Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36872 Feb 13, 2014
The Republicans look good for the Senate. McConnell will (hopefully) be OUT!!!!!
Can't wait to see the outcome of the midterms. Gives me hope in an otherwise hopeless situation for our country.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/how-mitc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#36873 Feb 13, 2014
Another article about Obama breaking HIS OWN law. Will there be consequences? Nope. Why? Because he is a lunatic liberal who happens to be the almighty Obama AND he's black. Pure and simple.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-12/late...

Location hidden

#36874 Feb 13, 2014
This is an Obamacare scandal that I wasn't even aware of involving Sen. Mark Udall. Good Grief. What is it going to take for you lunatic libroids to "get" that Obamacare is a DOG of a law? How can you KEEP defending it?

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_2512728...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#36875 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuh....how'd you get to be thso thsmart?
Your first sentence is pure comedy. You should take your act on the road.
Obama ran twice and won twice by majority of voters in America. If he could run again he would win again but he can't so Hillary will take the wheel in 2016. And being a loser is not calling you a loser. It is what you are so get used to it.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#36876 Feb 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
This is an Obamacare scandal that I wasn't even aware of involving Sen. Mark Udall. Good Grief. What is it going to take for you lunatic libroids to "get" that Obamacare is a DOG of a law? How can you KEEP defending it?
http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_2512728...
Obama won so Obama rules. Until you can change it you are still a loser so quit your whinning. It's getting old. Jesus was a liberal. Prove him not with some Bible quotes. Like "lay ye not treasures here on Earth but in Heaven" and so on? Bet you cant. Trying to preach the scandal word everyday don't make it so. Your theory is to throw enough crap at someone and hopefully some of it will stick. Should be ashamed to call yourself an American. Support your elected President like you should. Whinning don't change a thing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36877 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won so Obama rules. Until you can change it you are still a loser so quit your whinning. It's getting old. Jesus was a liberal. Prove him not with some Bible quotes. Like "lay ye not treasures here on Earth but in Heaven" and so on? Bet you cant. Trying to preach the scandal word everyday don't make it so. Your theory is to throw enough crap at someone and hopefully some of it will stick. Should be ashamed to call yourself an American. Support your elected President like you should. Whinning don't change a thing.
I bet "Whinning" makes u real thsmart...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#36878 Feb 14, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet "Whinning" makes u real thsmart...
Just saying that the right wing has lost all credibility with the majority of Americans that are working class and poor class. I am saying that they didn't win the Presidency for the last two terms because of the legacy of George Bush messing up the whole Country. I am saying that they are all whiners on here because that is all they can doo. The can't change the outcome of the elections and can't seem to get anyone to vote them back in office. I am just saying that they should sit down and shut up the whining and let the elected leaders rule. I am just telling them that their doo nothing Congress is against most Americans wishes and they should also all go home or change their ways to be for all Americans instead of just the rich that buys them in office. Complain all you want to but that won't change things at all. The Republicans are on a down hill run and can't seem to turn things around by being honest with the people. Then they think they can sling enough crap towards Obama and enough will stick to make a difference. The problem is that the public is on to their plans and see the many lies and distortions. The now have wore out the "scandal" word because it ain't working either. So all they can doo is whine and keep on losing. That's why I call the losers but it seems to hit a nerve with them. I'm just telling them the truth as cruel as it may be. Sometimes the truth hurts but must be brought to the fore front in order to fix things. If you can't win elections you can't rule so says Perry from Texas. He is right you know. You can't rule by blackmail tactics or lying and distorting the elected ones. Just the facts like them or not.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36879 Feb 14, 2014
Oh the audacity of Republicans governors.

Don't be fooled by Goober Deal's theatrics.
Facts:
Two weeks ago Goober Deal shied away from the cameras as he was actually trapped at an event. There he let Mayor Reed take the brunt of the media.
This week Goober Deal hogged the camera as he boasted of success with this recent storm with NO BLACKS even among those with him.
Goober Deal's camera show this week was financed by none other than the federal government, thanks to PRESIDENT Obama.
Republicans bash the federal government and even failed to implement Obamacare in their states with "Stay out of my state". But now, who do they run to to get help with the storm? PRESIDENT Obama.
Goober Deal used PRESIDENT Obama's federal money to make Goober Deal look good after he failed without it two weeks ago.

So now with election coming up and a favorable camera lens this week the voters are supposed to see Goober Deal as a hero?
I don't think so. PRESIDENT Obama saved the day for Goober Deal.
ThenAndNow

United States

#36880 Feb 14, 2014
Yes, AnyoneButDeal, I too noticed the hypocrisy of Deal. But likely the voters will fall for it. They have before. It's clear now more than before that Deal should never have been elected.
He cannot handle a crisis without federal help and better hope that another one don't catch him with pants down before election.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#36881 Feb 14, 2014
ThenAndNow wrote:
Yes, AnyoneButDeal, I too noticed the hypocrisy of Deal. But likely the voters will fall for it. They have before. It's clear now more than before that Deal should never have been elected.
He cannot handle a crisis without federal help and better hope that another one don't catch him with pants down before election.
Goober Deal is just being Republican. He can't help it at all. That's just what they doo. What about the Bush disaster on 911. He was fast asleep and look what happened and what did he doo? He jumped on Iraq and got over 6,000 Americans killed for weapons of mass destruction that didn't even exist. Where did Obama find Bin Ladin? Not in Iraq was it? It was because they had Oil that he and his buddies wanted including Cheney that was also in the oil business and got the contract to build back Iraq. Now look at our gas prices at the pump today. It's paying off for the wealthy tycoons big time while America suffers the aftermath. Talk about crooks! How can anyone say anything bad about Obama when these facts there? And these die hard righties still cover the lies and distortions. And in return, they make up lies and distortions on Obama trying to make him fail. They can't even doo that.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#36882 Feb 14, 2014
I now label the right wingers and "Whiny Hineys".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36883 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying that the right wing has lost all credibility with the majority of Americans that are working class and poor class. I am saying that they didn't win the Presidency for the last two terms because of the legacy of George Bush messing up the whole Country. I am saying that they are all whiners on here because that is all they can doo. The can't change the outcome of the elections and can't seem to get anyone to vote them back in office. I am just saying that they should sit down and shut up the whining and let the elected leaders rule. I am just telling them that their doo nothing Congress is against most Americans wishes and they should also all go home or change their ways to be for all Americans instead of just the rich that buys them in office. Complain all you want to but that won't change things at all. The Republicans are on a down hill run and can't seem to turn things around by being honest with the people. Then they think they can sling enough crap towards Obama and enough will stick to make a difference. The problem is that the public is on to their plans and see the many lies and distortions. The now have wore out the "scandal" word because it ain't working either. So all they can doo is whine and keep on losing. That's why I call the losers but it seems to hit a nerve with them. I'm just telling them the truth as cruel as it may be. Sometimes the truth hurts but must be brought to the fore front in order to fix things. If you can't win elections you can't rule so says Perry from Texas. He is right you know. You can't rule by blackmail tactics or lying and distorting the
elected ones. Just the facts like them or not.
"I am just saying that they should sit down and shut up the whining and let the elected leaders rule." - Oh, like the elected leaders in the House. You know, that legislative body that had more Republicans elected to it than Democrats.(I'll ignore the "rule" part.)

"sit down and shut up" - Really, tell it to Hillary:

"Since when has it been part of American patriotism to keep our mouths shut?" - Hillary Clinton 2006
"Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006

"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006
ThenAndNow

United States

#36884 Feb 14, 2014
Remembering Bush or an Idjut's Legacy:

- Critical failure of leadership before, during and after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf, killing at least 1,833 people

- Misleading Congress and the American people about a fictional link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11 and claiming Iraq had Weapons Of Mass Destruction. 4,422 U.S. Casualties

- Declaring “Mission Accomplished” on May 1, 2003

- Cutting taxes for the richest Americans while growth tanked, the debt grew and the Clinton-Era surplus bottomed out.

- Stacking the Supreme Court with some of the most ideological Justices in history.(John Roberts, Samuel Alito and failed-nominee Harriet Miers)

- Promising firefighters at Ground Zero he would pursue Osama Bin Laden, then giving up less than three months after 9/11/01

Location hidden

#36885 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ran twice and won twice by majority of voters in America. If he could run again he would win again but he can't so Hillary will take the wheel in 2016. And being a loser is not calling you a loser. It is what you are so get used to it.
Ummm.....never mind. rotfl

Location hidden

#36886 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. Your mother threw away the baby.
silver foxx

Barney, GA

#36887 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
I now label the right wingers and "Whiny Hineys".
You're most definitely dooing the whining. Governors Blagojevich & Eliot Spitzer make Gov. Deal look like a cub scout. Pleeeease, you're embarassing yourself.

Location hidden

#36888 Feb 14, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Oh the audacity of Republicans governors.
Don't be fooled by Goober Deal's theatrics.
Facts:
Two weeks ago Goober Deal shied away from the cameras as he was actually trapped at an event. There he let Mayor Reed take the brunt of the media.
This week Goober Deal hogged the camera as he boasted of success with this recent storm with NO BLACKS even among those with him.
Goober Deal's camera show this week was financed by none other than the federal government, thanks to PRESIDENT Obama.
Republicans bash the federal government and even failed to implement Obamacare in their states with "Stay out of my state". But now, who do they run to to get help with the storm? PRESIDENT Obama.
Goober Deal used PRESIDENT Obama's federal money to make Goober Deal look good after he failed without it two weeks ago.
So now with election coming up and a favorable camera lens this week the voters are supposed to see Goober Deal as a hero?
I don't think so. PRESIDENT Obama saved the day for Goober Deal.
You truly ARE insane.
No complaints AT ALL about the way this last storm was handled. I know you are disappointed. Tooooooo bad.

Location hidden

#36889 Feb 14, 2014
ThenAndNow wrote:
If you TRULY believe what you posted SURELY you didn't vote for Obama. Right?

Location hidden

#36890 Feb 14, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying that the right wing has lost all credibility with the majority of Americans that are working class and poor class. I am saying that they didn't win the Presidency for the last two terms because of the legacy of George Bush messing up the whole Country. I am saying that they are all whiners on here because that is all they can doo. The can't change the outcome of the elections and can't seem to get anyone to vote them back in office. I am just saying that they should sit down and shut up the whining and let the elected leaders rule. I am just telling them that their doo nothing Congress is against most Americans wishes and they should also all go home or change their ways to be for all Americans instead of just the rich that buys them in office. Complain all you want to but that won't change things at all. The Republicans are on a down hill run and can't seem to turn things around by being honest with the people. Then they think they can sling enough crap towards Obama and enough will stick to make a difference. The problem is that the public is on to their plans and see the many lies and distortions. The now have wore out the "scandal" word because it ain't working either. So all they can doo is whine and keep on losing. That's why I call the losers but it seems to hit a nerve with them. I'm just telling them the truth as cruel as it may be. Sometimes the truth hurts but must be brought to the fore front in order to fix things. If you can't win elections you can't rule so says Perry from Texas. He is right you know. You can't rule by blackmail tactics or lying and distorting the elected ones. Just the facts like them or not.
Actually, those who voted for Obama AGAIN (when he already had a failing record) have lost all credibility.
Tell us how Obama has helped the middle class.
Tell us about the blackmail tactics.
Tell us about the lying and distorting the elected ones.(Whatever that means. lol) Tell us, Doo. You seem to have the inside track on what is going on in Washington. Doo tell.

Location hidden

#36891 Feb 14, 2014
ThenAndNow wrote:
Remembering Bush or an Idjut's Legacy:
- Critical failure of leadership before, during and after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf, killing at least 1,833 people
- Misleading Congress and the American people about a fictional link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11 and claiming Iraq had Weapons Of Mass Destruction. 4,422 U.S. Casualties
- Declaring “Mission Accomplished” on May 1, 2003
- Cutting taxes for the richest Americans while growth tanked, the debt grew and the Clinton-Era surplus bottomed out.
- Stacking the Supreme Court with some of the most ideological Justices in history.(John Roberts, Samuel Alito and failed-nominee Harriet Miers)
- Promising firefighters at Ground Zero he would pursue Osama Bin Laden, then giving up less than three months after 9/11/01
Liberal Whine #8....Bush's fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Fri I used to live there 6
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE