Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#36786 Feb 12, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody round here gives a damn bout that kinda shit, really.
Just ya'll racist-baitin politicians do...
I already know his answer to my question, what he doesn't know is; that he is being racist by even bringing it up, and his failure to answer y question proves it, Even an answer of "retreat" is too late for him.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36787 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show that Republican white politicians have smarter lawyer-type handlers to advise them before or at the time they steal. However, I not so sure about Goober Deal. Yet to be determined.
So, it's okay for Nagin to call New Orlean''s a Chocolate Town, but not to have a white prom. lol You clueless wonders never cease to amaze. The double standard you live by is astonishing, but not surprising, indeed. Love knowing that folks are getting fed up with it. The sooner the better.
YOU are one miserable person. Since you seem to think you have it all figured out, why don't YOU run for office? You MIGHT get one vote....from your mother. Well, there could be doubts about THAT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Draketown, GA

#36788 Feb 12, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's okay for Nagin to call New Orlean''s a Chocolate Town, but not to have a white prom. lol You clueless wonders never cease to amaze. The double standard you live by is astonishing, but not surprising, indeed. Love knowing that folks are getting fed up with it. The sooner the better.
YOU are one miserable person. Since you seem to think you have it all figured out, why don't YOU run for office? You MIGHT get one vote....from your mother. Well, there could be doubts about THAT.
He'll be changing his topix name, again, we've seen the end of "anyonebutdeal".
time

Jefferson, GA

#36789 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see your point.
If people have to cut back on how much beer and doritos they buy a month, or if they have to suffer through learning about new light-bulbs...
....well screw that!
Let the next few generations suffer through Armageddon and the extinction of the human race! How much sacrifice do those next generations think we can tolerate?

Well heck, I see your point.........

Apply this to the poor paying taxes in order to be a responsible voting citizen to make informed decisions.........
and you're half way outta the closet.......
time

Jefferson, GA

#36790 Feb 12, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bammmm! Libroid down! Down to the ground!!!!
Repeat.....repeat.......repeat ......

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#36791 Feb 12, 2014
Hmmm...

http://rare.us/story/81-of-people-receiving-p...

-----
“Let me offer you my definition of social justice. I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you disagree? Well, then tell me how much of what I earn belongs to you – and why?”
Walter E. Williams

Difference between Liberals and Conservatives…
Liberals think we should be equal at the finish line.
Conservatives think we should be equal at the starting line.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime…

The new version:

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, 99 weeks of unemployment, free medicine, etc., and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he’s dead…
time

Jefferson, GA

#36792 Feb 12, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's call your bluff, what do you believe?

He's a dummy.......don't know the history of proms in Georgia........
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#36793 Feb 12, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Hmmm...
-----
“Let me offer you my definition of social justice. I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you disagree? Well, then tell me how much of what I earn belongs to you – and why?”
Walter E. Williams
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime…
The new version:
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, 99 weeks of unemployment, free medicine, etc., and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he’s dead…
Hey douchebag, you left out the Churchill quote- you slippin' or what...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36794 Feb 12, 2014
And the Obamacare bad news just keeps a-coming. I thought the Dems were all about helping "the children". Tell it to the Washington state children who are losing their healthcare and/or their providers as a direct result of Obamacare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Grinnell, IA

#36795 Feb 12, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Hmmm...
-----
Walter E. Williams
The new version:
The Maxwell poll is very interesting.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36796 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
It's their award, they can give it to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want. I asked you what Obama has done to deserve the award, and true to form, you cannot answer. Sad to see such an honor diminished over the years.
I didn't give him the award, I didn't make the decision, and I'm not the right person to ask the question of.

I told you who was and how to contact them. If you don't like what they're doing, let them know. Don't come whining to me.

Draketown, GA

#36797 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't give him the award, I didn't make the decision, and I'm not the right person to ask the question of.
I told you who was and how to contact them. If you don't like what they're doing, let them know. Don't come whining to me.
You're the whiny one here. I simply asked you a question, you know, like the one about the staff at Benghazi asking for more security resources that you have yet to answer.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36798 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You're the whiny one here. I simply asked you a question, you know, like the one about the staff at Benghazi asking for more security resources that you have yet to answer.
Incorrect, Ignoramus. I've answered very directly and offered corresponding materials along with that answer.

Perhaps you missed that post?

No, no. That's not it. You responded to it. Multiple times. Given that - I'd have to say that you're making false accusations and just generally playing stupid. What's the point?

Draketown, GA

#36799 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, Ignoramus. I've answered very directly and offered corresponding materials along with that answer.
No, no. That's not it. You responded to it. Multiple times. Given that - I'd have to say that you're making false accusations and just generally playing stupid. What's the point?
OK, let's suppose you did answer that question. Who, did they ask for the support?

Location hidden

#36800 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I have NO IDEA why he received the Nobel Peace Prize. No idea. He didn't deserve it and we all know that, but I'm a libroid, so I support it. My guess is that he DID get it because he is BLACK, but that would be politically incorrect to ADMIT that, so I'll just duckdodgedivert and tell you to contact the committee. We libroids NEVER admit to being wrong and you KNOW that. Knowing I'm a libroid, why did you ask ME????

There is your answer, General.

Location hidden

#36801 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The is your standard post when you've NOT answered questions.

You don't answer questions. We ALL know that. We just ask to watch you lie about answering.

Location hidden

#36802 Feb 12, 2014
I LOVE it when Obama BREAKS HIS OWN LAW. He is sweating the upcoming elections and HAS to do something with that DOG of a healthcare law he saddled us with. I guess he thinks we won't figure out his "genius" strategy.

"Dems Are Stuck Defending The Indefensible"....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36803 Feb 12, 2014
LOL, WooWee. Got some touchy right ding nuts here. There is no bluff to call. Myself, Everyone has an opinion.

I don't care if it was a white, black or gray prom. Ain't going either way. Personally I wouldn't be comfortable at a SOUTHERN cracka prom anymore than I would at a black prom. I hate rap music and I hate corny country music.

I just think it's funny how people get all messed up in the head about this stuff. They are just waiting and wanting to be ticked. Glad to oblige.

It's the same when they claim to be religious and then get ticked when they are told to not do any religious crap in public school or on public property.

A prom on private grounds rather than public is just that, private. Likewise keep the public praying, your cross or any other religion based symbols off public property.

BTW, I answer what I want to answer and ignore what I want to ignore so no need to have many names. Unless of course I used one name to maneuver a Republican so that I could get the jackboot of another name firmly planted on the neck of said Republican.

Draketown, GA

#36804 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
LOL, WooWee. Got some touchy right ding nuts here. There is no bluff to call. Myself, Everyone has an opinion.
I don't care if it was a white, black or gray prom. Ain't going either way. Personally I wouldn't be comfortable at a SOUTHERN cracka prom anymore than I would at a black prom. I hate rap music and I hate corny country music.
I just think it's funny how people get all messed up in the head about this stuff. They are just waiting and wanting to be ticked. Glad to oblige.
It's the same when they claim to be religious and then get ticked when they are told to not do any religious crap in public school or on public property.
A prom on private grounds rather than public is just that, private. Likewise keep the public praying, your cross or any other religion based symbols off public property.
BTW, I answer what I want to answer and ignore what I want to ignore so no need to have many names. Unless of course I used one name to maneuver a Republican so that I could get the jackboot of another name firmly planted on the neck of said Republican.
So, why did you bring it up in the first place? Thanks for proving me correct.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36806 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So, why did you bring it up in the first place? Thanks for proving me correct.
I addressed that. To jerk Republican cracker chains of course. I hate Republicans. Thought you knew that. I just got to get me a bigger box of hints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun '16 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun '16 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages