|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there, man ! These guys (conservative republicans) are very sensitive about their masculinity and/or morality. It kinda reminds me of the leadership in NAZI Germany, you had Hitler (impotent pedophile), Goering (hopeless drug addict), Rohm (flaming homosexual), and Goebbels (crippled womanizer)- but hell, they all look like angels compared to this current crop of conservative republicans!!!

your rainbow flag is showing dummy..........

go hunt some gold..........

time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Man is gay. So what?

and dummy jeb wants to know if he's cute..........

time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone in your family gay?

only the boys and the girls.........rofllllllllllll

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
Hey, I've already proved who Dull Bill and Synergy are:
Dull Bill
http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/06...
Sexy Synergy
http://s265.photobucket.com/user/xyv1t/media/...
Exactly HOW did you prove that? Do you still skulk around at night looking in people's windows? Don't you have to register everywhere you live now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
Hey, I've already proved who Dull Bill and Synergy are:

Sexy Synergy
http://s265.photobucket.com/user/xyv1t/media/...
BTW, if this is me, why am I wearing your wife's face?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Norm: you posting pictures of you and your 2 brides again?
I burst out laughing. Thanks, George!!!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone in your family gay?
I wonder if they were born that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
George, don't quit your day job and try to be a private investigator. You're already admitted you're not too bright.
Ummmm........you might want to reconsider whom YOU are saying isn't too bright. Nothing personal, but YOU aren't exactly a Rhodes Scholar, don't 'cha know. Well...I guess that IS personal. Jes sayin'.

Do you have anymore family portraits you can post?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy to Real World Translation:
Bill and I I usually get our azzes handed to us if we try to discuss something seriously. No fun. So we insult people and and don't actually say anything. Can't prove us wrong if we don't use facts or actually talk about policy. Just insult and run. HAHAHAHAHAH!(crazy laugh).
LMAO.

Must be another poster that believes in Santa Claus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, Dull Bill is getting upset and red in the face. Still a nerd, though. Get real Silly Billy, you couldn't prove anything on an anonymous chat board. You can act like you REALLY were an important person at a big corporation, but we ALL KNOW BETTER. You can say Synergy is smart, educated, etc., but we ALL KNOW BETTER. Quit being the silly, dull, brash bully you try to be on Topix. No one takes you seriously. Oh, and no cares about tax tables either, little man.
I've been mulling this bet over and over. How about if I provide you with a pay stub and proof of my degrees? We can set this up. I won't really pay for your institutionalization. You'll have to foot that bill. I have some favorite charities that I love to help and I'll give them the money. What say ye? The ball is in your court, TM.
Bill, how does this sound to you? We are going to see if TM will put his money where his mouth is plus we'll be helping our charities.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a 43% approval rating according to RCP which is the site the LIBERALS sent ME to during the first campaign. So! YOU are using that as a PLUS?????????? Do you understand that less than 50% of the American population of voting age approve of your hero? Dang, Knucklehead.
That's it! You are too stupid to breathe the same air as intelligent people. Hold your breath and count to 100. lololololol
Now, I dare you you to post what Bush2 'lowest' approval rating was during his two terms- course, you won't ,as it makes Obama's look pretty good!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
We already have a "duck and dodge" poster, I think we have another one, perhaps he/she will be: "troll and dodge"...
Troll and dodge. lolololol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
:))) I surely do hope Troll Man takes you up on that bet. I'll use my part of the winnings to pay for Troll Man's institutionalization.
I'm not expecting he/she will accept the bet. He/she will figure out a typical libroid ploy avoid it...
The Man

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was/is a social experiment. He would have won even if NO ONE showed up to vote except Republicans.
lol President Clinton had the power. Clinton seduced her with his power. At any rate, HE was wrong. He was SUPPOSED to be running this country. She was a young girl. You really are a sick individual.
The rest of your trashy post is just more of your sick liberal goo.
You are a very disturbed individual. I'm not sure the other liberals on this forum are the same as you. I don't think any of them have supported Clinton in regard to Monica.
I know Rand Paul is a POS, I don't know you well enough to judge...

Republicans have a strange idea about what constitutes a sweet young innocent victim...

This sweet thing was 22 years old, not 12,,,, she saved her trophy cum stained dress for years... she Bragged to her "Friend" about giving Bill a Hummer, then the sweet young fat friend Sold the Story to the News Media.... then the sweet young innocent victim sold the cum stained dress to the press... more than likely they split the Press Money......

There were other people present in the White House, so , All she had to do, IF she Wanted to Protest was raise her voice........
time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a 43% approval rating according to RCP which is the site the LIBERALS sent ME to during the first campaign. So! YOU are using that as a PLUS?????????? Do you understand that less than 50% of the American population of voting age approve of your hero? Dang, Knucklehead.
That's it! You are too stupid to breathe the same air as intelligent people. Hold your breath and count to 100. lololololol

these dummies are always bragging about how good obamas rating are..........

I'm posting a link to a gallup wizard that pops up with Obama on the graph..........click on "compare presidents", then choose GW Bush pic up top and he will be added to the poll along side obama..........down below the graph, slide the bar between 1600 and 1800..........anyone can see Obama had high numbers based on his hope and change for the first year in office only and dropped to 50% after one year..........after sept 11 2001 Bush's numbers jumped skyhigh and remained so for 3 years..........
obama finally came up even with bush in may 2004 with both at 47% approval..........since then obama has been on the same track as bush..........a downward spiral..........

the hope and change didnt work..........obamacare does not work.........and obma has nothing else to talk about, except keep preaching how good it's gonna be one day, which won't come under his admin..........the man is a loser with a capital L on his forehead with a bunch of little losers running around bragging how great he is but fail to point out any greatness or anything the dummy has done for the benefit of america..........

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/Presidentia...

time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now, I dare you you to post what Bush2 'lowest' approval rating was during his two terms- course, you won't ,as it makes Obama's look pretty good!!!!

check out the post above dummy..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been mulling this bet over and over. How about if I provide you with a pay stub and proof of my degrees? We can set this up. I won't really pay for your institutionalization. You'll have to foot that bill. I have some favorite charities that I love to help and I'll give them the money. What say ye? The ball is in your court, TM.
Bill, how does this sound to you? We are going to see if TM will put his money where his mouth is plus we'll be helping our charities.
Sounds good to me, but you don't expect Troll and dodge will "man up", do you?

Remember when "Einstein" (from Dahlonega isp) backed out of the last proposed bet because he/she said he/she thought we'd get police friends to arrest him/her?

The ball is in your court, TM. Time to troll and dodge...
time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

George in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Troll Man is Norm and others in our local forum of Blairsville.

ok...thanks..I post some pages back that he was the same dummy with same dumb name as the fella posting out of the connection in murphy N.C.
he get a login id with an ugly pic to match his personality and hide his location.........

I seach the surrounding towns looking for where the dummy normally posted and it was in the Blairsville forum as you say.........

Is he as big of an azz there as he is here??????????

well heck..dumb me... of course he's a big azz...after all he is a libroid with hemmoroids......

time

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

common actions of a communist and dictator..........

"The Obama Administration's decision to delay the employer health insurance mandate was met with immediate criticism as an illegal action.[2][4] The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act states in several different places that the employer mandate begins in January 2014 - certain tax credits become available January 1, penalties are stated for 2014 (to be adjusted by inflation in the following years), and the section about the employer mandate has a specific effective date.[4] There is a specific section granting the authority to waive certain requirements, but only under a set of exact conditions, only on a state level basis, and not beginning until 2017; this indicates that "Congress clearly did not want the administration to waive it unless certain specified conditions were met."[4]

Legal scholar and former federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, Michael W. McConnell, wrote in an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal that Obama's decision "raises grave concerns about his understanding of the role of the executive in our system of government."[16] He noted that "Article II, Section 3, of the Constitution states that the president 'shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.' This is a duty, not a discretionary power."[16] McConnell argued that President Obama had blatantly exceeded the limits of executive power in this decision and provided other examples of his behavior doing so in the past.[16]"

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

time wrote:
<quoted text>
check out the post above dummy..........
Sorry, but that post was not directed at you, ahole! And,as it happens, I just try to avoid all of your idiotic links- but thanks for the offer- SMD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick 9 hr whimzy 1
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 21 Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••