Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36029 Feb 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And has been noted many times, when Charlotte Lamb was asked directly if budget cuts led to decreased security at Benghazi, she said no. The decreased security is directly attributable to decisions made by the State Dept. The links have been given time and again.
Of course, The SECRETARY OF STATE, Charlotte Lamb.

ooops --- sorry... that's not right.

The DEPUTY secretary of state, Charlotte Lamb said..

ooopp.. still not right! Let me try again.

The ASSISTANT Secretary of State Cha...

Nope. That's not it either!

The Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Charlo.....

Dagnabit!

The FORMER DEPUTY ASSISTANT secretary of state, Charlotte Lamb (whew, I think I finally got all the assistants and deputies and formers all worked out properly in her title)

who said that SHE didn't know about a funding cut, outweighs the actual spending bill that was passed into law that we can review right now in the Congressional Record and see that the spending was cut, and the testimony of Congressmen who admitted that they cut the spending?

Really? Let's use her testimony since it's what we're predisposed to want to hear?

Really? How does that work?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36030 Feb 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some idiocy is not worth responding to, but I did anyway.
It's right there in print a few posts up. Read it for yourself.

He asserts that Ambassador Stephens death is the fault of Hillary Clinton.

It's insane, you know it, I know, but he won't budge on that. He simply WILL NOT agree that Former Secretary of State of the United States of America Hillary Clinton did not murder Ambassador Stephens.

Such is the mind-set of much of the right-wing in America today.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36031 Feb 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
========
CB: "Yes, yes... all of the 'MEDIA" got together and had a meeting. They all decided to "let her off the hook".
"The Media" is like the mafia. If they don't go along with the meeting decisions, they sleep with the fishes.
Thank GOODNESS we have the NY POST and you looking out for us so that we don't stay misinformed.
========
CB: "Thanks for keeping us informed, INVESTIGATOR Silver Foxx!
So HILLARY killed Ambassador Stephens?
It's a 15 hour flight from Washington DC to Benghazi, Then 15 hours back.
I think her alibi holds up. Maybe you should focus on different suspects at this stage in your investigation. I know this might seem a little unconventional, but have you considered that the radical Muslims might have done it? Whatever - you're the expert.
We all feel safer knowing you're on the case."
==========
CB: "The seem to have no memory of the fact the simultaneous protests were happening at our Embassies at the same time across the Middle East that WERE the result of the film."
----------
Deflect and make hyperbolic statements all you like. It still doesn't answer the main question. Why was it so important to the Obama administration to NOT call an attack an attack? Why was Susan Rice sent out to peddle a lie that the administration knew was a lie? Why did Obama go on the View weeks later and still try to peddle the lie? But of course, you have no interest in why your government would lie about something that seems so foolish. And that alone, should make those with a modicum of sense question their actions.
I posted the video of President of the United States of America, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America Barack Obama calling the attack an "act of terror" less than 24 hours after the event occurred.

But you wanted "terror attack" rather than "the attack was an act of terror".

Sounds petty and silly to me.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#36032 Feb 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, The SECRETARY OF STATE, Charlotte Lamb.
ooops --- sorry... that's not right.
The DEPUTY secretary of state, Charlotte Lamb said..
ooopp.. still not right! Let me try again.
The ASSISTANT Secretary of State Cha...
Nope. That's not it either!
The Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Charlo.....
Dagnabit!
The FORMER DEPUTY ASSISTANT secretary of state, Charlotte Lamb (whew, I think I finally got all the assistants and deputies and formers all worked out properly in her title)
who said that SHE didn't know about a funding cut, outweighs the actual spending bill that was passed into law that we can review right now in the Congressional Record and see that the spending was cut, and the testimony of Congressmen who admitted that they cut the spending?
Really? Let's use her testimony since it's what we're predisposed to want to hear?
Really? How does that work?
Did our folks at the embassy in Benghazi, ask for more security resources?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36033 Feb 8, 2014
It always cracks me up when I get "spam" and "clueless" icons in posts
that have absolutely no commentary in them whatsoever, just simple basic verifiable facts and nothing else.

You RWW's really don't like facts, do you?
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36034 Feb 8, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Obama who is standing by, ready to bail out the insurance companies when they go broke because the ACA is turning out to be a failure.
Quote: "turning out".

Any government regulated program can turn. Give it time ANY turn may prove to be most successful. Social Security has turned many times and Republicans have tried to harm SS many times.

Americans must be ever vigil to stave of Republicans, and the rich which Republicans represent, from stealing everything from workers.

The only good Republican is a de...
No that can't be right, those stink as bad as the rest of them. There are no good Republicans, period.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36035 Feb 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are conveniently ignoring the role the Clinton Justice Dept played due to their threats of prosecution against banks and lending institutions that did not make enough loans to those the Justice Dept determined should get them - nevermind their credit history, their income, just make those loans or face the displeasure of the federal government.
Yeah....ok...

That's why Wall Street went hog-wild. It didn't have anything to do with making money hand-over-fist and defrauding their own clients for profit.

I believe you.(*cough**cough*)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36036 Feb 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are trying to put forth the information that you will not get as long as you get your information from only ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR etc.
So all of the "responsible" news stations aren't telling us something? They're keeping it "Secret", and you're here to help us learn what it is - that's what you said.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"secret information" - cute attempt to deflect, sorry. Just a little too transparent.
It appears you're the one deflecting and redirecting, when we go back to the full quotes.

Aggie- I catch stuff like this in all kinds of your posts. It happens so often that it is clearly intentional. It's sly and it's devious...(I kind of appreciate that from you..lol..) Usually it's not worth the effort to bring it to light - but it's there. It is noticed. You're not just sliding those things past us.

Draketown, GA

#36037 Feb 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
It always cracks me up when I get "spam" and "clueless" icons in posts
that have absolutely no commentary in them whatsoever, just simple basic verifiable facts and nothing else.
You RWW's really don't like facts, do you?
Those icons only are used by those to insecure to actually post a comment, it feeds their ego's, nothing more.

Draketown, GA

#36038 Feb 8, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Any government regulated program can turn. Give it time ANY turn may prove to be most successful. Social Security has turned many times and Republicans have tried to harm SS many times.
Americans must be ever vigil to stave of Republicans, and the rich which Republicans represent, from stealing everything from workers.
No that can't be right, those stink as bad as the rest of them. There are no good Republicans, period.
Have you ever noticed how much the Democrats get from the rich, and how musch they coddle to the rich? Your posts here are nothing but "double standard" issue.

Clueless, nuts, spam.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36039 Feb 8, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. Anyone -

Did you know that over 3-million young people are insured today on their parents policies because of the ACA, that wouldn't have been otherwise?

Did you know that people who were "job-slaves" for insurance are finally getting their freedom back?

Did you know that people with pre-existing conditions can finally get health care?

Did you know that the CBO said that in the long-run the ACA will help reduce the deficit and help drive down costs of medical care?

Those are all such good things for America. I appreciate you adding some "real-world" reality to the discussion. It's a welcome break from the misguided semi-factual spin that keeps being repeated here.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36040 Feb 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I'll take some heat for this, but I'm telling the truth.
I hear you talk about him all the time, but I don't even know who Chris Mathews is. I probably only watch news on tv 2 or 3 times a year unless there's an event going on like a presidential election, or a US invasion of some country with oil. I don't go to MSNBC.com unless a search or link lands me there. Same with MotherJones.com . I don't have a bookmark for Huffingtonpost.com . but I might type it on and go there once or twice a month. It does show up in searches for articles a fair amount of time, so I do land there occasionally.
Each day I get the bulk of my news from BBC.com , occasionally if I'm bored, from CNN.com , and I see headlines from Yahoo news.com . I generally read LiveScience , National Geographic, and Scientific American. I usually scan stock info quickly each day, and sometimes go to the Wall Street Journal or research deeper into something wherever that takes me.
When I DO get interested in a general news story, I'll often Google for the local paper wherever in the world that is, and read deeper.
To many in the world, it seems that if you support the right-wing, you should get your news from the right-wing news sites. It provides plenty of venom and one-sided thinking and food for your paranoia.
Left-wing sites don't enjoy such popularity. Most people with somewhat liberal views just prefer straight-up "news" without all the slant and commentary.
This is one of the biggest lies you have EVER told on Topix. Don't EVEN try. Good grief. Your last sentence is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER read. Give me a break. You TRULY DO underestimate people. Seriously, Your first sentence doesn't count for ANYTHING. Your entire post is a lie.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36041 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Did our folks at the embassy in Benghazi, ask for more security resources?
If there's no budget, there's no budget.

REPUBLICAN Congressman Chaffetz said "we have to make priorities and choices in the country", and goes on further to explain that he didn't think Embassy Security was a big enough priority to make the choice to fund it.

He said it, not me.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36042 Feb 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the biggest lies you have EVER told on Topix. Don't EVEN try. Good grief. Your last sentence is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER read. Give me a break. You TRULY DO underestimate people. Seriously, Your first sentence doesn't count for ANYTHING. Your entire post is a lie.
Incorrect. My post is absolutely true.

I think I'd know my own habits a bit better than you, wouldn't you think?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36043 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Those icons only are used by those to insecure to actually post a comment, it feeds their ego's, nothing more.
Poor pitiful little "there/now/time" will post 15 posts of inane babble - then stay up all night giving himself icons.

I laughed the first time I saw that - but now I just think it's sad. All the food and water he's consumed in his life could have gone to starving children that might have made some use of it.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#36044 Feb 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the face of Synergy to go along with the comments...

http://tinyurl.com/q3x97r4

Draketown, GA

#36045 Feb 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. Anyone -
Did you know that over 3-million young people are insured today on their parents policies because of the ACA, that wouldn't have been otherwise?
Did you know that people who were "job-slaves" for insurance are finally getting their freedom back?
Did you know that people with pre-existing conditions can finally get health care?
Did you know that the CBO said that in the long-run the ACA will help reduce the deficit and help drive down costs of medical care?
Those are all such good things for America. I appreciate you adding some "real-world" reality to the discussion. It's a welcome break from the misguided semi-factual spin that keeps being repeated here.
Did you know that just as many Americans will remain uninsured in ten years, as were uninsured before the ACA?

Did you know that hard working tax paying Americans will have to pay subsidies, increaseing as far as the eye can see, to insure those that are "job slaves"?

Did you know that initially the deficit will show a decrease, but in the long term it will increase greatly?

The federal budget deficit will fall sharply through 2015 before surging again in the decade to come, according to a new government report. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office report out Tuesday sees America’s coffers being strained in the years ahead by entitlements under the new health care law, soaring health costs in general, and an aging population. The CBO predicts that deficits will begin rising after 2015 as more baby boomers become eligible for Medicare
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36046 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how much the Democrats get from the rich, and how musch they coddle to the rich?.

Democrats our out of control! Some of them even want food and housing! And..HEALTH CARE!

Draketown, GA

#36047 Feb 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's no budget, there's no budget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y6BLMz1chEMXX
REPUBLICAN Congressman Chaffetz said "we have to make priorities and choices in the country", and goes on further to explain that he didn't think Embassy Security was a big enough priority to make the choice to fund it.
He said it, not me.
Did the Embassy in benghazi ask for more security resources?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36049 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Did the Embassy in benghazi ask for more security resources?
Did the Republicans cut the funds that would have made such additional security possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Tue Danny Noonan 5
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb '17 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan '17 Heywood 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance