Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36746 Feb 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely. In case there was any misunderstanding, I have never supported the ACA, anyone with a clue knew it was a huge governmental over reach into an area the bureaucrats knew nothing about. My point in reposting some of the article "time" referenced was that the honest criticism was coming from a liberal journalist who supported the ACA, therefore completely taking out the usual first line of defense the Left offers: "you just hate it because it comes from Obama"
No offense intended, it's just that these LWLD's stand in support of this tax law, and this administration, in the name of healthcare. They cannot draw the distinction that a good or sound idea (affordable healthcare for all), is the same as a good plan, good law, or good results(where the ACA stands now is in shambles). One more thing, no matter how hard they try to blame the Republicans for this disaster, the Democrats, just like Benghazi, and other issues, own all accountability.

Location hidden

#36747 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your Google broken?
Ask the question of the right people. Here's how to contact the Nobel Prize Committee.
http://www.nobelprize.org/contact/nominations...
Now that's it. I'm tired of being your personal Google. Look things up yourself, Curious George. Even the Man in the Yellow Hat would be tired of you by now!
Nice bob and weave, again. You should take your own advice when asked a question, maybe then you'd actually have an answer.

Location hidden

#36748 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing could be better for American citizens than a National Healthcare Plan. The sooner we get there, the better.
Follow that up with serious campaign finance laws and making lobbying illegal to make this again a government of the people rather than "of the corporations and special interests".
Follow that up with strict regulations keeping fossil fuel polluters in check.
Follow that up with the toughest banking and Wall Street reforms you've ever seen, promoting real investing rather than overnight short-term gambling.
Follow-that up with a completely revised tax system where at least 90% of Americans pay exactly the same tax rate. The top 2% pay more, the bottom 8% pay less.
Follow that up with a balanced budget amendment.
Completely revamp how much and how we spend on military expenditures.
Follow that up with a complete welfare reform package.
Follow that up with balanced budget amendment.
Follow that up with a complete change in congressional and senate parliamentary procedure.
Follow that up with a "responsible media" act.
A special bill to deport the Koch Brothers to Somalia.
And...we're off to a good start to having a sane country again......
Most of what you posted has been tried before, somewhere, sometime, and failed. I'll agree on balanced budget and tax reform, and welfare reform (all forms of it).
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36749 Feb 12, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in cammo in a near by tree stand looking for that 8 pointer .......
IDIOT TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I was chasing squirrels outside my shack in the woods hoping to catch breakfast.
time

Jefferson, GA

#36750 Feb 12, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
We can thank the racists occupying the White House for this. They have a black president & race relations worsen, go figure.
http://news.yahoo.com/clarence-thomas-on-race... --

But...but...,but.....their minister was Rev Wright......only preaching a little hate of white America ya know.......
He really didnt mean it ya know.......
Black racists don't exist ya know.....
time

Jefferson, GA

#36751 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I was chasing squirrels outside my shack in the woods hoping to catch breakfast.

Squirrels, deer, all the same....,.food for the table......
But a gorilla hanging from a limb is still a gorilla........and a dummy is still a dummy.....
OMTE

Perry, GA

#36752 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding! Ding!
Breakfast time!
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XU6RGqWPiYY/maxresdefa...
Sorry "time"... I don't eat squirrels, dude. They're just rats with bushy tails...
Ya know? LoL!!! ;)
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36753 Feb 12, 2014
There's a lot of funning' going on here between sides. Just to be clear, I don't fun with Republicans unless I have my jackboot placed firmly on their throat.
Two weeks ago when Atlanta was being iced Georgia Republican Goober Deal looked like both a deer-in-headlights and lethargic. Wow, what a weird mix. This week as Atlanta and Georgia gets iced he has the same look. It's a look hard to decipher but I think I have decoded it.
As to the ice and what it does to others, Goober Deal don't care. He does care that it may hurt his chances of re-election.
Hence he talks when he has to and just stands in the background looking scared while others speak.

Then he goes hat-in-hand, humbles himself while asking PRESIDENT Obama for federal assistance. Perhaps he should emulate Alabama Republican Goober Bentley when asking our PRESIDENT Obama for a handout. Goober Bentley has it sown to a fine art. Straight faced and all. Heck, Alabama even gets more federal dollars than it's citizens pay in and still can bash our PRESIDENT Obama all the way to the bank cashing that federal check.

Location hidden

#36754 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
There's a lot of funning' going on here between sides. Just to be clear, I don't fun with Republicans unless I have my jackboot placed firmly on their throat.
Two weeks ago when Atlanta was being iced Georgia Republican Goober Deal looked like both a deer-in-headlights and lethargic. Wow, what a weird mix. This week as Atlanta and Georgia gets iced he has the same look. It's a look hard to decipher but I think I have decoded it.
As to the ice and what it does to others, Goober Deal don't care. He does care that it may hurt his chances of re-election.
Hence he talks when he has to and just stands in the background looking scared while others speak.
Then he goes hat-in-hand, humbles himself while asking PRESIDENT Obama for federal assistance. Perhaps he should emulate Alabama Republican Goober Bentley when asking our PRESIDENT Obama for a handout. Goober Bentley has it sown to a fine art. Straight faced and all. Heck, Alabama even gets more federal dollars than it's citizens pay in and still can bash our PRESIDENT Obama all the way to the bank cashing that federal check.
Did you attend a government school?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36755 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
You are one MISERABLE individual. Look! If YOU think YOU have it figured out, why don't YOU run for Governor? Who knows? You MIGHT get a vote.
time

Jefferson, GA

#36756 Feb 12, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>

another good ? mark..........

time

Jefferson, GA

#36757 Feb 12, 2014

Hey jeb..........here's an opportunity for you to get rich..........on the grounds of "pronoun pain and humiliation."

I'm sure you will be referred to as "they."..........or a pronoun of your choice..........on the grounds of "pronoun pain and humiliation."

"A person in Oregon named Valeria Jones is suing catering company Bon Appétit Management for $518,682 because coworkers used female names in reference to Jones despite the fact that Jones had continually expressed the desire to be addressed only with gender neutral pronouns."

"Disgruntled worker who is ‘not a female or a male’ sues for $518,682 over PRONOUNS"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/09/disgruntled...

AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36758 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. What did you have in mind?
I went to a private Methodist college, Little Rock University and Arkansas State Teacher's College, aka SCA, and a technical college but none could teach me much. I didn't flunk out of any schools, except Sunday school because I kept asking unwanted questions.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36759 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you miss school for 3 days? Here's what you missed:

Sentence types:
1. Declarative
2. Imperative
3. Exclamatory

And of course when you returned on the 4th day, you caught the lesson on the 4th type of sentence:

4. Inquisitive
time

Jefferson, GA

#36761 Feb 12, 2014

80%.........80%.........

"An Obama administration official has said that the new clean coal rules could increase electricity prices by as much as 80 percent.

Dr. Julio Friedmann, the deputy assistant secretary for clean coal at the Department of Energy, told House lawmakers that the first generation of carbon capture and storage technology would increase wholesale electricity prices by “70 or 80 percent.”

http://www.humanevents.com/2014/02/11/whos-up...

maybe we could take the wood out of libroids houses and use it for fuel..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
time

Jefferson, GA

#36762 Feb 12, 2014

this is not a new story, but an old story..........Gore invented a corrupt model in a get rich quick scheme..........

"Environmentalists and Democrats often cite a “97 percent” consensus among climate scientists about global warming. But they never cite estimates that 95 percent of climate models predicting global temperature rises have been wrong.

Former NASA scientist Dr. Roy Spencer says that climate models used by government agencies to create policies “have failed miserably.” Spencer analyzed 90 climate models against surface temperature and satellite temperature data, and found that more than 95 percent of the models “have over-forecast the warming trend since 1979, whether we use their own surface temperature dataset (HadCRUT4), or our satellite dataset of lower tropospheric temperatures (UAH).”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/11/report-95-p...

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36763 Feb 12, 2014
time wrote:
80%.........80%.........
"An Obama administration official has said that the new clean coal rules could increase electricity prices by as much as 80 percent.
Dr. Julio Friedmann, the deputy assistant secretary for clean coal at the Department of Energy, told House lawmakers that the first generation of carbon capture and storage technology would increase wholesale electricity prices by “70 or 80 percent.”
http://www.humanevents.com/2014/02/11/whos-up...
maybe we could take the wood out of libroids houses and use it for fuel..........
Well, I can see how that could be tough when it comes down to the choice of paying a few more bucks for power OR destroying the planet for use for humanity for eternity.

Choices, choices.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36764 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Nice bob and weave, again. You should take your own advice when asked a question, maybe then you'd actually have an answer.
Directing you to the ultimate authority on the answer to the question you have is a "bob and weave"?

You're nuts. No logic. You're not making sense. Something is wrong with your thinking.

Jus' Sayin'
time

Jefferson, GA

#36765 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see how that could be tough when it comes down to the choice of paying a few more bucks for power OR destroying the planet for use for humanity for eternity.
Choices, choices.

80% is a few bucks......sorta like 300% is a few bucks for health care increases.......

A good little libroid would offer their rafters, wall studs, and floor joists.......

But it's impossible to find a good little libroid to self sacrifice........they only want other folks to do the suffering........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Perry, GA

#36766 Feb 12, 2014
I wonder how many German mothers and babies, this guy butchered...?
http://www.walb.com/story/24691279/valdosta-d...
Baby murderers can run, but they can't hide, forever..:)
I hear the Goon Squad, in Valdosta, ain't real nice to baby murderers...
He may not make it out alive...
*just sayin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Wed Bus rolls 15
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May 9 retired 1
Beware. Apr 30 jbk 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 24 kjackie 66
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 6
Mr. Burch Apr '18 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages