

#36917 Feb 14, 2014
The Tea Party (really "Americans for Prosperity" to be tax exempt) will soon be just a bad memory that corrupted Congress and really hurt the Untied States of America. God Bless Obama in his efforts to help the economy, strive for affordable health care for ALL Americans and not just the rich ones or the Government workers. People like myself that are self employed appreciate help from the President to get us good affordable health coverage. Oh, the GOP leaders in Georgia are dead set against this being available to people. Even the insurance commissioner is a GOP that defends the Doctors and Hospitals for boycotting affordable health care. They are just digging themselves in deeper and out the door quicker. We need leaders that represents American people and not special interest groups like Doctors and Hospitals and Drug and Insurance Companies.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36918 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
The Tea Party (really "Americans for Prosperity" to be tax exempt) will soon be just a bad memory that corrupted Congress and really hurt the Untied States of America. God Bless Obama in his efforts to help the economy, strive for affordable health care for ALL Americans and not just the rich ones or the Government workers. People like myself that are self employed appreciate help from the President to get us good affordable health coverage. Oh, the GOP leaders in Georgia are dead set against this being available to people. Even the insurance commissioner is a GOP that defends the Doctors and Hospitals for boycotting affordable health care. They are just digging themselves in deeper and out the door quicker. We need leaders that represents American people and not special interest groups like Doctors and Hospitals and Drug and Insurance Companies.
Ignorant. Not much else can be said of your posts.
time

Cornelia, GA

#36919 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant. Not much else can be said of your posts.

You've told him not to do this to himself..........too late..........he's done it again........he has saved his comments in a text file and just copies and pastes.....piling doo doo on top of doo doo.....


Doo

Douglas, GA

#36920 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The liberals rolled out their character destroying and deep running hate machine. It's important that the powerful liberals keep people like you under their control. Obama didn't win because he was so LOVED. If you had ANY intellgence, you would know that.
2. You must be one of the VERY FEW that Obamacare has helped. Don't get comfortable. That will change. It HAS to. The plan isn't working as far as funding. Remember: You were warned.
3. Your description of blackmailing the government is just liberal sputum. If Obamacare is EVER repealed and replaced with something that actually works, you'll see what others are trying to tell you. DO YOU READ??????????
4. Liberal Whine # 6. Heard it on Fox News.
WHERE do you get your news? Remember: ALL other outlets lean left. Where do you get your NONPARTISAN news? You sound mightly left to me. You repeat liberal phrases that are spewed on left wing sources. Tell us where you get all of your nonpartisan information.
One thing you need to know. The "Liberals" are your friends and are not out to hurt you in any way. We are more "Jesusfied" by far than the Republicans. Obama did win twice and yes he is very loved. Just because you "whiny hineys" want to see him fail don't mean he did.....in fact he showed you he could win again....so your theory is shot.
Yes Obama helped me with getting affordable health care for my wife and there are millions more out there that he helped also. Open your brain, eyes and ears.
It is very true that they held the Country hostage trying to get the affordable health care law killed but Obama held his ground and didn't let their blackmail tactic work. It showed America how sorry Congress really was. If they can't win by getting votes they try blackmail. And I read VERY WELL thank you. And yourself?
Fox News is the biggest distorter of the real news that is out there. You say all others are left wing leaning stations. Well, you are as usual wrong again. I won't even let Fox News play in my house because I'm afraid I will get sick and start puking. I don't like to puke. And you are the worst to spew right winger propaganda you hear on Fox. I guess Rush Limbaugh is your best Hero always screaming "Obama did this and Obama did that" which is always a pack of lies. Or maybe Ann Colter or Sean Hannity or Glen Beck which admittedly said he regretted helping destroy the Nation from past comments. Maybe there's some help for him after all but once ruined it's hard to get well again. I didn't say I was nonpartisan ever. I favor the left wingers and Jesus Christ all the way. Too bad your as lost as you are.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#36921 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant. Not much else can be said of your posts.
Watch and learn in future elections. The Koch Brothers Tea Party is doomed and was before it could get off the ground. You should know that these Brothers are multi billionaires that corner the market on Oil and Gas and are the very ones that are gouging us everyday at the pump. They control the prices by controlling the flow. By creating false shortages and going up on prices. They are not interested in helping common people like you and I at all. You don't even come into play with them. They wouldn't even spit in your mouth if you were starving to death for water. Their name "Americans for Prosperity" is talking about them....not you. Yes they really can prosper is they can buy up all the Oil and name their prices. Heck, they are tax exempt by calling themselves a "non-profit" organization. Imagine that....non-profit when it's all a Political scam to rule the United States Government instead of the people. You are so brain washed it's pitiful. I feel sorry for you somehow and others like you. You don't even know which side to be on. Those tycoons or the American People. So sad !
Doo

Douglas, GA

#36922 Feb 14, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
You've told him not to do this to himself..........too late..........he's done it again........he has saved his comments in a text file and just copies and pastes.....piling doo doo on top of doo doo.....
I can't be transformed to a lying right winger whiny hiney. All my comments are heartfelt and truths that you are too dense to understand friend. Hope we never have a civil war here because you would hide behind the rich mans azz and we would all know who you and senergy is.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#36923 Feb 14, 2014
Maybe someday you right wing whiny hiney'w will listen and learn from a good teacher. You may very well remember and say that Doo told me so but I wouldn't listen to him. Busting rocks sure is hard work.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36924 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you need to know. The "Liberals" are your friends and are not out to hurt you in any way. We are more "Jesusfied" by far than the Republicans. Obama did win twice and yes he is very loved. Just because you "whiny hineys" want to see him fail don't mean he did.....in fact he showed you he could win again....so your theory is shot.
Yes Obama helped me with getting affordable health care for my wife and there are millions more out there that he helped also. Open your brain, eyes and ears.
It is very true that they held the Country hostage trying to get the affordable health care law killed but Obama held his ground and didn't let their blackmail tactic work. It showed America how sorry Congress really was. If they can't win by getting votes they try blackmail. And I read VERY WELL thank you. And yourself?
Fox News is the biggest distorter of the real news that is out there. You say all others are left wing leaning stations. Well, you are as usual wrong again. I won't even let Fox News play in my house because I'm afraid I will get sick and start puking. I don't like to puke. And you are the worst to spew right winger propaganda you hear on Fox. I guess Rush Limbaugh is your best Hero always screaming "Obama did this and Obama did that" which is always a pack of lies. Or maybe Ann Colter or Sean Hannity or Glen Beck which admittedly said he regretted helping destroy the Nation from past comments. Maybe there's some help for him after all but once ruined it's hard to get well again. I didn't say I was nonpartisan ever. I favor the left wingers and Jesus Christ all the way. Too bad your as lost as you are.
Ignorant.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36925 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch and learn in future elections. The Koch Brothers Tea Party is doomed and was before it could get off the ground. You should know that these Brothers are multi billionaires that corner the market on Oil and Gas and are the very ones that are gouging us everyday at the pump. They control the prices by controlling the flow. By creating false shortages and going up on prices. They are not interested in helping common people like you and I at all. You don't even come into play with them. They wouldn't even spit in your mouth if you were starving to death for water. Their name "Americans for Prosperity" is talking about them....not you. Yes they really can prosper is they can buy up all the Oil and name their prices. Heck, they are tax exempt by calling themselves a "non-profit" organization. Imagine that....non-profit when it's all a Political scam to rule the United States Government instead of the people. You are so brain washed it's pitiful. I feel sorry for you somehow and others like you. You don't even know which side to be on. Those tycoons or the American People. So sad !
Ignorant and to be pitied.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36926 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
Maybe someday you right wing whiny hiney'w will listen and learn from a good teacher. You may very well remember and say that Doo told me so but I wouldn't listen to him. Busting rocks sure is hard work.
Ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov 22 StayThirsty 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct '17 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking (May '17) Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages